It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Oleksandra; <oleksa_versal@salonversal.com.ua>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <olena_manicure@beautymeri.com.ua>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:45 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I have long thought what to write to you and did not dare to do this.
But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Olena or just Lena. I am 31 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty (manicure, visagiste) and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself.
I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor. I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream!
Dream of being happy. I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship. If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common.
I think that in our time, distance is not a problem. We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world.
I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like. I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response.
Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=seza) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ....... its Yola!
Reply-To: Ollena <olena_manicure@beautymeri.com.ua>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 23:27:48 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-0182.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:25 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Olena or just Lena. I am 31 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty (manicure, visagiste) and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself.
I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor. I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream!
Dream of being happy. I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship. If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common.
I think that in our time, distance is not a problem. We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world.
I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like. I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response.
Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=dswkrgd) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Olenika <olena_manicure@beautymeri.com.ua>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 04:41:47 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-1057.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <polinochkabest@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:42 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from cxor (unknown [188.162.199.45]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polina <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:28:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00812.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oleksandra; <oleksa_versal@salonversal.com.ua>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:49 pm

.... after reporting this Pain and her Lottery crap to the Cyberpolice in Ukraine ..... maybe they got them:

https://tsn.ua/ru/ukrayina/v-ivano-fran ... 83623.html

Return to “Russian scammers”