It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Larysa; <larysa.dior@cherryland-boutique.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:45 pm

..... from DMF-Spam ..... seems that Mariupol is now the new Stronghold in Ukraine

Good evening. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
Fortunately, I'm not in a protective bunker.
I write to you from home, and try to diversify my everyday self-isolation.
Maybe we can talk, I think that now is a great time to start Dating.
Do you have to stay at home, too? Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now understood by every citizen of the planet.
What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be interested to hear your opinion firsthand?
I hope you don't mind if I tell you a little more about myself?
Let's start, my name is Larysa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.
I I was born in Ukraine, in a coastal city Mariupol. Have you heard about Mariupol before?
What city you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I almost forgot, now I am 29 years old, I hope that my age will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
In general, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying a lot of makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.
I think you're interested in knowing why I decided to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a lot, and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
In addition, no one forbids us to just communicate and share opinions.
I am a woman with an active life position, and I am interested in communicating with people who share my views and priorities.
With whom it is not boring to communicate and share news.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from hhnufcv (unknown [178.176.174.89]) ... IP already used 2x here
Reply-To: Lari <larysa.dior@cherryland-boutique.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:59:30 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00821.jpg .... mirrored Pic

https:/ /vk.com/wall-137442634_370879

...... in the last Minute we got her ..... :whew: :whew:

.instagram.com/nastiakwit/ ..... Blogger Nastya Mirnaya/Настя Мирная (Блог) - Kharkiv/UKR - married

.facebook.com/nastasyakvit-111939003559174/

..... Елена Райтман/Elena Rajtman - married

https:/ /vk.com/id483986677 ..... 501 Pics

... she have a Twin with the same Name in SP and her vk.com have 1311 Pics but its a other person.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larysa; <larysa.prada@cherryland-shop.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:43 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam

Greetings. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
Do you have to stay at home, too? Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now understood by every citizen of the planet.
What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be interested to hear your opinion firsthand?
I hope you don't mind if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my name is Larisa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I forgot to say, now I am 29 years old, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking lunch.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.
I think you're interested in knowing why I decided to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a lot, and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
I am a woman with an active life position, and I am interested in communicating with people who share my views and priorities.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from mcfvbi (unknown [188.162.199.45])
Reply-To: Larisa <larysa.prada@cherryland-shop.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:40:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG000764.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... 29.05.2019 ... Настя Блог confirmed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:03 pm

...... again in DMF-Spam after few Image

Good day. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Let's start, my name is Lorysa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Lara.
I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO fdhtpr) (hrd@servierbd.com@188.162.199.45) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Lorysa <larysa.prada@cherryland-shop.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 22:50:08 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00175.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larysa; <larysa.dior@cherryland-boutique.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:36 pm

..... finally from DMF

Hello xxxxxx. I'm not comfortable keeping you waiting for my answer. I'm sorry this weekend has been so full.How are you doing? I hope you're feeling great;) Now is not the time for illness and I want to wish you good health. I will try to tell you about myself so that you have an idea what kind of girl I am. I was sad you didn't send me your pictures. I sent you my photos and waited to see your photo in return. I hope you will not disregard my request.
As I said before my name is Lara. My city is called Mariupol it's located in Ukraine.
I have never been married, I have no children. Whatever now I'm single now but I don't feel alone myself. I have a positive view's for the world and always try to look for the good sign in everything. Maybe my friends are right and I'm just accustomed to being alone.
I am from a family that is not usual for Ukraine. My dad is 22 years older than my mom. But despite this, my mother is never inferior to him in wisdom. My mom taught me how to cook and my dad taught me how to drive a car. I got my driver's license when I was 18. Thanks to my parents I received a good education and I am very grateful that they supported me when I needed it.
Now I have my own online store that sells clothes. I earn a decent income and therefore I have the opportunity to travel often. It's a pity that now I'm like everyone else in quarantine. I can call myself quite curious, even to some extent more so than everyone else. I think this is a useful trait. I have always respected curious people, because they have something that many people do not have, namely the ability to develop themselves and expand their horizons, and I would be interested to talk if you are real.
In any case, I think that relationships, feelings and emotions should only be spoken about by looking each other in the eye. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere. By the way, I was planning to fly with my friends to rest in the Domenican Republic, but unfortunately with the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, this is not possible. Our trip was postponed indefinitely. I can't say that I'm very upset about this, but I already miss the feeling that I get when I'm traveling. I like the smell of the sea and the feel of the warm sun on my face. I am also happy to visit a Museum or just walk around an unfamiliar city. It is a pleasure for me and I can practice my knowledge of foreign languages. I can boast that I am fluent in English. It doesn't bother me that you're older than me. We can communicate and I would be very interested to know the opinion of the older generation. I think that friendship does not have a Statute of limitations, and you can always find a topic to talk about regardless of the age difference. The main thing is to understand each other and look for common interests.
I don't like jealousy, for me it is a sign of self-doubt, which is why I am not jealous personally. Also I hate when the house is dirty, my house should always be in order. Perhaps someone can say that I am a pedant, but I think this is an indicator of neatness and education. I take it very seriously and love to see everything in its place. I don't think I'm asking for much, but I think you should know these traits of my character.
In any case, I think that relationships, feelings and emotions should only be spoken about by looking each other in the eye. But unfortunately, due to the current situation with COVID-19, we can only communicate online now. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere.
Whatever we we can now try to become each other's pen pals. I don't want to burden you with my thoughts. I'm sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I've already written a lot. I have to go to work.
Your new friend Lara.
P.S. Some of my photos from my trip to Italy. I think that this letter is enough.

... its almost the same crap from here but edited - Vlad mixed only the sentences ..... seems we've it to do now with a clever Vlad ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :applause:

..... 15.04.2020 .... one of our two Lottery-Queens

Anna; <light.side@karree-ua.com>
viewtopic.php?t=131529

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (87710.ip-ns.net [178.32.202.11]) ..... DCH-Proxy
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 01:28:30 +0400

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

..... when I compare this Letter + IP with the other Lottery-Queen

Oleksandra; <oleksa_versal@salonversal.com.ua>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=132068

.... I suppose that this is a new attempt from her coz after reporting this Lottery crap to the Cyberpolice in Ukraine, she went immediately Underground .... I'm sure this both come from the same Barn!

IMG-00211154693.jpg

IMG-00211154713.jpg

IMG-00211154741.jpg

IMG-00211154760.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:49 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam

Good afternoon. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
It is very good that we do not need to hide in a bunker and we can communicate with the outside world.
I think that most people are sitting at home now, and now is the time to start new acquaintances and new communication.
Do you also stay at home this time? I would never have thought that this spring the streets would be so empty and deserted.
I would very much like to hear from you, what is your current situation?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Larusa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
I forgot to say, now I am 29 years old, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is not simply praise myself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores and cooking breakfast.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.
I think that it will be interesting for both of us to communicate and share our opinions about everything that is happening.
I am a person with whom it is easy to communicate on any topic and there is always something to talk about in these boring days.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be glad to receive letter from you. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO efubrl) (hrd@servierbd.com@188.162.199.45) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Larusa <larysa.prada@cherryland-shop.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 23:05:52 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00764.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larysa; <larysa.dior@cherryland-boutique.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello xxxxxxx. I'm glad you took the time to respond to my letter. It's nice to meet you and learn a little more about you.Today on TV they said that during this month the self-isolation will be lifted and I hope that soon we will all return to normal life. You disappointed me for not sending your pictures. What is the reason, is it so difficult to do?
I'm interested in talking to you, but for now, relationships on the Internet are questionable for me. I don't want to offend you, I like you, but we need to get to know each other better before we start talking about possible relationships and meeting seriously. Whatever it is, I don't want to rush things and jump to conclusions. Unfortunately now is not the best time to travel and no one can tell in advance how long it will last. I hope that soon life will be the same as it was before Covid-19. In addition, I recently heard in the news that some European countries have already lifted the quarantine.
I really hope that this year I will have the opportunity to visit the beach and enjoy the sun. I love to sit on the beach and keep my feet on the warm sand, feel the warm sea breeze blowing on my body. But unfortunately, because Covid-19 has affected the way of life of millions of people, and we can not enjoy the everyday little things, we begin to live in memories. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day than today and that the normal and quiet life that was before will soon begin.
You probably already realized that I'm not a "typical blonde", I think I'm smart enough. I was able to get a higher education for free and graduated from the University of Economics and law in Mariupol. I studied well and I can say that a lot of information that I received at the University became useful for me in business. Thanks to this, my business is Autonomous and I can afford time for Hobbies.
I can't go to the gym, but I work out regularly at home to keep myself in good shape. It is not easy to maintain a figure without exercise equipment, but there is a simple set of exercises for physical activity and toning up. Perhaps we can give each other some advice on how not to get bored while we are at home. How do you spend your time? I will finish my letter. Hope that you was interestingly to read all that I wrote for you and your the answer not will force me wait.
Your friend Lara.
P.S. I'll send you a video that was taken last summer. I want to believe that I haven't changed much since then:) I'll also send you a selfie I took this morning.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (87934.ip-ns.net [54.38.51.223])
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 03:02:15 +0400

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-002019212233.jpg ..... Peresichna, Kharkivs'Ka Oblast', Ukraine ..... 20.10.2019

IMG-002019212241.jpg

VID_142.mp4
https://sendvid.com/v43a0a92

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larysa; <larysa.dior@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:54 pm

..... Why am I not really surprised now?

Hello! It's me, Lara. How are you? How did you spend your day? I hope you're all right. Sorry for the late response. I ran into a problem this morning with my previous email and so I couldn't write to you. In the morning, when I wake up, the first thing I do is check my e-mail, because I get emails from different people about ordering clothes, and today, when I woke up and started checking my e-mail, I couldn't log in to my account. I decided to write to support to find out what is wrong, but I was told that it is some kind of system error and in order to figure out what is wrong they will need a few days. I decided not to wait a few days and registered a new email. I want to ask if you received my e-mail that I sent you from my previous e-mail? If not, I can send you my email again. I hope to see your letter and photos soon. Your friend Lara.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (87934.ip-ns.net [54.38.51.223])
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 05:07:30 +0400

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

UNL; <notice@lottery-ukr.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 pm

...... slowly its ridiculous ...... 3rd. time in 3 weeks

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (87625.ip-ns.net [54.37.239.105])
Reply-To: notice@lottery-ukr.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 23:56:23 +0300

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

UNL; <notice@lottery-ukr.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:55 pm

Reply-To: notice@lottery-ukr.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 19:15:50 +0300

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ruslan Tykhomyrov - ruslan.tykhomyrov@lottery-ukr.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:01 pm

...... its simple ridiculous ..... 3rd. time in three weeks ..... and all this crap to get People's Bankaccount

Hello Mr xxxxxxx. My name is Ruslan Tykhomyrov. I'm personal manager agent assigned to your case in company UNL. I want to congratulate you. Since you are not a citizen of Ukraine, your payment cannot be processed automatically on our site. You are required to forward the following details that our company will able start processing your prize. You need to fill out attached file and send back to me. Since you are not a citizen of Ukraine, we will need information for an international Bank transfer to send your winnings you. All information you provide is confidential and we have no right to disclose it to third parties. After you provide all necessary information I will forward it to our head office to get Approval of your payment. All applications must be requested no later than 7 working days after notification. After this all funds will be returned to the Ministry Finance of Ukraine as unused. Thank you for choosing our company. If you have any questions I will be always glad to answer them.

Yours faithfully, Ruslan Tykhomyrov.
UA-LOTTO Fiduciary agent.
0800 807 807
web@lottery-ukr.com

From: From: "RUSLAN TYKHOMYROV FROM LOTTERY-UKR.COM" <ruslan.tykhomyrov@lottery-ukr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:21:09 +0400

PL-OVH
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
50-088 Wroclaw
Poland

.... its the same Bullshit from here:

Anna; <easiersummers@karree-ua.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 29#p622575

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larysa; <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:33 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hi. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
Let's start, my name is Lorys, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=jamkw) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorys <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:39:36 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00764.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:41 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Let's start, my name is Lorys, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Lara.
I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=ckdrnkv) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorys <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 00:28:00 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00655.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Greetings. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
Let's start, my name is Lary, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.
I I was born in Ukraine, in a coastal city Mariupol. Have you heard about Mariupol before?
What city you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I almost forgot, now I am 29 years old, I hope that my age will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday.
I don't like applying a lot of makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=mhzp) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lary <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:53:12 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00864.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:20 pm

Salute. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
Let's start, my name is Lary, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=wuqxky) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lary <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 00:40:28 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00655.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:18 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Let's start, my name is Lara, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=lragni) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lara <prada.larisa@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 11:51:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00666.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”