It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Larysa; <larysa.dior@cherryland-boutique.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <polinochkabest@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello. I have long thought what to write to you and did not dare to do this.
But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Olena or just Lena. I am 31 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty (manicure, visagiste) and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself.
I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor. I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream!
Dream of being happy. I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship. If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common.
I think that in our time, distance is not a problem. We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world.
I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like. I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response.
Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=lueo) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polchik <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:31:55 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG0003423.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:16 pm

But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Olena or just Lena. I am 31 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty (manicure, visagiste) and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself.
I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor. I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream!
Dream of being happy. I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship. If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common.
I think that in our time, distance is not a problem. We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world.
I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like. I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response.
Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=odabwh) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:17:02 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Good morning. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
It is very good that we do not need to hide in a bunker and we can communicate with the outside world.
I write to you from home, and try to diversify my everyday self-isolation.
I think that most people are sitting at home now, and now is the time to start new acquaintances and new communication.
Do you also stay at home this time? I would never have thought that this spring the streets would be so empty and deserted.
We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now understood by every citizen of the planet.
I would very much like to hear from you, what is your current situation?
I hope you don't mind if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Lorus, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I forgot to say, now I am 29 years old, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is not simply praise myself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores and cooking food.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.
I think you're interested in knowing why I decided to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a lot, and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
I think that it will be interesting for both of us to communicate and share our opinions about everything that is happening.
I am a woman with an active life position, and I am interested in communicating with people who share my views and priorities.
I am a person with whom it is easy to communicate on any topic and there is always something to talk about in these boring days.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be glad to receive letter from you. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=jyuign) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorus <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 22:28:51 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00655.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larysa; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:02 pm

Good evening. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
Fortunately, I'm not in a protective bunker.
Maybe we can talk, I think that now is a great time to start Dating.
Do you have to stay at home, too? Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now understood by every citizen of the planet.
What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be interested to hear your opinion firsthand?
I hope you don't mind if I tell you a little more about myself?
Let's start, my name is Lari, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.
I I was born in Ukraine, in a coastal city Mariupol. Have you heard about Mariupol before?
What city you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I almost forgot, now I am 29 years old, I hope that my age will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
In general, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking lunch.
I don't like applying a lot of makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.
I think you're interested in knowing why I decided to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a lot, and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
In addition, no one forbids us to just communicate and share opinions.
I am a woman with an active life position, and I am interested in communicating with people who share my views and priorities.
With whom it is not boring to communicate and share news.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO yirgtr) (postmaster@pkephoto.com@188.162.199.45)(de-)crypted with TLSv1: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA [256/256] ...... its Yola!
X-Originating-IP: 188.162.199.45
Reply-To: Lari <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:41:18 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00666.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=lgjmds) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polianka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:59:09 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00821.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=aatai) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polinka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:49:31 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG0003423.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorysa; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Welcome. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
It is very good that we do not need to hide in a bunker and we can communicate with the outside world.
I think that most people are sitting at home now, and now is the time to start new acquaintances and new communication.
Do you also stay at home this time? I would never have thought that this spring the streets would be so empty and deserted.
I hope you don't mind if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Lorysa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I forgot to say, now I am 29 years old, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is not simply praise myself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores and cooking breakfast.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.
I think that it will be interesting for both of us to communicate and share our opinions about everything that is happening.
I am a person with whom it is easy to communicate on any topic and there is always something to talk about in these boring days.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be glad to receive letter from you. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO zvsthj) (postmaster@orionarm.net@188.162.199.45) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorysa <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 23:15:50 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00223.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorus; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Good afternoon. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Lorus, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.
I I was born in Ukraine, in a coastal city Mariupol. Have you heard about Mariupol before?
What city you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I almost forgot, now I am 29 years old, I hope that my age will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores and cooking food.
I don't like applying a lot of makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=fxmwwx) by mail.bluepink.ro with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.80.1) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorus <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 01:02:33 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG000764.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lari; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Hi. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
Fortunately, I'm not in a protective bunker.
Maybe we can talk, I think that now is a great time to start Dating.
Do you have to stay at home, too? Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be interested to hear your opinion firsthand?
Let's start, my name is Lari, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me short Lara.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking lunch.
I don't like applying a lot of makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.
In addition, no one forbids us to just communicate and share opinions.
With whom it is not boring to communicate and share news.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Received: from gm31.mailplug.co.kr (211.251.251.89) by 0 (qmail 1.03 + mailplug 2.0)
Reply-To: Lari <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:31:19 +0300

KORNET
Korea Telecom
IP Manager
Gyeonggi-do Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si Buljeong-ro 90
Republic Of Korea

IMG0003423.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorisa; <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:19 pm

Kind time of days. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Lorisa, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Lara.
I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores and cooking breakfast.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.

Received: from augl ([188.162.199.45]) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Lorisa <larisasw@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 01:34:13 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00864.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from cevxjf (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.45]) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:42:24 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from bqatgq (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.45]) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polinka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:42:27 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00812.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larus; <larysa.burberry@cherryland-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Larus, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Lara.
I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anytime.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (port=62591 helo=jqor) by server.batchtechnologies.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Oleni <larysa.burberry@cherryland-store.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:32:15 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00223.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (port=31800 helo=vvmzub) by server.batchtechnologies.net with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Polianka <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:13:45 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00864.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Your new friend Olena.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (port=16638 helo=lgosx) by server.batchtechnologies.net with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Polly <polinochkabest@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:23:13 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00655.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”