It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <millsviola50@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:15 pm

..... from 419-Mailaccount, don't know her ..... its a come&go .....

Hello there my dear new friend!
I'm glad u gave me your email address. I'm will write a little bit about me for you! My name's Helena. I'm 34 years old. I am living in Russian F and I think the great kilometers between us is not the difficulty for u. I'm a some worried right at the moment. I hope u figure out my some excitement. But I hope that our interactions will be enjoyable! I'm sharing with you my images. I hope that you like it. How should I name u? How are your friends calling you? I also expect that the COVID-19 has not damaged u and that u are good health! I believe our health is the most important wealth we have. I'm looking forward to ur speedy answer, and I hope u and I did not meet u by chance. Take good care of yourself and your wellness!
Ur new pen-friend, Lena.

Received: from Finnian (unknown [95.188.196.12])
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 02:24:15 -0800
Reply-To: millsviola50@gmail.com
To: f.sagot@sfr.fr
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0

WEBSTREAM
OJSC "Sibirtelecom"
Juriy S. Nikolaev
JSC "Sibirtelecom"
Buryat branch

PIC6684.jpg

..... RPO is Гульнара Алетдинова/Gulnara Aletdinova from Kazan

https:/ /vse-vkontakte.ru/gulnara-aletdinova-kazan-103939632.html

https:/ /vk.com/id103939632 ----> 1010 Pics

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/gulnara-aletdinova-kazan-103939632.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:31 pm

Good afternoon. I'm glad you answered me.
As you already know my name is Elena. Sorry for not being able to respond to your email right away. Never before have I used the Internet for correspondence.
But I'm tired of being alone. And there was such an opportunity to talk with you.
And so I decided to write to you. It turned out quite by accident. But I'm glad you answered me.
I am now 34 years old. I live in Russia. My city is Kursk. I think that the distance between us in our time is not a problem?
You interested me and I want to continue getting to know you and learn more about you and your life.
You and I live in different countries and in everyday life we speak different languages. Even the climate in our countries is different.
All this does not scare me! We were taught English at school and university, so I speak this fluently.
I was born in Russia and throughout my life I live here. I've never been married. I have no children. I devote a lot of time to work.
I work as a clothing designer in a small factory in my city. Therefore, I have to work even when I'm at home. My height is 170 centimeters.
I'm an ordinary woman. I dream of ordinary female happiness. This is what I am missing here. Many of my friends are already married.
I think we can try to get in touch, because our communication can grow into something big and warm. I do not want to play games.
I want to clarify, and I want you to know about my goals. I hope you understand me correctly.
I have to work now. I'm sorry. I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your new friend Elena

Received: from [10.0.0.18] ([185.232.22.27])
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:06:08 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
M247 LTD New York Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC
Equinix NY8 60 Hudson Street, Suite 1602,
10013 New York, New York, USA

4rfd.jpg

..... 2133rfd.jpg cannot be shown, give a Error message

... In the Pic we've a Hint to ICEBERG Shop .... its confusing coz in some Towns its written Айсберг ..... here we've ICEBERG and we don't see much but a shot in the blue give us the Location ......

..... Pic was taken in Kazan and so we're right

Бутик Iceberg
Россия, Казань, Спартаковская ул., 6
ТОЦ Suvar Plaza, эт. 1

Distance between Kursk, Kursk Oblast and Kazan, Tatarstan Republic (Russia): 1324.32 km

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <millsviola50@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:54 pm

Good day xxxxxx!
I read your letter now. I'm glad to see him!
We live in a great time when people from different parts of the world can communicate thanks to the Internet.
It doesn't matter how far we are from each other. We can communicate here and get to know each other, and this is wonderful. Do you agree?
xxxxxxx, I hope that our acquaintance will continue and develop. I think you will be interested to know more about me.
As I said, I work as a designer of women's clothing in my city. I love my job. When I was little, I went to an art school and graduated in the field of women's clothing design.
This came in handy in my work.
My birthday is December 3rd. According to the horoscope, I am a Sagittarius. I have a calm character.
I don't like places where there are too many people, so I never liked going to the club and the noisy bars.
I live in a rented apartment, along with my cat. I love animals. My cat's name is Mila. Do you have pets?
xxxxxx, the men I know here in Russia do not attract me.
Of course, in the past I had a close relationship with a man.
But for the past year I am alone. I try not to lose heart, I think that there is a man in the world for me!
A man who has matured as a person who knows what he wants from life. Who appreciates and respects his woman, takes care of her.
A man with whom I can be a small and fragile girl. And with whom I can be like behind a stone wall. In my peers I did not see these qualities.
I think a man acquires these qualities only with age. Therefore, I am looking for a man older than me.
I would like to be with a reliable and kind person in the future. Who will respect me and will not change with another girl.
I want to have a sense of security. Perhaps that is why I am careful in my choice of man.
My ex-man was very fond of gambling. All this ended up taking my personal money, which I saved for several years to buy my own apartment.
He lost them in poker.
I do not want to remember that. Not! I suffered for a long time.
But now I'm better. I am sure that everything will be fine in my life.
I wanted to tell you this story, I just do not want to wear a mask and have secrets from you.
I want to be open in front of you, and I want to ask you to be open in front of me too.
Regards, Your new friend Elena

Received: from [10.0.0.40] ([185.232.22.27])
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:24:43 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

5229113549-n.jpg ..... of course, its also Kazan

555070-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
How is your day going?
My work day starts at 8 a.m. and continues according to the schedule until 17:00 p.m. But very often I work at home until late.
xxxxxxx, I get to work on foot. It takes about 15 minutes walk.
I don’t have a car and I don’t know how to drive a car. Do you know how?
Now it’s summer in Russia. Air temperature averages 17-20 degrees Celsius.
xxxxxx, I think you will be interested to know more about my family.
I am not the only child of my parents, I have a brother. His name is Denis.
He has a daughter, Anya, this is my favorite niece. I love her so much. Very often a brother leaves Anya with me if he and his wife need to go somewhere.
Therefore, we often spend time with her. She is 6 years old, she is engaged in gymnastics. She always says, "I will be beautiful like an aunt," haha.
I don’t have a father now. He died in a car accident when I was 16. I really miss him! He was a good father and family man.
My brother replaced my father. He took care of me and helped me, helped with money when I did not have a job.
Mark, I remember that from childhood, my mother taught me how to cook. I believe that a woman should be able to cook.
I prefer different dishes and I don’t have a definite favorite dish. I love seafood, fish, meat and vegetable salads. I can bake pies and pizza.
xxxxxxx, I don’t have such bad habits as smoking or alcohol. I can sometimes drink wine, but this is rare. I have never used drugs.
My friend, I want you to know that previously I flew only to Turkey .. And what life in other countries I do not know.
How is it in your country? I am very interested. I want to know more about you and your surroundings.
xxxxxx, wish you a nice day! I hope that my letter brought a smile to your face.
I have to go now. Need to work. Today is a hard working day. I look forward to your letter with great impatience.
Your friend Elena

Received: from [10.0.0.39] ([185.232.22.26])
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:20:04 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

7XKA44.jpg

qwds.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Good afternoon, dear xxxxxxx!
xxxxxxx, in fact, I don’t remember that a traumatic event happened to me. I am a neat girl and try to do everything consciously :)
Today I did not have a good mood in the morning ... At the time when I was going to work, a car was passing by me.
The car drove through a puddle and sprayed me with water. I had to urgently call a taxi to go home to change. Today I was late for work.
xxxxxx, how is your day? I hope that your day today is better than mine ...
I did not have a good mood in the morning, but now I see your letter ... Your letters bring me joy.
It is very nice to have the feeling that there is a man in the World who needs and is interested in me.
I'm sorry when I can’t write a letter to you right away. I want you to know what I think of you.
My friend Irina from Spain arrived yesterday, we went with her to a cafe to have a dinner together and just talk, because we had not seen each other for about a year.
Irina married Spanish citizen Jose, they have been living together in the city of Madrid for 7 years, they have a daughter Salma.
They came to visit Irina's parents for two weeks. They live a happy marriage, I am happy for them.
We drank tea for a long time, dined and talked. Irina and I have known each other for a lifetime.
We met at school. We have no secrets from each other. I told her that I have a new friend.
Yes, I told her about our conversation, I hope that you are not against it. She smiled ... And said that my eyes are burning ...
My voice has become more cheerful ... She is glad that a man appeared in my life. Now Irina is the only one who knows about our communication.
Dear, do you have many friends with whom are you friends?
After the cafe, I came home .. to an empty apartment. I did not feel much sad, I turned on the TV and fell asleep alone.
xxxxxxx, I really like you as a man! I see a lot of good in you, and I think that you are a decent person whom I can trust.
You look to me an attentive, kind and good person.
xxxxxxx, please tell me how you imagine your future?
What qualities should the girl of your dreams have? I like straightforwardness, honesty, honesty, openness, understanding.
Darling, are my letters not big? Are you comfortable reading them?
Sometimes I think that maybe you don’t like that I write a lot about myself and ask questions.
I just want to tell you so much about myself and learn about you. Tell me, and I will try to write small letters.
I will look forward to your letter.
Elena

Received: from [10.0.0.31] ([185.232.22.19])
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 07:50:13 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

4reas.jpg

sdsa65.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
When I opened my eyes this morning, I realized that I had a conversation with you today in a dream.
I was impressed! Apparently yesterday before going to bed, I thought a lot about you. And you came to my dream.
My cat woke me before the alarm clock. I fed my cat, and then I started making breakfast for myself.
I am interested to know about your morning. How do you spend your morning !?
What are you drinking in the morning !? Do you prefer tea or coffee? I usually drink black coffee with cheese. I had breakfast and went to work.
My dear, I feel like my life has become more interesting, because I communicate with such an interesting person! I communicate with you!
Thank you, you have brought a new fresh breath to my life!
xxxxxx, you are the only man to whom I write my letters. You are the only one with whom I am in communication!
Here in Russia I have no one. My interest is only to you! I'm glad to know that I have you!
I want to share with you more and more about myself !!!
It's hard to talk about feelings in letters. I want to look into your eyes and listen to you. A glance can convey many more words.
I think you will agree with me? ... But I understand that it’s too early to talk about any meeting, there is a need to get to know each other better.
xxxxxx, I’m afraid to check your mail some day and not see your letter. Please do not leave me without your letters.
Write me every single day !!! I will always wait for your words !!!!
Dear, my friendship with you is very pleasant to me. I used to have a feeling of curiosity towards you. Now I have warm feelings for you.
I am waiting for your letters, like a child who is waiting for a Christmas present. Your letters have become an important part in my life.
For a long time I did not feel the feeling that is in my heart now. I'm a little afraid now of this .... Since this is all new to me ...
Before, I couldn’t even think that feelings can arise when communicating in e-mail. Now we are convinced of this!
I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions. Please repeat your questions to me. And highlight the questions from your letter.
So it will be easier for me to answer them. I am passionate about work sometimes, and therefore I can miss something.
xxxxxxx, I feel now that my life is starting to change! There are nice changes in me. Take my kisses !!!
Ohh ... something I got carried away with my letter ... All this comes from my heart and soul!
xxxxxxx, are you romantic? Do you like to surprise a girl? I like romance ...
I like to watch the stars, I like to have dinner by candlelight, I like to spend time outdoors.
Yes, I understand that this is very commonplace, but we girls really need so little for happiness.
Now I need to go to continue to work.
I want to wish you all the very best. Have a nice day my dear!
I'm waiting for your letter . With great attention to you Elena.

Received: from [10.0.0.33] ([185.232.22.18])
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:43:46 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

5trfd.jpg

8-Ks5fmbv0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Hello my xxxxxx !!!
Your letter brought me a smile.
xxxxxx, I want to look into your eyes now and guess your mood.
My eyes sparkle with joy when I check the mail and see your letter. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me.
xxxxxx, it's so romantic to read your letters ...
What do you want in the future and do you want me to be a part of your future?
I don’t know what will happen in the future, but I want you to be happy, because I see that you deserve happiness.
You are a kind and sincere man with a big heart. I like people like you, it is unfortunate that there are very few such people these days.
I want warm feelings between us!
xxxxxx, one day I would like to open my eyes and see you next to me.
Darling, I want to share with you more and more about myself. In each letter I try to open up and tell about myself and my daily life.
Dear, my friendship with you is very pleasant to me. Your letters have become the most important part in my life!
Every day, I recognize you more and more, and it begins to seem to me that I have known you for a long time, communication with you brings me joy.
You know, I'm starting to feel for you. I do not want to rush, and I am not guided by emotions, I sincerely tell you about my feelings.
More and more thoughts of meeting penetrate my head. I'm starting to think more about our meeting with you.
xxxxxx, you are elegant, active, smart, I am interested with you! and we have some common interests, and most importantly, you and I have the same goals, and together with you it will be easier to realize our dreams in reality. do you agree with me xxxxxxx, my dear, I have a desire, an idea. If you have the opportunity, come to me! Be near ! I will meet you and will accompany you in my city.
Do you want to meet me? Could you travel to me in Russia? Soon I will have a vacation. And I will be free from work and we could spend time together.
Today I have housework, I need to do the cleaning, wash clothes.
I hug you tightly my dear.
Your girl Elena.

Received: from [10.0.0.5] ([185.232.22.6])
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:43:46 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

8sKSm0w.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:39 pm

Good day, my dear ! How is your day, xxxxxxx?
xxxxxx, why didn't you say anything about the trip?
My day started well today. Already at 07:45 in the morning I was at work.
My dear, I was pleasantly surprised today when I opened the door in my office. An unexpected surprise awaited me. Colleagues stood with a cake.
I asked them who has a holiday?
They smiled sweetly and said, today it’s exactly 3 years since I work in our company! Well, I completely forgot about it !!! They pleasantly surprised me.
xxxxxx, How was your day? What did you do?
Yesterday I visited my mom.
I went to my mother, got to her about 2 hours. She lives in a neighboring town from my city. Mom was glad to see me. I missed her the same way.
She met me, we drank tea.
xxxxxx, during the conversation, I decided to share with my mom about our communication with you. Hope this doesn't bother you?
My mother is an understanding woman, and from childhood she tried to be my friend. My dear, mom asked where are you from?
I said that you are from another country and we are talking now. I said that you are a kind, open, caring and attentive man.
With whom I would like to keep pace in this life.
Mom said that I should be careful. I assured her that there was no cause for concern. Mom reacted positively to our communication and approved.
xxxxxxx, I hope that I was not mistaken in my choice. Please do not leave me without your letters. I am always waiting for your words here.
I have a hope for a happy future with you.
My dear, I often re-read your letters at work.
Honey, every day I begin to think about our meeting with you.
I would like to be near you! Our first meeting will give us the opportunity to get to know each other.
We can spend some time together and make plans for the future life.
xxxxxx, did I tell you that I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world.
I could have a trip to your country for our first meeting. What will you say about that? Can you meet me?
Now people can fly on planes to other countries, with full preparation.
The time that we spend together will be remembered by you and me for life.
I actually did not travel abroad. I didn’t have to do this, but now I feel that I want to see you !!!!
I feel that you fit me! You are my ideal!
xxxxxx, I'm sure that you are the man I want to be with! I would like us to be a couple.
Every word that I speak to you, I speak consciously! Now I continue to fully reveal to you.
Please be open to me. Of course, I feel a little fear of opening up before a person with whom I have never seen live.
But my soul tells me that you are the one you can trust completely.
I trust you, and I am ready to come to you for our first meeting!
You know, I want to be special for you, because, you are pleasant to me! This is just the beginning.
And for me it is a very interesting start to a relationship. I had no such emotions before. I will be waiting for your reply.
In the coming days I will clarify the date of my vacation. Hope it will be soon ...
Hug you dear! Your Elena

Received: from [10.0.0.41] ([185.232.22.18])
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 14:33:14 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am sad that you do not read my letter. I asked you a lot of questions. But you missed every question.

Received: from [10.0.0.22] ([185.232.22.18])
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 12:52:43 -0400

M247-LTD-NewYork
GLOBALAXS NYC NOC

Return to “Russian scammers”