It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena Bastrakova; <elenalove@in-mybox.com/elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Bastrakova; <elena3234@sanmail.xyz

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:44 pm

.... I was wrong with 48 h ....... already 24 h are enough

I am glad to receive your letter. I love you. I will repeat these words all my life.
And I will never take these words back. You give me the happiness that all women dream of. When we
see you, I will also make you happy. I will give you all the love, tenderness, care, loyalty. We will
happy every day we spent together. Today I met with a realtor, but the meeting did not end as I expected.
For 4 years, Housing and communal services have accumulated 3000 euro. And I only have 2500 euro. For the deal to take place in the apartment, there should be no debt. And only then, I can sell
the apartment. I told the realtor to first sold the apartment, and only then paid the debt. But the realtor said to reissue the documents for the apartment, she should be debt free. Can you send me 500 euro? I will then sell the apartment, and I will fly to you.
And when we meet, I will return this money to you. I hope you can help me. Because I don't know where to get the money.
I don't have a single acquaintance in Russia. I really hope that you will not leave me in trouble.
I have great excitement before our meeting. It’s not writing letters. Smile. But now I think more about selling
apartments. I am looking forward to your letter.
Your Elena.

Received: from ZVERDVD-SGLBN92 ([85.140.3.102])
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 13:41:46 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
Mobile TeleSystems, PJSC, GPRS/3G/LTE Gn infrastructure in Volga-region
MTS backbone NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

SDCN3205.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 pm

...... Vlad is back in Yoshkar Ola from his short Holiday ......

Hello my dear xxxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter.
We can meet in a few days.
But the whole problem is 500 euro. Please help me. I think Russia is
unhappy country for me. I want to see you. And I hope that we will be together soon.
You can send money to western union or RIA. My Information.
Name: Elena
Surname: Bastrakova
If you send money, can you send me a copy of the form?
I want to talk about what our daily routine will be when I arrive. I will try to get up before you, cook
coffee, with a delicious breakfast. And wake you up with a tender kiss. And tell you: good morning dear xxxxxx! And kiss you again. Smile. If you need to go to work, I also kiss you. And I'll be at home waiting for you, doing my homework.
If your job is close to home, I'll bring you a hot lunch. When are you at work, where do you dine?
I bet you'll be a little fatter after we meet. Smile. Because I will always cook delicious food for you.
In the evening we will walk down the street holding hands. And at every convenient moment we will kiss. When we get home we will watch TV and talk. Before going to bed, we will take turns giving each other a relaxing massage. Smile.
I think you will also like the way I do the massage. xxxxxx how do you represent our schedule? I am looking forward to your letter.
I love you.
Your Elena

Received: from [192.168.1.11] ([77.40.11.196])
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 17:01:42 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

34923563.jpg

65154212.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lena; <yfkiknftnvk@versanel.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:03 pm

...... from DMF-Spam ..... old Client from December 2014 but Topic 83844 don't exist (Archive)

G'Day xxxxxxx
My name Lena! I want to know you more.
I would want to have a chat you.
Im russian woman.
I hope i got you interested!
Wait for your letter, if you are interested in me!
Bye

Received: from dark-fire.net (rrcs-50-74-203-58.nyc.biz.rr.com. [50.74.203.58])
Reply-To: "Блаженная" <yfkiknftnvk@versanel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 08:48:22 -0800

RCNY
Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

qWyphe.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

junglewalker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena Bastrakova; <elenalove@in-mybox.com/elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Postby junglewalker » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 pm

So, im in Contact with the lady, she calls herself Kate, and we wrote first in English , then in french.
The photos are the same.
Last mail from today :
Vous savez, mon humeur est excellente lorsque j'ouvre votre lettre.
Tu es une si bonne personne.
Je pense que j'ai beaucoup de chance avec vous, vous êtes une personne très intéressante et toujours mystérieuse pour moi.
Mais j'ai une très forte envie de rassembler toutes vos énigmes. J'espère que vous voulez que je les ouvre?
J'ai eu une journée intéressante aujourd'hui. Aujourd'hui, des étudiants sont venus me voir pour étudier. J'ai donné une formation.
J'ai rencontré de bonnes personnes. Ils m'ont ensuite offert des fleurs. Et ils ont dit que j'étais un bon professeur. Le sourire.
J'étais tellement content. C'est très bien que j'ai choisi le métier de cuisinier. J'aime cuisiner. Et comme on dit
une personne heureuse qui devrait apprécier son travail. Chaque personne a son plat préféré.
Je veux savoir quel est ton plat préféré? J'essaye de faire cuire la nourriture pour que chaque repas que j'ai
plat préféré. Le sourire. Je veux vraiment voir vos nouvelles photos. J'attendrai votre lettre.
Kate.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna3026@pan-mail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:52 pm

.... From DMF

Greetings for you, This is Anna,
I wanna to learn with you and to perfect friendly communication, maybe perfect into a more strong attitude.
I'm looking for love and I wanna to start a family. My friends think I'm friendly and nice, I'm very pleased know it.
I would like to gain to know you and in my next mail I will send more photos.
I will wait for your mail, With regards Anna

Received: from web13.easyname.com (web13.easyname.com. [185.51.8.56])
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 16:38:55 +0000
Reply-To: Anna <anna3026@pan-mail.xyz>

AT-NESSUS-20140320
NESSUS.at Hostmaster
Nessus GmbH
Fernkorngasse 10/3/501
Vienna
AUSTRIA

ad4a3c6380b0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <taty3290@pak-mail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 pm

... with the last Pic in DLB-Spam

Hello
Im Tatyana
I want to know you more
Im russian girl
I hope you like my photo
Don't forget to answer me on my email: taty3290@pak-mail.xyz
Bye bye

Received: from [178.239.173.225] (port=62784 helo=WIN-LIVFRVQFMKO) by n15.c10.mtsvc.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.94.2)
Subject: Enjoy your day Great friend!
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 19:03:28 +0300

Amsterdam_Servers
Hydra Communications Ltd
Amsterdam, North Holland, 1012

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <Tatyana0856@sen-mail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:55 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello
My friends call me Tanya.
I want to have a chance to communicate with you
I was born in Russia
I hope you are interested
I'm waiting for your letter Tatyana0856@sen-mail.xyz here

Received: from [177.103.236.35] ([177.103.236.35])
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 17:40:47 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

AS27699
CSTBR
Telefónica Brasil S.A
Diretoria de Planejamento e Tecnologia
Brazil

6484345.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <tatyana0856@sen-mail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:51 pm

.... from DMF-Mailaccount in german

Hello my new friend! I would like to get to know you. I turned to a dating agency.
And they gave me your email. Now I'll tell you a little
about me. My name is Tatiana. I am 39 years old. I was born in Russia. But I live in Paris.
I work as a cook in a French restaurant. I like my work. I know a lot about healthy eating
So I'm not overweight like other chefs. Smile. I don't know what else to tell you since this
my first letter on the internet. I want you to ask me what interests you. I also have several
Questions to you. Do you have a girlfriend at this time? With whom do you live? What is your profession? What's your date of birth?
I hope we can get to know each other better. I will wait for your answer and some photos.
Write to me, don't forget me.
Taty.

Received: from [192.168.0.4] ([77.40.62.84])
From: "Tatyana0856@sen-mail.xyz" <tatyana0856@sen-mail.xyz>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:03:54 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

2.jpg

365448289.jpg

DCIM0577.jpg

SDCN2383.jpg

SDCN5429.jpg

SDCN5684.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:08 pm

.... from DMF in german

It's still good that I have a new boyfriend. Lol. We'll swap
Letters and cheer each other on. I'm just sick of hearing information about Covid 19.
Life goes on and we have to look for the positive.
I find it interesting and I want to get to know you better. It's always nice to make new friends. Especially from another country. To learn new cultures, trends. I live in France, in the beautiful city of Paris. I decided to find a friend on the internet.
Suddenly I'll be able to find my other half there. I will be very happy. Because I I already want to have my own family, love and appreciate my husband. Can I ask you a question? What is more important to you in a relationship?
Love or respect? When i have a relationship. I want the relationship to be trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, Loyalty. If all of this happens, we won't have any disputes. I don't like people who argue all the time.
What are your hobbies?
My hobby is cooking. I am constantly inventing new recipes. With this letter I am sending you photos. I did recently Cookies at home. It turned out great. If I had the chance, I'd give you cookies. Now I am waiting for your letter with more impatient. Taty.

Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 01:16:50 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

56.jpg

DCIM8765.jpg

DCIM8767.jpg

SDCN5542.jpg

SDCN5543.jpg

SDCN5544.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:15 pm

unsolicited answer in german in DMF

Today my day started wonderfully. A ray of sun woke me up. I did my morning exercise as usual.
Then I went to the shower and made myself some coffee. I found your letter and my spirits rose even more.
Because I like to receive your letters and correspond with you. And you like to read my letters and receive
my photos? I very much hope that it is mutual. We have an age difference, but I don't mind at all.
Because I value a person's spiritual qualities. I try to understand his inner world. I don't chase pretty boys
and wealth. I just want to have a strong family. Be loved and give love back. What do you think
with girls? What kind of girl do you like? What qualities do you value in them? Can I ask you a question? If you have
Was there one last relationship, what did you appreciate about your girlfriend? What were their advantages and disadvantages? If you are interested, continue
Letter, I'll tell you about my previous relationship.
I am now looking forward to your next letter. Taty.

Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:35:25 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

2.jpg

89635644.jpg

985551657.jpg

DSCIM2235.jpg

holiday.jpg

SONY9845.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:04 pm

unsolicited answer in german in DMF

What have you done today? I hope you enjoyed it today?
Did something pleasant happen to you that day? I enjoyed this day. Today I want to tell you about my family and my childhood.
I didn't see my mom and dad. Dad was in a car accident when mom was pregnant. When my mother gave birth to me She died. I've always dreamed of having parents like other children. When I was 4 years old, my uncle took over the guardianship.
I lived with him for two years. But then he started abusing alcohol. And he was stripped of custody. I was taken to the orphanage for orphans. When I was 10 years old I was brought to Paris by good people, Joseph and Margo. I like you very much. Thanks to them, I felt like the right kid. Now I'm talking about it with tears in my eyes. What are your parents' names Do you love her? I want you to talk about your relatives.
Now I'm going to bake a cake at home. And I bet you'd lick your fingers if you tried my cake.
Because all of my friends think I'm a good cook. Can you send me some new photos?
Now I'm going to my favorite place, my apartment. This is a kitchen stove. Smile.
Your Taty.

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:20:25 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

53280062.jpg

96565616.jpg

DCIM8578.jpg

Flowers.jpg

SDCN3556.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:27 pm

..... unsolicited answer in german

Hello my dear bunny!
I am very glad, Bunny, that I found your letter today and it is so important to me to answer you.
Tell me, do you mind that I called you "Bunny"?
You know I want to do you something good.
You can also come up with a nice word. Or is it better to always call you by your name? Like you
will it be more convenient? I want to write so much to you that I don't know where to start. How are you? Smile. I hope your day went well. I'm in a good mood now too. Because today was a busy day for me.
Today I took a walk around town. It was my first time to visit the 5D cinema. I have a lot of impressions.
I put on special glasses and they sat me on a chair. My chair went in different directions. And I seemed to be rolling on a carriage on rails. And as I drove past the waterfall, small drops of water hit my face. It made me
Impression of reality. Have you been to the 5D cinema? Do you like that?
How's your weather Our weather is excellent, the sun is shining. Please tell me honestly. Do you like it
communicate with me? Will you receive my letters, my photos? I want you to answer honestly. And now I am waiting for your answer.
Your Taty.

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 00:01:47 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

35484455.jpg

93349845.jpg

DCIM3455.jpg

SDCN8857.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:44 pm

...... next unsolicited answer in german

How are you? How is your mood?
Now that I think you are my best friend, I will
talk to you about open issues. After all, can we share secrets with you?
I want to tell you about my previous relationship.
My ex-boyfriend loved me very much and we had a lot of love with him.
We trusted each other and it seemed to me that I had found happiness and I didn't need anything
I just wanted to be with him all the time. Once I was invited to a cooking competition and had to go to another city.
But our bus flight was postponed for technical reasons. My ex-boyfriend thought I was in another city. When I came home I saw him with another girl. It hurt a lot because I thought I could trust him and he would never betray me.
And he betrayed me. You know, I don't want to be in the same situation again. Maybe that's why I decided to find a man from another country.
I think you have a different outlook on life. I hope if you love a girl you never do that? What is most important to you in a relationship? I hope you are a good man
And our wonderful conversations keep picking up speed, maybe it's for the best?
As always, I am waiting for an answer.
Your Taty!

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 00:39:54 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

15645497.jpg

15645498.jpg

DCIM9786.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena Bastrakova; <elenalove@in-mybox.com/elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:41 pm

...... next unsolicited answer in german .... I never wrote to her

You know, my mood is great when I open your letter.
You are such a good person.
I think I'm very lucky with you, you are a very interesting and still mysterious person to me.
But I have a very strong desire to collect all of your puzzles. Hopefully I should open it?
I had an interesting day today. Today students came to me to study. I've been training.
I've met good people. Then they gave me flowers. And they said I was a good teacher. Smile.
I was so happy. It is very good that I chose the profession of cook. I like cooking. And as they say
a happy person who should enjoy his work. Everyone has a favorite dish.
I want to know what is your favorite dish? I try to cook food so that every meal I have
Favorite food. Smile. I really want to see your new photos. I am waiting for your letter.
Taty.

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 00:11:18 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

SDCN3564.jpg

SDCN3565.jpg

SDCN3566.jpg

SDCN3567.jpg

SDCN3570.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:19 pm

...... next unsolicited answer in german

How are you? Good? I hope you are doing well
Have you thought of our letters? Tell me, are you tired of writing me letters?
I never get tired of talking to you! Are you not offended that I am writing to you?
If you don't like something, please let me know. I will try to fix this.
I hope you can understand that this is my first time writing to someone in another country. Before
to write something, I think, for a very long time.
I think it has to be between two people writing to each other.
I'll miss your attention if one day you don't write to me.
Even now, if you don't answer me, I can assume that for some reason I'll lose something, so I have to.
Today we joked all day with work colleagues. All colleagues are in a good mood on payday.
They say that I've started smiling more often lately
and got a little mysterious. They joke that I'm in love But I was joking too, I told them my prince wasn't born yet, whom i will love.
I began to think about your photographs very often, about your letters. I am very happy that you exist.
Now I will be waiting for your letter with great impatience.
Taty.

Received: from [192.168.0.4] ([77.40.17.43])
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:17:35 +0800

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

3186595389.jpg

9376542973.jpg

DCIM6487.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”