It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Y. Yamshikova; <olgayamschikova966@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:54 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount; don't know her ..... is again address trade coz my Emailaddress is listed nowhere

How do you feel?)
Hi, I'll be glad to meet you, my name is Olga.
If you are interested in a serious relationship,
I will be very glad, I am tired of being alone and decided to get to know you)))
I will wait for your reply.
Your new friend Olga.

.... IP shows Google

IMG-6368.jpg

IMG-6369.jpg

IMG-6370.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olgayamschikova966@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:28 pm

Hello.
How are you? =) I am very glad that you answered me. Thank you for your answer.
Thank you for answering my letter)))
When I created my page on a dating site, I wrote another city. I apologize to you for this.
:-? :-? :-? :-?
I did not manage to find a serious relationship in my country and therefore
I decided to find a man through the Internet.
For me this is the first experience, I have never met foreign men on a dating site before.
Hope it won't hurt you and me.
I am from Russia and live in the city of Stupino - this is the Moscow region.
Distance from Stupino to Moscow is 107 km.
My height is 168 cm and weight is 50 kilograms. I am 36 years old. I was born on 03/07/1984.
I live with my sister. It so happened that I have no parents and I have never been married.
I work as a salesperson for a meat and sausage company. =)
I think that our acquaintance with you will develop, and we will get to know each other more and more.
I dream of finding my man who will love, appreciate and respect me.
I would like to know more about you.
Tell me something about yourself . =)
Tell me why are you looking for a relationship on a dating site?
I'm curious to know how you feel about my country?
Have you ever communicated with Russian people?
Do you have children? What are their names? What do you work and where?
Do you have parents what are their names?
I'll send you pictures from my house. I think you'll like them.
Send me your photos. I will be pleased to see your new photos.
I wish you a good day and a good mood.
Olga =)

..... IP shows Google

IMG-2301.jpg

IMG-2302.jpg

IMG-2303.jpg

IMG-2304.jpg: 20/08/19; 02:42pm; Apple iPhone XS

IMG-2305.jpg

IMG-2306.jpg: 20/08/19; 02:42pm; Apple iPhone XS

.... already reported in April 2020 as Alsu - alsusabirova56@gmail.com

and

Olga - olgayamshik@outlook.com

..... coz of the GPS we've a Location:

..... Pic 4 & 6

г. Йошкар-Ола/Медведево, Марий Эл, Строительная улица 5, 424019

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
How are you? I am fine. I am glad that we continue our communication with you!
I would like you to send me your photos. since I take a photo of you and send it to you. and you did not send me.
Well, I'm sure that will lead to good, because I have serious intentions.
Thank you very much for telling me about myself. Thank you very much for your understanding. I really enjoy communicating with you.
I remembered everything and I am very pleased that you sincerely responded to my letters and openly told about yourself.
I will wait for your sweet answer in the next letter :))
I am glad that you answered me, I am pleased to read your letters)))
I speak English quite well. I like this language and I think it is a beautiful and interesting language.
What other languages ​​do you know?
As I said, I work as a salesman for a meat and sausage company. I like my job.
I have a very good team and I have enough to live on.
I went to high school until grade 11 and then went to university. I studied there to be a manager.
As I told you earlier, I live in the city of Stupino. I live in my apartment with my sister and nephew.
I have a sister Gulsina. I often help Gulsina look after Dima and support her in times of need.
My grandmother almost raised me all my life, my mother died when I was 7 years old.
My father died of cancer in 2013. His name was Yuriy.
He was a decent and kind person. He was always with me and never gave offense.
My dad always supported me in difficult times and helped me with good advice. My dad raised me as a decent person.
My mom died in a car accident. My father told me a lot about her that she was a very good person.
He loved her very much and after the death of his mother kept his love for her. I very often visit my parents' cemetery.
I do not smoke. I only allow myself to drink alcohol on big holidays. I have a very negative attitude towards drugs.
I'm a lonely girl. I have no children. I have not yet met a man with whom I would create a serious relationship.
I want to be close to a man in whom I will be sure that he will be with me to the end, will love, appreciate and respect me.
I am a humble girl with no big requests. I don't need a rich man or expensive gifts from him.
I need the most ordinary person with whom I will be able to live a happy life. The main wealth for me is my family !!!
I want you to tell me more about yourself. I am interested in learning about your life and family.
I know that there is a great distance between us, but I believe that this distance can be overcome.
It is important for me to know as much as possible about you. I am very glad that you answer me.
I'll send you some pictures of myself from my work.
I wish you a good mood and look forward to your reply.
Olga

..... IP shows Google

IMG-5420.jpg: 25/07/19; 05:00pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG-5421.jpg: 25/07/19; 08:28pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG-5422.jpg: 25/07/19; 05:00pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG-5423.jpg: 25/07/19; 08:28pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG-5424.jpg: 25/07/19; 05:01pm; Apple iPhone 5s

.... Pics reported as Olga - olgayamshik@outlook.com from Tuchkovo

Stupino is a town and the administrative center of Stupinsky District in Moscow Oblast, Russia, located on the Oka River, 99 kilometers south of Moscow. Population: 66,816

..... add. Pic guides us again to Yoshkar Ola and to a vk.com Profile from a other Woman (Couple) where she appeares many Times (together with her Husband ????? :thinking: :thinking: )

Лена Елизарова (Лебедева) - Йошкар-Ола
https:/ /vk.com/id13006550

... Pics are from 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 and one can see very clear her Weddingring ....

... I've almost given up and a shot in the blue guide me on the end to Ольга Ямщикова - Йошкар-Ола

https:/ /my.mail.ru/mail/dmolechka/

https:/ /vklook.ru/user40581480/

https:/ /vk.com/id40581480 ----> set to Private

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:55 pm

...... Yola and no Phone .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

Hello xxxxxx))))))
I was so happy when I received your letter.
I'm glad to find a common language. I think you are a very interesting man.
Our communication allows us to get to know each other better.
I think that without mutual communication it will not work to start a serious relationship. Do you agree with me?
I want you to send me a lot of your photos. I send you my photos in every letter.
please send me your photos as often as possible good? I'll wait
I saw how they play, but I myself have never played)))
Thank you for your story. what you wrote to me))) I read carefully and remembered everything.
now I know a lot more about you. I was pleased to read about you
I am so happy that I met you, you make my every day so bright, thank you for being there.
I will wait for your sweet answer)))
As I told you, I work as a salesman in a sausage and meat company. I work from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is my day off.
I work from 8 am to 6-7 pm. When I have free time, I like to watch comedy movies.
I love to laugh and I am very funny. =)
What films do you like? =)
I do sports at home and do home exercises to be healthy and not get sick and keep myself in shape.
Every day I do exercises in the morning.
I really love to cook, mostly I cook light meals. =)
Even though I like many of the world's cuisines. I can cook a lot of things. =)
I am sending you a few photos, the dishes that I recently prepared :)
What kind of cuisine do you prefer? =)
Tell me about your hobbies. It will be very interesting for me to know more about you.
I do not like to sit still and whenever I have free time I like to go to the cinema and walk around the city.
I think I have a pleasant personality. I am a very kind, cheerful, cheerful, caring girl .. I am romantic. =)
I am always moved by romantic love stories. I love helping people. =)
I always support my friends and try to help them in everything.
Understanding and respect for each other is very important for me.
I believe that a man should always support and take care of his woman whom he loves.
I believe that the most important thing in a man is understanding, care, respect,
responsibility and support of his family and friends.
I want to write to you as often as possible. But, unfortunately, my job doesn't allow me to do that much.
I have a lot of work and I get very tired of it.
I hope that someday I will be able to write you much more. =)
I want to hear your voice and I think we need to find an opportunity to speak on the phone!
Unfortunately, I do not have an international line. You will not be able to call me or write sms to my phone.
To activate the service of international calls,
you need to collect a lot of papers. I heard that this service is very expensive.
It will be more profitable if you leave me your phone number. I will find an opportunity to call you.
I will try to call you through the call center.
As soon as I find out about calls to you, I will call you.
Will you be glad if I can call you ???? =)
I wish you a good mood and a great day. =)
Olga

Received: from [192.168.0.11] ([188.187.151.237])
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 10:53:18 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
12, Lenina st.,
424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

:party: :party: :party: :applause: :applause: :applause:

IMG-4401.jpg

IMG-4405.jpg

IMG-4406.jpg

IMG-4407.jpg

... 3 Pics not necessary to post coz we're not a cookbook ... also, we're here on the Coast we know how to make Fish

... and by the Pics we fall again over Ольга Ямщикова - Йошкар-Ола

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Hello xxxxxx))))
I am so happy when I receive letters from you. =)
How are you? Are you all right? I am fine)))
Thank you for sharing so much about your interests. You and I are somewhat alike.
Do not you think? I really enjoy reading your letters.
you are the sweetest man I have ever met, I am so happy now, I am pleased to communicate with you,
I think we will succeed.
I'm sorry your father died. I think he was a wonderful person.
I think he looks at you from heaven every day and is proud of you.
I love dogs and cats, but I don’t.
In the last letter I asked for your phone number. you forgot to write your phone number.
I'm waiting for the phone number, I'll call you through the call center.
I would like to tell you more about my family.
I didn't tell you much about my family in my second letter.
And I decided that you should know more about my parents. I won't repeat myself much, I hope you won't be offended =)
I am reminding you. I am 36 years old . I was born on 03/07/1984.
My dad told me that my mom gave birth to me at 3400 grams, at 06:38 ch.
Dad and I sometimes remember Mom's car accident.
We hardly talked about this, as it was very difficult for both of us. :(
My mom was a very good, responsible, cheerful and positive woman.
As a child, I often cried over the death of my mother.
Often I missed my mother, because all my friends had mothers, and I almost don't.
Many years have passed since she is gone, but I still miss her very much.
But my father tried to give me a lot of care and love so that I would not get bored and remember this terrible accident.
My father raised me with a kind and caring character. I took only positive qualities from my father.
Unfortunately my father died of cancer in 2013. As I said, his name was Yura. He was a very good person.
My father worked in a car service all his life. All his friends respected him and always consulted him in difficult situations.
My father was a very responsible, wise and good person. I am sorry that my parents are dead.
In Russia they say, "The nicest people always die early."
My father was very demanding and serious.
He always said that I should be responsible for my actions and take responsibility for everything.
He always taught me to cope with difficulties in any way and never give up.
I love my father very much and always honor his memory. He was always by my side, cared and loved me.
I remember that in childhood, when we walked after kindergarten and school, he carried me on his arms and shoulders.
Dad told interesting and funny stories. I laughed and was happy when we walked together and had fun.
Almost every Sunday I go to my parents in the cemetery and clean up there.
I love my parents very much and I believe that
I am obliged to honor their memory and appreciate what they gave me during their lifetime.
I have an older sister Gulsina. She and I always support each other and help in difficult times.
So I told you about my family and my loved ones. =)
I've always dreamed of a brother. I dreamed how we would walk with him and dad together.
As if she took care of my brother, and he protected me.
You can see in the photos that I sent you.
where I am with my sister Gulsina
, and a couple of photos where I am very young and small. =)
On this I will finish my letter to you, xxxxxxx =)
I hope I didn't tire you with my sad letter. I promise to write you more positive letters =)
I really hope you enjoyed my letter and photos. I wish you good mood. =)
I am waiting for your letter and will be glad to know more about your family and about you. =)
Olga

..... no IP traceable

IMG-5032.jpg

IMG-6023.jpg

...... now we're back again by this Лена Елизарова (Лебедева) - Йошкар-Ола where she's in her vk.com

.... 3 Cartoon pics not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!!!!!
Tonight I couldn't sleep all night. I thought about you and our feelings ..
Does this happen? Can we conclude that I am in a hurry to tell you about my feelings?
When I woke up, I made myself breakfast. During breakfast, I decided that I would confess my feelings to you.
I wrote about my feelings on a piece of paper. It would be great if you took the same photo.
I think it's not serious that you don't leave me your phone number.
I think there is nothing wrong with that I want to hear your voice. see if you're real or not.
I take you seriously and insist that you write me your phone number.
I will call you through the call center today or tomorrow. do not leave a phone number, I will think differently about you.
that you're not serious. I hope we understand each other. I imagine it's very scary.
thank you for your stories about you and your family. I really enjoy reading your letters.
you are a great man. and you have a wonderful past.
I thank God that I met you. I'm glad that we met. I like you very much.
I have never had any injuries.
From the very first letter on the dating site, I realized that I liked you. My heart has chosen you!
With every letter you write, I am drawn in some way to you. But I had my doubts.
What if you don't like me. Or suddenly our feelings will fade away.
Today these doubts have disappeared. I realized that my feelings are stronger than any doubt.
You seem to me an interesting, handsome and strong man.
Today, when I woke up, the sun was shining brightly. I love waking up and seeing the sun.
The mood becomes good, I want to dance and enjoy life!
I want today to be the most significant day in my life!
What feelings do you have for me?
I think it is important to tell you about my past. So that we have no secrets from each other.
I had a long-term relationship with another man. He was a very interesting man. I loved him very much.
He seemed to me a fair, strong man. He unselfishly helped people and was just a decent man.
I believed that we had true love and a serious relationship. We met with him for 5 years.
And it was very commonplace and simple. But I found out that he cheated on me. He deceived me and played with my feelings.
I felt very bad when I found out about it. It took me a long time to forget him.
Now I want to completely forget all the bad past. I only think about the future.
I could hardly muster the strength to live on. My loved ones supported me. They were always by my side.
Thanks to them, I was able to forget the past. I hope this is the last time I remember this terrible time.
Now I want to be close to a man who will love me. Will appreciate my feelings. She will always support you in difficult times.
Now, as I write this letter, I feel better at heart. As they say in Russia. As if a mountain fell from the shoulders.
I try to make it interesting for you to communicate with me. I want you to know as much as possible about me.
I wish you a good mood and I will wait for your answer.
Olya

..... no IP traceable

IMG-4981.jpg

IMG-4983.jpg

IMG-4984.jpg

IMG-4985.jpg ... Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

VIDEO_4986.mp4 ...... silent movie
https://sendvid.com/r9xh5tbg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:25 pm

.... Boris his sense of Monday humour ......

Hello xxxxxxx.
What is your mood today? How is the weather with you?
I am waiting for a photo from you or we will finish the correspondence. that you're not serious.
you must understand that you and I must see each other and have an idea with whom you correspond.
I haven't seen you in the photo yet. I hope we understand each other. and you will make the right choice.
I think it's not serious that you don't leave me your phone number.
I think there is nothing wrong with that I want to hear your voice. see if you're real or not.
I take you seriously and insist that you write me your phone number.
I will call you through the call center today or tomorrow. do not leave a phone number, I will think differently
about you.
that you're not serious. I hope we understand each other.
I am glad that we can communicate with you via email. It is a great way to explore the culture of another people.
I am a little curious and therefore I am interested in life in your country.
Nowadays, many men have forgotten what romance is. Many men have forgotten how to look after a woman.
Men think women should seduce men.
I don't demand gifts or valuables from a man.
I need a man to be caring and polite. Care and attention are the most important qualities in a man.
Can you tell me your good character traits? What do you think you need to do to get a woman you like ??? =)
I am interested to know how you can achieve a woman. =)
Yesterday I met with my school friends and my sister was with me. We went to the cinema and then went to visit a classmate.
We ordered home delivery. Ordered pizza, Japanese rolls. A friend bought a bottle of wine.
The classmates decided to drink wine. I hardly drink, and I only allow myself to drink one glass of wine a night.
We sat and recalled our school years. How great it was to study at school. What lessons did we learn.
We talked and laughed a lot, remembering the funny moments we had at school.
Then Gulsina and I went to our house. Gulsina and I talked about my work.
Gulsina said that I work too hard. She says I have to go on vacation. Since I haven't gone anywhere for a long time.
I made a decision that I needed to rest and unwind.
My boss at work can give me leave as soon as I need it.
I think what should I do during my vacation. I haven't been on vacation for a long time and I'm tired of working.
I wrote all this to you so that you know. That I am very determined to seek a serious relationship.
I would like to build a serious relationship with you. To do this, I have to be confident in you.
You understand me. One person has already betrayed me. I don't want to make more mistakes in my life.
I feel your kindness. She travels many miles. There is no distance for your kindness.
I'm feeling it. I believe that fate introduced us to you.
I hope you understand that I am not here to play any games with you.
I am very serious about continuing my relationship with you.
For me, all this is more serious than ever. How is it for you? What do you think about our acquaintance with you?
I have enough time to plan my vacation.
I hope to receive your letter tomorrow!
Your Olga !!!

A joke for you)))

Two blondes are standing on opposite sides of the river ...
One other shouts:
- How do I get to the other side?
Another:
- You are already on the other side ...

..... no IP traceable

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3022.jpg

IMG-3023.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3025.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg

IMG-3027.jpg

VIDEO_3026.mp4
https://sendvid.com/bohb7b30

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx!!!
May I call you cute? You do not mind? Thank you that I can write to you.
Thank you for your beautiful words. When I read them I am filled with happiness.
Gulsina says that I have become very positive and cheerful. This is because I fell in love with my xxxxxx))))
our communication is developing, I am very glad,
I already told you that you make me happy every day, so I want to hug you now))))
I am very glad that you left me your phone number. I will try to call you in the future.
Why aren't you sending me your photos ????
Communication between us is a good sign of fate.
I had no idea that I would communicate with a man from another country.
I wonder how you feel when you read my letters?
I am sending my photos of me doing sports at home. All my life I watched my health and figure.
I find it unacceptable for me to smoke.
I saw reports on TV, how Russian women meet over the Internet. Then they marry men from another country.
They said that one girl met a foreigner. They are doing well now. She married him and they have children.
I would also like to talk about the fact that there are also bad men on the Internet.
They want to use women for sexual slavery.
There were cases when women communicated for several days. The men invited them to meet.
When they came to his country, they took their passports and made them slaves.
These horror stories make me wary of communicating over the internet. Tell me your opinion on this? I believe and trust you.
I really like you very much, I am pleased to communicate with you. I am pleased to know what you think of me.
I don't want you to think that I am rushing things, these are just thoughts.
These are good bright thoughts and I am not ashamed of them. I want you to know all about my feelings for you.
I often see couples in love, they look at each other, kiss and tell each other about love.
At these moments I feel so sad and very lonely. I do not have such a person who could support me in difficult times.
I really hope I can find it ...
My friend tells me that there will be a person who will love and protect me. I hope so.
Do you want to find true love?
My dear, I must finish my letter, but I promise that I will answer your letter as soon as possible.
Olga

..... IP shows Google

IMG-4901.jpg: 02/09/19; 07:38pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4902.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:39pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4903.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:43pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4904.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:44pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4905.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:46pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4906.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:46pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4907.jpg: 2/09/19; 07:48pm; Apple iPhone SE

..... coz of the GPS we've a Location (all Pics are taken on the same Place in Yola):

Строительная улица, городское поселение Медведево, Марий Эл, Россия, 424019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:16 pm

My dear xxxxxx.
How was your day? What is your mood?
I'm so glad I can write you a letter.
Today was a very difficult day at work. There was a lot of work in the morning.
It's good that I had time to write to you.
I think there are many criminals and bad people in the world.
but this does not apply to us and I do not want to get involved with bad people.
I think that trust is not made in one day, but in many days. that's why we get to know each other better.
To me one day. I took it and without any doubt flew to visit you)) I really want this.
Now the main thing is for us to understand each other and respect each other. Well, I want a serious relationship with you
During these few days, you have really become very close to me, I can talk to you on any topic and have no doubts about anything.
Last night when Gulsina and Dima, I were returning from the store, we saw a cat sitting on a tree and could not go down.
We thought about how to get her out of there. And when we thought Dima climbed a tree and lowered the cat to the ground.
I was so worried that he would fall. But he went down safely and I felt much easier and calmer.
I think a very brave and honest man will grow out of Dima, who will always help in case of trouble.
Yesterday I decided to tell my sister that we met and want a relationship. Do you mind what I said about us?
I explained to my friend that you are a good person. That you, like me, dream of a serious relationship.
My sister realized that you are good. She is very glad that I found you on the Internet.
Gulsina said that we should get to know you well before making any serious decisions.
I totally agree with her. I don't want us to be in pain.
I hope that you will not be angry with me for talking about you with Gulsina.
I believe that she should know that I have a man who is very dear to me.
Gulsina and I always talk about everything.
Yesterday I lay and thought about you.
I thought about how far we are from each other and now we are spiritually close.
I look at the photos you send me every day.
it seems to me that I have known you for a very long time.
I went to bed very late because of my thoughts about you and it was very pleasant for me to think about you.
Olga

..... IP shows Google

IMG-5129.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:33pm; Apple iPhone 11

IMG-5132.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:38pm; Apple iPhone 11

IMG-5138.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:41pm; Apple iPhone 11

IMG-E5124.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:32pm; Apple iPhone 11

IMG-E5128.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:33pm; Apple iPhone 11

IMG-E5130.jpg: 20/11/19; 07:33pm; Apple iPhone 11

... again Pics with this Лена Елизарова (Лебедева) - Йошкар-Ола ---> fictive Sister Gulsina

... coz of the GPS we've a Location .... same where she have her Sport

..... Background in Pic 5 match with her Place for making Sports :D :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx))))
I am very pleased to read again and receive your letters. How are you? Are you all right????
I missed! I always expect a letter from you!
Thank you for your beautiful words. When I read them, my mood rises for the whole day.
How do you feel? I am madly in love with you, I have dreams about you, you are my most affectionate)))
Today I will try to call you through the call center. I don't know how the international call center system works.
But I will buy a card for 5 minutes today. I hope we can talk to you on the phone.
I ask you to wait for my call today. well?
Keep your phone next to you. I will try to dial your number that you gave me.
Thank you for your compliments, it's so nice, I'm very pleased)))
I do not even know where to start. I have a lot of thoughts. I have a lot to tell you.
Nothing is changing in my life now, you appeared in my life and I hope that you will change my life in a good direction.
When I went to bed. I can't sleep for a very long time. I think about you and me and imagined meeting you.
You are always in my head now. I began to dream of you in a dream.
You have become dear to me. I began to appreciate everything you say to me. I have butterflies in my belly.
Please help me figure this out? I really started to depend on you.
I think only about you. My heart tells me that you are the man I need.
This has been going on for two days. You understand?
I'm already tired of asking myself questions about love for you.
I have such a strange feeling. Inside, it's like butterflies in the stomach. I miss you terribly. I need you so much.
These are not just words about how I feel about you. I think that time will tell.
I know that I really need you. But at the same time, I am pleased to realize this.
Lately, I often think about you. I wake up and fall asleep thinking about our letters! I cannot describe my feelings in words.
I think that we met each other for a reason. I believe that fate itself is destined for us.
Now every day I am looking forward to your letter to see how you write about us. This is so important to me.
I hope that we can see each other soon. We learned a lot about each other during this time.
It's time to get to know each other even closer.
Please tell me - what do you think about our meeting ??? Do you think it is possible for us to meet ???
I do not know how you will react to this, I am confused. My dear, how do you feel about this?
I have the opportunity to go to a travel agency and inquire about the documents.
What is needed to fly to your country. I really want to meet.
We need to get to know each other better. Correspondence is one thing and meeting is another.
I ask you to answer me sincerely! I write to you with all my heart and I trust you.
Every second my feelings for you accumulate.
Right now, most of all I would like to meet you. This became a definite goal for me.
I don't notice other men anymore, I only think of you.
I am sending you photos. I think you'll like them.
I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your Olga))))))))

..... IP shows Google

IMG-4674-jpeg.jpg

IMG-4674-jpeg-1.jpg

IMG-4674-jpeg-2.jpg

IMG-4674-jpeg-3.jpg

IMG-4674-jpeg-4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:23 pm

.... she don't have a Pic from me coz I never send Pics!

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
How are you? Things are good?
I'm happy that I can write you a letter.
In the previous letter I wrote to you from the bottom of my heart how I feel about you.
I hope you will take my last letter seriously !!!
Thank you for your beautiful letters. I am very pleased to read your letters.
While reading your letters, I feel your love even for such a long distance)))
I had a dream about you meeting me at the airport, and we kissed so passionately)))
I really liked the dream, I didn't even want to wake up, and when I woke up,
The first thing I thought about you, I'm so happy, thank you for everything, my dear man.
Today I will call you, I so want to hear your voice, I miss you very much.
I am sending you my photos from the computer.
I saved your photos on my computer screen so I can look at you outside of work.
When I see this photo, I am overwhelmed with feelings. It becomes pleasant to me that I have you.
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
We know each other enough, but I get the feeling that I've known you all my life.
I am glad that I can tell you my thoughts, I am glad that I can open all my feelings to you,
and I am very pleased that you accept me.
I am also pleased that you are also open to me and also say whatever you think and feel about me.
My dear, I think we should meet. I want to understand how I really feel about you.
Although I can say for sure that my feelings are real for you.
Nothing can change my feelings. because I can feel it in my heart.
We need to meet and our meeting can figure out a lot for us.
After all, this is how we can understand all our feelings. I think that when they meet, they will become even stronger.
What do you think about it? Please answer me sincerely.
I think it is also necessary for you to see me. I know you want it.
I understand this because in letters it is difficult to express feelings for a person.
I write to you my letters with all my heart and my words are sincere to you.
I am convinced that when we meet, I can tell you in your eyes the same thing that I write to you in my letters.
In fact, I am writing now not because I want to open all my thoughts to you,
but because I need to throw out the feelings that overwhelm me!
Otherwise, I might just go crazy with an overabundance of love for you.
It is really very difficult to understand what you feel about a person when you communicate only via the Internet, but it is possible.
Do you have dreams? What would you like to achieve in your life? What is your main dream in your life ???
I am interested in learning everything about you and your life. I hope you enjoyed my letter.
It's time for me to finish my letter. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Your Olga))))

Received: from [192.168.1.52] ([188.187.197.6])
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 11:29:39 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

:applause: :applause: :party: :party: :party:

IMG-3911.jpg

IMG-3912.jpg

IMG-3913.jpg

IMG-3914.jpg

VIDEO_3915.mp4 .... silent Movie
https://sendvid.com/32dvmjy5

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!
I am pleased that I can write you a letter! This gives me an extra boost of energy.
The world becomes better and more beautiful when I remember you.
Thank you for your candor. Your words warm my heart. I am very pleased to read your letters.
Beloved, we are created for each other, and we will be together, nothing will stop us,
I love you very much and believe in our meeting with you.
You are trying so hard for me to write beautiful words to me, you are interested in mine,
you are the most caring and affectionate man I fell in love with.
You are my only, unique, desired, sexy, I will never give you up to anyone, you are only mine.
You know, I usually look at the photo of your eyes and lips,
I so want to kiss you that I have no more strength, I think to do it right through the screen)))
I love you, and I will always be only yours, I will do everything to make us happy)))
It becomes important for me to write to you as soon as possible.
My dear xxxxxxx, I think of you every day. I want to touch your hand and be sure that you are next to me.
I want to be in your warm embrace and sit on your courageous legs.
I really want to feel it right now.
My thoughts are overflowing. I only think about you. I thought a lot about the opportunity to meet you.
Last night I again could not sleep for a long time.
I was thinking. My dear xxxxxxx I'm sure we should meet. Now we can find an opportunity to meet.
I think we need to meet soon. Because I'm afraid of losing you.
Now my feelings for you are very strong. We must take advantage of our strong senses.
We need to arrange a meeting as soon as possible. We need to think now how we can meet with you.
Every day I remember that there are thousands of kilometers between us. I feel sad and lonely when I can't hug you.
To tell you personally everything that I want to tell you.
You see, it is impossible to write everything in a letter, many things can be understood only when you look a person in the eyes.
I think that when we have the opportunity to look at each other. You will understand that I want to stay with you always.
Perhaps I speak very loud words, but this is what I feel now. I hope that you will accept my feelings for you.
I think we should meet with you. The moment has come when we can do it.
Do you agree with me? We can meet? I think that when we meet, our feelings will become even stronger.
I can tell you everything that is in my heart.
I have a lot of wonderful words that I want to say to you when we meet.
These words cannot be expressed in a letter. These words can only be said at a meeting.
During our acquaintance with you, I became much happier.
All my friends and girlfriends say that I have become very cheerful and cheerful.
My Gulsina said that something has changed in my appearance, it feels like I look even better.
I myself notice that a lot has changed in my life. I have become much easier to relate to problems.
I know that any problem can be solved and there is no need to be upset about it.
Because there is something more important in life. You appeared in my life.
There was a hope that I had found my ideal man. This man is you.
In my life there was hope for creating strong relationships !!!!
I hope that you will react positively to what I have written to you!
I am sending my photos to you. I took a picture at my house for you.
I hope you enjoy my photos)))
Your Olga + xxxxxxx = Love

Received: from [192.168.1.52] ([188.187.184.18])
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:20:13 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

IMG-5013.jpg

IMG-5014.jpg

IMG-5015.jpg

IMG-5016.jpg

.... EXIF now exchange for a /current) Time stamp

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga Yamshikova; <olgayamschikova966@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!!!
I'm so glad to write you a letter. It is a great pleasure for me to write you a letter.
I hope that you will read my letter very carefully and take it seriously.
Because your opinion is very important to me now.
My beloved today, I will call you, I really want to hear your voice, I think you really want to too)))
I miss you so much I really want to hug you and really want to kiss you.
Darling, I am so glad for your letter, my mood rises thanks to you, I really want to see you)))
hug you and kiss you, I really want it, but do you want?))
Yesterday I framed your photo and showed your photo to Gulsina. I did this so that you were always before my eyes.
I am doing this step for you. as I take you seriously. My dear ones, I want to tell you that
I have serious intentions to come to you.
I would like to see, feel you. I hope to see your life, which is very important to me. I want to feel it.
This is so important to me. I want to learn all the good in you, because you are an extraordinary man.
I think we deserve each other. All this is very pleasant to me. I have never been so happy and excited.
This is the first time for me.
After all, our meeting will be able to show our true feelings for each other. do you agree with me?
Every day you and I make our meeting closer and closer. And very soon we will be able to be together. I am very happy .
I have good news for you. I talked to my boss and he approved my vacation.
Therefore, I can take a vacation from work.
I approximately knew when my vacation would be, but did not know what date. Now I know.
Since I have been working for a long time, this moment has come. My vacation will last 30-40 days. We can meet within 30-40 days.
I don't know how many days the paperwork will take, so I decided to find out everything in detail tomorrow.
But in order to find out in detail I need your information.
This is necessary for a travel agency and for me personally. Because I am confident in our feelings.
I ask you to take this letter seriously.
I will need to know the following:

1 - My dear, I would like to know. When I come to you. Will I live in your house?
What kind of clothes are worn in your country. I ask you for advice, what should I take to you? I have a lot of clothes.
I need to know what should I take with me to your country?
2 - Can you tell me which airport near your house I will need to fly to?
At what airport will it be convenient for you to meet me?
3 - I ask you for your full address? I also ask you to write me your home telephone number and the number of the portable device.
4 - What do your friends say about my arrival ??? How do you plan to introduce me to your family ???
I consider it important for you to provide you with my address:
Country Russia. Moscow region. city ​​- Stupino, postal code - 142800, street - Turgenev, house 8, apartment - 11

I think that we will not have problems and soon we will be together.
I'm sure we will find many interesting things and we will have something to do together.
I know this will be the most beautiful moment in our life.
I will wait for your news of you, my love.
I am sending you my today's photos. I think you will like my photos.
Your beloved Olga.

P.S. I am really very happy that you and I can meet and be together)))

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 10:43:51 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

IMG-5811.jpg: 12/10/19; 12:43pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-5812.jpg: 12/10/19; 12:43pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-5813.jpg: 12/10/19; 12:43pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-5816.jpg: 12/10/19; 12:43pm; Apple iPhone SE

IMG-4994.jpg .... Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

..... how I always say: stupidity have a Name and when Vlad is lazy or vain ..... last Pic was send in the Size of 1,1 MB ..... so, its a through ball and we end up now by Ольга Ямщикова - Йошкар-Ола

Olga Yamshikova (Dmitrieva) ------> vk.com set to Private .... so we know who's the Writer :D

https:/ /my.mail.ru/mail/dmolechka/

...... Location for the Pics:

IMG-4994.jpg

.... this is a classical 1A-Yoshkar Ola Passport and definitely not from Stupino (Moscow Oblast)! .... Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Signature don't match with her Name; Pic is wrong; Number in the Stamp don't match with Number in the Passport; Personal Data are printed on top of the Foil

.......was a very nice try but too simple!

.... given address Московская обл., Ступино г., Тургенева ул. 8/25, 142800

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Yamshikova; <olgayamschikova966@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Hi, I haven't received a letter from you, are you okay? I am very worried.
Your Olga.

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:23:29 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Yamshikova; <olgayamschikova966@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi, I do not receive a letter from you, are you okay? I so want you to continue communicating, because I have serious intentions, I will wait for your answer.

Received: from [192.168.1.52] ([188.187.176.19])
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 11:57:47 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”