It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga N. Razumova; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:05 pm

..... when one is in "declaration emergency" why in Euro

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx.
Why are you saying that I'm in touch with someone else? Does it make sense for me to communicate with someone else if I like to communicate with you.
Do not blame me for what I do not do, because I am offended that you do not trust me or simply do not believe.
I told you in euros, because it is the world's currency and in order for you to understand how much is needed in order to pay.
I could have written to you in rubles, but then you would have had to translate it into euros, but here I have already done everything for you and translated it into euros, you see and you immediately understood how much it is.
I am very glad that you wrote to me.
I am pleased to know that you and I will soon be together.
How are you doing? What's the weather like there? It's cool outside today, but the thought of you warms my heart. I think about you every day and from these thoughts I feel good at heart. I hope you can help me. My visa will be valid for 90 days. Dear, I signed a contract with a travel agency and they make a visa and passport for me. As soon as I get my visa and passport, we can be together. But first, I have to pay 318 euros for a visa and passport to a travel agency. According to the agreement, I have to pay for the documents within the next week.
I really want to be with you, as I am very in love with you.
My love, the sooner you send me your help
the sooner I can come to you.
Every day I imagine our meeting with you.
As we walk with you in the park and hold hands. I hug you gently and you kiss me on the lips. It's very romantic. I love you and I hope that soon we will be together. I love you and I will look forward to your answer. With love, your Olga.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:33:42 +0300
X-Mailer: Becky! ver. 2.44 [ru]

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
CLOUVIDER Clouvider - Global ASN
Köhler Internet Services UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Olga; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
I am very glad that you answered my letter.
I am pleased to think that you and I will soon be together.
I see that you are very kind to me and want to send help for me.
I understand everything and I didn't want to argue with you.
I appreciate your kindness. This is all for our meeting.
My dear, I know the Western Union Bank, it is a safe bank through which you can send and receive payments from abroad.
After that, I looked at the nearest bank in my city and went there to find out as much as possible about this company from the bank employees. They explained to me what I have to give you
information, full name and residential address:

Name: Olga Nikolaevna
Surname: Razumova
Сity: Kazan
Street: Pobezhimova
House: 57
Flat: 136
Index: 420012

I hope that you will be attentive and can send money as soon as possible. This is very important for our meeting. The bank employees also said that if you can send money through the Western Union, after that I can receive it in 10 minutes. I'm really surprised that there is such a company as the western union.
Indeed, in this way we can solve the problems with the distance between us and realize our meeting. I love you and I will look forward to your answer.
Your Olga.

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 17:43:12 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

128.jpg

..... given address Татарстан респ., Казань г., Побежимова ул. 57, 420036

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:01 pm

..... seems we must convince her and set under pressure ...

Good afternoon, my love. How are you? What do you do? I hope you are all right.
My dear, I'm fine. I am very glad that you answered me as quickly as possible. Forgive me for taking so long to answer you, but I answer as soon as I can.
My dear, I read what you wrote to me and to be honest, this is the first time I hear such a law and I think that it is not so.
But I'm not going to argue with you, tomorrow I can take a photo of my passport so that you can make a translation without any problems, as well as make sure that I really want to be with you.
I want to hug and kiss you. You understand?
Tomorrow I will definitely take a photo of my passport and I also hope that you do not deceive me and can definitely help me.
I hope you are different and I think you are taking me seriously.
My dear tomorrow I will send you a passport photo, and after that can you help me or not? Or will you ask me for some other documents and will deliberately waste time, and then you will just stop writing to me?
If you just want to play with me, then don't give me hope, because I believe you and want to come to you.
I want to hug you and kiss you. I want to be next to you.
I kiss and hug you. Your Olga.

Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 16:19:02 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Good evening dear. How are you? What do you do? What is your mood? How was your day?
I hope you are all right. I'm alright. Every day I think about our first meeting and I hope it will be wonderful.
My love, I want to come to you as soon as possible. You understand?
My love, I read your letter yesterday and I ask you not to be rude to me, this will not change anything. You only make things worse when you are rude to me.
I told you once that I will not argue with you, why should I talk about it again?
Do not have such a habit to be rude to a girl, because you have to treat me as a girl and not as your friend.
I also took a photo of my document and hope that you will send me your help tomorrow. If you don't send me your help, then I simply won't be able to get the documents.
That is why I am so worried and rush you. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible. I kiss and hug you. your love is Olga.

Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 19:17:31 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

êÀÇÀÍÜ.jpg: 23/06/20; 03:28pm; Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

..... this Passport is a absolutely impudence. The Basic of this Passport is a issue from Sankt Petersburg and forged to a Kazan issue. The Quality is ridiculous and terrible. One could think, the Scammer knows that he's busted or he wants to be blown .... other explanation I don't have for this Bullshit

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga N. Razumova; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:55 pm

..... she got it

Good evening dear. How are you? What do you do? What is your mood? I hope you are all right.
Where have you disappeared? As soon as I sent you a passport photo, you immediately stopped writing to me, what does that mean?
You thought I wouldn't take a photo? I did and you immediately stopped writing. I was at the bank again today and asked if I need to show the passport of the person to whom you are sending help and you know
what did they tell me? They said they shouldn't. You just wanted to test me, you made sure that I am real and now what? You stopped writing to me.
But I hope you can explain it to me and write to me as soon as possible. I will be waiting for your answer. Your Olga.

Received: from [10.8.0.13] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 16:55:42 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Return to “Russian scammers”