It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Roza Ivanova; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:27 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Greetings!
I am hoping that you just do not actually mind me posting u this mail. I saw your personal account, liked it then I made a decision to reply to back to you. I am interested in a real connection as well as create love. In my opinion it will probably be a fantastic in the event that we'll get familiar with each other and begin chatting. I am a simple plus a good girl who's interested in legitimate and truthful absolute love. For me personally, the most significant idea in every area of your life is the fact my partner is always near me, with whom I'll be fine. I will be a dedicated and respectable girlfriend for my favorite guy and a caring spouse. Hope you're curious in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon!
Truly yours, Roza

Received: from [95.140.84.72] .... DCH-Proxy + Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 00:42:31 -0200
Reply-To: rozamoz@mail.ru
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (15F79)

LLC Globalnet
gblnet.net
GLOBALNET-AS
Saint Petersburg
Russia

CAM7315.jpg

... Pic was taken in the Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park near Brest/Belarus, Background is the House from Snow white in the Father Christmas Village

.... RPO is naughty Model NICOLE ROSS | Ника Колосова from Minsk/BLR

.instagram.com/nicole_model/

.instagram.com/nica.kolosova/

.instagram.com/nicole.rosses/

.picuki.com/profile/nicole_model
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roza; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:33 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello!
I'm hoping that you just do not actually mind me crafting u this message. I came across your own page, liked it and I made the decision to message back to you. I'm seeking out a true romantic relationship and build love. For me personally it will be a fantastic if we'll get acquainted to one another and start talking. I'm a modest plus a decent person that is interested in legitimate and also honest absolute love. Personally, the most important factor in life is always that my mate is at all times beside me, together with who I'll be okay. I'll be a loyal and really good young lady for very own man and a nurturing better half. If you are attracted in becoming a part of my precious destiny and also will reply back shortly!
Kisses, Roza

Received: from [37.21.55.172]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 00:42:10 -0200

WEBSTREAM
JSC Rostelecom regional branch "Siberia"
Chita broadband service
JSC "Sibirtelecom"
18, Ordjenikidze str.,
630099, Novosibirsk
Russia

IMG-8652.jpg

..... EXIF forged coz GPS guide us many Kilometers away from the North of Norway somewhere in the Barentzsea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:01 pm

....... from the 2nd. DLB-Spamfolder

Hi,
I hope that you just do not mind me writing you this e-mail. I found your own user profile, really liked it and I chose to reply to to you personally. Now i'm seeking out a real bond and make real love. For me it can be a excellent in cases where we are going to get familiar to one another and also begin talking. Im a simple and a decent person that is hunting for legitimate and sincere absolute love. For me, the most essential factor in life is the fact my partner is always close to me, together with whom I'll be okay. I will be a loyal and decent woman for very own dear and a thoughtful better half. If you are interested in becoming a necessary part of my precious journey and will write me back shortly!
Seriously, roza

Received: from raylan.camille.local ([185.253.184.85])
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 04:11:47 +0000

BUSINESSBOX, Limited Liability Company
Dmitry Kirikov
56 Gercen str.,
Vologda,
Russian Federation

DSC8584.jpg: 08/01/15; 02:46am; Apple iPhone 6s

.... EXIF forged coz GPS end up in the Desert of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

..... same "Problem" here (28.08.20):

Olya; <Olechkaangell@gmail.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=133441

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 pm

...... finally from DLB

Hi xxxxxxx!
It's such a surprise to see your letter in my mail. You are the first man to whom I am writing my letter, as I have never done this before. Also, you are the first man from whom I received a letter and I hope that you are pleased to understand. I am glad that we met on a dating site and I will be glad if you and I can now continue our acquaintance here.
First, I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Roza. I live in Russia in the city of Samara. I was born on May 10, 1986. I am a single girl and my last relationship ended a long time ago and therefore I am ready for a new relationship for life. I am a good girl, but I am romantic and my intentions are very serious, as I need love for life. I have no children and I was not married, and I spent almost all my life alone and was very tired of it. So all I want now is just a serious relationship and real love, I hope you understand me.
I will be very glad if you and I succeed in building relationships and love, as I believe that this is the most important thing in life for lonely hearts. I hope that you are looking for the same thing and we can do what we want. I will be glad if you are exactly the man I have been looking for all my life.
I told a little about myself and what my plans are for the future, and therefore I will be glad if you do the same. Also, you can always ask me questions and I will always be happy to answer them. Do not forget to please me with your photos. I look forward to your early reply.
Roza.

...... delivered over Mail.ru

1jfgbxh.jpg

1jkgldf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
Thank you for answering my letter and deciding to continue communicating with me. I am pleased to understand that I have a friend like you, maybe you and I will succeed and if we build relationships in the future it will be a great joy for me.
As I already told you I am lonely and I want to build relationships and love and I hope that you are also ready for this. I really liked you very much and I hope that fate brought us together and that you are the man I was looking for all my life, what do you think about this? Do you believe in destiny? I am an open girl and I always tell only the truth and what I think, so if I say something wrong, then I ask you to understand me. I am also open to any dialogue with you, because I understand that first you and I need to get to know each other better. I hope that you and I fit together and I hope that we can become a couple.
xxxxxxx, I work as an employee at Avon, you've probably heard of such a company. This company is engaged in the sale of women's cosmetics and here I have been working for almost 8 years. My work is boring, but there is nowhere to go and I have to endure everything, because in my country the work is very bad. My English is not very good, but I still hope that you understand me and understand what I am writing to you. I am self-taught and studied English myself at home, I hope that this is enough for us to understand each other. I studied at the State Samara Institute and here I received two higher educations: I am a manager and an accountant.
I hope that today you will be very glad to receive my letter and of course you will write to me again. I want you to know that I am glad that we met.
Roza.

2ghklytjhd.jpg: ..... 17.03.17 ..... Tel Aviv

2yrefd.jpg ..... 30.01.2017 ..... Minsk/BLR

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi Dear xxxxxxx!
Now every day I am waiting for your letter and I really hope that now you will always delight me with your letters. After all, I am really very glad that I have such a friend as you. When I first saw you on a dating site and wrote to you, I thought that you would not even want to communicate with me, but now I see that you are showing interest in me, is that so? What are you doing today? You have a good mood? I'm in a good mood today, because the weather in my city is good and the sun is shining, is it warm now? Most of all I like dogs and horses.
Dear xxxxxx, I want to immediately talk to you about what I want in the future, because I only need a serious relationship and real love and I don't want to play silly games and waste my time and yours too. As you already know, I am not a young girl, but I look quite attractive and I am lonely, and therefore I want to find a man in order to live with him all my life. What do you expect from our acquaintance and relationship? Do you want to get married or just find a partner and live with her? I will approve of any of your answers, because we must be open with each other in order for us to have understanding.
I want everything to be good with us and that we develop a good and strong relationship, because I am interested in you, because I really like you. I will be very glad if you will always reciprocate to me. I am waiting for your letter. Roza.

3ted.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Good day xxxxxxx!
So glad that our letters and our communication have become a part of my life and now I am always glad to receive your letters and write to you. After all, your letters really bring a lot of good mood to my day. I hope that you, too, are always glad to see my letter and you read it with great pleasure. I want you to know that I have a strong sympathy for you and I keep thinking that fate really brought us together, because I believe in it.
Dear xxxxxxx, I have a little free time now to write you my letter, but I still try to do it. After all, I don’t want to leave you without my attention and I don’t want you to think that I don’t want to communicate with you. Even if I can't always write you my letter, I want you to know that you are always in my head. I am always pleased to receive your letters and I hope that we will always do this. I'm at work now, but despite this, I am writing you my letter and I try to do it as quickly as possible so that I do not have problems with my boss. In the evening I want to visit my parents, as I have not seen them for several days. They live close to me and therefore I can visit them often. I want to tell them about you and about you and me, and I am sure that they will be glad to know that I have a good friend.
How nice it would be to be together now and talk a little and spend time together, what do you think about that? I understand that it is too early for us to think about meeting, but nevertheless I want you to know that I will be very glad if in the future we can meet with you. There is a great distance between us, but I hope that this will not be an obstacle for our communication, because we can freely write letters to each other and communicate. I want you to know that I am very happy that I have you and I want to build relationships and love with you. But first, there must be trust and understanding between us, since this is very important in a relationship.
I am a decent girl and I always speak only the truth. I do not like lies and I despise those people who cheat and do it for my own benefit. I believe that you should always tell only the truth and never deceive a person. I promise you that I will always be open with you and I will never deceive you, because this is very important for a relationship.
Dear xxxxxxx, I used to have a relationship with a guy, but he and I broke up. At first everything was fine with us, but then he began to drink a lot of alcohol, deceive me and cheat on me. I could not stand it and we parted with him. It was almost 3 years ago and all this time I am single and I have not had any relationships with men. But now I am ready to build relationships with you again and I will be glad if we build them with you. I am a very gentle, loving and loyal girl and therefore my future husband will always feel loved and desired with me.
I am finishing my letter as it is time for me to run. I think about you and look forward to your soon letter. Hug you.
Roza.

4aefdv.jpg

4bn-d.jpg

4dfbdfg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Hello my Dear xxxxxx!
It's so nice to communicate with you and with each new day getting to know you more and more and telling you about yourself. I hope that you and I will always delight each other with letters and communicate a lot, because it gives me great pleasure. I understand that I don’t devote so much time to you as I would like to, and therefore we do not communicate so often, but I still hope that my letters bring you a lot of good mood and you are always glad to see them. After all, I want to build relationships and love with you and I want you and I to meet in the future and be able to be together.
Dear xxxxxxx, now I am very busy with work and I even have to take work home, because my boss has loaded us with work and everything needs to be done in a week. Suddenly, a check began at the company due to the fact that we will have a new partner and therefore it is necessary to prepare all important documents and draw up all the schedules. I hope that I will have time to do everything on time so that I do not have problems and that my boss would thank me. I do not strive for a career and for me a career is not important, but any person needs a job in order to earn money and live.
Everything important to me in life is love, feelings and relationships. You just can't imagine how tired I am of loneliness and it just can't be tolerated. Every day to think that you will now again come to an empty apartment and be left alone with yourself and with your thoughts. All I want in my life is to love and be loved. I want me to have a man who would take care of me, give me his love and we would have a good time together. I hope that you want it too, and maybe you and I can be together and make our dreams come true. I am pleased to know that you treat me well and I also treat you with great respect and I do not want our relationship to deteriorate.
My Dear xxxxxxx, I hope you are not tired of me with my thoughts and boring life yet? Tell me about your day? What did you do today and how will you spend the rest of your day? Do you often meet with your friends and how do you spend your free time? I want to go to my best gerlfriend who has a child and I really enjoy playing with him. He is only 2 years old and he is so funny, because I like spending time with children and this is a great happiness. It’s a pity that I’m not lucky because my gerlfriend and I are still lonely, but I have you and I really hope that everything will be fine with you, right?
I hope that you are always very glad to receive my letters and I do not take much of your time for you to write to me. I will wait for your letter, which, as always, will bring me a good mood. I wish you a pleasant evening.
Your Roza.

5GEfsdfd.jpg

5jlhgd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Hello my Dear xxxxxxx!
I am very happy to receive your letter today. Your letter is full of spiritual joy and sympathy for me. Thank you for not forgetting about me. I think we need to seriously talk about our letters. During the time that we have been communicating, we have become very close and there is a feeling between us. I don't understand what is happening to me? I have joy in life, these are your letters. My heart began to pound faster when I think of you. Your letters help me feel your presence next to me. I want to feel you, your gentle look, your smile, your hands. I need so much warmth and care and I don't think I am asking for much. I am looking for pure, mutual love and eternal friendship in relationships.
My dear xxxxxx, I would like to tell you again today that I am not writing to anyone else but you. You are the only man to whom I write my letters. I think that if I would write to someone else, it would be wrong on my part. I don't want you to think bad of me. I am a simple Russian girl who would like to meet the man of her dreams and stay with him. I hope you only write to me alone. I hope that you understand that if you communicate with other girls and do not tell me about it, then it can end badly.
I would like to hear the answer to my question. Do my letters bore you? Do you read them and remember at least some of my letters about me? Lately I've been thinking and dreaming a lot about you. I am a romantic person. I love romance. I also like to think about what will happen to me after a while. But lately I don't know what will happen to me in a month, in a year. I do not see it. It's not that I'm lost in myself. Just when you started writing to me my life turned upside down. I've been thinking a lot lately. My friends and people at work tell me that I am in the clouds. I constantly think about you and your letters. I began to smile more often and now I don’t walk gloomy as before, and I myself began to notice it. This is all thanks to you and the fact that you appeared in my life, thank you for bringing joy into my life and I am really very happy that I have you. I hope that you will never disappoint me and will not hurt me, because now I have opened up to you and I want you to know that I want to be with you.
My dear xxxxxxx, maybe I draw conclusions early, but I do not want to hide from you the fact that I am ready to build relationships and love with you. If you are not yet ready for this, then tell me this and I will understand everything and will patiently wait, but for now we will also communicate and write letters. But I ask you only one thing, do not harm and hurt me, as I cannot survive this, because I am a very vulnerable girl.
I hug you sweet. I think of you.
Your dear Roza.

7bvjmgd.jpg

7fbmgfvss.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Hello my Dear xxxxxxxx!
I am glad that you and I communicate so much and always try to please each other with letters. I see that we have a good connection and we have become closer to each other and I am pleased to understand this. After all, I really really like you and I see that you are a good man and you treat me well, so if our relationship continues to grow, it will be very good. If in the future you and I will be together and build relationships and love, I will be very happy about that, because as I already told you I really need this, because I'm tired of being alone.
I hope that you our feelings and our relationship will always be mutual and you and I will always treat each other well. Do you believe in destiny? I believe in fate and I think that everything that happens to us is brought to us by fate and I think that fate brought us together and that we are meant for each other. I want you to know that I hope that you and I will definitely be together.
My Dear xxxxxxx, you and I are not yet familiar enough to talk about such a thing as sex and I hope you understand me. But I'll tell you that I think that sex between two loving people is a way to show how much they love each other and that they trust each other. Also, sex strengthens love and relationships between lovers, I hope you understand me. What a pity that you and I can't meet right now and go for a walk, I would be very happy about that. It would be nice if you and I now walked in the street holding each other's hands, we would be good together. I am also very tired of loneliness. I want to love and be loved. I want to build a serious relationship and I hope that soon I can do it all with you.
I believe that the most important thing in a relationship between two loving people is love, trust and understanding. If all these qualities are developed between two people, then of course there will be honesty. I want you to know that everything that I tell you is the pure truth and my words from a sincere heart. I will never deceive you and I hope that you, too, will always tell me only the truth and our relationship with you will be based only on the truth.
You are the man I was looking for and I hope that in the future we will definitely meet and get to know each other personally. I will also be very happy if you and I will build a relationship. I see that our communication and relations are developing very quickly and I am very happy about that. I hope that you and I will always develop our feelings for each other.
Dear xxxxxxx, I lead a healthy lifestyle and I play sports, namely fitness. I also like to go to the pool and do outdoor jogging in the summer, what kind of sports do you do? My hobby is sports and a healthy lifestyle. I have never smoked and I do not like to drink alcohol, I prefer to drink fruit cocktails. I am also a very good hostess and I do not like to sit around, I like to cook and I know many different dishes, including French and Italian cuisine. My dad had a hobby of cooking and is a good cook and taught me a lot. I also love cleanliness and order and I am never lazy and try to always be in good shape. I would be very glad if you also tell me a little about your preferences, because I am pleased to know you more and more.
Now I need to finish my letter, but I hope that my letter and my photos will bring you a lot of good mood and of course you will write to me.
Hug you.
Your Dear Roza.

8dghs.jpg

8ghmg.jpg

..... RPO again confirmed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Hello my Dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad that you wrote to me. I spent another day without you and I missed you as if I had not received your letters for several days. I miss you very much. I am looking forward to your letters. I really like your letters, which you write to me. I see that you put all your love, tenderness and care and I am very happy about that. Your letters always bring me a lot of joy and happiness and I am always glad to receive them. I am happy that I have you and I hope that everything will be fine with you and we will definitely be together and will build relationships and love.
My Dear xxxxxx, your dreams and desires are like a wonderful dream. I would be very glad if you and I could be together right now and implement them. What a pity that there is a long distance between us and we cannot meet with you right now. But I hope that we will not delay our meeting and will be planning our meeting very soon. I see that you are a very good, handsome, caring man, I have dreamed of you all my life and now I am very happy that I found you. I'm afraid of losing you and I want you and me to be together. I am sure that fate has brought us together and that we are destined for each other. I really like your letters and fill my heart with love for you. I hope that you have no one but me and you love only me.
My Dear xxxxxx, I want to tell you that our correspondence has become more than just an exchange of information for me. It has become an integral part of my life for me. I would also like to tell you that when I read your letter, it seems to me that time around me has stopped and I do not notice anything. I seem to fall asleep and doze there until I send you my letter.
I think that it would be interesting for you to know what I would like from our correspondence with you. When I started searching for a man on the Internet, I did not think that on the Internet with the help of letters you can fall in love with a person, but now it seems to me that I am in love. I don't know how it happens, but I constantly think about you and how good it would be for us together. But I think we should wait before drawing any conclusions. I hope you understand me.
In the future, I would like you and me to meet. I think it would be nice to meet in your country and start a family there. Yes, I want to get married in the future. I want to have a husband who would love me as I would love him. And I would love him with all my love. I would give him all my love and care.
My love xxxxxx, I don't know how it works, but my heart started to beat faster when I thought of you. I started to love you and I really like this feeling. I hope that you and I will definitely be together and build our love. I realized that I love you and I don't need anyone but you. What a pity that you and I can't meet right now and we can't be together. If I could be next to you now, it would be great happiness for me. I hope you want it too.
I kiss you and I really hope for your reciprocity.
Your Love Roza.

aL1sdgg.jpg

a-L1sdghjh.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello my sweet Love xxxxxx!
I'm glad you wrote to me today. I am very glad that you are writing me your letters. I hope that we will always delight each other with letters until the very day of our meeting. And when we meet and will be together, then we will not have to write letters, since we will be together and will speak each other words of love and tenderness while looking into the eyes.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I thought a lot about you and me, about you, about our correspondence. And I realized that I love you. I have never said this to anyone thousands of miles away before, but I hope you understand me. I love you and I want you and me to be together always. On the Internet, I wanted to find a good, handsome, intelligent man in order to tell him that I love him. And I tell you this, my dear, I love you. I am ready to say this many times.
I would like to ask you how do you spend your day? What are you doing? I work and think about you all the time. I'm always thinking on you. For a long time I decided to tell you about my feelings and now I am telling you this. What do you think of all this? Are you serious about what I am writing to you? I write my letters to you and put my love and warmth in them. I hope that you are pleased to read my letters, because in each of my letters you receive a small part of me. I hope that time will pass and you and I will be able to meet and confess to each other looking in the eyes. I hope that you would be as happy about it as I am.
I understand that you may not understand me, but I can no longer hide my feelings. I think it would be wrong to hide my feelings from you and I decided to tell you about it today. I hope you understand me. I love you very much. I hope that you will reciprocate my feelings. I do not want unrequited love.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I hope that you and I will always be fine and in the near future we will definitely meet, unite our hearts and enjoy our love. I really love you very much and I want to be with you. It would be great happiness for me if you and I could be together now. I will be very glad if I come to you and we will meet, what do you think about it? Do you want me to come to you and that we meet? I would be glad to be in your arms now in order to kiss your lips and love you. You are the love of my life and I am happy that I have you.
I kiss you with all my love on your sweet lips.
Your Love Roza.

a-L2ergwfk.jpg

aL2fgnf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:00 pm

Hello Love my life my sweet Love xxxxxxx!
This is your Roza who writes to you again, who is very happy to see your letter and write to you on this beautiful day. I am glad that I see your letter and now my day is filled with joy and good mood. It would be great happiness for me now to be with you in your bed so that you warm me with your love. We could make love to you until the evening, and then fall asleep in our arms. In the morning I would wake you up with my kiss and bring you breakfast in bed. What a pity that all these are dreams, but I am very glad that soon you and I will fulfill all our dreams and desires and will enjoy our love.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I really liked your letter. When we meet with you, we will never part again and will live together our whole life. Our life will be filled with great love and diversity and we will never be bored. I will always give you a lot of my love and we will always be happy together.
I love you so much that I never cease to tire of talking about my love for you. I'm ready to tell you that I love you for ages. After all, it is my heart to speak, which is waiting for it to connect with your heart and then you and I will enjoy our love forever.
I would be very glad to be in your arms now and to love you. I have never been abroad and therefore I do not know how I can come to you. But I will definitely find out how I can come to you and what I need for this. I hope that everything will be fine and soon I will be able to come to you and we will meet and enjoy our love.
When I come to you and you and I meet, it will be the greatest happiness for me. Our first meeting this will be the most touching and exciting moment in our life. I will cry and these will be tears of happiness from the fact that you and I are together and now you and I will be together and will love each other a lot. You and I will always be fine and we will always be together.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, I will love you forever with my strong love and we will always be good together. If you and I could be together now, then it would be great happiness for us. I love you and I will love you forever. I am yours forever and I will always be only yours. You are the man I have been looking for all my life and I am happy that I have you. All I want in this life is just to be with you and enjoy our love. I really love you very much and you are in my heart and in my soul. I am happy that I have you and I want you to always know and remember that my heart belongs only to you.
I wish you a nice day. I kiss you on your sweet lips.
Your Love Roza.

aL3ghnfg.jpg

aL3sDgj.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 pm

Hello my sweet Love xxxxxxx!
Your letter brought a good mood on my day, because today I am so disappointed that you and I are not together and cannot love each other. After all, I so want to always be by your side, to give you myself and my love, and if you and I could be together now, I would do everything to make you happy with me. My heart belongs only to you and I want you to know that I will always be only yours.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I found out how I can come to you and what I need for this. It was hot outside when I went to the travel agency. Now it's warm outside and the weather is sunny. I would be very glad if you and I could go to the beach together to sunbathe and swim a little in hot weather, it would be great happiness for me. We could walk a little around the city, and then we would go home and I was making a romantic dinner for you and me, and when you and I went to bed, we would make love until morning. I really hope that you and I will definitely meet and make all our dreams and desires come true.
As I already told you, today I went to a travel agency and found out how I can come to you and what I need for this. I spent a lot of time in a travel agency and found out all the complete information. My sweet Love xxxxxx, I didn’t even know to be glad or cry from the fact that I knew how I can come to you. The travel agency told me that I need to make a visa, and some other documents, it is easy and quick to do everything, but I am very confused by the price of these documents. I didn't expect that the price of my trip to you would be so high. In order for me to get a visa, I need to pay 65 euro, a foreign passport 60 euro, a medical certificate 50 euro, insurance 50 euro and pay a state fee of 45 euro. The total cost of all these documents is 270 euro. All these documents will be done within 7-10 days, it is very fast.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, unfortunately I cannot pay the cost of my visa and documents, as I do not have that much money. My salary is only 210 euro per month and from this money I pay the apartment bills. I do not know what to do. I really hoped that I would be able to come to you and that you and I would together create our happy family and enjoy our love. I ask you to excuse me for not having 270 euro so that I can make a visa with documents and come to you. If I had money, I would run a travel agency right now and start making a visa with documents and come to you.
I love you very much and I want to be with you. I feel very bad that you and I are not together now, but I hope that you will not be angry with me that I cannot come to you. What should I do? It is not my heart that hurts me just from the thought that you and I will never meet and will not be together.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, no matter what I want you to know and remember always that I love you very much with all my heart and soul and I will always love you. You are the man who owns my heart. I want to be with you only. I don't need anyone but you. I will think a lot about you and miss you and your kisses.
I kiss you sweet on your sweet lips.
Your Love Roza.

Mgjfdd.jpg

Mhgkghj.jpg

Mzrtur.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:45 pm

..... she want Money for the Docs and what is with Tickets ... ok, so far we'll not come .... only 270€; Boris is "cheap"

Good day my sweet Love xxxxxxx!
Today I am in a very good mood, as I saw you in my dream. I dreamed that you and I seemed to meet and were together. We walked in the autumn park and you and I felt good together. When I woke up, I didn't want to get up for a long time and I thought a lot about you. I hugged my pillow and imagined that it was you. I wanted you to be next to me and I wanted to make love to you. What a pity that you were not by my side. But I hope that soon we will meet with you and make all our dreams and desires come true.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, I spent the whole evening yesterday as usual alone and thought a lot about you and about you and me. I so badly wanted you to be next to me and that you and I loved each other. I am so tired of being alone and I want to be with you. I want to be with you right now. I miss you so much. I cannot live without you and without your love. You are the love of my life and I will love you forever. When we are together, I am sure that we will always be good together and we will love each other a lot. I will always give you all my love and care and I am sure that you will be very happy about it.
If you knew how tired I am of the fact that we are not together. I want to drop everything and come to you right now. I don't want to wait any longer for the day when you and I will meet and be together. I want to be with you right now. I can't wait any longer when you and I will meet and unite our hearts. As I already told you, I can come to you soon and you and I can meet this month. If I have money, then I can make a visa with documents in only 7-10 days, and when they are ready, I can immediately go to you and you and I can meet and enjoy our love. As I already told you, in order for me to make a visa with documents, I need 270 euros. I am very sorry that I do not have this money. If I had money, I would run to a travel agency right now and make my visa with documents and come to you.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, understand me, I love you very much and I want to be with you. I want so badly to be with you. What a pity that I am such a poor girl and that I cannot come to you on my own, since I have no money. But if I had money, then I would definitely come to you. I am very happy that I have you. Only with you I felt what true and strong love is. I want to be only with you and I don't need anyone but you. You are the man with whom I will be happy and to whom I will give all my love.
I feel bad from the mere thought that you and I will not meet and will not be together. I want to be with you right now for at least one minute in order to feel the warmth of your body and the tenderness of your lips. I hope that everything will be fine with us and we will definitely be together soon and will enjoy our love. I would be very glad if you could help me with money so that I can make a visa with documents and can come to you. If you could help me, then I would be very grateful to you for this, and when we meet with you, then I will show you all my love and gratitude. I am sure that you and I will always be good together and we will enjoy our love forever.
I can no longer wait for the day when I can taste your sweet lips. I want to be with you forever. I will always be a faithful and loving wife for you and I will always give you a lot of my love.
Hope you can write me your letter soon. I will be looking forward to your reply all day long. I wish you a nice day. Remember that I love you very much and I will love you forever. You are the love of my life and my heart belongs to you.
I kiss you on your sweet lips.
Your Love Roza.

n45648gf.jpg

nkghjh.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”