It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dinara Ibragimova; <lucksweetkzn@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:43 pm

...... from my 2nd. DLB-Spamfolder

Hello there. My name is Dina.
I six thirty-six years old. I require to encounter an attentive husband? I think that's what you are. I am from Russland. Widowed several annum ago after a big family relative. Afterwards regarding now for me to beginning. I really want tofind your love and more than anything I require to be loved female. I a reliable female I have family circle amount and a good upbringing. I seeking a strong dude with whom I will happen safe and sense fragile and extraordinary enamored solely lady! I wish aware more thing about your hobbies and your lifetime. Where are you wor and what skill you have work?
Expect your rapid response. Dinara.

Received: from smtp-auth.mailprotect.be ([178.208.39.155])
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:21:59 -0100
Reply-To: lucksweetkzn@gmail.com
To: alessandroromanazzi@yahoo.it
X-Originating-IP: 178.208.39.155

COMBELL
Combell Network
Skaldenstraat 121
B-9042 Gent
Belgium

.... IP already used here:

Kristina; <ivvkristina@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132982

Ekaterina; <omega.triniti@gmail.com/Ekati.triniti@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&p=626462

...... the GPS-Data from "Ekaterina" are very close to this "Dinara" :thinking: :thinking:

CAM7607.jpg: 07/08/15; 00:53am; Apple iPhone 7

....... Location after the GPS: :whoops: :whoops: :-? :-? :interesting:

Выдрихинский сельский округ, Шемонаихинский район, Казахстан
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dinara; <lucksweetkzn@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 pm

Hello, my xxxxxx. I like talking to you. I'm sorry I can't answer for you immediately.
I spend a lot of time at work. When I have time at work, I write letters for you.
Tell me, how is your day going? Where and who do you work for?
I work in a store, putting products on the shelves. After this terrible pandemic,
it is very difficult to find a job, but I try to stay with earnings.
For me, my work is like creativity, every day I make a lot of new types of calculations, Check the products on the shelves, and I love my work.
What do you like about your work?
Honey, I'm not saying that I know the language perfectly, but I'm learning it in our communication.
I hope everything goes well.
I want to tell you about my Hobbies. I like to go to fitness, but if I have time for it.
And in warm weather to spend time outside, riding a bike or running in the morning,
and I really like swimming, because I was born near the big river Volga. You probably know her.
I like to keep my body in shape. I have a positive charge for the whole day.
What Hobbies do you have?
What do you value in women?
Tell me xxxxxxxx.
I am sending you my photos again, and I hope to get them from you. I wish you sweet dreams.
Your Dinara.

Received: from [10.8.3.2] ([196.196.203.172])
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:16:24 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
N°5 Sturdee Avenue, Suite 301
2196, Rosebank, Johannesburg
South Africa

DSC-20190720.jpg

DSC-20200527.jpg

DSC-20200729.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:54 pm

.... Emailaddress appeared also in Django Hurtig's Heritage-Webpage in new Design :thinking: :thinking:

Hello, my friend xxxxxxx. I am so happy to receive your letters!
Very cool hobby you have xxxxxx! It probably takes a lot of patience to build models out of matches!
I'm happy to know about you.
How are you doing today? What do you do?
I spend very little time resting. I work quite often.
Tell me how many hours a week do you spend at work?
I spend very little time at home. Mostly I work. When I have some free time, I go for walks or to the gym. Tomorrow, after work, I'll go for a walk. I would be very pleased if you, my Roy, took a photo for me, too, of how you spend your time. What do you do in your free time?
If I don't answer some of your questions or if I don't correctly comment on your emails. Tell me about it. Okay honey?
I rent a room at my grandmother's. I don't need much on my own, and my salary isn't very high. You probably know that being alone is very difficult in the modern world. This is why we are all looking for a person with whom we want to be happy for the rest of our lives.
Recently, I went to visit my parents, to visit them. I haven't been there in a long time.
Tell me how often do you go out and change your surroundings?
In General, I had a rest from working hard everyday life. How did you spend your weekend?
Your Dinara

Received: from [10.8.2.14] ([196.196.203.196])
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 17:33:30 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20200516.jpg

DSC-20200729.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Hello, my dear friend xxxxx. Strange, but I found your email in the spam folder. I hope this is an accident.
I like cats better, I guess all single girls like that.
Nice to hear.
How are you doing today? What's new with you?
I think we like our communication. Isn't that so?
I want to tell you why I chose you.
I said that I was from Russia, from the city of Kazan. I am not attracted to Russian men because they drink a lot of alcohol. And they are disgusting to girls. And they lie all the time.
That's what happened to my ex-husband! I hope I don't step on the same rake again.
I would very much like to hope that you are sincere to me, and are ready, as I am, to be honest.
Many people start to cheat, and demand only sex photos, but I'm not one of those people who is ready to exchange such vulgarities, I want to get to know a person, and be a favorite girl!
It is very nice that our communication is developing.
I hope for your answer soon.
Your Dinara!

Received: from [10.8.1.12] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 02:13:28 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20190327.jpg

I-pose-when-my-friend-takes-photos-do-you-like-it.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Hello, my dear! I must admit that your company attracts me to you, my dear xxxxxxx.
You are very open and you easily told such thoughts that you had before. Very difficult situation.
I feel like we've known each other forever. Although we only recently met. First of all, I want stability.
Russia is mired in brutality and aggression that cannot be defended.
I want a different life and a different environment where there are no lies to my people. I am very tired of what is happening in Russia.
Life is too short, and I can't and don't want to live here anymore. Perhaps the whole horror is that there is no respect for human dignity in Russia.
In our country, people are not thought of. The government only thinks about one thing
about external problems, but never about people. The same can be said about human trust.
And you're the only one I trust - you're my xxxxxx. My thoughts are always with you, this is what you need.
I think this is very important. Tell me Your opinion on this issue?
I wanted to live with someone I could trust completely. There should be a person who gives love and care.
I would like to be one with you, my xxxxxx.
I hope you understand what I'm saying. That's why I want to build a relationship with someone from another country.
I would very much like my beloved to always be with me, protect me, I want to feel safe with him, I want to feel your love, give all my love and affection.
I want simple female happiness. I think a lot about you, xxxxxx. I hope you understand how I want to feel.
I want to continue our relationship.
Your Dinara.

Received: from [10.8.0.6] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 15:53:14 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Hello, my sweet xxxxxx. I am very happy to receive a new letter from you
you. Your message lifts my mood and gives me a smile. It's so nice to talk to you. You understand me very, very well.
How's your day today?
I've been thinking about us a lot and I have some interesting ideas.
Our communication with you in real life will not replace anything. I would like to tell you about the romance in my mind.
xxxxx please, just imagine that we are walking along the embankment or just in the Park and talking.
Like you and me, we go to the cinema together to watch a romantic movie. Or like us, sit in a restaurant and have a nice conversation. Or just at home by the TV. Just imagine.
What are your favorite movies and music you listen to?
I like very different music especially the band Queen.
My favorite movies are Vanilla sky and exchange Vacations. These are films with a deep meaning.
It is a pity that the person who gives me a great mood and a smile is very far away.
Would you like to spend time together? What do you think of it, my dear xxxxxx?
I embrace you, your Dinara.

Received: from [10.8.1.15] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 19:22:33 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20190128.jpg

I-want-to-stay-always-so-young.jpg .... its Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:39 pm

.... seems as when she was forced to answer and that it is a annoying duty for her :roll: :disagree: and she answers my Mail from 27.08.20 :evil: :evil:

xxxxxx hi my dear. It's nice to know so much about you.
It's great that you were interested in American football and a big fan of fishing. I like men with that kind of interest.
And that means sport fishing trips for Marlin fishing. So you catch it and then what?
You need to prove that you caught it or you're catching it in front of everyone. In front of the fans?
It is very interesting to learn about this. I've just seen a lot of sports like soccer or volleyball. And here is something new.
How are you today?
We have autumn weather. I have to dress warmly. It even rained. People came to the store with umbrellas.
I hope to see your letter soon.
Your Dinar!

Received: from [10.8.1.9] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:27:52 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx. I really enjoyed reading this. I am glad to receive your letter. I'm very happy to meet you.
I hope that we will do this have a good relationship in the future.
What do you think of this?
When I reread our letters, my mood immediately lifted. So even now at work I am always satisfied.
My dream is to find love. I just want to be happy. I'm so tired of being alone. Cook only for yourself, or when your friends come.
I want to enjoy the moments we live for.
Sometimes I just want to hug. Loneliness is a very eerie feeling. Roy, have you experienced this?
Time passes very quickly, and as an indicator, we are not getting younger.
I want to get up in the morning with my man. I want to Wake up from kissing. To start the day with a good mood, you need to have Breakfast together and make plans for the whole day.
Spend the weekend together. Because there is a person for whom you want to create and love.
What are you dreaming about now xxxxxx?
I am madly watching how our relationship develops.
I will wait for your letter.
I embrace you, Dinara!

Received: from [10.8.1.12] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 04:14:42 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20191012.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi, xxxxxxx.
In the morning I woke up in a very good mood. Today is a wonderful day. The sun is shining!My life changes every day when we meet, for the better.
I can't stop thinking about our meetings. I didn't think I'd be so happy to talk to you.
Share your thoughts and tell us about your life. I was wrong. What do you think of this? Tell me how was your day, what are you doing? I'm very interested in all this.
I am very happy to hear about interesting moments in your life. I am no longer a young girl, and I always say what is in my heart and soul. I think you're more than just a friend. I have very strong feelings for you. I think about you all the time... Day and night
I'll kiss you, Dinara.

Received: from [10.8.2.5] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 16:51:00 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC_20160605.jpg

DSC_202006283.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx! All your letters are a holiday for me. I understand that maybe it's too early for us to talk about love.
But your letters always make me happy!
I don't want to hide my feelings from you, you've become so much more than just a friend or a man. I notice that feelings are being born between us!
I want to tell you that I really like you. I can't even imagine that soon I'll be thinking only of you.
I thought I'd have to see you first, or hear you first.
Honey, maybe we can make a call. Leave me your phone number. I'll call you as soon as I have time.
It seems to me that the time has come, and you must understand that I am more than just a friend.
Although we communicate at a distance.
I can't even imagine that long-distance communication can be so pleasant and unforgettable.
More and more I want to write you letters xxxxxx and get answers to them.
I really think about the future and how we will live together. Can you tell us what the future holds?
It's been a long time since I've been so close and pleasant with a man since my divorce, and it's been a long time since then.
I will wait for your letter.
I kiss you and hug you.
Your Dinara.

Received: from [10.8.1.5] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:00:07 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20200715.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx. I can't wait for you to write me a letter.
It's so nice to open your mail and see your letters. You are my good and sensual man.
I haven't felt this close in a long time after my divorce, and I want to be able to be close to you.
This morning, when I woke up with the idea that talking to you gives me pleasure and gives me a good mood.
You know, you're always in my mind, even when I was making Breakfast, I thought you were there.
The way your hands touch me. I just closed my eyes and imagined you!
Something strange is happening to me, maybe it's love. You give me positive emotions. We share stories and moments of our daily life with you.
And we get to know each other better with every letter.
Now it seems to me that we were just friends, but such thoughts have gone away, and I want to call you my sweet and beloved man.
I made for myself a conclusion that I want a real relationship. A serious relationship with you.
I don't have many memories from my life when I was happy, just this one when I was at sea,
but it was a long time ago, but I want to tell you that I want to be there now.
Spend time in the sun and enjoy life.
So that we can only think about us and our future.
I hope you like the photos I send you.
Your Dinara

Received: from [10.8.0.12] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:53:36 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

DSC-20180716.jpg

DSC-201807169.jpg

DSC-20180721.jpg

..... Pic 1

Катюшка Васильева - Россия, Волжск

https:/ /vk.com/id24795199 .... 398 Pics ..... 08.03.09

https:/ /vse-vkontakte.ru/katyushka-vasileva-volzhsk-24795199.html

https:/ /oldface.ru/user-24795199

http:/ /sprashivai.ru/KaterinaYaaa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:20 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx. My life is dark without your letters. Your letter will make me smile, which is so necessary for me to be in a good mood.
It is very important to me that you write to me. I'm learning more and more about you with every letter. I am constantly waiting for something new to come from you.
As a little girl, waiting for the gifts without any cause or
there is no reason. But the letter doesn't give a complete picture of who might have done it.
Only when we meet can we understand our feelings. I believe that there is no difference between you and me, the main thing is that we understand each other and find a common language and topics for conversation.
I just want to understand that if you are the person I was looking for, and if you are the person that I will be truly happy for the rest of my life. I'm looking for a man for the rest of my life,and that's why I'm writing to you.
I want to continue communicating with you. I really hope you are the right person, but of course only time will tell. I don't think our distance can't stop us, as if we are interested in each other, then we can meet at any time. I am interested in Your opinion about our relationship.
If we don't see each other in real life, then our relationship stays in the same place until a certain point. It will be
do not develop further. I don't want to force you to date me. I just want us to work together to change our destiny.
You are a special person to me. I started thinking about my future xxxxxx.
And I want that future to be with you.
I hope to be happy with you. I look forward to your letter .
Kiss you. Your girl Dinara!

Received: from [10.8.0.12] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 23:25:13 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxx. I am filled with pleasant emotions about you when I read your letter. But I want to see your photos!
I think about you and I want our relationship to lead to good things. I don't want our correspondence to be an empty conversation. I want to have a relationship in real life. do you understand me?
Only you and I decide our destinies and our future depends on us. You have no idea what you mean to me. Now the main event of my day is your letter. This is actually the case. Nothing is more important to me now than your letter. After meeting you, I began to see the world in other colors. It seems to me that now everything has become much brighter for me. I think all these changes in my life are related to you. I am happy with these changes.
Today was very changeable weather. It was warm in the morning. It was a little chilly after lunch. The weather is constantly changing. But it doesn't matter to me. I think about you all the time. The thought of you always makes me happy.
It was a normal day on the robot. Nothing interesting. I was engaged in documents and preparation.
Have you thought about the future with me? I often think about how you and I will meet for the first time. I think about our first hug. About the first kiss. I think about how we spend time together. We walk with you on a beautiful evening, a warm breeze gently passes through my hair. We walk along the alley holding each other's hand. When I think of you, I imagine how we spend our evenings. You don't let go of me from your tight embrace and kiss me gently. I often can't sleep thinking about you. But I like to think of you. Of course this is a dream and you can only dream, tell me your thoughts. What are you thinking? I really miss you. I think of you. I'll wait for your letter.
Your love Dinara

Received: from [10.8.3.11] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 02:23:22 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello xxxxxx. I am very happy to continue our relationship. With each of your letters, I feel very good and I feel your serious intentions.
Unfortunately, I can't explain in my emails everything that happens to me when I receive them. I also can't tell you everything I want to tell you. It's just not enough time that I can use to write to you. When I receive a letter from you, my heart is ready to burst out and fly to you. I know it's impossible but I'm really always worried about how it might fly out of my chest. It's just as eager for you as I am. My heart can't live without you, and it dreams of the day when you and I can finally be together and never part.
Only you are important to me, only my sweet, and the rest seems to me nonsense. Because everything that is happening in the world is nonsense, except for love. Because everything can be changed, you can change the President, you can find another job if you were fired, but the only thing you can't do is forget love. If you once fell in love with a person, then they will remain in your heart forever, and your heart will always beat faster next to this person, and will always look for an opportunity to meet this person.
I really want to have a meeting with you, I want to live with you and enjoy life, because only with you I will be happy and only with you my heart will be calm and will no longer feel the longing that it is experiencing now.
I think that when our hearts are United with you, then we will really be the happiest people in the world and nothing will be able to separate us and hurt us. I fell in love with you.
And I really want to continue our relationship in the real world.
Do you want to?
I look forward to your letter.
Your only Dinara

Received: from [10.8.1.3] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:03:21 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:51 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxx. I'm sorry I didn't write. I didn't have a chance.
I went to the hospital and there was nothing I could do. I was out of touch. We were held for several days and released after being checked.
The fact is that they gave information that we allegedly have a virus in the store and therefore there was such a misunderstanding.
My love I am so happy to see your thoughts and how you write about our love. I'm happy to be able to write to you again.
Your care and love keep me warm this fall. It seems cold outside and warm in the shower. Because you're around xxxxxxx
Of course I'm ready to be with you. All we want is to be together.
My love, I have a request for you. I booked a table at me today birthday. I'm sorry to ask, but could you give me a gift, pay half the price of the table? I would love to!
I hope to see your letter soon.
I hug you and kiss you sweetly.
Your love Dinara!

Received: from [10.8.1.8] ([165.231.161.4])
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:51:57 +0800

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
South Africa

...... now we've the Choice .... to let her blow up or to play her Game to get what we want from her

Return to “Russian scammers”