It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <stkelena65@gmail.com/elenasun002@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:20 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

My name is Elena. We have exhanged email adresses on dating site. For a few time I collected my thoughts to write to you. I hesitate so much! If is it interesting for you, write to me, I will send you my short bio and my pics if you are interested. Waiting for your reply on my Email: stkelena65@gmail.com

Received: from 83.97.23.44 (unknown [83.97.23.44])
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:13:30 +0300

M247-LTD-BERLIN
M247 LTD Berlin Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS BERLIN NOC
Albert Einstein Ring 17-25
14532, Kleinmachow
Germany

unnamed.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenasun002@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:46 pm

...... with new Emailaddress

Good evening! How are you? Glad to see your email in my inbox. Thanks for writing to me. I think you would be interested to know about me. I am a single woman, I have no children and I have never married. I turned 28 on 18 July but I feel like I'm 18 :). I lead a healthy lifestyle, I have a negative attitude to smoking cigarettes and drug use, but I understand people if they do it from time to time. Also, sometimes I can have a drink with friends for a cocktail. Dear, I hope that you will write me a story about yourself, I can't wait to get to know you better :) I am sharing my photo with you and I really hope to see your photos. Waiting for your answer! (Perhaps my letter will fall into spam, because strange things have been happening with my email lately. If you see my message in spam, then mark it as not spam so that we do not lose each other ...)
Elena

Received: from xtrwptqk.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwptqk.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.55.65])
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:33:24 +0000 (UTC)

OrgName: SendGrid, Inc.
OrgId: SENDG-12
Address: 1801 California Street
Address: Suite 500
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

IMG-6321.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Hi. I hope you liked my pictures and my short bio:) Why didn't you send me your pics? Please, send me some, I am so curious about them! So, tell me about yourself, about your hobbies. What kind of books you read, what kind of music you prefer, what kind of movies you watch. How do you like to spend your free time? I hope to know you better after you will tell me about your hobbies:) I think it is one of the best ways to get to know a person better. So let me tell about mine:) I like to watch intelligent movies which force me to think about them after they end. I also like historical dramas, sci-fi, fantasy. And of course films about love such as Titanic:) The music I use to listen is also different. It can be a classical music when I am coming back after work, a rock music when I am working out, R'n'B or techno music when I am partying:) And about books I like to read light novels when I am chilling on a beach and non-fiction literature when I am in my work routine:)
What are your plans for today? Waiting for your answer.

P.S. And it seems like I forgot to say that I live in Astana, Kazakhstan:) Have you ever been here?

Elena

...... almost the same crap here:

Anna; <1brons.anna@gmail.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=134277

Received: from xtrwsqzp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwsqzp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.100.227])
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 15:38:11 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-7473.jpg

.... atleast we know that we're here in Krasnoyarsk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Hello my friend . How is your day? I have tons of work! Oh yes I've forgot to say that I own a small clothing store. Love my job so much! And this love gives me an energy for a hard work. You know business is so unstable thing so sometimes I have to work extra hours or work on holidays. Tell me about your job! Do you like it? Do you feel that you really do things that you love to do and does your job bring you happiness? I plan to go to a gym today. After hard work at store I work hard at gym:)) And what about you? Do you like sport? What are your plans for evening? Waiting for your answer.

Received: from pnkfpfnc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (pnkfpfnc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [50.31.63.44])
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 16:38:42 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1245.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:59 pm

Hey! I was looking forward to your answer. How are you?
Now I want to ask you what do you expect from our communication? Are you writing to me just for fun or you are looking for something serious? I am so tired of wasting time for relations which ends with nothing. My friends are always joking that God gave me a beauty, but hid normal men from me. All of my ex cheated on me and all of them said that they just were drunk (or other stupid excuse) and they honestly loved me... I don't know why I still can't find the right man, thats why I began to look for him over the Internet.. I read that over the past 25 years millions of people from different countries met online and create happy families. What do you think about it? Tell me about your experience of relations with women. Waiting for your answer.

Elena

Received: from xtrwsqzp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwsqzp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.100.227])
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 14:40:11 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-3219.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:26 pm

I was so much waiting for your letter! I want to see you photo. Thank you for your answer. I used to trust people so I have no doubt that your answer is honest. I am happy that we are looking in the same direction:) And I hope that our communication will lead us to something... Now I want to get into your life and to know everything about you! I am curious about what type of woman do you prefer? Many times I thought about myself and have analyzed my relations and why they always end sadly and turn into wasted time. I am honest, carrying woman, I don't stay at the same step and always try to develop my physical appearance, my education and my mind. I read books, take courses to get new skills, travel to other countries and etc.. I cook well, the place where I live is always clean and the main thing is that I do not disturb my partner for nothing. Why am I still alone? Maybe you can answer this question? If my man is strong, I let him steer our relationship. If I do not feel the strength in him and desire for leadership, I take the initiative in my own hands. What do you think about it?

Elena

Received: from xtrwptqk.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwptqk.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.55.65])
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 10:28:20 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-21532.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Good day! How are you? What is the weather in your city today? Hey you haven't tell me much about your city. How long have you lived here? Would you like to stay at this city or do you want to move somewhere out? As I said, I am from Kazakhstan and I was born and spent all my life here. Well, it is a nice place but sometimes I feel like it fetters me, and I think it would be better to live in the place with higher level of ecology. More older I become, more often I think about my health and how the environment affects on it. But on the other hand, there are my close friends and my family here, my business and etc. So many things on the scales:) By the way what is the place where you live? Is it an apartment in the city or a house in the suburbs? As for me I live in studio. Hope I won't meet my old ages with 40 cats because we will be cramped in my studio:))
What will you do today? Waiting for your answer. Hope you don't find my letters boring :)

Elena

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:16:18 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-2394.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello dear. How was your evening yesterday? How are things at work? Tell me more about your family! I want to know more about them because I belive that family has a big impact on a person. Who are your parents and do you have any brothers or sisters? What is your relationship with them? Because sometimes happens so that family relationships are almost enemy. As for me, relations within our family are very warm. My mother died of cancer when I was child. Unfortunately, I hardly remember her. So, my upbringing lay on my dad's shoulders. My dad is military retired, he is 68 years old now. He taught me everything in my life for what I am grateful to him. He is also my best friend and my best adviser. Despite his hard work, he was always very kind to me, but moderately strict. Thanks to him, my childhood was happy, despite the fact that I had early responsibilities for the house. My dad is an avid fisherman. So since my childhood I learned how to cook fish. Maybe someday I'll cook you fish according to my secret recipe:) He also taught me how to shoot, so I bet I'll win you in the dash :)
I also have a brother, he is 5 years older me. I can not say that we were very close in childhood, but I still love him very much. Now he lives and works in Moscow.

P.S. I noticed that I have special feelings hen I see your letter in my inbox... And you?;)

Elena

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:26:00 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-3214.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi dear. I am glad to receive your letter today! Thank you! I like dogs.
Today we will have a small party with my collegues. Today is anniversary of the opening of our store. Also, my friend bought a new car and he will also take part in our party. We have a female team at work so after party we are with girls would like to go somewhere to have dinner and talk about the work, about life and about men:) By the way about car (I think about car of my friend) - what car do you have? Do you like to drive? Driving fast or accurate? I have driver's license but I can drive only car with automatic transmission :)) Cars carried away me. But today my head busy with other thoughts. I began to think about simple things, that did not worry me for several years. Usually I only thought about my business. I began to accept that I am single.
I want to ask you - can I call myself your girlfriend? I am monogamous by my nature, so I have to be sure that you feel the same to me. I want to say that every day I think more that I need someone who will listen to me after a hard day's work, who will give me the support, care and attention. I need a man, whom I will give my care and tenderness. I am tired to care only about myself, I want to make happy someone else, you know?
With age I understand that for happiness does not need a lot of money and things, you need only two plates on a table in the kitchen, two coffee in bed, two umbrellas on the hanger. I mean, all we need is a person who will be the second half for us to be happy. Maybe my concept of happiness is not the most original, but I know what I want! Do you know exactly WHAT do you want?? It is just my thoughts, now in my head, I am not sure it is the right time now to speak about it, but in any case I want you to know about it. Please do not think that I am trying to develop our relations too fast, but I promised to always be honest with you. Now I am with other girls from my work are going to go to buy fruit and champagne for the evening. Of course I would love to change this evening for the evening with you, but you are so far... I promise to think of you today ;) Unfortunately
I can not continue to write, I have to go. I will wait for your answer!

Your Elena

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:30:17 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-0932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Good evening my dear! How was your day yesterday?
Our corporate party was wonderful! After that, me and my friends went in a restaurant near our store.
We ate fish, vegetables, drank some wine. We had heartfelt conversations, we laughed a lot:) One of the restaurant visitors, a man, came up to me. He tried to invite me for a date. But I kicked him out! Later he came back with intention to give me a bouquet of flowers. I refused him again and didn't took the flowers.
I said that I am not single. I immediately remembered you and smiled. Why I tell you this story? Yes, I am a
nice woman. Yes, many men show their attention to me. Yes, I promised to be honest with you. And yes, I always remain true to my partner. I am never looking for intrigue or amusement, I am monogamous and never betray close people! I had the sentimental mood when I kicked out that man and I thought that my man will be found and I will not grow old in a small apartment alone:) And I believe that there is still a place for love in this cruel world. Perhaps I already have found my special man... I was very tired after party and restaurant and I went home early. I thought about you and about the future. It is a great pity that we can not see our future :) You know, you became very important for me. I appreciate relations with you very much, and I am afraid to lose it. It is the first time in my life when I try to begin relations with a person who is so far from me. I don't know what is waiting for me in the future, but I already thank the destiny, that I have met a such wonderful man. I would be happy communicate with you in the future and I hope you want it too. I feel that you have become an integral part of my life. I am waiting for the moment when I get free time to write you. I enjoy
the time when I read your letter! You can't imagine how much I am enjoying it! You are so far, but I feel that the distance between us less and less with each letters...

Your Elena

Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 13:33:28 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG_3214.jpg

..... only a half Phone number :evil:

IMG_3215.jpg

..... interesting Rings but why is the Girl in the background crying :thinking: :thinking: in original Size one can see it very good

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello dear . How is your mood?
Today I caught myself thinking that I'm too open with you. Just a few people know my problems and the details of my life. I'm an open person, but I always communicate with people in some frames and very few people let me close. But in your case, I made an exception and only today I understood why it happened. They say that "the easiest thing is to tell the most intimate to random companion on the train", because probably you will never meet him and it gives a sense of security. In Kazakhstan, psychotherapists are not very popular, that's why we pour out our soul either to the closest people or to unfamiliar random companions:) Maybe that's why our communication is so comfortable, easy and convenient for me. I hope you feel the same. I have never been so close to a person because I was afraid to trust. Because of the absence of visible barriers, we can talk to each other all that we think and feel. This allows you to get to know each other easily and quickly, do you agree with me? I hope that in the future we will continue to move in the right direction. As they say "The longest path starts with one step forward" ...

Received: from pnkfpfnc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (pnkfpfnc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [50.31.63.44])
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:11:07 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG_7321.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi. When I see your letters my eyes sparkle like a child who sees his Christmas present:) They became an important part of my life. I see how our relationship develops. During the day, I ask myself questions: "What is he doing now? What is he thinking now?". I start asking myself more and more of these questions. Today a friend told me that she received a coaching license. And I thought that I could get it too! For many years I have been doing yoga and well versed in fitness and diet. And most importantly - I really like it! So I plan to finish the Academy of fitness and get the license. In case something happens to my business it will allow me to change my main job or to combine two works at once. What professions are in demand in your city? How do you think what kind of work I could have if I will live in your city? I am very hardworking. I am absolutely not afraid of work and I understand that this ensures a stable future. Sometimes I work 10 hours a day. Our father did not have the opportunity to indulge us, you yourself can guess what the salary was in the military in Kazakhstan at that time.
So I did not grow spoiled woman who is used to having everything she gets nothing. And when people think that I'm just another girl who thinks only about handbags and stores, I laugh at them:) I have other values in life. I already wrote to you, that I am a hopeless romantic, I appreciate family, trust and support of close people. I do not know why the world is degraded and spiritual values have lost their price. I am glad that I was able to find you. I see that we are similar and we look at this world the same way. Recently, I increasingly find myself thinking that I want to change the situation, go somewhere may be...
It seems to me that my happiness is not waiting for me in my city...

P.S. I recently told my father about you. He is happy that I began to communicate with a good, well-mannered man. He also says "hi" to you:)

Your Elena

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 17:33:39 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-3214.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello honey.
Today my day was exhausting. There was a conflict with the partneres, they thwarted the delivery time and it caused some financial losses. It took a lot of my emotional strength, so I feel tired... You know, at such moments I want to feel like a fragile girl that someone will hide behind his back... But then I gather the will in a fist and moving forward:) If I succumbed to these weaknesses, I could not build my own business! I think I already have tired of work and this also affected. And I have not had a vacation for more than a year, so I need a rest:) I recently read an interesting article about questions that help to get closer. So I want to ask you:) The first one was: "Would you like to be famous? In what way?". When I was child I dreamed of becoming a vererinaty. I dreamed to help homeless animals. When I grew up I wanted to become a movie actress like all girls:) The second one is: "Is there anything that you have long dreamed of doing? Why haven't you done it?" I always dreamed of traveling and seeing the world. At first I had no money, then I was afraid to travel alone... Maybe I had fears that did not let me go. But I hope these problems are in the past and my dream will become reality soon! The third one is "What is the greatest achievement of your life?". As for me, I am proud that I was able to get a higher education for free. Also I have never violated the law. You know, business here often faces pressure from local officials who extort various bribes, and I have never given them! Often ordinary citizens also face this kind of pressure... I did not deceive for the sake of profit and I always adhered to my moral principles! And the question form me: "What is your the most treasured memory?". About mine: I think that the best, beautiful, bright and happy is waiting for me in the future:)
Last night I spoke with my grandmom by the phone and I told her about you and about our relations. She always asks me about my relationship with men, because she worries that I still have no husband. When she was young, it was decided to marry at an early age. And yesterday she was happy to discuss you! I told her all what I know about you. Everything you say in your letter describes you as a good man and I am sure that I could trust you. My grandmom asked me why I communicate with you, because we are very far from each other? I said her that if we have a destiny to meet once, and if we really wish it, our relations have a future. Right now we are far away from each other and we just enjoy our fellowship and I like where this is heading! Do you agree with me? My grandmom said that she is glad that I found a good support in your face. Have a wonderful day and I hope you think of me? I think about you and our relations!

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 13:22:18 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-2134.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:27 pm

I have a good mood since morning today. During the whole day I'm thinking about all my life. About the past, about future and about the fate. I thought: "How short is human life". Each of us lives only once. And I asked myself: "Why don't we always do what we want? Why most people hating their work, but they continue to work or sleep with the unloved person in one bed?" I have only one answer! The fear of unknown! Some people can't force themselves to stop smoking or to start running in the morning. We are always afraid to change job for another, because we are not confident in ourselves, in our success and in our well-being in the future. We are afraid to act and instead prefer to go with the flow. Maybe it is why the recent years are gaining popularity motivating quotes, motivating seminars and films? We forgot how to dream and make dreams come true! Do you understand my idea? I want our relations to grow. But it won't happen if we won't meet. You know, recent times I think about vacation. I haven't gone abroad for a long time, so I have been saving up some money to make my vacation special:) I have found out many beautiful places to travel, but our communication gave a birth to new ideas in my head. How do you see me spending my vacation in your country? It would be a magic!
I have butterflies in the stomach when I think about it! And at the same time the fear of the unknown... But I know that you are a good person and I know that you will never cause me pain! I see no reason not to trust you, also I see no reason that may hamper my journey. How do you think, may something happen between us in the near future? I understand that it is very difficult for making, but how do you think, it is possible? If we just imagine that I decided to travel to you, you would be glad to show me your city and the place where you live? Perhaps all this letter just thoughts and fantasies, but maybe it's the beginning of something great and and amazing, who knows.... Have a good day and enjoy every day!

Your Elena

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 13:23:55 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-3214.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello my dear,
I have already wrote you about thoughts in my head. Last days I think about us. About our relations, about fear of unknown and safety, about risks and prospects for our happiness. Your words made me confident, I see your desire and understand that I have chosen the right path. Our thoughts and dreams are the same! In the morning I imagined the weighing-machine where on one side was a trip to you and on the other side - traveling to another country with my friends. After your letter and your bright and pleasant words - your side of weighing-machine outweighed. I know you are worried like me, therefore this situation needs your determination. The main thing - to discard fears and support each other. Up to this moment we did not give each other reason to doubt. I hope in the future we will not bump into the rocks under water. I want to work on our relations, I want to go forward to my happiness! I want to see your smile and shining eyes at the airport! May be I say banal things, but I try to be honest and sincere with you. Today I will try to restrain emotions and will not describe ALL my thoughts. I want to see your reaction and your support. I want to know what you think about our future.

Your Elena

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:47:40 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-3011.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”