It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Olya; <olha.prett@bk.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olya; <olha.prett@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:09 pm

..... she appeared tonight in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her .... again address trade

Hi! My name is Olha, you can just Olya. I want to find a decent man.
Because soon I will come to your country. And it would be nice to meet a kind, reliable man.
If you are also single and want to find a girl with whom you can spend a great time together, then we can get to know each other better.
I will try to make our communication interesting and varied, as well as we can exchange sexy photos until we meet each other.
If you want to get to know me, just write to me. Perhaps I am the one you have been looking for. I am sending you some photos.
Olha!

...... delivered over Mail.ru

111dfbdfgbf.jpg

11dfgdfbfgb.jpg

11fgbdfgb.jpg

11sdfvsfgbfgb.jpg

...... already reported 11.08.20 by Django Hurtig with the same address + Pics and elsewhere as Ohla - beautifulgirl91@bk.ru from Kharkiv/UKR

.... RPO is Любовь Таныгина-Царегородцева/Lyubov Tanygina-Tsaregorodtseva from Novy Torjal/Mari El

https:/ /vk.com/id292073084 ...... 322 Pics

https:/ /vk.com/id514100419

.instagram.com/lyuba_tsaregorodtseva/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Olya; <olha.prett@bk.ru>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olya; <olha.prett@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:07 pm

..... Striptease dancer Nr. 39 but the 2nd. who's not a Dentist .... WOW :applause: :party: :party: :applause:

Hello xxxxxx! I am very glad to see your letter.
I hope that we can continue our communication, get to know each other better.
I want you to always read my letters carefully, because your opinion is important to me.
I do not like when they ignore me and do not answer my questions.
I think it is not fair to spend a lot of time to write you a letter, and in return receive only a few lines from you.
Therefore, respect my time and my labor to write you a letter.
Now let's talk about the good!)
I am Olha, I am 28 years old. I am a student. I study at the Financial University with a degree in Management and Financial Control.
I will tell you in more detail in the next letter and will tell you why I should arrive in your country in the near future.
In a relationship, I appreciate sincerity, so I want to say right away that I earn money by dancing striptease.
Please do not confuse, I am not a prostitute, I do not sleep with men for money.
In the strip club where I work, men cannot touch girls, I only undress topless.
Dancing is an art for me and I do not consider it shameful, especially since this is a temporary job.
In the future, I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles and we can continue our communication.
I hope that you will be interested not only in my intimate photos, but also in me as a person.
It will be very painful and upsetting for me if you only need my photos.
I am not against such photos and will send them with great pleasure.
But only if I feel your interest in me and our communication.
I just ask you not to rush me with candid photos, I want to open up like a flower for you, gradually.
Moreover, first I must get to know you more through the letter.
I do not know any information about you and it will be interesting for me to know more about you.
Tell me about your country? About your city in which you live?
Please don't forget to answer my questions !!!!!!
This is very important to me and I will be very curious to know what you think about everything that I have written.
It is impossible to tell about my whole life in one letter, so with each letter I will write more information about myself.
Now I will finish the letter and send it to you as soon as possible, I can't wait to receive a new letter from you.
Olha.

...... delivered over Mail.ru

22vxdfbxfgb.jpg

2fgbxcbcvb.jpg

2xdbxdfgbd.jpg

2xdfgbxvb.jpg

....... Pics lead us to bg-sex Webpage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”