It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sofiya Sivenkova; <asimilfiss@gmail.com/Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:43 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in german, don't know her.

Hello Darling, how are you?
I am Sofiya and I am a free woman !!!
Everything is good in my life, but just kind of sad in my heart and soul, probably because I have no mutual love and no human!
I would love to meet a kind, decent man with whom I could build a serious life in which there is true mutual love !!!
Would you like to have a beautiful woman like me in your life? Here is my photo, I really hope you like me!
If I was really interested in you, please answer me and write more about yourself. How old are you and where do you live I would love to see some of your photos!
I look forward to your quick answer! All the best, with respect, Sofiya!

Received: from Asus-PC ([94.180.43.20]) :applause: :applause:
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 15:17:05 +0300

ERTH-NSK-PPPOE-8-NET
JSC "ER-Telecom Holding" Novosibirsk branch
Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Novosibirsk branch
AO "ER-Telecom holding" Novosibirsk branch
Dimitrova prospekt, 1
630004 Novosibirsk
Russian Federation

IMG000104.jpg

IMG000284.jpg

IMG000290.jpg

IMG000431.jpg

IMG000433.jpg

...... already reported in July 2020

...... RPO is Виола Виола Виолетта (Виола) Красноярск

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 | 𝐊𝐑𝐒𝐊 - Krasnoyarsk
.instagram.com/pd_krsk/

.instagram.com/missviolett.96/

.instagram.com/viola__cooking/ ...... set to Private

https:/ /vk.com/id495379983

... Number plate of her cars show Krasnoyarsk.... she tried to hide them but too stupid to hide the important Number :mrgreen: but "clever" enough to check herself out
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sofiya Sivenkova; <asimilfiss@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter!!! I really liked what you wrote to me!!!
I hope that we will continue our communication in the same wonderful spirit!!!
My sweet xxxxxx why does your sister say that?)) there must be a reason for this, right?
Please send me your photos! I am very interested to know what you are looking like. Don't be shy!
thank you for telling me about your life and your work.
I would like to tell you more about my life. as you already understood my name is Sofiya! But you can call me Sofi! That's what all my friends and my mom call me!
I am 36 years old and I am a very active and cheerful woman! I have a good job,
I work as a seller of women's underwear and intimate underwear, the work is not difficult I like it! I'll tell you more about it later and send you some photos from my work!
I live in Moscow, the capital of Russia and a very big city! I live with my mother in a two-room apartment.
Everything in life suits me, but I'm missing one important detail! I want to find a man for true and great love!!! are you looking for this too? I hope that our interests coincide!
I love outdoor activities, I have a garden outside of Moscow, in the summer my mother often goes there.
I love to ride a bike, I love to walk in parks and spend time in nature, so I rest my body and soul after a long working week!)))
I really hope that you will like my photos! I try to send you a variety of photos so that you understand what kind of person I am!
If you have any questions, I will always be happy to answer them!!!
I wish you a pleasant day or evening, it all depends on when you read my letter! I very much count on good communication and respectful treatment of each other!!!

I look forward to your response! your new friend Sofi!

Received: from Asus-PC ([94.180.3.84])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 13:18:30 +0300

ERTH-NSK-PPPOE-8-NET
Dimitrova prospekt, 1
630004 Novosibirsk
Russian Federation

IMG000103.jpg

IMG000104.jpg

IMG000108.jpg

IMG000176.jpg

IMG000177.jpg

IMG000183.jpg

IMG000185.jpg

IMG000190.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I am glad to receive your letter again!!! This brought a smile to my face!!! Thank you for making me smile!!!
My dear xxxxxx I don't really spend much time on sports! but I do it often! let's say just 40 minutes of yoga will be enough but 3 times a week! then fat burning will always be activated and in a few years you can achieve good results! but the outer shell is not the main thing!!! the main thing is what kind of person you really are!!! when will I get your photos???
In my last letter, I promised to tell you more about my work! the first three photos were taken at my work!!!
Yes, I'm a normal salesman, but I like this job. I like beautiful underwear and beautiful erotic clothes that are sold there and that I sell!!!
I believe that a woman should always look beautiful, sexy and feminine! Then her man will always be happy and will always want her!!!
tell me do I look beautiful and sexy??? do you like me??? this is very important to me! =)
I'd like to tell you how my normal work day goes. I Wake up quite late, around 8: 00!
I usually have Breakfast and do morning exercises!!! then I'm going to work and open the store at 10:00 sharp!
I work 6 days a week until 20: 00. Yes I work a lot in order to live normally and have nothing to deny myself!
Before the whole situation in the past, I went to the gym 1 time a week and I went to yoga 2 times a week.
But it's summer and I'm interested in Cycling! My bike is in the garden and I ride it almost every weekend in the summer!
I like to go out in the country, I told you about it already!!! I will send more photos of nature in the next email!
It would be great if we met and went on a date with you not in a restaurant , but in nature and had a picnic there!
My darling, do you mind me calling you my darling? even though we don't know each other very well I want to call you that!!!
I want to wish you good mood and success in all your activities!!!

I think of you!!! Your friend Sofi!

Received: from Asus-PC ([89.169.21.124])
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 20:17:25 +0300

ERTH-NSK-PPPOE-8-NET
Dimitrova prospekt, 1
630004 Novosibirsk
Russian Federation

IMG000209.jpg

IMG000214.jpg

IMG000217.jpg

IMG000225.jpg

IMG000254.jpg

IMG000267.jpg

IMG000284.jpg

IMG000296.jpg

IMG000411.jpg

IMG000432.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I'm not just happy to see your letter, I'm happy to see it!!!)) and you???
How do you feel when you see my emails and photos? joy??? Excitement?
feel free to tell me how you feel!
because only through numerous conversations can we get to know each other much better! Do you agree with me?
I really like to communicate with you and read your emails!!! Each time I find it more interesting to learn something new about you!
My sweet xxxxxx you know there are many women and men in the world who cheat! what matters to them is how they feel! not the feelings of your other half! but I'm not that kind of woman! my husband cheated on me too! then I SNIM got divorced! but just because my husband cheated on me doesn't mean you'll do it too! don't involve everyone in the scoundrel's case!
My dear, remember I promised to send you more photos of nature and Cycling!!!
I hope you like my photos!!! I would be very happy to see you smile!!!
As you can see, I spend a lot of time outdoors. it gives me great pleasure!
I don't like to ride fast like some cyclists. I just like to drive and enjoy, I usually turn on my headphones with relaxing music!!!
You know, I really would like to share my life and my love with a good serious person who will respect me and also give me their love, feelings and emotions!
I want to feel like a gentle feminine girl and have mutual love in my heart !!!
I want to Wake up and go to sleep with a person I will really love and respect!!!!
I am always responsible for actions and words, because I am an honest and decent girl! I do not like when something is promised and promises are not fulfilled!
Now you understand what kind of person I am. I am honest and cheerful!!! I want to have us with you was understanding of each other!
If you are interested in any questions, then ask them!!! I apologize in advance if I may omit something from your email.
I feel like I've been a little inattentive since we started talking, because my mind is always full of you! Do you think of me? How often?
I wish you good mood and success in all your Affairs! I hope my letter gave you pleasure and pleasant emotions!!! I kiss and hug you!

Your joyous Sofiya!!!

Received: from Asus-PC (93-81-157-25.broadband.corbina.ru. [93.81.157.25])
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 18:41:29 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, 115114
Russian Federation

IMG000297.jpg

IMG000298.jpg

IMG000315.jpg

IMG000318.jpg

IMG000321.jpg

IMG000356.jpg

IMG000377.jpg

IMG000384.jpg

IMG000395.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I am glad to see your letter again! I have a lot of joy and happiness from receiving your letter!
your letter lifts my spirits! with every your letter, my heart rejoices!!!)))
My dear xxxxxx what happened to you as a child is over terribly! but in cold water, even an experienced swimmer can drown! especially if the ice has failed and overturned! that is, it is impossible to swim out safely because the ice has closed all the exits... then no one can get out! you're lucky your dad was there for you! fortunately, I didn't have such situations.
you know, I am a sensitive woman and I love affection and kindness, I love to be loved and maintain romance in a relationship.
please don't hurt me because I don't want to have a broken heart!
I want to truly open my heart to a decent man who will fill it with love and with whom I could be happy!
I really wish that man was you! of course I do not know you personally well, but my heart tells me that we will succeed!
tell me, please, for love's sake, what are you willing to do? I want to live my life with a good loyal decent man with whom I can always feel completely safe and comfortable and I will give him the same in return!!!!
first of all, I appreciate in a man: sincerity, kindness and loyalty!!!
A man who understands the importance of trust, honesty,and he respects himself and the people around him!!!!
I think that these qualities are very important for men and women! Only then can a couple build true love!
What do you think?
I'm sending you my photos! Which photo do you like best???
have you seen my photo of me lying on an air mattress? would you like to lie down next to me and sunbathe?
I love to sunbathe and swim !!! from the sun's rays, my skin turns brown and very sexy!!!
You probably noticed that in the photo I have different hair! I used to have dark hair!
but now I've painted it lighter! tell me, do I look better with dark hair or light?
Like I told you, I love cooking!!! and if we are together one day, you will enjoy my delicious dishes !!!
in Russia, they say that the way to a man's heart goes through his stomach! perhaps this is true!!??? what do you think?
tell me what you usually eat and what you like? I want to know more and more about your daily life! tell me!
One of these days I'll be making a delicious raspberry cupcake!!! I want to record a video for you and show you what I can cook!!!
would you like to try my cupcake??? Would you like to lick berries and cream off my body???? or what are your fantasies?
I kiss and hug you!!! I hope you liked my letter and my photos!!! I wish you a good mood!
I kiss and hug you! your passionate Sofiya!

Received: from Asus-PC (93-81-157-25.broadband.corbina.ru. [93.81.157.25])
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 18:41:29 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, 115114
Russian Federation

IMG000424.jpg

IMG000427.jpg

IMG000428.jpg

IMG000430.jpg

IMG000431.jpg

IMG000431.jpg

IMG000435.jpg

IMG000442.jpg

IMG000444.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Hello my dear and sweet xxxxxx. Thank you for your answer. I always look forward to your wonderful letter to me.
I'm very happy to have met such a wonderful person like you. I always reply to your letter with great pleasure.
My sweet xxxxxx I'm glad you like my photos! this really makes me happy. I like your thoughts and I think we could make a good couple! Yes, honesty is very important to me!!! and this is probably the most important thing for us right now!
From the moment we met, I noticed that my life began to change for the better.
I think about you a lot when I'm at work, all my thoughts are about what our future might be.
Where will our acquaintance with you lead us? I am sure that only to a better life for both of us!
My colleague noticed that I began to smile more often. They say that I was literally beaming with joy.
But I haven't told them about you yet, but I will soon.
As I told you in my last letter! I was going to make a delicious cupcake with Yam!!! And I did it!!!
I recorded a video and took some photos!!! would you like to try it??? what is your favorite berry???
I can cook any of your favorite dishes for you!!! I am a real master of cooking, because I cook with love and with great pleasure!
For me, every little thing is important in cooking, because everything is built from little things! So same and in relations and in love!
I think about you all day long! I hope you notice how we are getting closer to each other every day.
I really want the distance between us now turned from a thousand kilometers to a few millimeters and we were very close to each other.
Do you want to?? I really want our hearts to be filled with love for each other. Do you want to be happy with me??
This is the end of my letter and I will continue to think about you. I will wait for your answer soon.

Your favorite Sofiya!!!

Received: from Asus-PC (95-29-3-70.broadband.corbina.ru. [95.29.3.70])
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:29:13 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, 115114
Russian Federation

IMG000501.jpg

IMG000502.jpg

IMG000512.jpg

IMG000524.jpg

IMG000553.jpg

IMG000567.jpg

IMG000577.jpg

IMG000587.jpg

... Cake pic not necessary to post coz we're not a cook book; all Pics send in original big Size

..... Cake video also not necessary to post, somebody is talking in the background but more important ...... her Finger/Nails don't match with her pimped Body :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!!! how are you doing?!! I'm fine I feel great! how do you feel??? your letters give me a good feeling. And I feel that I'm starting to flutter like a butterfly from our communication!!!
We don't know you that much, but I feel like we're getting closer every day!!! And I'm happy about it. Are you happy that our communication is going up so fast??? I feel happy when I think of you.
My dear, I think that we will become a perfect and passionate couple!!! at us with you everything will work out and everything is in our hands.
This time I am sending you my summer photos that were taken this year in the summer! I hope you like them!!!
The first photos were taken on the lake, this lake is located near my garden! and I went there with my better friend, it was very hot and we wanted to swim! but we didn't have a bikini!!! so we bathed naked, but don't worry no one saw us, because the lake was quite far away about 2 hours by bike from my garden it's about 40 km and there wasn't a single soul! The other photos were also taken this summer but at different times!
Next time I'll send you photos of me in a bikini, I'll tell you where I went on vacation last summer!
I hope you like my letter to you! You can always ask me questions and I will be happy to answer them! If I missed something, please don't be angry with me, I'm just besotted with our love!!! And you?
I wish you a good mood!!! I kiss and hug you! Your passionate and gentle Sofiya!

Received: from Asus-PC (95-27-227-131.broadband.corbina.ru. [95.27.227.131])
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 23:52:41 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, 115114
Russian Federation

IMG000612.jpg

IMG000616.jpg

IMG000627.jpg

IMG000628.jpg

IMG000667.jpg

IMG000687.jpg

IMG000763.jpg

IMG000798.jpg

IMG000982.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:36 pm

..... was really a very very long Holiday ... how we always say: Model outlook is not always a Guaranty for Brain

Hello, my dear xxxxxxx! thank you for your answer! every day I wait for your answer and when I receive your letter, my heart melts! a smile appears on your face! I really like you and I would like to see you in real life as soon as possible!
after all, in reality, it is much more interesting to meet and feel all this much better in real life! only one real meeting for 5 minutes can replace 10,000 emails!!!
My sweet xxxxxx Yes of course we can call and talk to each other!!! write me your mobile phone number with your country code and I will add you to whastapp!!!
I like that we communicate with you seriously and openly!
You know I haven't been on vacation for a long time and I'm tired of work and I want to take a break from everything!
But now all my thoughts are about you !!!! I can't even work calmly, but I keep myself in hand, because I have a responsible job with people! but still, I can't hide some positive emotions, they come out on their own, because I often think about you and think that we will succeed! For example, I was standing talking to my work colleague and she was telling me something about her life, but at this time I was thinking about you and I started to smile! and my coworker got mad at me because she thought I was making fun of her! but actually I was thinking about you and I started to smile because it was nice!
my heart wants to love and receive mutual love! I would like to have love between us!
I would rather already enjoy a happy and romantic time of love!
This time I'm sending you photos in bikinis! I was on vacation in Thailand it was cool! I really liked it there! Sun, sea and quiet rest, without fuss! ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I hope that you will be pleased to see my phonographs! Which photo do you like best?
I wish you a good mood!! I'm sending you a warm kiss to warm you up!!!
with respect and care, your beautiful Sofiya!

Received: from Asus-PC ([176.99.112.123])
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 17:17:47 +0300

ORG-INFO11-RIPE
Infostroy LLC
Infostroy Ltd. (mirgiga.net)
Simferopol
Autonomous Republic of Crimea
Ukraine

IMG000741.jpg

IMG000742.jpg

IMG000745.jpg

IMG000750.jpg

IMG000757.jpg

IMG000783.jpg

IMG000786.jpg

IMG000790.jpg

IMG000792.jpg

IMG000796.jpg

IMG000797.jpg

IMG000798.jpg

.... Pic 1 & 5 are take here in Dec. 17/Jan. 2018: Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach .... and Freedom Beach Phuket (pic 4)

.... Pic 6 & 7 are take here in May 2019: Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa - Address: Boracay Island, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines - open 24h

... Pic 8 - 12 are taken here in March/April 2019: Karon Beach Phuket/Thailand - Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83100, Thailand ..... and Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach (Pic 9)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:34 pm

.... I told her to be carefull with Pics, otherwise they'll be finished soon ..... answer today: 14 Pics ...... Location is clear coz of her Swimsuit .... she's not "amused" coz I told her it must be nice to have a Holiday for 1,5 years in Thailand and the Phils .... I was going after the Dates in her Pics :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hello my love xxxxxx!!! how are you??? how was your day? my day immediately gets better when I see your letter!!!
You are like the sun to me, you constantly Shine on me and make me smile!!! I so want us to be together and build our relationship in real life! more and more I am drawn to you, because I constantly think about you and about our meeting! I am very glad that you appeared in my life !!!
My sweet xxxxxx if you want to know what I smell like! then you can go to the perfume store and smell D&G Imperatrice perfume ! that's my smell) at least that's what my clothes smell like. I don't understand you. would you be on vacation for 1.5 years??? does your vacation last that long?
My dear, I really want us to never stop and take only steps forward on the way to our meeting, no step back! and when we get to know each other much better and learn every millimeter of our bodies, we can develop our love and our passion further and try something new!!!
it seems to me that we are coming to each other completely and when we meet, we will feel our hearts filled with love and will beat in the same rhythm!
I really want all our dreams and fantasies to become real!!!!
And if we strive for this we will succeed! The main thing is to do everything for this and try!!! We must both reach out to each other and join our efforts and our interests!!!
I really fell in love with you in such a short time, and I really like it!!!
I kiss and hug you! I'm sending you my bikini photos again!!!
Did I tell you in my last letter that I've been on vacation in Thailand several times?
vacation there is not so expensive and I went there on a burning ticket (ticket with a discount)! unfortunately, this year everything was ruined by coronovirus, but I have a vacation and I don't know what to do in my vacation!!!
I hope that my beautiful bikinis excite you and make you very hot!!! I always want my man to be passionate and hot, I will make him so always! this should be done by a woman in a relationship, she should try to make a man always want her! I want to make you and me happy!!!
I want to experience all your passion for myself, sincerely your favorite Sofiya!

Received: from Asus-PC ([176.99.112.123])
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 17:17:47 +0300

ORG-INFO11-RIPE
Infostroy LLC
Infostroy Ltd. (mirgiga.net)
Simferopol
Autonomous Republic of Crimea
Ukraine

IMG000837.jpg

IMG000843.jpg

IMG000844.jpg

IMG000845.jpg

IMG000867.jpg

IMG000868.jpg

IMG000870.jpg

IMG000871.jpg

IMG000872.jpg

IMG000874.jpg

IMG000875.jpg

IMG000890.jpg

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sofia; <Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Ich mochte die Welt um mich herum verandern. Mein Alter ist schon gro?.
Heute wunsche ich Ihnen, mit einem Lacheln zu glanzen!
Meine Stadt ist ein Held Moskau, und wo lebst du?
Kopieren Sie meine personliche Adresse und ich kann Ihnen zu Hause schreiben Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com

I want to change the world around me. My age is already great.
Today I wish you to shine with a smile!
My city is a hero Moscow, and where do you live?
Copy my personal address and I can write to you at home Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com

Received: from [179.24.105.40] ([179.24.105.40]
UY-ANTA-LACNIC
ANTEL URUGUAY
Torre de las Telecomunicaciones, Guatemala, 1075, -
11800 - Montevideo -
Uruguay

3143573.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! I am pleased to receive your letter!!! I really liked what you wrote me!!!
I hope that we continue our communication in an equally wonderful spirit!!!
Please send me your pictures of you, I will be happy to see you!
Please tell me more about your life, where do you work? What do you like to do in your free time? I am very interested!
I want to tell you more about my life. as you understood my name Sofiya! But you can call me Sofi! That's what all my friends and mother call me!
I am 36 years old and I am a very active and happy woman! I have a good Job,
I work as a seller of lingerie and lingerie, the work is not difficult, I like it! later I will pay you more about them and send you some photos of my work!
I live in Moscow, it is the capital of Russia and a very large?E City! I live together with my mother in a two room apartment.
In life I am satisfied, but I lack an important Detail! I liked a man for loyalty, and gro?e find love!!! are you looking for that too? I hope that our interests coincide!
I love active recreation, I have a garden outside?around the city of Moscow, in the summer my mother often goes there.
I love to ride a bike, I love to walk through Parks and spend time in nature, so after a long working week I can rest my soul and my body!)))
I hope very much that you like my pictures! I try to send you a variety of photos so you understand what kind of personality I am!
If you have any questions, then I will always be happy to answer them!!!
I wish you a nice day or evening, it all depends on when you read my letter! I am very much looking forward to good communication and a respectful interaction with each other!!!

I look forward to your answer! Your new friend Sofi!

Received: from activate.adobe.com ([77.106.254.99])
X-Google-Original-From: Sofiya <Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:54:02 +0300

Sochi_broadband
Sochi IP address pool for BRASes
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow 111250
Russia

IMG00003532.jpg

IMG000442.jpg

IMG000443.jpg

IMG0005543.jpg

IMG0005621.jpg

IMG0006489.jpg

IMG0009654.jpg

IMG0009842.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:44 pm

Hello, My Dear xxxxxx!!! I am happy to receive your letter again!!! It caused a smile on my face!!! Thank you for making me smile!!!
In my last letter I promised to tell you more about my work! the first three photos were taken at my work!!!
Yes, I am a normal salesman, but I love this Job. I love beautiful underwear and beautiful erotic clothes that are sold there and that I sell!!!
I think a woman should always look sexy and feminine! Then your husband will always be happy and always wish you!!!
Tell me, do I look cute and sexy??? do you like me??? for me, this is very important! =)
I want to tell you how my normal working day went. I wake up quite late, around 8: 00 am!
Normally I have breakfast and do morning exercises!!! then I go to work and open the shop exactly at 10: 00 am!
I work 6 days a week until 20: 00. Yes, I work hard to live normally and not refuse anything!
Before the whole Situation, I went to the gym once a week and went to Yoga twice a week.
I love to go into nature, I already told you!!! I will send more pictures of nature in the next email!
It would be great if we met and did not go to a Restaurant, but went into nature and had a picnic there!
My dear, does it bother you that I call you my beloved? I want to call you that.!!
I wish you good humor and success in all your affairs!!!
I think of you!!! Your Girlfriend Sofi!

Received: from activate.adobe.com ([77.106.254.99])
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 17:22:40 +0300

Sochi_broadband
Sochi IP address pool for BRASes
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow 111250
Russia

..... all Pics already posted 09.09.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sofiya Sivenkova; <asimilfiss@gmail.com/Ssofiiyasiv@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxxx!!! I am no longer just glad to see your letter, I am happy to see it!!!) and you???
What do you feel when you see my letters and photos? Joy??? Excitement?
do not hesitate to talk to me about your feelings!
because only through numerous talks we can get to know each other much better! Do you agree with me?
I love to communicate with you and read your emails!!! Every time I learn something new about you!
I like Fitness. I do it 3 times a week. Yes, I know? of American Football. But I only heard from him.
I am not a Fan of this sport.
My darling, remember, I promised to send you more photos of nature and the bike!!!
I hope you like my pictures!!! I would be very happy to see your smile!!!
As you already know.t, I very often spend time in nature. that makes me great?e joy!
I do not like to ride fast like some cyclists. I just like driving and genius?e it, normally I turn on Kopfhorer
with relaxing music!!!
Wei?t you, I was really happy to share my life and love with a good, serious man who respects me and also gives
me his love, feelings and emotions!
I want to feel like a gentle Female Girl and have mutual love in my heart !!!
I want to wake up and fall asleep with a man I will truly love and respect!!!!
I am always responsible for actions and words because I am an honest and decent girl! I don't like it when
something promises and no promises stop!
Now you understand what kind of person I am. I am honest and happy!!! I want you and I to have understanding
for each other!!!
If you are interested in any questions, ask them!!! I apologize in advance if I can get anything out of your letter.
I feel a little inattentive since we started communicating, because my thoughts are always crammed with you!
Are you thinking of me? How often?
I wish you good humor and good success in all your affairs! I hope my letter has Spa? made and produced pleasant emotions!!! I kiss you and hug you!

Your happy Sofiya!!!

Received: from activate.adobe.com (94-253-20-15.dynvpn.flex.ru. [94.253.20.15]) ..... "clean"
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 17:48:38 +0300

FlexHome
Flex broadband users
Pavel N. Bespalov
for Flex Home
Lenina sq 11
142403 Noginsk, Moscow region
Russian Federation

..... all Pics already posted 12.09.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:35 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxxx!!! I look forward to seeing your letter again! I have much joy and happiness to receive your letter!
your letter raises my spirits! with every letter, my heart rejoices!!!)))
They have a very tragic fate. I am sorry that you have changed. I love dogs. But I don't have a dog because I can't have it in the apartment.
wei?t you, I am a sensitive woman and love affection and kindness, love to be loved and to cultivate romance in relationships.
please don't hurt me because I don't want a broken heart!
I really want to open my heart to a decent man who will fill it with love and with whom I could be happy!
I wish you were that man! of course, I do not know her personally well, but my heart says that we get everything!
tell me, please, for Love, What are you ready? I would like to live my life with a good, loyal man with whom I can always feel safe and comfortable and I will give him the same in return!!!!
above all , I treasure in one man : sincerity, kindness and loyalty!!!
A man who understands the meaning of trust, honesty, and he respects himself and the people close to him!!!!
I think these qualities are very important for Man and woman! Only then can the couple build true love!
And what do you think?
I'll send you my photos! Which photo do you like best???
have you seen my photo where I'm lying on an air mattress? did you like to lie down next to me and sunbathe?
I love to sunbathe and bathe !!! from sunny best my skin turns brown and very sexy!!!
You probably noticed that I have different hairs in the photo! I had a dark hair color!
but now I have it more brightly colored! Tell me, how do I look better with dark hair or with light?
As I told you, I like to cook!!! and once we are together, will you enjoy my delicious dishes?en !!!
in Russia they say that the way to a man's heart goes through his stomach! probably it's true!!??? what do you think?
tell me what you normally eat and what you like? I want to know more and more about your everyday life! tell me!
The other day I'm going to cook a delicious cake with raspberries!!! I want to record a Video for you and show you what I can cook!!!
did you like to try my cake??? Maybe you liked to lick berries with cream from my body???? or what are your fantasies?
I kiss and hug you!!! I hope you enjoyed my writing and my photos!!! I wish you a good mood!
I kiss you and hug you! Your passionate Sofiya!

Received: from activate.adobe.com ([91.144.183.133])
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:36:19 +0300

ERTH-NSK-NET
ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Novosibirsk address space
Dimitrova prospekt, 1
630004 Novosibirsk
Russian Federation

.... all Pics already posted 15.09.20

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Hello my dear and darling xxxxxx. Thank you for your answer. I always look forward to it when you write me your wonderful letter.
I am very happy that I met such a great man like you. I always answer your letter with great pleasure.
Thank god you slept on the ice back then. It's very scary. You have a real father, he did not leave you and saved you. As a child, I only broke my leg. I was riding a swing and decided to jump off. She fell and broke her leg.
From the moment we met, I noticed that my life was changing for the better.
I think about you a lot when I'm at work, all my thoughts are just about how our future could be with you.
Where does our acquaintance with you take us? I'm sure only a better life for both of us!
My colleague noticed that I started to smile more often. She says I literally started to shine with joy.
But I haven't told you about you yet, but I'll tell you soon.
As I told you in my last letter! I've wanted to bake a delicious cake for years !!! And I did it !!!
I recorded a video and took some photos !!! would you like to try it ??? which berry is your favorite berry ???
I can prepare any of your favorite dishes for you !!! i am a real chef because i am having love and having fun? cook!
For me, every little thing is important when cooking, because everything is built up from the little things! So also in relationships and in love!
I think of you for days! I hope you notice how we get closer every day.
I really want the distance that has now grown from thousands of kilometers between us to a few millimeters, and that we were pretty close to each other.
Do you want it?? I really liked our hearts to be filled with love for one another. Do you want to be happy with me?
With that I end my letter and keep thinking about you. I am waiting for your quick answer.

Your favorite Sofiya !!!

Received: from activate.adobe.com (89-178-116-203.broadband.corbina.ru. [89.178.116.203])
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:44:00 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

..... Pics + Video already posted 16.09.20

Return to “Russian scammers”