It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <anna.min@medikom-ua.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:36 pm

.... from 419-Spam .... Pic give tons of Hits in Fashion pages but I'm more as sure that she's already here.

Hi. Merci, if I'm interrupting or distracting from important things. I hope you don't mind the fact that I wrote first. In the 21st century, women have become more likely to take the "first step".
What do you think about chat with me? I Want,think it's time to introduce myself. Let's start, my parents gave me a name Anna. I am from in Ukraine, in a beautiful city Odessa.
Where do you live? How far are you from Odessa? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your city? In my country, everything is gradually returning to the usual way of life and I hope that there will not be a "second wave of the virus".
I haven't been on vacation yet this year, and I still want to find that opportunity. How do you usually spend your holidays? I hope I confused you with my questions?
I am a sociable woman, and I am liked in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might get to know each other. In any case, it is better to try than not to use this opportunity.
Am I right?! I like sports and a healthy lifestyle. Several times a week, I visit the gym. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I like to have a glass of champagne or good wine sometimes.
I don't judge people for their bad habits. In my opinion, everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a positive and purposeful woman.
I am 35 years old, but but thanks to my lifestyle, I feel much younger. I am single and never married, and I don't have a serious relationship.
I would like to meet a responsive and kind man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of her in a difficult moment. A man with whom you can not share news, and discuss any topics.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I don't despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your message. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anutik.

Received: from iqrqth (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Anechka <anna.min@medikom-ua.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 10:36:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IMG00026644.jpg

..... almost the same crap here but edited in few Words

Anna D. Vakulenko; <anna@liverua-market.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=133500

.... thanx to the colleague

.... RPO is Model Mariya Aleksandrova/Мария Александрова from Sankt Petersburg

https:/ /vk.com/id593521247

https:/ /vk.com/jaaa_sexy

https:/ /vk.com/vk.com/id591242543 .... seems closed now since afternoon

.instagram.com/mary_alexandrova/

.instagram.com/mary_alexandrova_piar/

.fashionbank.ru/models/user/139471.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <anna.min@medikom-ua.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:42 pm

Hello xxxxxx. Sorry to keep you waiting for an answer. I just found your email in my spam folder.
How is your health? I hope you're feeling great;) Now is not the time for illness and I want to wish you good health before I try to tell you about myself. Now I'm back home and I need to cook dinner, but first I'll write you a letter or I won't be able to write for a couple of hours until I've cooked dinner. I will be happy to tell you a little more about myself, and I hope that you will be interested in reading this letter. As I told you earlier, I live in Ukraine in the city of Odessa. My city is located on the shore of the picturesque Black sea. It is a tourist city, and many tourists come here every year. I think if you're interested, you can find a lot of information on the Internet. I'm sure in the United States has a lot to visit and see. For me, the the United States has always been a great country to talk about forever. I would like to visit many places in this beautiful country. Since high school, I remember that I wanted to be in the Grand Canyon National Park and see the beauty of this place with my own eyes. Every time I find out about the sights of the the United States, I'm thrilled. I would definitely like to visit Yellowstone. Even looking at photos on the Internet takes my breath away, and if I see it with my own eyes, I will be more than delighted with what I see. I would like to visit many places in the the United States and I hope that one day I will be able to travel to this country and see its beauty. Would you like to be my guide in the United States? I would be interested to learn more facts about you and your lifestyle. How do you spend your free time and where do you work? What are your Hobbies in life? I believe that in order for us to get to know each other better, we should have a complete picture of the person in our head. Would you like to know what I do for a living? So, I have a small online business that brings me a stable income.
I like my job. I own my own business, which was very successful during the time of self-isolation and continues to work now. I am not tied to one place, and I really like to travel. It always gives me a lot of pleasant emotions. Now the job gives me enough income and the opportunity to travel around the world. Today we live in a world of technology and new discoveries, and distance is no longer a problem. Traveling by plane has become much more affordable than ever before, and everyone can afford a vacation anywhere in the world at an affordable cost. Fortunately, Ukraine has already opened international flights to many resort countries, and I may soon be planning a vacation. The list of countries open to visitors is still very small, but I think it will soon become much larger. As for my personal life - unfortunately I'm still single. Of course I've had relationships before. But that was a thing of the past. I don't regret it at all. So I just haven't met the kind of person I want to spend my whole life with. I am a young, beautiful and successful girl, I know that I have everything ahead of me. I try to look only forward and build my life in a positive mood. I want a man with whom I can feel free. Someone I can feel safe with. For a man to share my worries and fears. Support my ambitions and be a true life partner for the rest of my life. I believe that I will be lucky and I will be able to find my happiness. The main thing is to meet each other and listen to the voice of the heart.
Of course, open communication is very important. I'm sure it's only through an epistolary connection that we can get to know each other better. I don't want my letter to bore you. Because I'm not boring at all. I hope you were interested in reading my thoughts, and you can draw my image for you.
Oh, I almost forgot to ask, what is the situation with Covid-19 in the United States? Now many people and medical professionals say that the second wave is approaching, which is predicted to be more serious and dangerous than the first. I do not know what will actually happen and I would like to hear your opinion on the whole situation. I understand that during all this time of humanity's struggle with Covid-19, and probably you have heard quite a lot about It and maybe you don't want to talk about it, but I would be interested to know your opinion about the current situation in the United States.
Oops, sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I have already written a lot. I don't want to burden you with my thoughts. But whatever it was, now we can try to become good pen pals.
Your friend from Odessa Anya.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (88895.ip-ns.net [5.135.252.102])
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 01:58:01 +0300

OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

IMG-00211154692.jpg

IMG-00211154712.jpg

IMG-00211154741.jpg

IMG-00211154762.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:02 pm

.... she "didn't hear the Shot" on Wednesday that she's busted and that I don't have interest..... I'm not in the mood for this crap fro Odessa and this funny "Lottery" Emailaddresses

Hello xxxxxxx.
How are you, how you mood? I am very glad to see again your answer and I am pleased that we continue our acquaintance. The weather is fine today. I really like this time when the trees are painted thousands of different shades of yellow and red. I'm in a great mood today. And your answer has something to do with it, too. I'm really pleased that we continue to communicate with you. I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter.How is your day today?
I'm doing great, because today brought a lot of good news. Today I made my first wholesale order this month. This doesn't happen often, usually 3-4 times a month, and it's the end of the season. I already told you that I have my own business. I am engaged in online sales of inexpensive, but high-quality modern clothing brands. If you are interested, you can view the entire range of items on my store's website. Just enter liverua-shop in the browser's address bar and you will be immediately redirected to my site. I used to have a clothing Department in one of the Shopping Centers Odessa, but during self-isolation, I had to close it. At some point, I was very upset about this, but then I realized that it only gives me new opportunities. I realized that trading on the Internet is much more profitable, moreover, because I bear the minimum cost of maintaining the business, and have even more customers than before. And now I have more time for myself. I've been meaning to tell you, I didn't like sitting at home during self-isolation. I hope that there will be no "second wave of cases". I like it so much that I was able to return to a normal lifestyle again. I don't want to sit at home again, and go out only to the store or to take out the trash. It was a big challenge for me. Fortunately, things are starting to get better, and if it weren't for my plans for the next month, I would love to go on vacation. But for now, I have some unfinished business that I can't reschedule or postpone. The fact is that I have very poor eyesight. And I have long wanted to do laser vision correction, and even saved up the necessary amount. I expected to have the operation in the spring, but due to self-isolation, the queue has moved very much. In the next few days, I should be informed of the date of the operation, and this is the second good news for me today. After the operation and 2 weeks of recovery, I will plan a vacation. Perhaps next month I will be able to find time to rest, but it is too early to talk about it. I hope that the borders will not be closed again, because 2020 brought a lot of unpleasant surprises. But I don't want to talk about sad things:) It would be great if we could meet in the next few months. The only thing that can prevent it is if strict restrictions are re-introduced. I like the idea of meeting in person, it would be very unusual. I'm a kinesthetic by nature, and I prefer to feel everything by touch. I must touch the product with my hands before buying, otherwise I will not be able to make a choice. Tactile sensations mean a lot more to me than hearing them or seeing them visually.
I think that for now we can only talk about friendship and nothing more. It takes time to get to know each other, and we've only met recently. Time will tell where our friendship will lead. Perhaps we will meet in the near future, and then we will not have to write letters to each other. Your friend Anna.

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:08:52 +0300

OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

IMG-002019212224.jpg

IMG-002019212234.jpg

IMG-002019212264.jpg

IMG-002019213115.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:41 pm

Hello xxxxxx. How are you doing? My today started with a jog all the way to the coast and back. This is not a very long distance, about 8 kilometers. Therefore, in the morning I got a boost of energy for the whole day. I can't say for myself that I run regularly. Usually 2-3 times a week and today is such a day. Now I feel great and I'm in a good mood. I had a very busy day yesterday, and I had a lot to do. The wholesale customer made adjustments to the order, and I had to check the availability of the necessary items from the manufacturer again and agree on a new delivery. This is the difference between working for yourself, sometimes you have to work even on weekends and holidays. I have a lot of things to do these days, and I want to finish all the important things before I go to my eye surgery. I am a little worried about the operation, even though I am sure that it is completely safe and should give a good result. In my opinion, when it comes to health, you can't be 100 percent sure of something. There is always a risk, because something can go wrong. I really hope that the rehabilitation will take place quickly and we will be able to think seriously about our possible meeting. You can come to me in Odessa. I'll show you my favorite places in the city. Or I can fly to you at the United States. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think it would be stupid to just communicate with each other without meeting in the future. Anyway, before that happens, I want you to remember what I'm about to write to you. I never let a man pay for me. If we go to a restaurant or a movie, we have to split the bill and each pay for what we ordered. If in the future we decide to meet at the resort or somewhere else then everyone will pay for themselves and their vacation. Don't think I'm a prude or don't know how to accept gifts from a man. I am for equality in relationships. I believe that a man and a woman should allow each other to have the opportunity to realize themselves in life, business or creativity. Understand and motivate each other to new achievements. I like the idea of having a separate budget, and I think this is very relevant in our time. Probably many women will not understand me, but fortunately, I do not belong to the majority. I have achieved everything myself, and I still have many goals ahead of me. I consider myself successful, but money has never been my goal, I always wanted to be independent in everything and I think that I have succeeded. Do you consider yourself successful or lucky? I think I'm a lucky woman. I regularly buy lottery tickets, and I have already won more than 1000 euros several times. I may have spent even more than this amount, but I like this feeling of excitement. It's probably lucky that I don't know how to play cards, because I couldn't resist the excitement of playing for money. I am limited to playing the lottery, and today I bought another lottery ticket. By the way, I bought a Lotto ticket for you, too. I hope you don't mind accepting this small gift from me. You should receive a message from the Lotto website with instructions on how to use the lottery ticket. I just wanted to surprise you. I hope you enjoyed my gift. I want to tell you about my Hobbies, at the moment I do not have a lot of free time, and because of my work. But my passion is cooking. From an early age, my mother taught me to cook. She always told me that a real woman should be able to cook well. And my culinary practice began from childhood. I always like to try to cook something new. And at the moment, I know how to cook dishes from different countries of the world. I studied the cuisine: Ukrainian, Italian, Russian and many others. But unfortunately, I do not have a man whom I could please with my culinary abilities. Also my hobby is sports, every morning, I go for a run! I try to keep myself in good physical shape and watch my figure. It is a pity that at the moment I can not pay more attention to the sport. Returning to the subject of our possible meeting, I want to be honest with you, and I have to tell you something. I'm not sure we can have a serious relationship yet. I am not sure that I am ready to build a serious relationship now, we will definitely return to this topic, but a little later. I never believed in "love at first sight". I am convinced that any relationship begins with friendship. Time will put everything in its place, and I don't want to rush things.
It occurred to me that it would be great to set a date for our meeting. This could be our common goal in the next few months. How do you like this idea? Of course, I don't want to get ahead of myself, and before we see each other in real life, we could have a video chat. I think this is a good idea. Of course, the prospect of touching each other looks much better, but it's too early to say. Well, it's time for me to get back to work. I hope that my letter will make your day better.
I feel that I start to get excited by the thought of sex and I think that I must finish my letter. I need to take a cool shower to bounce back. I hope that you write me your letter soon;)
P.S. I'm sending you a couple of photos of myself and photos of my kitten, its name is Lucky. I hope you like it. Bye, bye! With best wishes, Anya.

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 23:53:56 +0300

OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

IMG-0010420201121.jpg

IMG-0010420201134.jpg

IMG-0010420201174.jpg

IMG-0010420201211.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nura; <anna.min@quattroki.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:08 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Nura. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other?
How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country? In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?
I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits. I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a very positive and purposeful woman. I am 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Nura.

Received: from pttkoiu (unknown [178.176.175.254])
Reply-To: Nura <anna.min@quattroki.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 14:51:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG00026644.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anetta; <anna.min@quattroki.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:43 pm

..... with the last Pic also in 419-Spam

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anetta. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other?
How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country? In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?
I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits. I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a very positive and purposeful woman. I am 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Anetta.

Received: from qgpkmk (unknown [178.176.175.254]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
Reply-To: Anetta <anna.min@quattroki.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 13:01:46 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna.min@quattroki.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:21 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anna. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other?
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Anna.

Received: from 178.176.175.254
X-SPAMOUT-IP: 178.176.175.254 (UNKNOWN)
X-Original-SENDERIP: 178.176.175.254
Reply-To: Anna <anna.min@quattroki.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 16:49:09 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG00026631.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna.min@quattroki.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:23 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anechka. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other?
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Anechka.

Received: from cmhaspam.clarkmhc.co.kr (spamout.clarkmhc.co.kr. [58.72.252.67])
X-SPAMOUT-IP: 178.176.175.254 (UNKNOWN)
X-Original-SENDERIP: 178.176.175.254
X-SPAMOUT-COUNTRY: RU
Reply-To: Anechka <anna.min@quattroki.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 16:54:18 +0300

BORANET
LG DACOM Corporation
IP Manager
Seoul Yongsan-gu Hangang-daero 32
Republic Of Korea

IMG00026673.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annalapula@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:31 am

...... from 419-Spam

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters.
I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Annushka.
I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports.
I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger.
I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship. I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being.
A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Annushka.

Received: from wmcu ([178.176.175.254])
Reply-To: Annushka <annalapula@bottichelli.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 03:42:53 +0800

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-6325.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anechka; <annalapula@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:40 pm

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anechka.
I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports.
I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger.
I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship. I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being.
A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anechka.

Received: from oajw (unknown [178.176.175.254])
Reply-To: Anechka <annalapula@bottichelli.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:18:42 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anetta; <annalapula@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:37 pm

..... from 419-Spam

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anetta.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anetta.

Received: from nbcnc (unknown [178.176.175.254])
Reply-To: Anetta <annalapula@bottichelli.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 23:14:01 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-37711.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ann; <annalapula@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ann.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Ann.

Received: from omta0011.jcom.zaq.ne.jp (snd00105-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.165])
Reply-To: Ann <annalapula@bottichelli.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:44:14 +0300

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IMG-2662.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anna. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anna.

Received: from [178.176.175.254] (port=7962 helo=xkazhu) by server.jntuhcem.ac.in with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Anna <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:22:57 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-2662.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anutka; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 pm

..... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anutka. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anutka.

Received: from trnljo (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Anutka <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:26:35 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Any; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:44 pm

..... from 419-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Any. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Any.

Received: from dgcblm (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Any <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 17:09:42 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-7298.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”