It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

N. N.; <olhaoluboova@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hey. For the first time in my life I am writing a similar letter... And I was a little confused)! And I'm looking for a serious relationship. You'l probably want to know right away, where I found your email address. I'l tell you, recently I registered on one forum, where single people are helped to find their other half. I left my information there, and wrote a little about myself. Today I received an email with your email, they also wrote to me that you are also looking for a serious relationship. And now I am writing to you in the hope that you will answer me. I will tell about myself. I live in Ukraine. My age is 34 years old. And I'l ask you to give me a couple of minutes of your time! I am sure that you will be interested in my letter. I decided to try my luck and try to find a man through the Internet, because I could not find a responsible man in my city, who could truly love a woman. And anyway, soon I will come to your country, and it would be great to meet a reliable, decent and honest person. And if you are a single man and want to find a girl, with which you can have a great time together then we can get to know each other better. I am looking for a person with similar outlooks on life and interests. Of course, I can still talk a lot about why am I looking for a man in your country, but I will leave it for our next letters. I will try to make our communication interesting and diverse! and we can share photos, and not only ordinary) but also sexual) and as long until we meet each other in person. We need to know each other better, only then can we understand, whether we fit together or not. If you want to chat with me, and then meet me just write me, and send your photos. Maybe I'm the one you were looking for?) I am sending you some pictures. I hope I not very tired of you with my letter?)) Looking forward to your reply.

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [61.38.119.102])
Reply-To: "olhaoluboova@gmail.com" <olhaoluboova@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:31:46 +0300

BORANET
LG DACOM Corporation
IP Manager
Yongsan-gu Hangang-daero 32
Republic Of Korea

milya.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Russian scammers”