It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya; <yuliaprovorova47@gmail.com/yulavileaa@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailacvcount in spanish, don't know her

Hi!
How are you? How is your day, today? I hope you are well! My name is Yulia. I would like to find a man with whom I can build a serious relationship and create a family in the future.
If you are interested in a serious relationship and in talking with me, we can continue our communication by email and get to know each other better. How about? Would you like to keep talking to me and get to know me better? I will wait for your answer. I hope you answer me soon.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.155.54.82] ([188.123.126.147]) ... VPN-Proxy+Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:46:08 +0300

ENAHOST s.r.o.
Turk Telekom International SK, s.r.o
Lefteris Lertas
LERTAS-AS
turktelekomint.com
Attiki
Athens
Greece

i-Sfv-K7fnx-A.jpg ...... 08.07.20 Noon

Iwi-Bvan-DFUU.jpg ...... 08.07.20 Noon

l-Iz-l-URj-LTs.jpg ...... 08.07.20 Noon

... RPO is Елена Сергеева/Elena Sergeeva - Йошкар-Ола ... must have a small Son :-?
... goes online with mobile phone

https:/ /vk.com/id344904057 .... 217 Pics .... 13.10.2016

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/elena-sergeeva-yoshkar-ola-344904057.html

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id344904057

https:/ /top100vk.com/344904057/

https:/ /online-vk.ru/id344904057

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/elena-sergeeva/344904057/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliaprovorova47@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:31 pm

..... with new Emailaddress and again in spanish

Good afternoon xxxxxxx.
How are you? How is your day, today? I hope you are well.
Thank you for your message. I was very happy to receive your reply.
Sorry I have not written before. I wrote you my first letter from my old email drawer.
I don't know why, but this box is broken.
I had to register a new box to write you a letter. Now I am writing to you from my new email box.
At the moment, I only use this email address. I hope I explained clearly to you, and you understood me.
I would like to tell you exactly where I found your email.
I received your email at the marriage agency. I saw you and my feminine intuition told me to send you a message.
I think you are a good man.
Why did I choose you? You struck me as a serious and simple man. I'm just looking for a serious relationship. My name is Yulia. I'm 35.
It measures 171 centimeters and weighs 55 kilos. I live in the small town of Zaozersk. My city is in the Murmansk region. It is a closed military city.
If you want, you can see the information of my city on the internet. My birthday is July 10, 1985. In college I learned Spanish.
My Spanish is not perfect, but I hope you understand me. I've never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one bedroom apartment.
I am an appliance sales manager. I really like my job. What are you doing? What's your job? I am waiting for your answer.
The only thing that interests me are serious relationships. I'm not interested in adventure.
I want to find a relationship based on understanding, trust, respect and loyalty.
I am disappointed in Russian men because they do not think about family. They are only interested in entertainment, se, alcohol and much more.
It's not for me. I think that is why I have decided to find a relationship on the Internet. Tell me, what kind of relationship do you want?
What is important to you in a woman? I am waiting for your answer. I like spending time with my friends and loved ones.
I am trying to have a healthy life. I do not smoke. I drink alcohol in small amounts and only during parties.
I can cook well. I just try to eat healthy food. I don't like going to clubs. My character is calm. I do not like fight.
I don't know what else to say about myself right now. Do you want to know more about me? Ask me and I will answer any question of yours if it is appropriate.
I hope you tell me more about yourself and your interests. I also hope you send me your photos. In my letter I will send you my last photos.
I think we can get to know each other very well and continue our communication. I will be eager for your answer.

Yulia.

Received: from [10.152.172.174] ([78.108.38.158])
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 22:28:22 +0300

CS_CLOUD_SPACE
CLOUD SPACE SNC
Synapsecom Administration
14th VIO.PA. str, No3
13341, Ano Liosia
Athens, Greece

Aq-Pnw4u-BRNA.jpg

Ot-Iw-NXTni-Vw.jpg

zo-Xot-Oedi-Ks.jpg

zqyw-TYm-FGb8.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliaabramova108@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:39 pm

...... once more in DLB-Mailaccount in german

Good evening.
How are you? I hope You are fine. I am looking for a man to build a serious relationship with. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a man with whom I could develop a serious relationship in my country. So I decided to find a man from abroad. That's why I decided to write you my letter. I would love to get to know you and get to know you. I am sure that you want to get to know me and talk to me. I am a very happy and sociable person. If you are interested in communicating with me, I ask you to write me a letter soon. I would be delighted to receive your letter and to get to know you better. I'm waiting for your answer! Wish you a nice evening.
Yulechka.

Received: from [10.152.244.51] ([41.231.5.33])
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:38:39 +0300

TOPNET-23
Ahmed Kooli
Centre Urbain Nord
1073 Tunis
Tunesia

i-Sfv-K7fnx-A.jpg

Iwi-Bvan-DFUU.jpg

l-Iz-l-URj-LTs.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:52 pm

..... again in spanish even though I've warned her

Hi xxxxxxx.
I was waiting for your reply. Glad to see your letter. How are you? How is your day, today? I hope you are well.
I'm sorry you didn't send your photos for me. I think the photos will help us get to know each other better. I hope you can send me some photos of you in the next letter.
I know we can't meet today, tomorrow or in a week. But I am sure that we will find a way to meet in the future if we develop our relationship.
How about? I think distance is not a problem in today's world. So I decided to look for a man abroad.
Now it is important for me to get to know the man in the best possible way before starting something serious. I will continue telling you more about myself.
I think you would be interested in knowing me better. Like I told you, I'm an appliance manager. My job is to sell appliances. I like my job.
I have a computer at work. I will use this computer to work and write letters to you. I have to be careful.
If my boss sees that I use a computer to communicate with you, I could have problems. I hope you understand me. I cannot use a computer for my personal purposes.
But I write to you when nobody sees me. I feel comfortable in my work. I have been working at my job for more than 5 years. I would like to ask you about your hobby. Do you have passions?
What music do you prefer to listen to? What movies do you like to watch? I'd be interested to know. I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I have no brothers or sisters.
I've never been married. I have no children. My family is not big, but it is very friendly. My mother is named Olga and she is 64 years old. She is retired and lives separated from me.
My mother lives in the village and is a few kilometers from my city. Sometimes I go to see my mother. She has a good nature. My mother raised me since I was little.
I thank my mother for her upbringing. I love my mother. It is interesting and fun to talk to her. How is your family? You love them? Do you see them often? I am waiting for your answer.
I'm going to finish my letter. I don't want you to get tired of reading it. I am also sending you some photos of my work with my letter.
I will wait for your letter and your answers to my questions.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.119.54.15] ([188.123.126.149])
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:21:38 +0300

ENAHOST s.r.o.
Lefteris Lertas
LERTAS-AS
turktelekomint.com
Attiki
Athens
Greece

ofd-Pa-JKwh34.jpg

S5-S0dx-MLxtg.jpg

TGVn489-IRTc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
Thank you for your answer. I am very pleased to receive your new letters and get to know you better every day. I am really interested in learning more about you and your life.
How are you? How is your day going? I hope you are all right.
Today I will write more about myself. I think you will be interested. I like good music. I listen to various music: rock, foreign, pop and many others. I have no particular preference for music.
It mostly depends on the mood. I like to watch movies. I prefer to watch such genres of cinema as science fiction, comedy and action films.
Sometimes I watch serials on TV. what do you prefer xxxxxx ? do you like listening to music What movies do you like? I would be interested to know about this.
Sorry to write in Spanish.
You know, I also like to play sports. I go to fitness 3 times a week. I enjoy spending time in the fitness room. I have always been used to maintaining my physical condition.
How do you spend your free time? How do you relax? I'm waiting for your answer. I also like to cook food for myself and my loved ones in my free time.
My friends and relatives say that I am very good at cooking various dishes. I am sure that if you tried what I cook, you would appreciate my culinary talents. I also like to ride a bike.
I ride my bike regularly in the summer. In the winter, I like skiing and skating. Tell me, have you ever been skiing?
I like to spend my free time with my friends.
I have fun with them. xxxxxx do you enjoy spending time with your friends? I will be interested to know about this.
I will probably finish my letter by now. I am also sending you along with my letter several photographs from my life. Tomorrow I will be waiting for your next letter for me.
Write to me about your day, it will be very interesting for me to know how your day is going. I wish you a good evening.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.116.174.6] ([78.108.38.156])
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:21:38 +0300

CS_CLOUD_SPACE
CLOUD SPACE SNC
Synapsecom Administration
14th VIO.PA. str, No3
13341, Ano Liosia
Athens
Greece

3-Zfjilfo-HYU.jpg

f6-Lak-HGx-Wfs.jpg ....... Greetz from Yola

k-Bd-I6-Kwqq-Kc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
Thank you for your answer. I was glad to see your new letter for me. I am interested in reading your letters.
I want to ask you to write me more about you.
I wonder how you spend your free time. What do you like to do. Write to me about it.
How are you today? Are you all right? I'm waiting for your answer.
I hope that you will send me your new photos soon. I will be glad to see your new photos.
I'm fine now. Yesterday after work, I visited the fitness room. After visiting the fitness room, my leg muscles hurt.
I had a great workout. A good friend of mine came to see me this afternoon.
Her name is Katya. we have been friends since childhood. She is very good and I like to communicate with her.
It was her birthday today. We had a great time at Katya's birthday party.
It was very fun and interesting. After Katya's birthday, I immediately went to my job. Now I am at my work and
I am writing you my letter. xxxxxx I want to tell you something else.
Imagine, when we went out of the cafe, I saw my ex. He was with some girl. I looked at him and understood.
I have nothing for him. I didn't have any feelings. He became a complete stranger to me.
I do not regret this. He did not love me, did not value our relationship with him. For him, only entertainment,
sex, and his pride are important.
He cheated on me with others, and once even tried to hit me. I am glad that I ended the relationship with him. Now my heart is open to new relationships. I only want a serious relationship.
I'm not interested in adventure. For example, my friends have been together for a very long time. They love
each other.
They consider the following qualities to be the main guarantee of family happiness: love, patience, respect and trust.
There are difficult moments in any relationship. There may be disagreements, disputes and misunderstandings.
This is life, in such moments you need to try to understand each other.
Many of my friends are happy together. I'm happy for them. I don't need a prince on a white horse. I want to find
a man who would be gentle and caring for me.
I want to find a man with whom I could connect my future life. I am sending you along with my letter a few photos with my friend Katya.
I will look forward to your letter. Have a nice day and cheerful mood.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.154.40.94] ([185.226.64.121])
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 18:00:56 +0300

GR-AWEB-185-226-64
Asimia Damaskou - Aweb
Patra
Tsamadou 50
Patra
Greece

k-Pu-IJbldjb0.jpg

n-Qjtt-QG-BH4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi xxxxxxx.
I hope you are doing well. I do not understand why you sent me the same letter? I'm waiting for you to write to me.
I hope that you will send me your new photos soon. I will be glad to see your new photos.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.119.54.3] ([188.123.126.146])
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 19:59:43 +0300

ENAHOST s.r.o.
Lefteris Lertas
LERTAS-AS
turktelekomint.com
Attiki
Athens
Greece

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yulavileaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:03 pm

....... new Year, new Try ..... from DMF-Mailaccount

Good afternoon.
How is your day going? What are you doing now? I hope you are all right. My name is Yulia. I'm looking for a man for a serious relationship. Therefore, I want to meet a man who is really interested in a serious relationship and starting a family in the future. I believe that the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, trust and respect. We must always be honest and sincere with each other. I hope you agree with me. If you are interested in communicating with me, then I ask you to answer my letter. I will be glad to receive your answer as soon as possible.
Yulka.

Received: from [192.168.1.103] ([176.108.185.15])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 00:11:08 +0300

YALTANET-NET
Sergey Antonov
TDV "Teleradio company "Yalta"
Sohanya street, building 7
Yalta/Crimea
Ukraine

Iwi-Bvan-DFUU.jpg

l-Iz-l-URj-LTs.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:37 pm

Good afternoon xxxxxx.
How are you? How is your day today. I hope you're okay.
Thanks for your message. I was very happy to receive your answer. I want to tell you exactly where I found your email.
I received your letter from the marriage agency. I saw you, and my feminine intuition immediately told me to write to you.
I think you are a good person. Why did I choose you? You seemed to me a serious and simple person.
I'm just looking for a serious relationship. My name is Yulia. I am 35 years old. I have a height of 171 centimeters and 55 kg.
I live in Russia. I live in the town of Lesnoy. My city is located in the Sverdlovsk region. This is a closed military town.
If you want, you can search the Internet for information about my city. My birthday is July 10, 1985. I have never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one-room apartment.
I work as a manager for household appliances. I like my job very much. What are you doing over there? What are you working on? I'm waiting for your answer.
I'm only interested in a serious relationship. I'm not interested in adventure.
I want to find relationships based on understanding, trust, respect and loyalty.
I am disappointed in men from Russia because they don’t think about family.
They are only interested in entertainment, sex, alcohol and so on. This is not for me. I guess that's why I tried to find relationships online.
Tell me what kind of relationship you need. What is important to you in a woman? I'm waiting for your answer.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family.
I try to live healthy. I do not smoke. I drink alcohol in small quantities and only on holidays. I cook well.
I try to eat only healthy foods. I don't like going to clubs. My character is calm. I don't like to argue.
I don't know what else to say about myself now. Maybe you want to know more about me?
Just ask me and I will answer any questions you may have when appropriate.
I hope you can tell me more about yourself and your interests. I also hope that you will send me your photos.
In the letter I am sending you my latest photos. I think we will be able to get to know each other well and continue communication.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.155.53.201] ([188.123.126.148])
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 17:36:54 +0300

LERTAS-NET3
Lertas network
Lefteris Lertas
Kopcianska 10
Bratislava 85101
Slovakia

Aq-Pnw4u-BRNA.jpg

Ot-Iw-NXTni-Vw.jpg

zo-Xot-Oedi-Ks.jpg

zqyw-TYm-FGb8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:21 pm

.... by this Job she should be in a Shop and not in a Office :thinking: :thinking:

Hello xxxxxxx.
I've been waiting for your answer. It's nice to see your letter. How are you? How is your day going today I hope You are fine.
I'm sorry you didn't send me your photos. I think photos help us get to know each other better.
I hope you can send me some photos of you in the next email.
Yes, I heard about this sport. But not when I didn't watch it.
I will write you about sports in the next letter.
I understand that we can't meet today, tomorrow, or a week from now.
But I'm sure we will find a way to meet in the future as we develop our relationship.
What do you think about it? I think distance is not a problem in the modern world. So I was looking for a man abroad.
It is important that I get to know the man as well as possible before I start anything serious. I will keep telling you more about myself.
I think you would be interested in getting to know me better. As I told you, I work as a home automation manager.
My job is selling household appliances. I like my work. I have a computer in my job.
I use this computer to write you letters.
I have to be careful.
If my boss sees me using a computer to communicate with you, I might have a problem.
I hope you understand me. I am not allowed to use my computer for my purposes. But I'll write to you when nobody sees me. .... what is with the other Girl????
I feel good about my work. I have been working in my job for over 5 years. I would love to ask you about your hobbies.
Do you have hobbies? Which music do you prefer to listen to?I live alone in a one-room apartment.
I have no siblings. I was never married. I have no kids. My family is not big, but very friendly.
My mother's name is Olga and she is 64 years old. She is retired and separated from me.
My mother lives in a village just a few kilometers from my city. Sometimes I go to see my mother.
She has a beautiful nature. My mother raised me since I was a child. I thank my mother for her education.
I love my mother. I am curious and talk to her. How is your family? Do you love her? Do you see them often?
I await your answer.
I will finish my letter now. I don't want you to be tired of reading it. I'll also send you some photos of my work with my letter.
I am waiting for your letter and your answers.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.155.53.201] ([188.123.126.148])
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 18:23:39 +0300

LERTAS-NET3
Lertas network
Lefteris Lertas
Kopcianska 10
Bratislava 85101
Slovakia

ofd-Pa-JKwh34.jpg

S5-S0dx-MLxtg.jpg .... she have access to the Firmsafe :applause: :applause:

TGVn489-IRTc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
Thank you for your answer. I am very happy to receive your new letters and to get to know you better every day.
I am really curious to learn more about you and your life.
How are you? How is your day going today I hope You are fine.
Today I will write more about myself. I think that will interest you. I like good music. I listen to various music, rock, foreign music, pop music and a lot more.
I don't have any particular music preferences. That depends mainly on the mood. I like to watch movies.
I prefer film genres like science fiction, comedy and militants.
Sometimes I watch TV series. What did you prefer xxxxxx? What movies do you like That would be interesting.
Your occupation is not ordinary enough to collect models from matches. For this I think it takes a lot of patience. I will be glad if you throw off photos of your models from matches.
I rarely sing.
You know, I love sports too. I go to fitness 3 times a week. I have a lot of fun in the gym. I am always used to staying physically fit.
I also love to cook food for myself and my loved ones in my free time.
My friends and family say that I am very good at cooking different dishes.
I am sure if you would try what I cook, you will appreciate my cooking skills.
I also like to ride my bike. I ride my bike regularly in summer. In winter I love skiing and ice skating.
I like to spend my free time with my friends. Bryan do you enjoy spending time with your friends? That would be interesting.
I think I will finish my letter today. I am also sending you some photos from my life with my letter. Tomorrow I am waiting for your next letter for me.
Write me about your day I would like to know how your day is going today. Wish you a nice evening.
Yulia.

Received: from [10.158.167.4] ([196.244.192.58])
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:57:35 +0300

FIBERSA
FiberGrid Noc4
N°5 Sturdee Avenue, Suite 301
2196, Rosebank, Johannesburg,
South Africa

3-Zfjilfo-HYU.jpg

f6-Lak-HGx-Wfs.jpg ..... Greetz from Yola

k-Bd-I6-Kwqq-Kc.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”