It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Svetlana; <sveta19870711@gmail.com/sveta.87g@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:33 pm

..... she appeared out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Good morning.
I hope that you can give me literally one minute of your time and can read my letter to the end. I first meet a man through the email and for me it's a bit strange and also unexplored.
I'm single and therefore I decided to somehow correct my situation and find the man with whom I will spend my remaining life.I could not understand, what is exact your country of residing?
My name's Svetlana, but everyone calls me Sveta. I am now thirty two y.o, I have no, I work at a wonderful job. I am writing to you so far from a working email address, as now I have free time. Perhaps this is all I can tell you now... I do not even know where to start everything...
But I hope that you shall be a little interested in me and can write to me back.
Please write me to my primary address: sveta19870711@gmail.com
Sincerely, Svetlana.

Received: from [89.72.137.82] ([89.72.137.82])
To: kvillegas85@icloud.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:58:05 +0200

UPC-PL
UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
CPE Customers PL
upc.pl
Katowice
Region: Slaskie
40-959
Poland

This-is-me-Svetlana.jpg

Ресторан Saxon+Parole
Большой Козихинский пер., 9/12, Москва, Россия (эт. 1)
http:/ /saxonandparole.ru/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <sveta.87g@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:35 pm

...... of course with new Emailaddress

Hi xxxxxx. I'm a little shy in real life, so I'm looking for online dating. Also, due to the pandemic that will take place in early 2020, people began to keep their distance from each other. And it seems to me that many people close in themselves. I have a computer at work and at home, so it won't be a problem for me to write to you. I work for a social assistance fund for the population. This is a state-owned company. I like my job. I work like many others, five days a week. Sometimes I have to work on Saturday, and on rare occasions I go to work on Sunday. Of course, since the beginning of 2020, there has been a lot more work, but helping people gives me a sense of satisfaction. I like to travel, but the last time I did it was in 2018. I had plans to travel by sea in the last six months, but it didn't work out for me because of my work and also had difficulties with departure from Russia. Where do you work? Are you texting me from the office or from home? Can you answer me to my letter how often? So, a little about me. Now I am 32 years old. My birthday is November, 7. I live in Engels. I think you don't know my city. My city is on the river bank. I am a serious and decent woman. Therefore, I also want to find a good man for me for a serious relationship. I'm not looking for a male actor or model. For me, the most important thing is what is inside a person. There are no barriers to real happiness, I think so. Even if it's height, weight, or age. This is exclusively my opinion. I don't know anything about Mexican Americans. And why do they call you that? I understand that your parents from Mexico moved to America, but why are you called Mexican American if you have lived in America all your life and it turns out that you are already Native American, right? And also why does your sister say that you will never find a woman for you? It is very strange. I hope you can explain it to me. My height is 165 cm. My weight is 52 kg. My favorite flowers are orchid. I do not smoke. I am single and have never been married. I do not have children. I have a calm character. I live alone, separate from my parents. I am an independent woman and used to do many things myself in this life. I am the only child in the family. I have no brothers or sisters. I think this is the very first thing you wanted to know about me. If you are interested in something more, then I will write to you about me in the next letters. ok? Can you tell me more about you? Are you looking for dating on the internet? What are you looking for in a woman? What do you expect from meeting a woman? I would like you to answer my questions sincerely. I love sincerity and truth. Whatever it is. I'm really interested in learning about you. You can also ask any questions. I have no problem answering this. ok? I have attached some of my photos to the letter. Also in one photo, there is my dog "Bups". Hope you enjoy it. I am waiting for your answer and your photos. Goodbye Sveta

....... IP shows Google

IMG-20549.jpg

IMG-3202.jpg

IMG-9301.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <sveta.87g@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:33 pm

..... Engels or Rostov ..... she should check her Birth certificate what is written there under Hometown ... also, she answers questions I've never asked .... seems that Boris still suffers from a heavy Saturday Party

Hi xxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter. I've been waiting for this. How do you? I carefully read your letter. xxxxxx, I understand that you are concerned about why I am writing to you from another country. I didn't know if you would want to meet me because of the distance between our countries. I hope that you will understand me. I was afraid that you would ignore me. Because I really liked you. And I want to get to know you. Did you think your letter was bad? And so I'm glad to get to know you a little better and I hope that we will continue to get to know each other better. And I know about American football, that they constantly fight with each other and I think that this is a traumatic sport. I like to watch sometimes football and maybe hockey more. It can be very interesting there. But unfortunately you did not answer some of my questions that I asked in my letter. What are you looking for in a woman? What do you expect from meeting a woman? I hope you will answer this and also please do not forget to send me your photos. I still want to see you! xxxxxx, I want to tell you more about my country. It's hard to say about Russia. You know, I've been living here for a long time, and I don't know what exactly you are interested in learning about Russia. We have a president in our country who has not left power for several decades. In recent years, people are unhappy with the president. President Putin's rating has declined dramatically. Russian people are tired that the whole world considers Russia an aggressor. We have a very cold climate. But in recent years, these are warm winters. Many scientists say that the earth's axis is shifting and the temperature in Russia is changing. Our country is very large and our country has many time zones. The culture in Russia is very interesting. There are many good poets in Russian history. Dostoevsky, Lermontov, Pushkin. Russia has an interesting cuisine. Many foreigners who travel to Russia try Russian food. Hot baths are also popular in Russia. In Russian this word is "banya". Generally speaking, a bath is a room equipped for washing people with water, hot air and steam. When before I live with my parents in another city, then I regularly go to banya. My city Rostov is located 850 km from Moscow. I like to travel. I go to Lake Baikal once here in Russia. It is the deepest lake in the world. I travel there in winter last year. It was a bus tour. I also had to travel to Moscow and other large cities in Russia because of my work. I have an economic education. I graduated from the Faculty of Economics. I studied English at university and
I still try to practice my English. I will look forward to your next letter and I hope that you will tell me something interesting. I will attach my photo. Sincerely yours, Svetlana

IMG-1236.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”