It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Karina; <bievkarin@gmail.com/camokrissaf@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Karina; <bievkarin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm

.... we know that she's a "Army"- Model and this injury was fake and for a Photo shooting

Good evening xxxxxx
thank you for your message, which you wrote from the heart. I hope that when I come to you, I will help you understand this "Ghost product" as you say. ;)
perhaps your soul longs to meet another soul? mine? ;)
I don't understand why you were upset about the meeting at the airport?
of course, if I lived in your country or in your city, then of course we would plan our first meeting by the water. I also think that this is the best and most romantic place. but the lake or the ocean does not matter, the main thing is the water that calms the soul. do you agree?
but it is important to make the first meeting with an alibi, so that the security service will not have any problems later, how do I know you or under what circumstances we met. do you understand? This is very important. when we do all this, then we can have a lot of "first dates by the water".
Now I want to tell you some good news from my father. He has already contacted his sister and asked to make a new SIM card for me so that we can quickly find each other at the airport. She agreed to help with this, but she had to tell me all about my plans to go to you. On the one hand, it's good that she's willing to help me. But on the other hand, my aunt is very afraid for me that I should go alone to a foreign country where I don't know anyone. Now my dad is also very worried, as she told him some stories about sex slavery and other unpleasant stories about Russian girls who had trouble abroad. My aunt is a newspaper editor, and of course she knows these stories. For example, on July 16, a Russian girl was kidnapped in Barcelona and held captive for 2 days. She was raped and drugged so that she didn't understand anything. But fortunately, she was able to escape. You've probably heard similar cases where Russian girls were abused. So my family is very worried about me, because such terrible things are happening in the world. My dad also asks where I will live/sleep when I go to your place? what should I tell my father?
I think it would be best if you write a letter for my father to his email address so that he doesn't have to worry about me. You must say that you take full responsibility for me while I am with you and guarantee to take care of me and protect me. If you want, you can write a letter for my father directly to my email address and I will send it directly to his address for him to read. I hope this will help calm my father, because you must understand my father's fear, because I am not just the only daughter for him, but the meaning of his whole life, the fruit of love with my mother. Therefore, it is very important to calm him down.
xxxxxx, I trust you, so I'm willing to take such a big and important step to meet you. But you must also understand my family's fear. I know that next to you I will feel like a Princess, because you will love me, take care of me and kiss every inch of my body. I already wrote to you at the beginning that I really miss such pleasant and tender moments that only a beloved man can give, warmth from the body, and not from cold metal-weapons. That is why, in the last message, I sent a photo with my gun - I hope that now the gun will not touch in these intimate places, but only your soft lips that will passionately kiss my body - I really like it. ;)
I am now finishing my letter, and I hope you will write a letter for my father. This is very important. I found a photo of myself from the moment I was shot - now you know how the pendant came to be around my neck. This photo was taken for the insurance company as proof of my injury + medical report and x-ray to get compensation in the form of payment. Fortunately, all this is over and after that I became even braver and now I look at many problems in a completely different way.
I wish you a pleasant evening and sweet dreams.
Your sweet and brave Karina.

Received: from [10.114.228.127] ([188.64.171.182])
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 20:49:07 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-014298.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Karina; <bievkarin@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristine; <camokrissaf@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:04 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, "I don't know her."

Nice to meet you! My name is Kristina.
I'm not a model XXI ;) Likes on facebook are not interesting for me.
I dream to get to know a man :P.
I chose this way of communication because of this corona there is no way to get meet in a cafe :(
But I'm tired of being alone. I want to create a nice relationship, based on love.
If you are search for a communication I will I'd love to get to know you.
Answer me to this address: camokrissaf@gmail.com
however if it doesn't inspire you, just don't write to mee. I won't bother you anymore with my attention.
I'll tell you more about myself after the first message.
I'll be waiting for your letter :).
Bye :-*

Received: from [109.94.219.22] ([109.94.219.22])
To: bilalameer93 @gmail.com, bs.lover @web.de, xxxxxxx@gmail.com, bila90 @inbox.lv, brahmamurtu @live.nl, braeunig @diakonie-neuss.de, br_benz @t-online.de, bquin3 @bluewin.ch, bpetzi73 @gmail.com, bpdvorak @web.de, bpb20032000 @yahoo.de, bpb2003 @msn.com, bpatrick @shinternet.ch, bpantenburg @gmx.de, bpantau @hotmail.de, bpa_meyer @t-online.de, bozena.kunstek @gmx.at, boyoch @gmx.de
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:32:03 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: NO <------ I would say "YES"

UK-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

z-Wo0d-Ih-I6w.jpg

..... seems we've to go another Round with her :evil: :evil:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristi S.; <camokrissaf@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
I thank you for the message, but why didn't you send your photo? It is difficult for me to judge now whether you are really beautiful, your words can not convey how you look in reality. I sent you my photos so you can
see what I look like. I also want to know better what you look like in everyday life.
Why are you looking for a girl on the Internet? My reason is simple - I work in the army, so I don't have the opportunity to meet a man on the street or in the park. in addition, because of this Covid. Right now, my life
is a contract service. But my contract with the army ends soon, and I want to start a new life, without weapons, without the sound of a siren in the middle of the night, without war. I want to be a weak girl, to be loved, cared for, and protected. I need a man who can give me human warmth. I don't want to get the heat of a gunshot anymore, I want to get the heat of the kisses and hugs of the man I love, if you know what I mean.
I'm tired of being alone and I want to fall in love again, to feel these beautiful feelings of "butterflies in my stomach". I want to have a serious relationship in which my future partner and I will not only sleep with each other, but also be best friends, passionate lovers, reliable life partners, to talk about everything, without secrets. I want to have one life for both of us, for better or for worse, to be one, like a machine gun and a soldier who never leaves his weapon, neither in the snow nor in the mud. 1+1=1. Do you understand?
I have two important questions that I want answered.

1. Are you willing to wait until the end of my contract to start a relationship with me?
2. can you imagine a relationship with a Russian girl? I hope you have serious intentions and are willing to wait for me for a while.

I am now finishing writing you an answer, as I have another letter to write home to my father. I hope you will write to me again. I'll be waiting for your answer.
Sincerely Kristina!

Received: from [10.121.143.143] ([185.186.143.62]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks + DCH-Proxy
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:59:03 +0300

RU-BUSSINES-20170119
Ilya Lenkov
Bolshaya Pochtovaya 36-9
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

DSC-173.jpg

DSC-195.jpg

IMG-0247.jpg

IMG-0248.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dari; <darikosyg@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:33 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hi! I'm Dari.
I'm not a princess of XXI ;) Likes on TikTok are not important for me.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I would like to get to know a man :P.
I use this way of communication because of this virus there is no possibility to get meeting :(
But I'm tired of all the restrictions. I want to have a tender relationship, based on trust.
If you are search for a serious relationship I'll I'd love to meet you.
Please write me to my mail address: darikosyg@gmail.com
But if it doesn't inspire you, just don't answer to mee. I won't bother you anymore with my message. I'll tell you more about myself after the first message. I'll be waiting for your answer :).
Kiss :-*

Received: from [81.16.140.230] ([81.16.140.230])
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 17:35:08 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

BErfR.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dari; <kosdatroops@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:42 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hello! I'm Dari.
I'm not a princess of 21'st century ;) Likes on facebook are not interesting for me.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I wish to get to know a you :P.
I use this method of communication because of this covid-19 there is no chance to get get to know outside :(
But I'm tired of all the restrictions. I dream to have a long-term relationship, based on trust.
If you are search for a communication I'll I'd love to get to know you.
Answer me to this address: kosdatroops@gmail.com
however if it doesn't interest you, just don't write to mee. I won't bother you anymore with my message. I'll tell you more about myself after the first chat. I'll be waiting for your letter :).
Kiss :-*

Received: from [81.16.140.225] ([81.16.140.225])
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:36:53 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

8hGz6M.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”