It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalia; <ukraimplant36@gmx.com/svetuadockh@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <smilesdocimplant@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi my youthful friend!
I believe you will get this letter and will read it carefully!
This is my last attempt to find out a person on the Internet, as all my previous attempts have been broken down. Earnest contact is my only real purpose.
If you are a hunter of only immoral and bearer of photos, then don’t respond me at all.
Let me represent my self. My name is Anna. I live in Ukraine. What do you know about my country???
It’s a long time I’m thinking to move to another country to live. I am already thirty five, and I understand that I need a long term contact, with a soft and smart man.
So I don't want to play games. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am an educate, intelligent young lady. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you find something interesting in my message, then write me some answer. Write me something about your self too, how old are you and the city in which you live.
Please write me to my mail address: smilesdocimplant@gmx.com
Periodically I will review my emails and you may already answer me. Looking forward to get your emails, ANNA!

Received: from [185.79.92.154] ([185.79.92.154])
To: bryant_williams6@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:57:10 +0100

HU-DIGI-20141202-01
DIGI.HU
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-4522.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anna <ukradenanna@gmx.com>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Greetings my dear friend!
I believe you will receive this letter and will acquainted with it carefully!
This is my last try to find beloved person on the Internet, as all my recent efforts have been failed through. Strong relation is my only real purpose.
If you are a seeker of only sex and nude photos, then please don’t disturb me.
I'll tell you a little about myself. I’m ANNA. I live in Ukraine. What do you know about my country???
I have long wanted to move to another сountry. I'm already 35 years old, and I understand that I want a serious relationship, with a open-hearted and smart person.
So I am not interested in adventures. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, as I am an educate, kind young lady. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you are interested in my letter, then write me some answer. Let me know about you something, your age and where do you live.
Please write me to my primary address: ukradenanna@gmx.com
In the coming days, I will check my mail box and you may already answer me. Looking forward to get your emails, Anna.

Received: from [80.95.83.51] ([80.95.83.51])
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 04:57:48 +0100
IP Address 80.95.83.51
Country Hungary [HU]
Region Budapest
City Budapest

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna <ukradenanna@gmx.com>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello my young mate!
I hope you will receive this letter and will acquainted with it carefully!
This is my last effort to find beloved person on the Internet, as all my last efforts have been failed through. Strong relation is my only goal.
If you are a seeker of only sex and nude pix, then don’t respond me at all.
I'll tell you a little about myself. I’m ANNA. I’m from UA Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country?
I often think about changing the country of residence. I'm along 35y.o, and I understand that I am looking for a strong relationship, with a gentle and intelligent person.
So I don't need flirting. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, as I am knowledgeable, kind young lady. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. Let me know about you something, your age and where do you live.
Please write me to my primary address: ukradenanna@gmx.com

Received: from [178.236.63.242] ([178.236.63.242])
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 20:29:03 +0100
Country Georgia
Country information about Georgia
[GE]
Region Tbilisi
City Tbilisi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <Mari.Messa@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:35 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hi my dear friend!
I believe you will find this letter and will read it carefully!
This is my last effort to find out a man on the Internet, as all my previous attempts have been failed. Serious relationship is my only sole intent.
If you are a seeker of only sex and naked photos, then don’t respond me at all.
Let me describe myself. My name is Anna. I’m from UA Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country?
I have long wanted to move to another сountry. I'm afore 35y.o, and I understand that I need a long term contact, with a gentle and open-minded man.
So I don't want to play games. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, as I am an educate, kind woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
In this letter I gave you some information about myself. If you find something interesting in my message, then write me some answer. Write me something about your self too, your age and where is your location.
Answer me to my mail address: ukradenanna@gmx.com
Periodically I will review my emails and you may already answer me.
Waiting for your letter, ANNA!

Received: from [84.43.253.114] ([84.43.253.114])
To: bryant_williams6@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:57:10 +0100

MNETBG9
MNET-BG Role object
MSAT Cable TV, MNET dept.
6 Mir Str.
9000 Varna
Bulgaria

img-46879.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:12 pm

Hi my youthful friend!
I believe you will receive this letter and will acquainted with it carefully!
This is my last effort to find out a man on the Internet, as all my previous attempts have been broken down. Serious relationship is my only sole intent.
If you are a seeker of only sex and nude pix, then don’t write me nothing back.
I will tell you a few words about my self. My name is Anna. I live in Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country?
I often think about changing the country of residence. I'm along 35 years old, and I understand that I want a serious relationship, with a open-hearted and intelligent person.
So I am not interested in adventures. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, as I am an educate, interesting woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
In this letter I gave you some information about myself. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. Write me something about your self too, your age and where do you live.
Answer me to my primary address: smilesdocimplant@gmx.com
In the coming days, I will check my mail box hoping to see your letter there. Looking forward to get your emails, Anna.

Received: from [109.76.102.190] ([109.76.102.190])
To: bryar_de@hotmail.de
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:54:35 +0100

VODAFONE-IRELAND-MOBILE-DSL
Vodafone ISP
Alex Dempsey
Vodafone Ireland
MountainView
Leopardstown
Dublin 18
Ireland

IMG-4522.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <ukradenanna@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:03 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Regards my dear mate!
I expect you will get this letter and will read it carefully!
This is my last attempt to find out a man on the Internet, as all my last efforts have been failed. Strong relation is my only the one aim.
If you are a seeker of only sex and nude pix, then don’t respond me at all.
I will tell you a few words about my self. I’m ANNA. I live in Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country?
I have long wanted to move to another сountry. I am afore 35 years old, and I understand that I want a serious relationship, with a kind and smart person.
So I don't want to play games. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am an educate, sweet young lady. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you find something interesting in my message, then write me some answer. I ask you to tell about yourself, how old are you and the city in which you live.
Answer me to my primary address: ukradenanna@gmx.com
In the coming days, I will check my mail box and you may already answer me. Waiting for your letter, Anna.

Received: from [99.252.171.251] ([99.252.171.251])
To: mbdid@web.de
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 03:20:08 +0100

ROGERS-COM-HSD
Rogers Communications Canada Inc.
OrgId: RCC-182
Address: 333 Bloor Street East
Address: 9th Floor
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4W 1G9

IMG-7145.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <dokkiuaanna85@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:03 pm

...... from E-Spam

Hello I feel hopeful you will come in for this letter and will familiarize with it carefully! This is my last attempt to find outa man on the Internet, as all my recent efforts have been failed. Strong relation is my only goal. If you are a hunter of only immoral and nude photos, then don’t write me nothing back. Let me describe myself. I’m Anna. I’m from UA Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country? I often think about changing the country of residence. I'm along thirty-five y.old, and I understand that I need a long term contact, with a gentle and smart person. So I don't need flirting. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am knowledgeable, intelligent woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic. In this letter I gave you some information about myself. If you find something interesting in my message, then write me some answer. Write me something about your self too, your age and the city in which you live. Periodically I will review my emails and you may already answer me.Waiting for your letter, Annulika.

Received: from mailout12.t-online.de (mailout12.t-online.de. [194.25.134.22])
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 02:02:35 +0100
Reply-To: Pretty Annchik <dokkiuaanna85@gmail.com>
To: manhalnor90000@gmail.com

Deutsche Telekom AG
Darmstadt
Hessen
Germany

DSC-619.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”