It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya; <fminosoon@gmail.com/fminosoom@gmail.com/fiminosoon@gmail.com/fiminosoom@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <fminosoon@gmail.com/fminosoom@gmail.com/fiminosoon@gmail.com/fiminosoom@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:02 am

..... from DMF-Spam

hi my name is Julia
how are you? I'll start with you that I'm a lonely girl. I'm tired of being alone. I live in Russia. I have no children.
I have a good character. I am a cheerful girl. and if you and I get good communication and friendship. then I will be glad to continue our communication. so that it leads to something more serious.
I also love to cook. I think that a girl should be able to cook well. be able to create a pleasant family environment in the house.
to be honest, I would like to start a family with a good and kind man. live together, enjoy life and kiss a lot. and enjoy the little things .... Make love. I want to be happy and make my man happy. that's all I need in this life. I value honesty and loyalty. and I want my man to have the same values ​​in life. and plans for the future.
I hope to receive your answer. I send you fiery greetings from Russia.
Julia

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [186.226.174.191])
Reply-To: Julia <fminosoon@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:22:04 +0300

Infortel Telecomunicacoes e Servicos EIRELI - ME
Edson Nunes Vieira
Brazil

image-0-02-01-28123528484256c47f7d48b9fb1cbb5c1f9df8cff5f0a6d5aa91dee68d008bc2-V.jpg

Алёна Вязникова/Alyona Vjasnikova - Йошкар-Ола, Россия

https:/ /vk.com/id16590970 ..... its Private

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id16590970

https:/ /top1000vk.com/16590970/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Julia; <fminosoon@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:28 am

..... from 419-Spam

hi my name is Julia
how are you? I'll start with you that I'm a lonely girl. I'm tired of being alone. I live in Russia. I have no children.
I have a good character. I am a cheerful girl. and if you and I get good communication and friendship. then I will be glad to continue our communication. so that it leads to something more serious.
I also love to cook. I think that a girl should be able to cook well. be able to create a pleasant family environment in the house.
to be honest, I would like to start a family with a good and kind man. live together, enjoy life and kiss a lot. and enjoy the little things .... Make love. I want to be happy and make my man happy. that's all I need in this life. I value honesty and loyalty. and I want my man to have the same values ​​in life. and plans for the future.
Julia

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [77.211.25.217])
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:05:15 +0300

ES-AIRTEL-20070130
VODAFONE ESPANA ROLE
Vodafone Spain
Avenida de América, 115
Madrid
Spain

photo-2020-10-30-12-32-33.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:33 am

..... once more in 419-Spam .... with all 3 Pics also by Django Hurtig

hi my name is Julia
Julia

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [220.178.117.98])
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 23:56:02 +0300

CHINANET-AH
CHINANET anhui province network
Chinanet Hostmaster
No.31, Jingrong street,
Beijing

photo-2020-11-04-12-36-59.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:09 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

hi my name is Julia
Julia

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [66.252.116.180])
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 05:25:28 +0300

NEB-SANDHILLS-NET
Consolidated Telephone Company
OrgId: CONSO-17
Address: 6900 Van Dorn
Address: Suite 21
City: Lincoln
StateProv: NE
PostalCode: 68516

photo_2020-10-30_12-32-33.jpg

Оксана Шакирова/Oksana Shakirova (Okuneva) from Новый Торъял

https:/ /vk.com/shakirova_ok ..... 180 Pics and she gives mobile phone number

.... she have a Business for permanent Make up

https:/ /where-you.com/user/oksana-sakirova-137863661

https:/ /vklook.ru/user137863661/

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/oksana-shakirova-novyy-toryal-137863661.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:30 pm

..... with the last Pic also in DLB-Spam

hi my name is Julia
Julia

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [113.116.130.128])
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 05:33:19 +0300

CHINANET-GD
CHINANET Guangdong province network
Chinanet Hostmaster
No.31, Jingrong street,
Beijing
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <fminosoom@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:53 pm

..... finally from DMF and I buy a "m"

Hello! How are you doing?
Thanks for your reply. I was glad to see your letter. this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. and I'm a little worried right now ...
I hope we can build a good relationship. I am looking for only serious relationship. I'm a lonely girl and I'm tired of being alone. I want to feel safe when I am with my man. I want to find my soul mate. I am a simple Russian girl who wants to be happy in this life.
I think you will agree with me if I tell you that a romantic and serious relationship is much stronger if it starts with friendship.
I have no children and I have never been married. I value honesty and I hate lying. because in the past I have already been deceived by a Russian man.
and I wouldn't want to get burned again and break my heart ...
xxxxxxx, it seems to me that we should be frank with each other from the first letters. I want you to be honest with me, and I will reciprocate you.
in the future I want a serious relationship and fall in love without memory ... and that this love lasts until the end of my life. I believe that respect for your partner is very important
I will send you my photos. I hope you enjoy them. and I would be glad if you also send me your photos.
Your new friend, Yuliya.

...... IP shows Google

photo-2020-10-30-12-31-12.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-31-27.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-32-11.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <fminosoom@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:41 pm

hello my new friend xxxxxx
what is your mood? Thank you for your letter.
now I will tell more about myself and my life.
I will turn 35 in December. I was born on December 18, 1985. my city is Cheboksary. the city is located in the Chuvash republic. and now I live in this city.
my city is very calm and beautiful. it is located next to the volga river. one of the largest rivers in Russia. This is my homeland, so I love this place. My childhood was spent here and I still live here, but I am ready to radically change my life for the sake of love. I am a romantic girl, so I still believe in romantic fairy tales. This is probably stupid, but I cannot change ...
Perhaps you will be interested to know what I do and who to work with. I work in a court archive. I'm fine with my job.
xxxxxx, can you tell me about your work? What are you doing? Do you love your job?
my family is not that big. it's just me and my mom. my father died many years ago. my mom lives near my year in the countryside. I often visit my mom on my weekends. I love spending time with my mom. there is fresh air in the village where my mother lives. I like walking in the woods in the fresh air. do you love nature?
I live alone in my 1 room apartment. no neighbors.
I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to scream. I do not like lies. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. My most important quality is forgiving. I think this is very important in life. I am a simple girl and I think I have a very kind heart. I hope you can see the depth of my soul in my letters.
it seems someone came and I got a job. with this I will finish my letter ...
your new friend Yuliya

...... IP shows Google

photo-2020-11-04-12-36-59.jpg

photo-20201030.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julia; <fiminosoon@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:53 pm

..... with new Emailaddress :roll:

hi xxxxxxx
Thank you for your answer.
How is your mood? I was glad when I saw your letter. I hope you all are well.
It is interesting for me to communicate with you, and I find this communication very interesting. I well understand that letters cannot replace live communication, but this is a good option for us now, because we live in different countries. You know, it is very unusual for me to communicate with a person from another country. I hope that you also want to strengthen our friendship, because this will be the foundation of any relationship. I do not smoke or drink. do not use drugs. sometimes i have a glass of wine. but that rarely happens
You have many interesting hobbies. it is interesting. but unfortunately I sing very badly. that's why i don't go to karaoke
My hobby is reading. I like to read books. I spend a lot more time reading books than watching TV when I'm at home. I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, historical literature, works of modern authors. I will not list all the books that I have read, I don’t think this is necessary. I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. My friends say that I am a very smart girl. I love animals. I love taking care of animals. This is probably my second hobby. When I see a small animal, I cannot walk by. I would like to lend a helping hand. And do whatever it takes to bring joy. I attach a photo. Hope you like my photo. Please tell me about your hobby. What do you like to do in your free time? I think it will be interesting for me.
You know, I have always dreamed of having a happy family based on love, trust and mutual understanding.
If you are not able to send photos in every letter, then do it whenever possible. I will always be glad to receive your new photo.
I am finishing my letter, but I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a good day!
Yuliya

..... IP shows Google

20170710-2031393.jpg

20171231-221415.jpg

20171231-221556.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-31-46.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-31-58.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <fiminosoon@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
Thank you for answering my letter.
What do you need to be happy? For me it is already happiness that I live in this world and can enjoy the world around me.
I can see all the delights of this world. Also, happiness lies in finding your other half and feeling love and euphoria.
You asked me who I prefer dogs or cats. I like cats. but i also love dogs
My dear, today I would like to tell you about my past life. I will start the story from my childhood. You know, when I was little, I spent every summer in my grandmother's village. She lived in the village where my mother now lives. My grandmother loved me very much, but, unfortunately, she died a long time ago. But I still remember with a smile on my face those times when I spent time in the village.
I went to university after leaving school for four years. and get a bachelor's degree in a specialty related to documents. after I received my diploma I got a job at the Archives of the Court where I work now. I didn't build a good career, but I never aspired to that. I'm not a business woman. It seems to me that my calling is family. But creating my own family is the only goal that I did not achieve. xxxxxx, what can you say about yourself?
You already know a lot about me and it was very interesting for me to learn about you. We are adults and we well understand that trust is built on sincerity.
I will always be frank with you and I will tell you everything. As I already wrote to you, I dream of building a happy family, but now I don't have it.
Now I do not have this, because I have not yet found my man. I like men who are older than me. I believe that men who are older than me are more serious and more responsible.
They know what they want in this life. Of course I have had relationships with men in the past. But there were not many of them and they all ended sadly for me. I like it when a man is polite to me and will never give me offense. Do you agree with me?
I am sending you my new photos. Now I must leave you. Please don't miss me.
I wish you a nice day!
Yuliya.

Received: from LAPTOP-MPDTRS4R.Dlink ([188.162.43.214]) ..... its Yola
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:33:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

photo-2020-10-30-12-32-31.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-32-33.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-13-39-46.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliya; <fiminosoom@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:35 pm

.... she have also this Hobby to change Emailaddress all the Time .... next new Emailaddress

hi xxxxxxx!
My mood got better when I saw your letter. a smile appeared on my face. I know that letters cannot replace real communication, but I am glad that our dialogue continues.
I'm glad that you are doing well after you fell through the ice. I think you were very scared. I had such an event once ... I was almost hit by a car. but this event cannot be compared with yours.
Today I am planning to put up new curtains. I think it's time to update some interior items in my apartment before the new year.
New year is coming soon and I am planning to buy gifts for my mom and friends. I have not yet decided what
to give my mom. what do you usually give your friends and family for new year or christmas?
xxxxxx, I told you that I try to keep track of my appearance, but for me external beauty is not the most important thing.
I think that the inner world of a person is much more important than appearance. External beauty disappears along with the years, but the soul always remains unchanged.
People may be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty on the inside. Real beauty is in the human soul. Do you agree with me?
xxxxxx, you are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share my thoughts
and feelings with you. I feel comfortable.
It seems to me that this is important. You are very kind to me, I appreciate it.
I am sending you my new photos.
In my eyes, you can see the true beauty in my soul.
I'm sad to say this, but it's time to finish my letter.
I wish you a nice day!
Yuliya.

..... IP shows Google

photo-2020-10-30.jpg

photo-2020-12-0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliya; <fiminosoom@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:26 pm

hi xxxxxx
I wish you a Happy Christmas. I wish you the fulfillment of all your desires.
My mood is better again when I see your letter. how are you? I hope all is well.
As I open your letter, I feel a small presence of you. It's so nice to read and get to know you more.
You know, our dialogue now is emails. I understand how fragile this is. Sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll just stop texting me. But then I see your new letter, and I understand that you are still interested in our communication. xxxxxx, this is very important to me. With each new letter we are getting closer to each other. We are getting closer not physically, but spiritually.
I want to tell you about my usual weekday.
So my normal work day starts at 8:00, ends at 18:00. I wake up in the morning, two hours before the start of my work day. I take a shower, make breakfast, do my make-up and then go to work. I use public transport to get to work. This takes about 20 minutes. I work six days a week. When I come home after work, I cook dinner, then I read a book or watch TV to get some rest. You can see that my day is no different. xxxxxx, do you understand that your letters make my life so much more diverse?
Today I am sending you my photo. I hope you enjoy my photo.
I am finishing my letter.
Have a nice day!
Yuliya.

..... IP shows Google

image-0-02.jpg

photo-2020-10-30-12-31-07.jpg

...... Bad Girl .... with a Weddingring in the Forest :silly: :silly: :disagree: :disagree: :applause: :applause: :party:

merry-christmas-1.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”