It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekateryna; <chipkadelka@yandex.com/smirnova86ekaterinabrilliant@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:06 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

I am sure that you and I will find hobbies in common! I noticed you right away and decided to write to you ... I ask you, tell me your name and what city do you live in ?? When were you born?!? I hope you enjoyed my photos. I believe that there will be mutual sympathy between you and me ... All women of all ages are looking for a partner with whom you can talk and discuss exciting topics. In the world of a little joy and frankness. Absolutely everyone dreams of having someone who loves and respects !!! What do you think of my words?!? I will write to you about my main wish! I am looking for a good man or just a pleasant companion! If you want a good communication, answer me and tell me more about yourself! I hope that I was not wrong about you and that you are a good person ... All friends call me Ekateryna .. I will wait for your letter ... Do not be discouraged if I will not answer you immediately, because I'm busy during this time !!! However I will answer you later !!! Please answer me.

Received: from [45.135.187.97] (helo=85.203.44.175) by www. yandax.rest with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Das Attraktive <chipkadelka@yandex.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:16:19 +0300

TMFB
Security Firewall Ltd
Stockholm
Stockholm County
173 11
Schweden

9c-ABUY2-Ir8.jpg

... RPO is Марина Старкова/Marina Starkova from Krasnokamensk ..... married ... 1 Daughter

https:/ /elot.ru/profile/439717803

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/marinochka-starkova/435802892/

https:/ /vk.com/id435802892 ... Skype + mobile Number not necessary from RPO

.instagram.com/starkovamaru_1/

https:/ /vekrosta.me/marinastark

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/marina-starkova-ufa-439717803.html

https:/ /vk-lyudi.ru/marinochka-starkova-krasnousolskiy-435802892.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekateryna; <smirnova86ekaterinabrilliant@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:09 am

..... she appeared tonight out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount in spanish

Hello ! How is your mood? I was a dating site recently! I am I want to meet new acquaintances .. My parents name me Katerina .. I am I hope you enjoy my appearance. I send you my new photo! I received your contact information on a dating site !! I am a kind, fun and energetic girl !! I am 34 years old .. I lead the right kind of life !! I am a confident woman, and I love initiative! That is why I wanted to write you first! I ask you not to be shy to ask me any questions. I am ready to answer any decent questions. I would like to meet a boy, with whom I can experience new feelings and impressions. I have a positive first opinion about you !! I really hope you are a decent and sensible man, and you will reciprocate. I really want to have a nice chat with a nice person. Please, write me more about your interests and hobbies .. What do you use the global network for? Are you also interested in new acquaintances? If you are a decent, sensitive and good man, I will be happy to continue our dialogue. Please tell me something interesting about yourself. I will be delighted to hear something about your city !! Where exactly do you live? How old are you?? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your image !! What is your friends name? I will wait for your message! I don't know how to write long answers !! But I hope you have left a good first opinion about me. I offer my in advance. Maybe I can't answer you today !! I don't always have the opportunity to go online !! But I will try to answer you quickly .. Your new friend is Ekateryna!

Received: from [178.239.198.214] (helo=45.135.187.104) by vds40451ua.hyperhost.name with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
From: oferta <smirnova86ekaterinabrilliant@yandasky.site>
Reply-To: dulce <smirnova86ekaterinabrilliant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 00:57:12 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Role object for Legaco Networks B.V.
Kennedyplein 200
5611ZT
Eindhoven
NETHERLANDS

9c-ABUY2-Ir8.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekateryna; <mandulikati@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:24 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount in spanish, don't know her.

Hello! ?How are you?? I am register dating site last week !! I was looking for interesting communication !! My friends name me Ekateryna. I hope you like my appearance .. I send you my recent photograph. I received your address on a dating site. I am a sociable, cheerful and energetic woman. I am 34.5 years old! I try to lead the healthy kind of life .. I am a determined woman, and I like to take being proactive !! That is why I wanted to write to you now .. You can ask me any questions .. I am ready to answer any suitable questions !! I want to meet a man, speaking with whom I can get new emotions and impressions !! I have a good impression on you !! I hope you are an educated and proper man, and you will reciprocate! I really would like to have a nice chat with a nice man !! Please tell me more about your interests and hobbies! Why do you use the internet? Are you also interested in new acquaintances too? If you are a suitable, sensitive and good man, I will be happy to continue our knowledge. Please tell me something interesting about yourself. I would like to know something about your region! Where exactly were you born and raised? How old are you? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your image! What is your friends name ??? I'll wait for your letter. I don't know how to write long letters. But I hope you have left a good first opinion about me .. I apologize in advance .. I may not be able to answer you today .. I do not always have the opportunity to enter the global network .. But I will try to answer you as soon as possible. Your new girlfriend Katya ..

Received: from [178.239.198.255] (helo=45.135.187.104) by vds40451ua.hyperhost.name with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: dulce <mandulikati@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 15:25:21 +0300

VPN-CONSUMER-NETWORK
Legaco Networks B.V.
Broker BV
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

8-Ie-PGq7-Ps8-I.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katia; <mandulikati@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:33 pm

..... from 419-Spam in spanish

Regards. How are you?? I went on the internet a couple of weeks ago. I want to find pleasant communication .. My friends name me Katia !! I hope you enjoy my appearance! I send you my recent photo! I received your contact information on a dating site. I am a kind, fun and positive girl. I am 34.5 years old .. I lead a sporty lifestyle! I am a determined girl, and I like to take being proactive. That's why I decided to write you first !! You can ask me any questions! I will answer any decent questions. I want to meet a man, talk with whom I can get new emotions and sensations. I have a positive first opinion about you. I hope you are a decent and sensible man, and you will reciprocate! I'm really looking forward to having a nice chat with a nice man. Please write me more about your interests and hobbies. What do you use the internet for? Are you also interested in new acquaintances too? If you are a decent, sensitive and good man, I will be happy to continue our knowledge. Please tell me something important about you .. I will be delighted to hear about your city .. What region were you born and raised in? How old are you?? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your image .. How can I call you? I will wait to wait for your letter! I don't know how to write big letters .. But I hope you left a good first opinion about me. I offer my in advance! Maybe I can't answer today! I don't always have the opportunity to go online. But I will try to answer you quickly! Your new girlfriend Ecateriina !!

Received: from [178.239.198.255] (helo=45.135.187.104) by vm419963.eurodir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Irresistible <mandulikati@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 23:18:05 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Kennedyplein 200
5611ZT
Eindhoven
NETHERLANDS

T2vxi-U5-DLj-I.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekateryna; <smirnova86ekaterinabrilliant@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 pm

..... finally from 419 yand again in spanish

Hello xxxxxxx.
How are you? Thank you for your message. I got your email address from a dating agency. I saw you and my feminine intuition immediately prompted me to write to you. I hope you are a good man and I am not mistaken. Why did I choose you? You seemed to me a serious and simple man. I'm looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. Now I am 34 years old. I am 165 centimeters tall and I weigh 50 kilograms.
I live in the city of Znamensk. My city has the status of a closed urban district, because there is a military training ground not far from my city. My birthday is September 1, 1986. When I was in college, I studied Spanish. My Spanish is not perfect, but I think you understand me. I have never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I work as a salesman in a furniture store. What's your job? Like I said, I am interested in a serious relationship. I'm not interested in adventure. I want to find a relationship that is based on mutual understanding, trust, respect, and loyalty. I am disappointed in men from Russia, because they do not think about family. Most men are only interested in entertainment, sex, and alcohol. This is not for me. That's probably why I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet. I hope you also know Spanish so that we can communicate with you. If you want, you can use Google Translate. What kind of relationship do you need? What is important to you in a woman? I am a sociable woman. I enjoy spending time with my friends and my family. I send you my recent photos. I'd like to see your photos along with your next letter. You can ask me any question. I will answer you with pleasure. I hope we can get to know each other well and become friends. I will be waiting for your answer.
Ekaterina.

Received: from [10.16.25.52] ([185.17.120.53])
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:16:03 +0300

TK Rustelekom LLC
LYONE STRASSE 14
FRANKFURT
GERMANY

12em-CZo8-Sltu-I.jpg

2md5i-m-MZo-GI.jpg

3-Bdcto-Naxa5w.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:16 pm

.... from DLB-Spam in german

I think we can find the same favorite things to do! I noticed you right away and decided to write to you !! I ask you, write me what your name is and what place do you live ???
How old are you??? I want to think that you found my photos attractive !! I believe there will be mutual compassion between us !!
All people of all ages dream of a person with whom they can chat and discuss various topics .. The lives of a little joy and frankness. Everyone dreams of having someone who will listen and appreciate!
What do you think of my words? I will tell you about my goal !!! I am waiting for a good friend or just a pleasant companion !!! If you want to have a long term dialogue, write to me and tell me more about your character ...
I believe that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a good person !! My name is Ecateriina !!! I will wait for your answer ..
Maybe I can't answer you right away because I now have a little free time. However, I'll answer you later ... Please write to me.

Received: from [185.183.107.242] (helo=185.183.107.242) by p591442.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Schillernd <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:28:56 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

W-TRt-P2u7d8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419 in german

I think we will find similar favorite things to do !!! I immediately drew attention to you and decided to write to you! Please write me your name and which place do you live?!?
How old are you full years?!? I would like to believe you found my photos attractive ... I believe that mutual sympathy will be between us!
All people regardless of age are looking for someone with whom to chat and discuss exciting topics !!! In the world of a little kindness and frankness !!! Everyone wants to find someone who loves and respects !!
What do you think about it I have to write to you about my goal !! I am waiting for a good partner or just an interesting companion !! If you are interested in good communication, write to me and tell me more about your character !!!
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a decent person. My name is Katya ... I will look forward to your letter.
Don't be discouraged if I don't write to you right away, because I just have a little free time! However, I will write to you later ... Please write to me ...

Received: from [185.183.107.242] (helo=185.183.107.242) by 391550 with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Verfuhrerisch <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 23:31:34 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:07 pm

.... again in DLB-Spam in german

It seems to me that you and I are finding the same favorite pastimes ... I immediately drew attention to you and decided to write to you. If it is not difficult, write me what your name is and what place do you live?!?
How old are you full years? I would like to think you liked my photograph. I think that mutual sympathy will appear between you and me!
All women regardless of age are looking for someone to talk to and discuss interesting topics with .. The lives of a little joy and candor !! Every woman wants to find someone who cares and respects!
What do you think about it? I have to tell you about my main wish ... I am looking for a good friend or just an appealing companion! If you wish to have a pleasant dialogue, write to me and tell me more about yourself!
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a worthy person ... My name is Ekateryna !!! And I will be happy for your email.
Don't be discouraged if I won't write to you right away because I'm busy at the moment !!! But I'll answer you later ... Please write to me !!!

Received: from [185.183.107.242] (helo=185.183.107.242) by v361206.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: schon <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:33:55 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

I think we find common favorite things to do. I noticed you right away and decided to write to you .. If it is not difficult, tell me your name and what place do you live?
When were you born?? I would love to believe you liked my photography. I believe there will be mutual interest between you and me !!!
All women, regardless of age, dream of having a companion with whom they can talk and discuss exciting topics .. There is a lack of joy and sincerity in the world .. Everyone dreams of finding someone who cares and understands !!!
What do you think about it?!? I want to tell you about my goal !!! I am looking for a good man or just a pleasant companion! If you want a long term acquaintance, write to me and tell me more about yourself ..
I am sure that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a decent person !!! My name is Ekateriina! And I will look forward to your email !!!
Do not be discouraged if I do not write to you immediately because I have little free time during this time .. However, I will answer you later ... Please write to me ..

Received: from [185.183.107.242] (helo=185.183.107.242) by p591636.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Aufrichtigkeit <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 08:29:40 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <fongitkiyo@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:42 pm

.... with the last Pic in DMF in spanish

Good afternoon!! ?How are you?? I signed up for a dating site a couple of weeks ago.
I am looking for interesting communication .. My friends name me Katerina! I hope you like the way I look! I am sending you my new photograph !!
I recognized your contact information in a dating agency. I am a sociable, fun and positive girl. I am almost 35 years old. I try to lead the right kind of life!
I am a confident woman, and I like to take being proactive!
That's why I wanted to write to you first !! I ask you not to be shy to ask me any questions! I am ready to answer any of your decent questions.
I want to meet a man, speaking with whom I can experience new emotions and impressions! I have a good opinion about you !! I hope you are an educated and sensible man, and you respond to me in return. I really would like to have a nice chat with a good person! Please, write me more about your interests and hobbies !! What do you use the global network for?
Do you want to be interested in new acquaintances too? If you are a suitable, sensitive and good man, I will be happy to continue our communication. Please tell me something interesting about yourself! I would like to know something about your city!
In what region were you born and raised? How old are you?? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your photograph! What is your friends name ??? I will wait to wait for your answer. I don't know how to write big letters. But I hope it made a good first impression on me.
I apologize in advance! Maybe I can't answer today !! I do not always have the opportunity to enter a global network! But I will try to answer you as soon as possible! Your new girlfriend Katya!

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=185.183.107.236) by 391550 with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: ojos de Angel <fongitkiyo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 02:52:56 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katia; <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:45 pm

..... from E-Spam

I am sure you and I have the same hobbies. I immediately drew attention to you and decided to write to you. Please tell me your name and where do you live?
How old are you full years? I want to think that you will like my photograph. I believe that there will be mutual compassion between you and me !!!
All women of all ages dream of having a partner with whom you can chat and discuss various topics !! There is a lack of joy and understanding in life !!! Everyone wants someone who listens and respects!
What do you think about it? I want to tell you about my dream! I am looking for a good partner or just a pleasant conversation partner !! If you want a good dialogue, write to me and tell me more about your character.
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a worthy person .. Parents gave me a nice name Katia! I will look forward to your answer.
Sometimes I can't write to you right away because I don't have much free time! But I'll answer you later! Please answer me!!

Received: from [185.183.107.242] (helo=185.183.107.242) by 391575 with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Unbezahlbar <yerkinindoy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:01:45 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

Return to “Russian scammers”