It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena V. Grigoreva; <pufgucrn@laborantza.net/miamilashka22@laborantza.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:21 pm

...... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Good day. How Goes It?
Covid-19 time has made a lot of changes in my life. I'm a laboratory doctor and Im constantly at work because of covid.
im 42 years old and it so happened that I never been married.
Just do not be surprised by this fact, because all that I had in my life was to study and work.
Now, turning around and looking at my life, I understand that I did not apprehend real woman happiness.
I have no children. I live absolutely alone. I consider myself a free and independent woman.
This is very likely why I never found a decent partner for myself.
I really hope that this moment has not yet been missed and you can become my companion or at least a pleasing man for communication.
If you keep silent, I 'll understand. All the best

Received: from localhost ([67.247.36.8])
Reply-To: Angelskaya <pufgucrn@laborantza.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 22:10:11 -0800

Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

3eEAct1a.jpg

hafMNf.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <tzbdikuv@laborantza.net>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:09 pm

....... from 419-Spam

Greetings. How You Doing?
This Covid time made a lot of changes in my life. I'm a laboratory doctor and im constantly at work because of covid.
I'm 42 years old and it so happened that I never been married.
Just do not be surprised by this fact, because all I had in my life was to study and work.
Now, turning around and looking at my life, I understand that I didn't perceive real female happiness.
I have no children. I live absolutely alone. I review myself a free and independent woman.
This is likely why I never found a decorous partner for myself.
I really hope that this moment has not yet been missed and you can become my companion or at least a enjoyable partner for communication.
If you keep silent, I will understand. Bye

Received: from localhost ([207.179.78.250])
Reply-To: Cvetushhaya <tzbdikuv@laborantza.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:19:04 -0800

ACDNET-V4-2
ACD.net
OrgId: ACDC
Address: 1800 North Grand River Avenue
City: Lansing
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48906

vzcp-Yz-Uga.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <miamilashka22@laborantza.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:24 pm

..... finally from 2nd. DLB, found in Spam with new Emailaddress

Hi xxxxxx. how are things going
It's fairly unexpected to see your answer.
You know, when I pressed the "SEND" button, sending my letter to you, I even exhaled.!
You know I'm not Angelina Jolie of course. Although, I am confident in myself in ordinary life.
My birthday is April 4, 1978. My height is 164 centimeters. My weight is 60 kilograms.
I live in Skopin, Ryazan Oblast, Russia. It is about 280 km from city Moscow.
My name is Alena.
I live in a work-home mode. Tell me about yourself. What are you looking for?

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.227])
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 00:56:26 +0300

BEEWLAN2
JSC "VimpelCom" Moscow Russia
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-2406.jpg

dct-2408.jpg

dct-2412.jpg ...... very funny

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:09 pm

..... found in Spam

Hello xxxxx! I need an honest, open, kind, caring, trusting, thoughtful person next to me. If you do not find yourself here, then forgive me, I'm headed the other way. I am tired of the attention of empty and deceitful people. I may be harsh, but I'm not 20 years old and I don't have time to waste. I hope you understand me.
I was brought up in a strict, intelligent family. My father is a military doctor, and my mother is a pediatrician.
I am the only child in the family and I no longer had options to find myself in another profession, except to continue the dynasty of doctors. Especially considering that all my grandparents were somehow connected with medicine. I studied at the Ryazan State Medical University named after academician I.P. Pavlov. I work now at the Skopinsky Interdistrict Medical Center. And my specialty is a laboratory doctor. A laboratory doctor is essentially a diagnostician. What result the attending physician will receive depends on my qualifications and, as a result, will help the clinician make the correct diagnosis and decide on the tactics of the chosen treatment path. My work is not visible at first glance: the patient does not see me,
I do not communicate with the patient, I don’t give recommendations, I don’t comfort or alarm. But in fact,
it depends on me what and how the attending physician will say to the patient during the round or during the consultative appointment, how he will reassure and what will alert him, what recommendations he will give for the future. I have not tired you with my story about my profession? Anyway, I want to start as friends, and then we'll see if our penpal friendship can move on to something bigger. Tell me about your profession. Can you use three adjectives to describe yourself? Just please, the first three adjectives that come to mind. Thank you for your attention, Alena

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.145])
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 17:37:42 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

.... IP give interesting Hits in wikiwand from August 2011 ....didn't sound after "A laboratory doctor" ... more after a Vlad who wanted to download a File from Internet and paste somewhere else and was forbidden :D ... violation against Copyright

dct-2415.jpg

dct-2424.jpg

dct-2460.jpg

dct-2462.jpg

dct-2464.jpg

dct-2466.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! How are you today? I feel good! I would say to myself that I am faithful, responsible, honest.
I am very glad for your answer. And this is absolutely true, because I feel a certain connection already exists between us. Tell me if I chat a lot about myself. Apparently, this is from loneliness, I want to tell you a lot.
The most important experience of this summer and autumn for me is working in the so-called "red zone" for patients with covid (I am adding here my photos of that time). The situation was and remains so sad that
there is not enough staff and the doctor from the laboratory also had to work in the "red zone". This is terrible and it speaks of a difficult situation in medicine. I live alone in a private house and could return home in peace, because I could not infect anyone. I don't even have a pet because of my job. I have seen many tragedies and deaths while working with Covid patients. I saw how children see off their parents, sick covid and those with chronic diseases, as if on their last journey. And everyone around them understood that a certain person could no longer escape from the clutches of death. But I also saw a miracle. When completely hopeless patients recover completely from a huge percentage of lung damage. It is at such moments that you believe in the power of the human spirit! But I could not believe in the power of my state during this period ... I used to have thoughts of leaving my country, but this difficult year for humanity has put everything in its place completely.
Of course, first I want to make sure that I’m expected there. And therefore our acquaintance and our communication will be an indicator for me. Men are the same all over the world, what do you think? I really hope this is not the case. You know, I was offered a marriage proposal here and it was more than once.
But I never made hasty decisions and when I looked closely at a person, I saw all the traits of character and in many ways the first impression was always deceiving. I always refused, because I had the thought of moving
in my head. I understand that I want to live and work next to my beloved man, but abroad. I still believe that
I have a chance to be happy and make my man the happiest. I have a question for you. If you could remove
one negative (if any) character trait and add one positive character trait, what would those traits be?
Have you noticed how this world has changed because of Covid? I think that we will not be the same after this ...
I chatted again ... Thanks for your time. I'm waiting for the answer

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.158])
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:14:10 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-2419.jpg

dct-2421.jpg

dct-2422.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello xxxxx! I like dogs and cats. Thank you for your answer! How are you today? I guess I tortured you with stories about my work? I decided today to add my "archival" photos to you when I was much younger than now. Hope you like it. I also decided to add you a photo of my whole family in general. There are uncles and aunts, also cousins. In the middle are my dad and mom. Unfortunately, they are no longer with me. This is one of the last photos with them. Exactly one year after this photo, they died from household gas poisoning. There was a domestic gas leak in our house at night. I was in Ryazan these days. I had refresher courses. And my destiny was not to be with them that night. It's terrible to remember ... You see the girl in the photo with me? Her name was Christina. She's gone too. This is my parents' adopted daughter. My little sister. She, too, was in the house that night. I decided to share this with you because I had to tell you sooner or later about it. Now do you understand why I have nothing and no one except my work? These events radically changed my life. I sometimes look at photographs of that time and understand that even my view has changed after that. And of course my character has changed too. There was a time when I completely closed in myself and could not think about anything but this. The worst thing is that at that moment there was not a person nearby who could support me and not leave me. Probably, it was in those moments that I realized what it means to be alone with a terrible problem and not find support nearby. I found the strength to get on my feet and continue living. Despite everything. Family has always been the most important thing for me. And everything changed fundamentally when the tragedy happened. I have absolutely nothing left but my work. It was work that saved me from harmful thoughts and actions. But after a while, the wounds on my heart healed and I understand that I need to live on and create my own family. Forgive me for such my life story. I decided to explain myself to you and open up completely so that you don't think that I am a grumpy nature. This is all due to the experiences and events that happened to me .. I heard somewhere that a strong woman ceases to be strong, only with a man she likes. Today, apparently, I showed weakness by telling you about my tragedy. Draw your own conclusions, my friend. Do you have a story that you would like to tell me? Maybe events that changed your outlook on life? I hope for your early reply. And don't forget add photos. Take care and be healthy

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.237])
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:59:31 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-24027.jpg

dct-24033.jpg

dct-24035.jpg

dct-24072.jpg

dct-24073.jpg ..... 20.02.2011

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <pyhgqsj@laborantza.net>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:59 pm

....... from DLB-Spam

Hi. How Are Things?
This Covid time has made a lot of changes in my life. Im a laboratory doctor and I am constantly at work because of covid.
I am 42 years old and it so happened that I have never been married.
Just do not be surprised by this fact, because all that I had in my life was study and work.
Now, turning around and looking at my life, I understand that I didn't grasp real female happiness.
I have no children. I live all alone. I view myself a free and independent woman.
This is very likely why I never found a decent person for myself.
I really hope that this moment has not yet been missed and you can become my companion or at least a good man for communication.
If you keep silent, I 'll understand. All the best

Received: from localhost ([31.179.199.156])
Reply-To: "Дружелюбная" <pyhgqsj@laborantza.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 13:09:45 -0800

Kamnet-NET
Mariusz Warchal
ul. Gwarkow 33/3,
59-300 Lubin
Poland

9-Ohjmkqll.jpg

K2nAae.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <lnzdzityv@laborantza.net>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:42 pm

...... from 419 ..... all Pics are from her vk.com

Aloha. How Are You Going?
Covid time made a lot of changes in my life. I'm a laboratory doctor and I am constantly at work because of covid.
I'm 42 years old and it so happened that I have never been married.
Just don't be surprised by this fact, because all that I had in my life was study and work.
And now, turning around and looking at my life, I understand that I didn't perceive real woman happiness.
I have no kids. I live absolutely alone. I review myself a free and independent woman.
This is apparently why I never found a decorous man for myself.
I really hope that this moment has not yet been missed and you can become my companion or at least a nice partner for communication.
If you keep silent, I will understand. Bye

Received: from localhost ([131.255.101.58])
Reply-To: Strastnaya <lnzdzityv@laborantza.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:11:01 -0800

AS28165
Assoc. Espirita Benefic. Dr. Bezerra de Menezes
Claudio Morales de Oliveira
Brazil

ZBBCj-XIZi.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... 06.10.2010

Ольга Зубкова/Olga Subkova 39 лет, Липецк, Россия .... works in a Hospital

http:/ /vkplaneta.ru/anketa-vkontakte.php?user=id8091477 ..... online now :D

https:/ /vk.com/id8091477 ..... 789 Pics .... from 2009

https:/ /3.face-base.online/user8091477/

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid8091477

https:/ /kz.zebraboss.com/follower/vk/20164610/8091477.html#

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx! How are you today? Thank you for opening up to me, supporting me. I feel your masculine wisdom and strength. You know, it was hard for me after I wrote to you yesterday, I looked at my family photos for a long time. I recalled one of my last conversations with my mother. She told me that she sees only a decent kind person next to me and age is not important. Father was 15 years older than mother. And she always looked at him with love and repeated to him that he was the best man on the planet. I looked at them and realized that I do not want a relationship if it is not similar to the relationship of my parents. Perhaps this role model of the family is now in my head. Apparently, that's why I was not successful in a relationship here, because local men only want to use a woman. They don't want responsibility and don't think about family. I do not want and do not see a local man next to me. And I don't see life in general in my country. I understand that I have no development here either as a person or as a doctor. I am purposeful and ambitious and want to live and work abroad. But the person next to me is very important . Otherwise, I don't see it. It was my purposefulness that allowed me to escape from bad thoughts at that time and I went to auto courses and learned how to drive a car. I took out a car loan and bought myself a Renault Sandero Stepway. I don't know if you have such cars in your country? I am sending you a photo. I learned how to drive a car with a manual transmission. And it became a hobby for me. It was difficult at first, of course. But my auto instructor once told me the phrase: "You don't need to worry, even bears in the circus ride motorcycles. You will definitely succeed." And I realized that I will definitely learn how to drive a car. This is a wonderful experience for me. I am very glad I did it. I talk a lot about myself again. Tell me more about the place where you live? What kind of cars are popular there? What are your favorite places? And please add more photos. I wish you a good day. Take care of yourself and be healthy

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.255])
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 18:03:24 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-24008.jpg ...... 06.09.2017

dct-24024.jpg ....... 13.03.2018

dct-24010.jpg ..... 11.06.2017

... this Pics are not in her vk.com but this is her Car and Pics must be taken after 01.01.2016 coz before she had a Car in silver and a "Skoda"

dct-24030.jpg

dct-24028.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:04 am

Hi!!!!
As always, glad to your answer! Thank you for being with me, despite my difficult life story. That says a lot to me. I really appreciate this! You know, I really understand that the most important thing in life is the health of family. I sometimes do not understand people who complain about their life. I always say, "You have arms and legs, your relatives are alive and well! You have nothing to complain about! You just created these problems in your head!" Unfortunately, I do not yet have a person to whom I could give all my love. But I definitely want it. Do you understand me? I want female happiness. Simple family happiness next to my man ... I have all the prerequisites to be a good wife. I didn’t tell you that ethnically my dad was Russian and my mom was Georgian. Georgian are a proud Caucasian people. And I inherited a lot from her. Including the peculiarities of Georgian cuisine. I am sending you photos of the Georgian national dish "Khachapuri". I cooked this recently in honor of my mother's birthday ... I love to cook Georgian dishes. Is there a restaurant or cafe near you with Georgian cuisine? I know it is popular all over the world. Especially the best red wines there. But I liked different delicious cocktails and traditional Russian food more. What cuisine and drinks do you like the most? Are you ready to taste my cooking? You know, I think it's time to talk on the phone. I want to hear your voice. I hope you don't mind? If so, give me your phone number with your international country code. I don't want to be wrong. Can not wait for your reply. And remember that someone in Russia is thinking about you. Be healthy and take care

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.210])
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:19:40 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-24808.jpg

dct-24810.jpg

dct-24812.jpg

dct-24814.jpg

..... 3 Food pics not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Hello xxxxxx! How are you? I feel great when I see your answer! You know, it gets colder outside and I really want summer now! From our conversation about food and cooking, I thought about how our first dinner would look like .. Do you think we are ready for the first date? Do you have any surprises for me on the first date? Can I at least dream about it now. I imagine how we walk together, holding hands and just talking about everything. I want this to be a special evening for the two of us. I would really like a romantic dinner with soft melodic music. How do you see it? It is on such lonely cold days that such thoughts come to my mind. I really want romance and courtship! Sorry for the short letter today. A lot of work. Hope to see your description of our first meeting. I miss you already. Be healthy and take care!
Alena

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.216])
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:33:06 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-24420.jpg

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <olaylaborant23@pochtamp.com>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Hello!
How are things is going on? At the moment, due to the COVID-19 time made a lot of changes in my reality. I'm a lab doctor and I'm constantly at work cos of coronavirus pandemic. I'm forty two and it so happened that I have never been married. Just you aren’t surprised be shocked by this fact, because all that I knew in my lifetime was studying and working. But, looking back at lifetime, I understand that I didn't find out real girl’s happiness. I have no kids. I am living alone. I regard, I am a free and independent person. That must be why I never met a seemly gentleman for my person. I wish that this part of my lifetime has not yet been missed and you can become my companion or at least a good partner for writing exchanges. If you keep silent, I understand. Have u a wonderful day!
Good-bye.

Received: from adlto51.beast ([217.107.106.181])
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 07:58:29 -0500
Reply-To: olaylaborant23@pochtamp.com
P Address 217.107.106.181
Country Russian Federation
Country information about Russian Federation
[RU]
Region Ryazanskaya oblast'
City Sasovo

The picture were stolen from stomatologist Olga Zubkova / Olga Zubkowa / Зубкова Ольга Васильевна from Lipetsk.
https: / /vk.com/zubkova81
https: / /vk.com/id8091477
https: / /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id8091477
https: / /poiskoff.com/user/8091477
https: / /bigbookname.com/user/olga-zubkova-8091477/
https: / /mirtesen.ru/people/876900463
https :/ /my.mail.ru/mail/zubkovgenaolya/
https: / /ok.ru/profile/347455720479

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:51 pm

Hello xxxxx! I prefer lake. I like thoughts about the first date and dinner together! I am filled with a romantic mood when I imagine this. A really great time with a wonderful person will turn me into the happiest woman on earth! How are you today? I want to tell you a funny situation from my job today. I took blood from a little child 10 years old and he called me "Dracula". You can imagine?? What a sharp tongue! He said, "You take my blood like a vampire! You are like Dracula!" I laughed at this for a very long time))) He was with his mother. Lovely cute boy! His mom is a very nice woman. I laughed as I saw them off, and then I felt sad. I felt sad that I would return home and be alone again. At that time, families are waiting at home for other people, my colleagues ... I will come home again and watch TV shows. Lonely. Do you know how it is, my dear? Do you understand heaviness on my heart from all this? If only for a minute to imagine that I would come home, and there they would meet me in the arms of my beloved man. I would give a lot for that ... I'm sorry, I was very upset today. Apparently, right now I showed the greatest weakness in front of you. And, probably, only now it is necessary to draw real conclusions ... I needed to share my experiences with you. This is how I feel. And I really appreciate that you are with me. I'm waiting for your answer. Be healthy and take care of yourself.

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.151])
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 00:42:06 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I'm glad you wrote! How are you today?
I feel myself good! Do you continue to talk to "Dracula"?))
You know, I am ready to admit to you that you do not leave my thoughts.
I was afraid at the beginning that the correspondence might be in vain.
But, after a while and getting to know you better, I realized that you became a part of me.
You know, my mother was not afraid to change Georgia to Russia and move to my father to start a family.
And whatever happened in the end, I always saw that she was happy and never regretted the choice she made.
I was in despair that a truly worthy person would never appear in my life.
But now I have you and a lot has changed in my mind.
I realized that you are a person who is worthy of love and respect.
I'm talking about true adult love and a sense of mutual trust and respect.
Everything you need for a strong relationship.
Do you remember the movie Sleepless in Seattle? A beautiful family drama about the real feelings of the human soul: love, loyalty and kindness. This film tells us what a relationship should be like.
This amazing, kind and romantic story convinced me that miracles happen in our lives, if you believe in them.
True love is not afraid of any distance, to find it, you just need to believe in
that there is always a person in the world who loves you.
It is important for me to know how you feel about me?
Who am I to you and are you ready to take a step into something big?
Sorry, I'm overwhelmed with emotions today! It is very important for me to know your answer.
Please take care of yourself. I'm waiting for your answer. Impatiently
Your Alena

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.144])
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:43:58 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-4802244.jpg

dct-4802246.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 am

Hello xxxxxx! Today is such a beautiful day! And this day is even more beautiful when I see your letter!
I need to share with you my truly wonderful mood! I am very glad that you are looking forward to my letters and thoughts. I feel that your words really come from your heart! An understanding came to me that I see in you a man whom I value and respect and I will value and respect in the future.
I fell in love with the inner that I see in your words, which sparkle, delight me and there is tenderness and passion. All my feelings arise when I see a letter from you, my mind is blown away, that such strong feelings arise so quickly, my heart beats faster and I smile more. And I tell myself that I have to be patient and not force you to reveal my feelings, but I want to look after you, and I try to make you feel how much my life has changed since you entered it, I will always be honest with you. I will try to remain modest, but I cannot hide how I feel about you, you need to know, I understand that you can smile or laugh, take offense or worry, I still do not know all your feelings. But my heart tells me frankly that it is open to you! I hope you feel better when you think of us, and like me, you feel these butterflies in your stomach when you think of us together. I don't think we can ignore this, as our feelings of love grow, our thoughts will increasingly come to how things will be when we are one and together! I want you completely, heart, soul, body, your passion (which, I am sure, is as strong and greedy as my own) I want you to be in my life always!
So keep writing, keep talking, don't feel lonely, you know there is no place I would rather be more than curling up with you in your arms, getting into your bed while you sleep, getting ready for the day ahead! And you will feel how my passion, my excitement grows next to you when you fall asleep, and you can smile that your woman will always be ready for you when you need her, and you need her love, as well as her heart and mind!
Thanks for being with me. I am grateful to you that my life has become brighter! I will be waiting for your answer. Impatiently! Take care. Kiss you tenderly. Your Alena

Received: from DESKTOP-DEP1IPQ ([217.118.90.170])
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:56:21 +0300

BEEWLAN2
127083, Moscow, Russia

dct-600402.jpg

dct-600406.jpg

dct-600420.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”