It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatyana Brusnyk; <manyadentukrr@gmail.com/1denttattianaukr@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana Brusnyk; <1denttattianaukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:31 pm

.... we know that in the next Hours the Drama will start

Hello my darling xxxxxx, How was your day? How is your mood?
I want you to know that I keep thinking of you the whole day, even every minute.. You are far away from me, and I miss you more and more, I want you to be next to me.
I dream to be in your arms now and to hear your voice. I wish I could feel the warmth of your hands holding me gently on cold days. I constantly feel that you are thinking of me all the time..
I am calmed down only by the thought that I will see you soon in the airport hall.
You won’t even believe how many times I've been imagined this moment when we meet, when I can see you and touch you! I dream to see your eyes, your smile!
I've been waiting for you for so long time, so I can’t even believe that it's only a small step has left...
xxxxxx you appeared in my life and aroused in me so amazing emotions! You are the most important person in my life! I think that today I have the best news for all this time!
I can say you the exact date and time of my flight to you. Can you believe that 13 FEB our first meeting will take place!?))
It will be the best day in my life because I'll be able for the first time to see, hug and kiss you!
Our relationships and you are the most important things for me now that I even can’t think about work and studying!
Of course I’ll continue going to work but all my thoughts and dreams are full of you! YOU!
Maybe it sounds weird and naive but I'm already thinking about what I should wear for our first meeting, what makeup and hairstyle I will have)).
I know you realize that a real meeting differs a little bit from chatting in the internet and I really want you to like me from the first second when you see me.
Today my curator told me that the money was not received on the settlement account. He asked me talk to my superior and to send a payment next time.
So today I will talk with my superior to speed up this process.
I send you a photo of an e-ticket that you know when I arrive.
I am asking you to arrange all your affairs so that you can pick me up at in the airport. Today, my superior is out. I’ll try to make an appointment with them tomorrow.
Tomorrow everything will be ready. Your, Tatiana

P.S. I am sending a copy of my ticket. I'll try calling you again this week. Can you imagine that we will meet soon? Are you excited? .... absolutely NOT!

Received: from [192.168.122.25] ([194.147.93.12])
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:57:09 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

image2899.jpg

e-tickets Madison.jpg ....... was normally a PDF

..... the QR-code up right is pointless, seems I've to ask Lufthansa after her Booking code and the Price ... :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana Brusnyk; <manyadentukrr@gmail.com/1denttattianaukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:54 pm

...... Lufthansa promised to answer and to write back. :applause: :applause:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx, How are you doing today? I'm very happy to receive your letter. How was your day? How is your health? Today I had a very intense day.
I had a lot of time to do different things during the day. In the morning I went to the store. I bought Foods made cleaning in my house. I carefully cleaned the house before leaving.
You know I like cleanliness and order. I like to cook, and I often cook different dishes of Ukrainen traditional cuisine.
Today I cooked dinner and thought that it would be nice if you could try that I cooked. I prepared the famous ukrainen Borsh.
Did you hear something about this? I think that this is the most famous dish in Ukraine after dumplings and pancakes. I was very keen to appreciate my dishes and appreciate their taste.
I really would like to stand in the kitchen and feel when you hug me, kiss me, touch my hips. It would be very nice to cook together with you our supper dinner.
I'm sure that you will like xxxxxx very much as I cook. I'm more and more often visited by the thought that you think of me as a woman. xxxxxxx Do you like my body?
I believe that Sex in a relationship is also very important I would like to order what you think about it. I ask you to tell me your sexual ideas.
I want you to do this first since I never wrote about it first I do not complain. Do you understand me?? I'm waiting for your letter with answers to my questions. Your woman, Tatiana

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 09:40:47 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

image1155.jpg

image73177.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I'm very glad to receive your letter today. I was pleased to read your ideas about me.
I'm pleased to read your words and find out that I'm attracting you. Dear xxxxxx, I miss you. I want to hug you
and press my body to you.
I often imagine when we first see each other. When we spend our night together. Especially for our first night, I'm gonna buy some beautiful underwear and throw myself at you like a tigress.
We will caress each other for a long time. We will use many poses. I want you to feel really good. I want to see you moan with pleasure. Mmmm..
I think that we will not sleep at night. I will try to make sure that you never forget this night. I hope that you will do the same for me. We will make a break only for coffee and sandwiches.
Darling, I wanted to take a bath with you. Before our meeting there was not much left. I often think about things that we can do together. I think about it in detail.
I have a good imagination. Even now I have a shiver in the body. Well, I'll focus on this topic in my message. I'm finishing the letter. I'm waiting for your message, I miss you.
My kisses and hugs!! Your woman, Tatiana

Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 10:06:37 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

image9543.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:42 pm

.... this crap is soooo old but I'm really keen to get this "promissory note" coz this is new in this stupid story :party:

:sick: :sick: :pee: :pee:
Darling xxxxxx, How are you doing today? How is your mood? Today I have a lot of news. I'll get this straight.
In the morning I had a meeting with my curator.
We had an extremely unpleasant conversation. I wanted to get concrete answers to my questions. I asked him why they still have not transferred the money.
My curator immediately rebelled and told that he won’t pay for anything. He got to know that I am planning
to stay with you forever.
He explained me that the clinic does not want to waste money on me if I am not going to return to Ukraune.
I was very disappointed to hear that, but I understand what he is talking about.
After this conversation I decided to talk to my curator one more time to find the ways out of the situation.
I asked him if I can cash out the certificate in Ukraune that I could make this payment. He replied that over
the past two years USA changed the rules.
If I decided to fly to Israel, there would be no problems. I could get the whole amount in Ukraine. But your country allows to cash out the grant certificate only on its territory.
That is why my curator said that the only way out of the situation is to pay this money for my own. I want you to know that I am not in despair because everything is ready for my journey!
I went to the bank where I keep my money on the deposit. I was a client of this bank for a long time and I was sure that they will be able to give me a loan for a short period of time.
I explained the whole situation to the manager of the bank. I showed him a copy of my grant certificate that
I will be able to cash out it and immediately transfer money back from USA.
The manager denied me for the same reason that my curator. I collected all my saving, it was 900 Usd and went to work to write you a letter.
On my way I thought where I can get the rest 600 Usd???? I'm still paying a loan for my apartment,so I can’t sell it so quickly.
Then I realized that I have no other way but borrow this amount from you. I'm sure that for you xxxxx it's not big a problem.
We both have done so much for our meeting, I do not think you'll deny me now. Moreover I will give you this money back in 3-4 days after my arrival to you.
I will cash out my certificate and give you all sum back. I can’t even imagine that such a situation could happen with me!
I feel so helpless now… So many things have already done, documents, tickets… And now I have this problem that can ruin everything!!! I have no other choice but to ask you for help!
I am confident that you xxxxx will not leave me in this situation! Hope that situation will be the first and the last obstacle on your way to be together.
Honey, I'm sure that my man will do everything to help me to solve this problem, am I right? I send you a copy of my grant certificate that you know where I need this money.
I also send you my bank account statement. In my last letter I already sent you my ticket, as well as a photo of my passport. I will wait for your answer. It will be another sleepless night.
I do hope that you understand me clearly and won’t leave me alone in such a difficult situation! I trust you and believe in everything you’ve wrote to me!
My heart is crying and has only dream to see you and to be with you… Your, Tatiana

P.S If you're worried, I can send you a promissory note so you can be legally protected. You can also call the medical Association and clarify all the questions.

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:49:43 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

TU-022021-Tatiana-Brusnyk.jpg

The-Bank-statement.jpg

... not necessary to comment this Bank crap coz we know it very well, also the Signature from the Bank is always the same

Passport.jpg

... to the Passport:

This hidden Guy from the Passport we know very well. Machine-readable Part down is Nonsense and have different length. Is she born now 15/09 85 or 25/10/85? We've also 2 diff. Dates of expiry in the Passport. Punched Passport number above left is complete Nonsense and printed on Top. Also she should decide which Security feature she uses .... :roll: :roll: :roll:
After the Personal Data she should have her B-Day 20.01.1989

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:29 pm

..... immediately her answer.

Hello, my honey xxxxxx, I must honestly say, this night was the most horrible for me! I thought about your letter.
I considered all the possible variants.
To tell the truth, I was sure that you would do this. I was not mistaken in you! I am sure for 100 percent that you were sent to me from heaven and we should be together.
You proved me again that you are a real man!
With you xxxxxx, I don't have to be afraid of anything and I feel real safe! I want to tell you that for several days I have been reading a lot of information about your country and watching many podcasts.
I want to know as much as possible about your culture, way of life and mentality of USA I think it is very important, because I want to adapt as quickly as possible.
I hope that you will help me in this and do everything to make it easy for me. I really want your family and friends to like me)) Have you already told anyone about me?
I really want to impress your relatives and close friends that they would be happy for us and our relationship))
It seems to me that it is very romantic, that two people have found each other in this huge world and there
will be our first meeting in a few days! Now the main thing ....
Eric, today I talked to my curator and he said that we have two ways for sending money directly to my curator’s bank account.
I’m giving you all the information that is necessary for this.

1)You can send money to my accountant's Bank account. This Bank account is used for international transactions. I just need to specify the sender's full details and the transaction amount.
Don't worry, the money won't be lost. Everything will be fine!

Holder Name: Brazhkin Vladimir Andreevich
Name of Bank: Tinkoff Bank
Account number (IBAN): RU40817840600000535331 or 40817840600000535331
SWIFT: TICSRUMMXXX
Bank address: 1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia
Holder address: 123060, Russia, Moscow, 1st Volokolamsky pr. 45-28
Purpose of payment: Personal help!

2)Or you can send the money to me. In Ukraine, because of the entire political situation, only the system works well moneygram.com or riamoneytransfer.com or westernunion.com
You can install the application yourself or send the money through the site. Here is the information:

Name: Tatiana
Surname: Brusnyk
City: Dnepropetrovsk
Postal code: 49038
Adress: Mahdeburzkoho Prava Street, 17- 23

I think that sending money to a bank account is the most convenient and safe way. But you can choose any of these variants, which is most convenient for you.

IMPORTANT:
Please, be careful when sending money that all information is mentioned correctly and please send me the statement or copy of extract that I could give it to my curator as a conformation of my actions.
I think that you know such a procedure and there won’t be any problems with it. I just kindly ask you to do this as soon as possible because time flies too fast and I have a little time left.
We have to complete all the formalities as soon as possible because I don’t want to have any problems. Hope you really understand that your help is of vital importance for me!
I rely only on you! You are my moral support and confidence in tomorrow! I will be waiting for your letter with all the information. Just imagine that soon these kisses will become real!
What a wonderful time is coming for us! Forever yours, Tatiana

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:23:38 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

..... the Street from her given Homeaaddress is very short and free Fantasy.

..... also given address from Brazhkin Vladimir Andreevich is free Fantasy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello, my love. How was your day yesterday? What is your mood today?? I hope that everything is in order and you have not changed your position about our meeting.
Today I had an unpleasant conversation with my curator. I gave him the promise that I could make the necessary payment within a few days.
But you still have not given me the money, I can not close this matter without you.
My curator requires payment, they are required to confirm the date of my flight and all other issues related to my move.
I beg you, today you must find time, at least one hour, to send me money. We can not wait any longer. If we miss this opportunity,
I'm afraid that I will have problems and I will have to stay in Ukraine even for a long time.
Now our future is in your hands, it all depends on you, I ask you to take this as seriously as possible. I'm waiting for your answer today.

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:13:58 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:43 pm

..... God's mills grind slowly ..... finally a answer from Lufthansa Customer care to this e-Ticket. The answer was very interesting and helpfull coz they explained the forged parts ==> wrong ==> correct :applause: :applause: :applause: ...... I'm really impressed from Lufthansa
So, I cannot post the complete Mail coz we don't give a free Lession here

Sehr geehrter xxxxxxxx

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage vom 04. Februar 2021.

Zurzeit erreicht uns eine Vielzahl von Anfragen, die eine Verzögerung in der Beantwortung nach sich zieht. Wir bedauern, dass wir Ihr Anliegen erst jetzt beantworten können. Wir möchten uns für die verspätete Bearbeitung aufrichtig entschuldigen.

Da Sie in Ihrer Anfrage keine Rufnummer angegeben haben, können wir Sie leider nicht telefonisch erreichen.

Wir haben Ihr Anliegen geprüft und möchten Ihnen mitteilen, dass das beigefügte Dokument eine Fälschung ist:

- *** Removed***

- ***Removed***

- ***Removed***

Wir hoffen, Ihnen mit diesen Informationen geholfen zu haben und würden uns freuen, Sie demnächst an Bord eines Fluges der Deutschen Lufthansa begrüßen zu dürfen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Lufthansa Customer Care Service

Marvin Engel

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft, Koeln
Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Koeln HRB 2168
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley
Vorstand / Executive Board: Carsten Spohr (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Christina Foerster, Harry Hohmeister, Dr. Detlef Kayser, Dr. Michael Niggemann

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your inquiry dated February 4th, 2021.

We are currently receiving a large number of inquiries which result in a delay in answering. We regret that we can only now answer your request. We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing.

Since you did not provide a phone number in your request, we unfortunately cannot reach you by phone.

We have checked your request and would like to inform you that the attached document is a forgery:

- *** Removed***

- *** Removed***

- *** Removed***

We hope that we have helped you with this information and look forward to welcoming you on board a Deutsche Lufthansa flight soon.

With best regards

Your Lufthansa Customer Care Service

Marvin Engel

Company headquarters / Corporate Headquarters: Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft, Koeln Register entry / Registration: District Court Koeln HRB 2168 Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley Board of Directors / Executive Board: Carsten Spohr (Chairman), Christina Foerster, Harry Hohmeister, Dr. Detlef Kayser, Dr. Michael Niggemann

Return to “Russian scammers”