It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com/mariyaolitina@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:34 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I was looking forward to your letter! How are you?
I am very happy to answer your letter because your letters make me happier! and my letters?
I am very glad that fate gave you to me, and I appreciate and believe in a happy future with you !!! In our happy future !!!
I understand that I am really in love with you and I want to be your lover forever! Now I dream of kissing you and hugging you and falling asleep ... I want to sleep and wake up with you! I want to see your smile!
I want to prepare a delicious breakfast and make coffee for you ... you will be very satisfied with me because
I love to cook food! =)
so I spoil you with delicious Russian pancakes with strawberries and berries and ice cream and whipped cream!
Love strawberries with cream? It's very tasty and healthy, erotic!
We'll be together very soon! Before going to bed I keep imagining us walking with you through the park where there are lots of flowers and you can hear birds singing! When I think of you, I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I know that you are my destiny and that you did not appear in my life by accident! I just want to be with you and never be part!
I can't imagine a life without thinking of you! I know you feel just like me! Because our love is mutual!
Let's dive into the sea of ​​love and burn the flame of passion! Our life is a fairy tale!
She has already become a fairy tale for me because she has you!
I am very much looking forward to your answer, I hope that you will answer me quickly.
I love you, kiss you tight and hug you! Your Mariya

Received: from localhost (host-88-215-176-51.stavropol.ru. [88.215.176.51])
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 15:11:49 +0300

Macroregional_South
OJSC Rostelecom Macroregional Branch South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG548.jpg

IMG5983.jpg

IMG844.jpg

IMG848.jpg

IMG859.jpg

vidio1.mp4
https://sendvid.com/fas25mks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, how are you?
Today I dreamed you !!! as if you and I were sailing at sea and we had a romantic time together!
When you drove a boat you looked like a real captain! Then you screamed: I'm a happy man, I have such a wonderful man
The woman I love with all my heart is a woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hugged you from behind and hugged my heart! we traveled all day and evening under the moon at sea
we started making passionate love right on the yacht !!!!! I have a dream
I woke up happy and had a great mood. I just thought of you and our meeting. All of my thoughts have been
on you lately. You live in my head I can think of nothing but you and our meeting. I never fell in love with anyone like you. You are my favorite man I just want to be with you. I want to spend all my free time with you. I want to take you for a walk in the park, hold hands, watch the sunset and meet the dawn. Prepare a delicious breakfast in the morning. I want to get to know you from work and treat you to a delicious dinner. When I fall asleep, I want to feel the warmth of your arms. I'm in a fairy tale and I want this fairy tale to become a reality. I look forward to meeting you, to always be with you. I miss you so much and just want to see you in reality.
I need you like a breath of fresh air. We will have a wonderful romantic time with you. You are the person I want to spend my whole life with. I am an honest and decent girl and that is why it is most important to me that you are honest with me, love me and stay true to me.
I am sure that you are the man of my dreams and we will definitely be together all my life. I love you!!!
Your Mariya

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:41:50 +0300

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0904.jpg

IMG593.jpg

IMG858.jpg

IMG9659.jpg

IMG985.jpg

Video.mp4
https://sendvid.com/15xbsn0u

Эфри, 24, Sochi
http:/ /oceanoflove.ru/ru/profile/1785165544

.mamba.ru/ru/profile/1785165544

...... Food-Blogger hellokitty.77

.instagram.com/hellokitty.77/

.instagram.com/explore/tags/фудблогhk77/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Hello my most beloved man in the world xxxxxx, I am very glad to have a reply from you.
Every day i get happier and happier because i have you !!!
You know, I've never felt this way, my heart is beating like it's special, and it pulls me along for me !!!!
I really understand that I want to be with you asap, everything runs inside me, I want love, I want to kiss and hug with you! I want to be near you and not let you go for a minute!
only with you can i fall asleep and wake up !!! I dream of kissing you !!!!!! I always think of you. I look at your photos every day. Only i need you !!! I haven't had sex in a long time. Are you ready to have sex with me I just want you
I have a lot of thoughts and desires, often I imagine ourselves having sex in different situations, in different poses! It is so romantic! What do you like best? Tell me about it! I'm sorry for writing so openly, but I think we're very close already! And I am ready to discuss all questions and topics with you, because you are my closest person! I am very happy that fate has united us and soon we will become one! One Love! Two hearts are united in one big heart! And we fly like birds in the sky! Honestly, when you appeared in my life, it got bright and colorful! I want this to go on forever! I started to look at things from the positive side!
You make me better you make me stronger! I want to cultivate for you and for our love and our future of life! You are the man of my dreams!
I look forward to seeing you in real life. It will be the most beautiful moment in our life.
It will be a moment of happiness!
I love you and my heart only beats thanks to you. I need you !!! You are my drug and my medicine! my food for life!
I kiss and hug you! Your loving Mariya

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:38:50 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG00643.jpg

IMG00674.jpg

IMG850.jpg

IMG959.jpg

IMG9859.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Hello my dearest and sweet man xxxxxxx !!!
I am so glad to receive your reply. Today is a sunny day in Moscow!
I have all my thoughts with you and we together ... but in reality I am still in Russia !!!!
very soon I will come to you. I want us to have a romantic dinner and good music on the first night ... !!!
I think we will have a great time on the first night ... we will eat delicious dishes we like and feed each other berries and ice cream dessert! and then I want to cuddle up to you and I want to hear your heart beating!
I want to caress you and give you tender kisses and receive your kisses in return!
When we are together, nothing will separate us and we will immerse ourselves in the most tender world of affection and love !!!!!
I am just magically drawn and my thoughts are filled with you. I think this fate gives us a chance for a happy life !!!! We cannot miss this opportunity! because I realized we were made for one another! With your appearance, my life was full of meaning and I could feel how necessary it is for me - to realize that you are
on this earth and how important it is for me to live for you. And how divinely beautiful, wonderfully beautiful
to hear your words of love.
When I close my eyes I feel you very close I hear your breath, your numbing smell, feel the warmth of your skin, the tenderness of your hands and the passion of your lips. I seem to live in another dimension, somewhere out there, behind the clouds.
Where I could climb the wings of your love For me there is no longer gravity and the laws of this world no longer have any power over me.
Do you think so, dear, but I don't want to remember anything that came before me in my life. I don't long for anything in this life but your love.
I like a sip of cold water in the desert. There is only you and that which is connected to you. I'm out of the world now, I'm completely lost in your essence in you I want to be happy with you when you are fine, sad when something does not work. I want to be in your blood In your soul, in your heart, I want you to have me. Your face, your appearance, your hands, your lips intoxicate me more than the most intoxicating wine.
I'm waiting for you. I look forward to this higher hour when we meet with you. And then two souls, two hearts, will merge.
And most likely it has already happened somewhere ... high ... in the universe, but very soon it will actually happen and I will hug you tightly at the airport and tell you the greatest and most tender words of love !!!! probably would!
Today I will rest and lie in a bubble bath and do some spa treatments, I will think of you and soon dream of our meeting !!!
I wish you a good mood, I kiss you juicy and strong! please write me soon!
With love, sincerely, your beloved Mrs. Mariya

Received: from localhost (37-144-2-182.broadband.corbina.ru. [37.144.2.182])
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:10:15 +0400

RU-CORBINA-20120302
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

IMG0053.jpg

IMG7854.jpg

IMG78548.jpg

IMG8854.jpg

IMG959.jpg

IMG9659.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, today is a wonderful day. How are you?
I hope your day went well and you are in a good mood like mine!
Darling, I hope that you will understand all that I am trying to tell you in this letter.
It's so strange and pleasant when you wake up in the morning and fall asleep at night, you miss something like that.
I will follow you and into the fire and into the water! With all my heart I will capture every breath and smile, because I love you very much!
I will give you luck! I can because you are my life! I believe in you, I'm afraid for you, I love you and I know that, no matter what, I'll be there!
You know, I feel so bad when you're not around. The feeling of separation is stronger than me because it is slowly killing me and depriving me of sleep and joy ...
The romance you give me lifts me to heaven where I want to stay with you forever ...
You are my favorite man and I want to be a part of you. Part of your life!
I wish it was all forever. Realize my love I'm ready to be yours forever. You won't believe it, but I really love you. You are the man of my dreams.
So weird that we fell in love on the internet
I thought it could just be in fairy tales or on TV. And now I clench my fists and clench my teeth so as not to cry out of such love.
It burns inside of me and burns me all inside. I am no longer Only this life remains.
And I'll give it to you You love I just don't know how to describe everything that I keep so faithfully.
And what will happen if you withhold all of this from me?
I think i'm gonna die But how wonderful it is - I will die of your love. In the meantime, I just dissolve in your glass like powdered coffee.
I am ready to be your coffee just to be with you. That's how I love you my love
I wish you a good mood! I kiss and hug you! Your Mariya

Received: from localhost ([91.235.246.24])
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:02:17 +0400

INTERLOGICA-LTD-NET
Victor I. Kopylov
Street. Anniversary, 3
142 190 MO Troitsk

IMG0054.jpg

IMG7584.jpg

IMG783.jpg

IMG85983.jpg

Video.mp4 .... by her Videos one have always the feeling that it is a other Person
https://sendvid.com/6paonm60

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx,
As always, I am pleased to see your letter again. How are you? I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a wonderful mood for you again. Recently, my mother also noticed that I was in a good mood. Sometimes she looks at me and in the depths of her soul I see well and her happiness. I think every mother wants her daughter's happiness. Do you agree?
I really don't know what is happening to me. When I get your letter on my face I smile very much. I am so glad that we have a friend with you and that he led us to the meeting. I am so happy that today I have come one step closer to my happiness. I hope that you look forward to my arrival at your place too? I am confident that we will always be in a good mood together.
I think you've already prepared a little plan for our time together. Every day before bed, imagine how we're enjoying a good time. I see that you also have an idea of ​​our meeting. My mother gave me a lot of recipes today that I made for you. She told me when my parents were young my mother cooked this for my father. he really liked it! I am sure I will like it and you will too. I would like to prepare dinner for you every day. We have already spoken to you on this subject.
Well, I have to finish my letter on that. My mother had promised to show me how to prepare several dishes.
I wish you a good mood!
Your Mariya

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:27:56 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0904.jpg

IMG583.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IMG959.jpg

Video.mp4 ..... pointless 2 sec. clip
https://sendvid.com/0vni5mu2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx, thanks for your answer. How are you?
Nice weather today in our city. On the sunny street and now I'm in a good mood. I love reading your letter. Because now I appreciate your letter and your attention for me.
I love you. Believe me. I have the greatest feelings for each other.
I am very glad that you came into my life. Your presence in my life made me happy. I want to see you personally. I believe that face-to-face meetings help you get to know each other as well as possible.
I always wanted to be with someone you love and spend more time with them ... I really want pure love.
I met you and maybe we have a clear and mutual love.
You are my best man and we are going to have sex with you. We're going to have the best sex in the world.
We love each other and we will be happy.
From the first few letters I realized that you are a serious person. I will be with you all my life. I am sure that you will never hurt me and I will always be honest with you.
I am glad we found each other. Now I want to finish my letter. I'll wait for your answer. I kiss you gently.
Your Mariya

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 14:44:54 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0074.jpg

IMG8508.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IMG8694.jpg

IMG89509.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:56 am

.... she send me the same letter from Monday once more.

Received: from localhost (128-69-155-246.broadband.corbina.ru. [128.69.155.246])
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 11:06:46 +0400

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

.... Pics already posted yesterday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 pm

..... she don't have photos ... its only Bla-Bla

Hello my sweet xxxxxxx,
Thank you for your especially my letter. I am really glad that we approach each other every day. I believe that our relationship with you will always have faith and understanding. Thank you for your consideration and for contacting us. I really need your attention I need your feelings
Thank you for changing my life. Before my life there was only gray color. I haven't seen anything in this world. But now you've changed my life. My life has become multicolored.
I feel great that we are communicating with you and I like our correspondence! I always think of you. I think our correspondence with you, even when I'm working. I think of your home In my opinion you are next to me. Sometimes I have nothing to do and look at your photos. I don't know what happened to me. But I feel our relationships are growing. I think you are one person i have in my life. I think that I can be with you in a fun and happy woman. I wouldn't mind seeing you But this is my dream. I am not hiding anything from you. I am writing you a letter with all my heart. I think my writing is really like you.
I will finish my letter. I'll wait for your answer.
Your Mariya

I love you and I will always love you. Believe me. You are my love and I will always be yours

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 14:45:03 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG003.jpg

IMG7584.jpg

IMG7859.jpg

IMG8959.jpg

IMG954.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx, how are you?
Thank you for your reply to my letter. I am glad you wrote to me. I am always happy when I receive your letter. you are my best man and believe me, when we meet you you will be the happiest man on this planet.
I promise you.
how is your weather today What are you doing today believe me. I love you very much. and you are my love in this world.
I am always with you. you are my Love. and i want to come crazy to you and have a wonderful time with you.
I believe that you want to see me too.
I ask you to believe me. You are my love and we will be together.
I will do anything to make you happy.
I'll wait for your answer.
you are my Love.
Your Mariya

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:31:28 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0064.jpg

IMG758.jpg

IMG7589.jpg

IMG8583.jpg

IMG8589.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx, how are you?
Thank you for your reply to my letter. In any case, I hope that everything is okay with you too. Today we have very good weather. How is your weather
I love it when the weather is sunny. When the weather is nice on people's faces, there is always a smile and a good mood to be seen. Do you agree? I would be very happy if Russia always had summer. but it is certainly
not real. These are just my dreams. I am sure that dreams will come true! =))) and only when I'm with you
will summer be in my heart.
and i believe that we will be together
I believe in you. And I believe that you will never hurt me
I only believe in you my love
Today I was in the travel agency and I knew more about my trip with you. I will travel to you as a tourist on a tourist visa. As a travel agency told me. The best and safest way for you as a tourist My tourist visa I can be
1 day before my flight.
for the visa I paid. I will come to you for 21 days. I paid 630 euros. 30 euros every day. I've spent all of my savings. I wish to come to you. The time and date of the flight I will know if I have to pay for my trip in a
travel agency ... I have a very strong desire to meet you, but I have to tell you that I am not drove to you because I can't pay for my trip. I was hoping that my principal would be my salary and that I could pay for my trip to see you. But today the director told me that I would get my paycheck until after my vacation. ((I'm very excited about this. I've just spoken to my close friends and relatives, but no one can help me pay for my trip. (((
I only need 340 euros. I didn't have enough of my money. forgive me. I ask you not to leave me. I need you a lot.
It bothered me. Because I promised that I would cover my travel expenses today. But I didn't get any vacation pay. Our director was on a foreign project. And our company has no money. The chief accountant told me that nothing can be done .... Director makes all the decisions. My boss put a lot of money into an expensive project. and therefore the company has no money. But I told the director that I need the money now. I told my director that I wanted to go to another country. But the director told me that at the moment he has no money to pay me. I couldn't answer him. I turned and walked away. I was terribly shocked. It bothered me a lot. Now know
I don't know what to do. I planned to come to you. I wanted to pay for the trip. but my director disappointed me. To be honest i know not what i will do. I just want to be with you and enjoy our meeting!
Now you meet in my heart and my soul and my desire with you makes me happy! The thought of you warms
my soul, decorates my day and brings a smile. And I know that the thought of me makes you happy. I would be happy if one day we could see each other in real time. I want to examine your eyes. I want to see your smile. And I liked that your smile is only for me I would only like yours. I liked that your heart is only mine. We have two halves. I hope our hearts will always be together.
I believe parents should be respected, valued, helpful, and loved until the end of our days. Am i right my love
Don't worry, I just think about you all the time. In the end, when we met on the internet, something bright came to mind. Before that, my life was boring and colorless. My life was colorful but not interesting, and it seemed to me that nothing could change me. but when i met you i completely changed ... i really feel like you touched my heart and now all my thoughts are about you and about our meeting. I can't live in peace ...
They gave me new sensations and emotions. And apparently you've found the key to my heart and it really seems to me that we are going to have a wonderful relationship. I believe everything will be fine.
In any case, I will finish my letter and wait for your reply.
kiss you gently
Your Mariya

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 10:49:14 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0063.jpg

IMG0064.jpg

IMG8548.jpg

IMG8549.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:32 pm

.... how I always say: Lipstick & Make up is not a Guarantee for Brain :silly: :roll: :disagree:

xxxxxx, is that all you want to tell me?

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:03:12 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 pm

.... seems that the Money problem is from the table

Thank you for your reply to my letter. I am glad that everything is okay with you and that you wrote to me. Today the weather is terrible. very strong wind. like your weather
Today I'm doing house cleaning. I'll cook later. What are you going to do? Tell me. I wonder what my love is doing
I want to tell you to understand me. I love you very much . and believe me. I really really need you you are my Love. and i believe that we will be together
I want you to believe in me The most important thing in a relationship is to trust each other. and believe me.
I will never hurt you.
I love you very much.
My mother is happy for us that we met. Sometimes it seems to me that mom is a little jealous of us. but she's just happy for us. trust me. I am really glad that you and I are together. and I want you to meet and have a wonderful 21 days together.
I love you. I wish you a wonderful day.
and I ask you to remember I always think of you. and i belong only to you
I'll wait for your answer.
Your Mariya

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:19:23 +0400

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG0063.jpg

IMG758.jpg

IMG784.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IMG87458.jpg

IMG89593.mp4
https://sendvid.com/ae4cv18d

Meine Liebe.mp4
https://sendvid.com/2zypa9l2

Video.mp4
https://sendvid.com/t6pngz8r

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Thank you for your reply to my letter. forgive me for not being able to write to you before. I am just very sad. I want to come to you. I ask you not to leave me.
because only you are in my world. and i want to come to you. believe in me. I want to love you and be with you. Trust me.
This morning I made a vegetable salad and a fish soup. My mother is happy when I wake up in the morning and cook for us. From a young age I was always interested in cooking. I can even say that cooking is my hobby. When we meet I will always cook for us. I want you to know that I am a very economical girl. I love it when the house is clean and tidy. I am 100 sure that when I arrive you will understand how I am a girl.
Believe me, I will do everything I can to make you happy.
I am pleased to meet you. I think we're having a good time together. We have great feelings for each other and now nobody can bother us anymore. We will be the happiest couple in the world with you. I love you my love. I have a great desire to hug you and kiss you in gratitude for your kind words. Thank you for always being me Many Thanks!!!
I believe we will meet and be together soon. I'll wait for your answer. I kiss you softly, softly.
I miss you so much. I really need you
The only Mariya

Received: from localhost ([91.235.246.24])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:25:54 +0400

INTERLOGICA-LTD-NET
InterLogica Ltd.
Street. Anniversary, 3
142 190 MO Troitsk
Russia

IMG004.jpg

IMG0054.jpg

IMG748.jpg

IMG7858.jpg ... she must be Single, only one toothbrush in the Bath behind :D

IMG849.jpg

IMG8549.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mariyaolitina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 09, 2021 1:28 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german but I'm not in the mood for another Round with her .... she's too daft on the End

I feel lonely and I want to fix it
i will be waiting for you here mariyaolitina@gmail.com

Received: from [78.60.50.17] ([78.60.50.17])
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 09:11:55 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

Telia-Lietuva
Telia Lietuva, AB
Telia Lietuva, AB NOC
Saltoniskiu g. 7A
LT-03501 Vilnius
Lithuania

7917421.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”