It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <irinairina8764@gmail.com/irinairina5775@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:01 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hey, my name is Irinochka!!!
Iam looking for a caring man to create strong relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in meeting me,
You can write me an email irinairina8764@gmail.com
and we will make friends!!
Please send your photo and tell us about yourself!!!!
Irinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [209.150.252.180])
Reply-To: Irina <irinairina8764@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:21:02 +0800

BTCBR
BTC Broadband Inc.
OrgId: BTCBR
Address: 6 E Breckenridge
City: Bixby
StateProv: OK
PostalCode: 74008

IMG-8965436.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <irinairina8764@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:04 pm

... with the same Pic once more in DMF-Spam

Hey, my name is Irina!
I am looking for a real man to create strong relationships.
I am a little nervous, but if you are interested in my letter,
I will be glad if you reply to my email irinairina8764@gmail.com
and we will get to know each other better!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo!
Irinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [76.81.161.99])
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:21:09 +0800

Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinairina8764@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:10 pm

..... once more in DMF-Spam

Hello, my name Irina....
I'm looking for a caring man to create serious relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in me,
Email me irinairina8764@gmail.com
and we will become good friends, and maybe more than friends!!!
Waiting for your photo and story about you.....
Irinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [100.10.11.17])
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:30:54 +0800

MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business
OrgId: MCICS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Pkwy
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

IMG-872139.jpg

..... Дарина Емашева/Darina Emasheva from Kazan

.instagram.com/darina_emasheva/

https:/ /vk.com/d.a.emasheva .... Private

https:/ /vk.com/id242682464 .... Private

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinairina8764@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:12 pm

.... with the first Pic once more in DMF-Spam

Good day, my name Ira!!
Iam looking for a good man to create strong relationships.
I am a little nervous, If you are interested in me,
You can write me an email irinairina8764@gmail.com
and we will make friends!!!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo!!!!
Irina

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [208.52.170.130])
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 21:29:33 +0800

MacStadium, Inc.
OrgId: MACST-2
Address: 1120 Curran Street
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30318

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:11 pm

...... finally from DMF

Hello !
Thank you for your reply, I am glad to see your letter. To be honest, I didn't think that you would answer, but deep down I still believed.
I'm probably an old-fashioned girl because I recently started dating online. I hope you will understand me that it will be more convenient for me to communicate only through e-mail.
Why did you start dating via the Internet?
A week ago I met my old friend. It turns out that she now lives abroad. She told me a wonderful story. She decided to meet a man from abroad. She chose a man from another country. She signed up on a dating site. As a result, she met a man from America. First they corresponded, then, after a while, they decided to meet. They met in America. Their relationship after the first meeting grew into mutual feelings. Now they have been living a joint, happy life for a year now and are expecting a baby. Now she has moved to live in America.
It was this happy story that prompted me to turn to the Internet for dating. And now I am writing you a letter.
I know that you live very far from me, I understand, and it does not scare me. There is some kind of romance in this.
I was very tired of living alone and therefore decided to find a life partner myself.

I am interested to know a little about you, what kind of person you are, what kind of character you have, what do you love and what are your hobbies !?
I'll tell you a little about myself so that you can imagine with whom you communicate. I am Russian by nationality and live in Russia. I was born on February 25, 1991. My height is 165 centimeters, weight is 54 kilograms ...
I live alone, I rent a one-room apartment in a small area of ​​my city. I have no children.
My mom lives separately from me. She lives in a village 90 km from the city! I do not have a father. I hardly remember him ... He died when I was still little. I don't like to think about it ...
At heart I am a cheerful, calm, sociable girl. I love order, sequence of actions, balanced. I approach everything with a sense of humor and responsibility. This is little that I can tell you about my character in this letter. I would like to see your photos. With this letter I am sending some of my photos so that you can see me too! Hope you like my photos! I would like to write a lot more about myself, but one letter will not cover everything.
I really hope for your answer and for our further communication ...
Irina!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([96.9.247.44])
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:30:00 +0800

NEXEON-IPV4-4
NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)
OrgId: NU-135
Address: 603 Discovery Dr.
City: West Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60185

IMG-783554.jpg

IMG-789564.jpg ..... Greetz from Kazan :D

IMG-97694.jpg

..... Pic2

Подвесной мост в Крутушке, близ Казани - Suspension bridge in Krutushka, near Kazan

https:/ /zen.yandex.ru/media/martinian/podvesnoi-most-v-krutushke-bliz-kazani-5b98f25a67918d00aa70d74a

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:14 pm

....... 4h later

Hey! How's your day? What are you doing? Have you received my letters?

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:33:19 +0800

NEXEON-IPV4-4
NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:04 pm

.... I didn't say anything to her Pics

Hello dear xxxxxx! Thank you very much for your compliments. I am very glad that you like my photos. I will
try to send you as many photos as possible in the future. From your kind words, my cheeks began to turn red.
I read your letter with great interest and a smile on my face, I am very glad that you answered me. I myself could never imagine that I could get to know a man like that. To be honest, I'm a little worried. And don't
know where to start .... Hope you can help me.
In my letters I want to write to you about many things, but sometimes I forget something. In the last letter
I wrote that I live in Russia, but I forgot to write about my city, now I’m even a little ashamed, sorry for my inattention. I live in Kazan. It is a small and ancient city. As far as I know, the distance between Kazan and Moscow is almost 850 kilometers. There are a lot of monuments, churches, various museums in this city. This is a truly beautiful city. In all my life I have not yet seen all the sights of my city.
Are there any attractions in your city?

I would like to tell you about my work. I work as an administrator in a cafe. Our cafe
is located in a small shopping center. In addition to our cafe, the shopping center has many clothing, footwear, and other stores.
I like my job very much. Since with the help of it I can translate all my thoughts into reality. Which I am very happy about. A lot of people come to me to consult in the choice of food. People trust me! So I take my job with full responsibility! What is your job? Do you like her? As my mom says, "Work should be fun." And then you can achieve great success in it "Does your work bring you pleasure? I hope that in your next letter you will tell me about it. I am very interested to know more about you!"
I have already told you that I have a very poor command of the Internet. I have had very bad social media and mobile app experiences in the past. It pains me very much to remember this. Therefore, I completely abandoned social networks and mobile applications. I am not registered with Skype, Facebook
or other social networks. I also don't use WhatsApp or other mobile apps.
It is much more convenient
for me to communicate here. I hope for your understanding. But I want you to completely trust me. Therefore, we will periodically have a video link. I think we need to get to know each other better. In a few days we will
be able to communicate via video communication. In the future, I will be glad to see your new wonderful photos!
I will look forward to your letter.
Irina!

Reply-To: Irina Irina <irinairina8764@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:57:47 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-78656.jpg

IMG-87365.jpg

IMG-896546.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted that you like my photos. I will try to send you as many photos as possible in the future. Your compliments lifted my spirits all day !! I am very glad to hear that you play sports. I respect people who play sports. I really like sports men. I also go in for sports. Sometimes I go to the gym and sometimes I go to the pool on weekends. I believe that sports can keep me fit. I think everyone wants a beautiful and athletic body. Of course I know what American football is. This is when men run across the field with a ball in their hands. They can also knock opponents down. Fishing is also a good sport. It is very exciting.
I was very pleased to read your letter now. I am very glad that we have found each other. I think you are a very interesting person. I am looking forward to learning more about you. I hope that you will not hide anything from me as I do from you. I know that you and I can find a common language and many common interests.
How are you xxxxxx? I hope you are doing well. Today was just a beautiful day. What about the weather there?
Do you do any sports? Do you have a hobby? I love spending time in the kitchen. I really enjoy cooking. I often delight my mom with exotic dishes prepared according to recipes from my favorite recipe book. This is my little hobby. I prefer tea and also a cup of coffee in the morning.
My favorite salad is "Olivier", "Greek salad" my favorite dish is "Fish baked in foil", my favorite colors are white and pink.
I think we still have a lot to learn about each other.
Basically, I like to do whatever I like, for example, go to the forest and pick mushrooms and berries. This is the only thing I can do in the village with my mother, and only in the summer. 3-4 times a week before bed, I take a walk in the fresh air. Sometimes I visit the pool. Swimming greatly strengthens the body. We can say that this is my favorite sport. Since childhood, I love water and sometimes I visit the pool once a week, it's a pity there is not enough time to do it more often.
Yesterday was a difficult working day, many visitors came to the cafe. After a busy day at work and an evening walk, I fell asleep in a sweet dream, saw some kind of dream, but which one, I can not remember. Do you have this? How often do you dream?
How was your day, what did you do? Today I went to the pet store. I have long dreamed of buying an aquarium home and having beautiful fish. They cheer up, it's nice to watch them. What do you think? I love everything exotic, but I don't know who to get it, I also really like parrots or rare species of cats. But most of all I want fish.
I would like to know your opinion, maybe you can tell me? Do you have any pets?
I really love nature and I love spending a lot of time in nature ... I hope you like it. This concludes my letter and I hope to see your reply soon.
Your dear Irina!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([107.173.73.28])
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 17:54:01 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-1375.jpg

IMG-4459.jpg

IMG-873565.jpg

IMG-87469.jpg

IMG_1502.mp4 ....... 1 sec. silent movie :disagree: :disagree:
https://sendvid.com/u8outqls

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your beautiful words. I am very glad that you liked my photos. I will try to send you as many photos as possible in the future. Your compliments started to blush on my cheeks ... I don't have animals either. I like cats and dogs. I love playing and stroking them.
I am very happy to see your letter.
There are such paradoxes that you cannot remember dreams, but today I remember exactly. Yesterday I said, being impressed by the beautiful fish in the pet store, I dreamed of a large beautiful aquarium that stood next to my bed. It was so beautiful that I remember its smallest details, the only thing that I hardly remember is the fish. There were many of them, both small and large, some swam, and there were those that froze at the bottom of the aquarium. I started to feed them, but then my alarm clock rang, which, as luck would have it, interrupts many sweet dreams.
How are you? How is your mood?
We had a holiday at work today. My friend had a birthday. Our cafe was the place for a birthday party. Many guests came. It was my friend's family. Many relatives and friends came to her. Many gifts were presented and many congratulations were said. It was a wonderful evening.
How do you spend the holidays of your close friends and relatives?
How do you spend your free time? I prefer to spend time with friends and I hate being alone because I am a very sociable person, I have many friends. We meet each other two or three times a week - usually at the end of the week, and together we go to a cafe, cinema, sometimes bowling, or just take a walk down the street. We also love going to karaoke! We spend a lot of time in nature, in the park. I will send you some different photos.
With each letter I learn something new about you, something interesting to me. I really like our communication and would like it to be intense. We need to get to know each other better, I hope that everything will be fine with us and we can meet with you in the future. I meet each of your letters with a smile on my face and a pleasant feeling of happiness.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Your dear Irina!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([107.173.73.28])
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 19:54:10 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-5053.jpg

IMG-758946.jpg

IMG-784365.jpg

IMG-986045.jpg

IMG_1776.mp4 ...... another 2 Sec. silent movie
https://sendvid.com/lvilzgaw

...... Pic 2

Tsaritsyno is a palace museum and park reserve in the south of Moscow.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx! Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that you liked my photos. I will try
to send you as many photos as possible in the future. From your kind words, my cheeks began to turn red.
I hope you will be pleased if I call you gentle words. I am pleased to express my sympathy for you, a man who amazed me with his beauty, sense of humor, decency, manners and his sincerity. I am pleased to see your signs of attention, gentle words. It is impossible to convey your feelings in a letter, feeling like floating in the sky while reading your letters!
Yesterday, at my friend's birthday party, I thought about you, I would really like you to be near, my dear.
My friend celebrated her birthday just wonderful, there were many guests, we all danced to wonderful music, talked, gave gifts, congratulated.
I spent a long time choosing a gift for her, but settled on a wristwatch, she really liked it! Time flies elusively,
all people grow up, but in our hearts we will always be young, with wonderful memories from our childhood!
I think I can write to you how I imagine a man who should be next to me. I need to feel safe with this man so that I can relax. I want to get it once and for all! Maybe you are the man I've been looking for all the time? I'll be honest, you got my attention. You seem reliable, smart, and kind. But I don't know how you feel about me? Am I afraid that you will see me as an object to satisfy your carnal desires? I would like you to see in me not only my forms and beautiful face, but also my inner world. I am ready to give everything to such a man: love, respect and all my years of life. What do you see in me?
I will be happy to see your answer soon.
I wish you all the best.
Your dear Irina!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([107.175.104.244])
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:34:11 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-4630.jpg

IMG-67455.jpg

IMG-748353.jpg

IMG-875346.jpg

IMG_2555.mp4 ..... next 2 Sec. silent movie :roll:
https://sendvid.com/nsbolwy7

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your compliments. I am delighted that you like my photos. I will try to send you as many photos as possible in the future. Your beautiful words lifted my mood for the whole day ...
I am very happy to see your letter.
Today is a great, beautiful, sunny day. I hope you have it as successful, easy, interesting. How are you?
An unpleasant incident happened today in our cafe, a woman tried to escape from our cafe and not pay for food, I noticed this and told the guards to detain her. This woman was taken to the police station, and I was thanked for my attentiveness. It turns out that this woman often went to other cafes and also ran away without paying. What was that woman thinking when she tried to eat for free and not pay? I am very sorry
that she received such a bad upbringing from her parents, I do not like people who can afford to steal something. I would never allow myself to take someone else's and not pay for food!

But all this is work and simple everyday life ... Most of all, I am glad to see you, dear, our acquaintance, this successful year, which turned a lot in my life, it's like a book of life in which I turned a page. I am overwhelmed with emotions, I don’t know how to express my attitude towards you, every day, with every letter you write, with every photograph you take, you become closer, more interesting, dearer. You become a person who takes up more and more space in my life, space from which breathes with warmth of soul, care, tenderness.
All this reinforces the opinion of my mother, last night we had a conversation in which I talked about our acquaintance, told about your life. It was a surprise for her, but she was in solidarity. From her eyes and demeanor, I saw how our story touched her. My mother is very happy for me and wished you and me all the best.
My story came as a surprise to her, but she is not going to get into my personal life, that was her opinion. She trusts me and is sure that I am very careful in choosing my friends, and if I tell her about you, it means something, my dear ...
All the best xxxxxxx!
Your dear Irina.

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:14:49 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-3774.jpg

IMG-6596.jpg

IMG-786945.jpg

IMG-894642.jpg

IMG_2856.mp4 .... next pointless 2 Sec. silent Movie
https://sendvid.com/jjjmmum9

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi dear! Thank you for your beautiful words. I am delighted that you like my photos. I will try to send you as many photos as possible in the future. Your kind words lifted my spirits all day !!
We had good weather today and it's wonderful. How are you? How are you feeling?
I would like to wish you a successful, good day, although I do not know when you will read the letter, maybe in the morning, or maybe in the afternoon or evening, this day will be successful! I'm so happy to have you on my mind all day. How often do you think of me?
Before I told my mom about you, I thought maybe to postpone this conversation until a later time, when we meet, but could not resist, I wanted to share with my mom as soon as possible! She teaches me that I must always be open.
I want to tell you that my heart began to beat faster when I think of you. I would like to feel you xxxxxx, your gentle look, your smile, your hands. I really want warmth and care, and I think that I am not asking so much.
I am looking for pure love and romance in a relationship. The desire to have a family, a loved one by your side, to feel care and constant support in difficult times. This is what every person in life strives for, and so do I. Therefore, I sincerely hope that our friendship can grow into something more than just friendship. I am 29 years old, and now I do not have anything that I wrote to you. I was close to happiness in the past, but my
trust led to my heart being broken. I have to trust the person with whom I will be all my life. There is so much meanness and deceit in the world now that it is necessary to show attention to the people who surround us.
I don't know you very much, but I can say that you are very fair and open, and I really like it, it is interesting
to communicate with you! I want to know as much as possible about you. We are far from each other, but this did not prevent our dialogue and I believe that in the future we can meet and create a joint happy future.
I will be waiting for your letter, and I hope that you will write to me. I promise that I will think about you every minute and wait for your letters and your new photos!
Your dear Irina!

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:28:33 +0800

NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-1501.jpg

IMG-2444.jpg

IMG-6477.jpg

IMG-7525.jpg

IMG_2873.mp4
https://sendvid.com/48iz4l1e

.... also when she's turning around fast, I'm sure that we're here in Yola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm

...... :thinking: :thinking: :disagree: :disagree:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinairina5775@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:18 pm

Have a nice day, my dear! How are you? This is Irina. Unfortunately, I lost access to my past email. My last email is no longer available. So I created a new email to communicate with you. I hope you see this letter very soon. Tomorrow I will send you a large letter with photographs. Wait for my letter. Your Irina.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([172.93.153.188])
Reply-To: Irina Irina <irinairina5775@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 01:00:01 +0800

NEXEON-IPV4-5
NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinairina5775@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm

..... how can she see my letter when I didn't answer her :thinking:

Hello my dear xxxxx!
I am happy to see your letter xxxxxxx !!! You know for all the time that we have known each other, we have already learned a lot about each other. What do you think xxxxxx ??? I got the feeling that I've known you for ages. I just want to know how you feel about me xxxxxx ???
I began to perceive you as more than just a pen pal. I am imbued with trust and respect for you. What is not less important. You know, I wanted to talk about you and me! I think we are good for each other. What do you think xxxxxx? I think we could be a pretty good couple in the future. But for now, I just want to make sure we really want to be with each other. It is very important for me. I don't want to rush things. Because when two people are in a rush in a relationship ... They can hurt each other!
And I don't want us to hurt each other. And so I want to know about your feelings for me. I can say with certainty that you are a very kind and sympathetic man. you can safely rely on. And you can always help in difficult times. Such a man is not enough for every girl. And I am very grateful to fate that she brought us together.
Are you happy about that, xxxxxx ??? I hope that you will be as honest with me as I am with you! I opened my whole soul to you. And I hope my heart will not be broken! I will wait for your letters xxxxxx !!! And especially
I will be looking forward to your beautiful photos !!! I'll wait!
Your tender Irina!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([172.93.153.188])
Reply-To: Irina Irina <irinairina5775@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 01:00:01 +0800

NEXEON-IPV4-5
NORDVPN-NET
NordVPN (US)

IMG-4495.jpg

IMG-6140.jpg

IMG-7638.jpg

IMG-8717.jpg

IMG_2975.mp4 .... next pointless 1 Sec. clip
https://sendvid.com/920nji89

Return to “Russian scammers”