It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <irinairina8764@gmail.com/irinairina5775@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinairina5775@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:14 pm

....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why should I hide something from you? Say why? Why should I deceive you? Why do you think so bad of me? I never play games. It's fun for kids. I am an adult. You talk about the ring, but you don't understand that it is a memory of your father. You are laughing at me. You say that I am deceiving you. About the ring, you say it's an excuse. In fact, I don't owe you anything. I thought we had mutual feelings, but you insult me. You also insult my friend. You treated me like a wicked man. It feels like you threw me in the mud and then plunged my face into the mud. I don't deserve to be treated this way. I do not need your money. I don't need your help. You don't have to help me. Money is dust, it is dirt. I thought there would be love between us. I thought we could start a family, but I'm sorry you insulted me too much. You broke my heart.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([172.93.153.188])
Reply-To: Irina Irina <irinairina5775@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 04:40:35 -0800

NEXEON-IPV4-5
Nexeon Technologies, Inc.
OrgId: NEXEO-2
Address: 13308 Redfish Ln Ste 101
City: Stafford
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77477

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:37 pm

Headline: Re: Do you mind knowing me better?

.... empty Mail ..... only a Pic

IMG-3012.jpg

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([172.93.153.189])
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 08:19:02 -0800

NEXEON-IPV4-5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:55 pm

...... next Joke ......

Headline: Re: Do you mind knowing me better?

.... empty Mail ..... only a Pic

IMG-5801.jpg

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([172.93.153.189])
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:24:11 +0800

NEXEON-IPV4-5

hellalex
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ksenia - antip.ksenia028@gmail.com

Postby hellalex » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Hey! What is your name? You sent me an email. Do you remember me? I hope you haven't forgotten me. I don't want other men to write to me. I want to communicate only with you. Now I have time and I am writing to you immediately. I really liked your profile. I am currently single and looking for a man for a serious relationship. What are you looking for? Are you looking for a girl to start a family? I think we have a lot in common. We learn this in the course of our communication. Do you agree with me? I want to talk to you and share photos every day. Tell us about yourself. I will wait for your letter.

hellalex
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ksenia - antip.ksenia028@gmail.com

Postby hellalex » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:26 pm

Hi <my name>, I've been waiting all day to answer you. I thought you would write to me or not. And now I open the email and see your letter. It immediately became pleasant. I wonder what you do all day and how you spend it. Tell us more. And I will tell you about myself. Ask me about anything you are interested in. Please write in Bulgarian, Russian or English. As I just wrote, I didn't understand you at all. By the way, I forgot to write to you that I live in Russia. Do you mind? I don't think distance is a problem for our communication. Tell me, what is your idea of ​​Russia? Because I know that many people speak very badly about Russia, especially in Europe. But this is not the case. Agree that in every country there are bad people and good ones. I want to get to know you better. My personal life has turned out badly. And I am very lonely in this world. I have never met a man in my life whom I could really love. Of course, there was a man in my life. But I really couldn't love. He also cheated on me with my best friend. So over time, it began to seem to me that my love was somewhere far away from me. So I decided to try my luck on the internet. I am already 28 years old. Years go by, and I don't even have anyone to talk to, no one to open my soul to. It's very nice that you wrote to me. It was a real pleasure to write to you. And I think I can trust you. Most of my friends are already married and have children. Talking to them, I understand that life is very cruel. There are good and bad moments in life. But they don't feel like me because they have a loved one next to them. They have someone to lean on. There is a second half that will support you in difficult times. In the evening, when I come home, I don't even know what to do, sometimes I want to dissolve, to disappear. Loneliness conquers my soul. How I wish there was a man next to me that I really fell in love with! What exactly do you want in life? I wish you to find a second half in the near future. Youth is passing and I want to be happy. So the people next to me were equally happy. I hope you were interested in learning about me and our interests coincide. I will wait for your letter. In this letter I will send you some of my photos again. I think you have something to write to me.

hellalex
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellalex » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Hello, I was very happy to read your letter. I hope that we will continue to exchange letters as we learn more and more about each other. I understand that we cannot look each other in the eyes at the moment. But we will be able to understand each other's character and inner world, I think this is very important! It is difficult to predict what will happen tomorrow. But I want you to write to me every day and I will always answer you. And please don't forget to send me your photos, I want as many of your photos as possible on my computer. Try to answer all my questions, okay? This really shows your honesty and interest in our relationship. You can write to me about absolutely everything. I can always discuss all topics with you. I have lived in Russia all my life. I have never been to other countries. I have always lived in my city, Izhevsk. I don't think the distance between us is an obstacle to communication. Do you agree? Soon I will finally have my long-awaited vacation. I haven't had a vacation for a whole year, I work and work like a horse. I will take it here and come to you :) The days drag on so long for me. But your letters while they are gone. Thank you for your letters. Your letters cheer me up. They prevent me from feeling alone. You are the first man I began to associate with after the man I thought I loved betrayed me. That was a long time ago. A year has passed. I suffered a lot of tears Lila. I haven't had anyone since. Now I have recovered and I want to feel those pleasant sensations again, which are called love. For me, life is built on mutual understanding and trust. What qualities do you value in a person? It seems to me that our letters bring us closer, I love to communicate with you! I feel like I can trust you! Every woman is looking for a man who loves and respects her. I want to find someone who is interested in me. The man must give the woman all the love and care. Then the girl will love her boyfriend. He must make sure that his wife is the happiest on Earth. But a woman must do everything for a man she will love. Support in difficult times. And I think love is very important for the relationship between a man and a woman. What do you think about that? I want such a relationship in the future. I am interested to read everything you think about in your letter. I look forward to your letter.

hellalex
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellalex » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Hello, I am glad to receive your letter. How are you today? I hope you're well. What you do today? I hope you enjoyed reading what I am writing to you? I like the book about the adventures of a little boy who did not understand adults and sincerely tried not to grow up.
Thanks to this book, I learned to value every second of my childhood. I began to notice details that would never make me feel. In addition, the tale reveals the global problem of the disappearance of dreams from our world. In fact, financial well-being has become a priority now, not spiritual well-being.

This is sad because there are people who have not yet been pampered, these are children. And I sincerely place great hopes on children for whom social or financial status is not so important. They are the future. The book "The Little Prince" once again shows with an illustrative example that there is nothing more beautiful in the world than children and their desires.

Take care of the baby and sometimes allow him to breathe with full breasts. This certainly doesn't make the world any worse ... I constantly re-read your letters when you read them, you can definitely imagine your life and character. For me, you have become a person I can open my soul to, someone I can trust. I am very interested in you. Even when I'm at work, I want my work day to end and I could read your letter. I want you to write to me about your dreams in your next letter. Unlike many people who have many desires, I have only one, but very expensive desire. I want to be happy. I understand that there is nothing more important in life than happiness! For many, happiness lies only in the availability of a lot of money, an expensive and beautiful car, higher education and a job at the highest paid job. For me, these are just temptations. Much of this only spoils people. It makes them indifferent to the fate of other people. I also want to add a very important aspect to myself. Another simple but basic desire of mine is to have a family. I'm tired of being alone, sometimes I wake up at night and I can't sleep. I have no one to talk to, how I want the only man next to me. Whom I loved and respected. It doesn't matter to me whether a person is beautiful in appearance or not. For me, a person's beauty lies in his character, in his spiritual beauty. My only dream is to find a wonderful person who will surround me with his love and care and to whom I can give my heart full of love. What do you think about all this? Are your views different from mine in any way? I look forward to your letter with great pleasure! And as usual I send my photos! I hope you like it.

hellalex
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellalex » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:31 pm

I am very pleased to see your message again. How is your health? Aren't you sick? I wear this ring in memory of my parents. Of course it will be better if we speak English or Russian. Today I decided to tell you about my family. My parents died 5 years ago. They were in a car accident. It hurt a lot when I lost them. After all, only they gave me joy in this life. Only they understood me and supported me in all my difficulties. I could not survive this tragedy. And only my sister always comforted me. She said that you need to live on. And come to terms with it. I mourned my parents for a long time. But over time, it became easier for me. I began to live. I found a job that my sister helped me get a job. But for a long time I could not find myself a real man with whom I could start a family life. I really like children. It’s a pity that I don’t have children yet, but I would really like that. But I hope that this magical period will come soon. How I wish I had children. And not only children. I wan't to create a family. I don't need wealth, fame, career. I need a family relationship where we will live happily. I am already 28 years old, and this is already a good age, and I am lonely, I do not have a person whom I would love. When I look at other friends, how happy they are, I even more want to have my own family and children. Who knows, maybe you can become this man too, because I like you :) It is interesting for me to communicate with you, and in general I see only positive sides in you, and this makes me very happy. I want to know more about you, I want not just to write letters to each other, I wanted you to be near, to look at your life, what you do. Get to know you better, your character, maybe we really fit together. What do you think about it? I will look forward to your letter.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Violetta; <viobash92@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:56 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hi,
who u r looking 4? maybe u like me.
I could not understand, you from United States?
my name is Violetta. ain't smoke, drinking a little alcohol only holidays, cook well, cooked so delicious.
the list is endless. sogirls'll write the same, i don't wanna bother u now, if i attract u, let me know.
who interesting me? I'll say so, I'm looking 4 a future husband. looking 4 a good man, who'll b my support. who'll build a family w/me. guy,who's neither the time nor the desire play w/feelings.
Please write me to my mail address: viobash92@gmail.com
If u wanna the same, let's get know each other.

Received: from [45.138.4.110] ([45.138.4.110])
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 09:54:24 +0100
X-Spam-Flag: YES

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Oj5-Ky-Su-ECf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Violetta; <viobash92@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:35 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hi,
who u r looking 4? I'm pretty much what u looking 4 then.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I’m Violetta. amn't smoke, drinking a little alcohol only holidays, cooked so delicious, cook well.
the list goes on and on. sorest'll write the same, i don't wanna bore u now, if i attract u, let me know.
who i looking for? you can say that i'm looking 4 a future husband. looking 4 a good man, who'll appreciate me. wanna a family w/me. male,who won't use my senses n time.
Answer me to my primary address: viobash92@gmail.com
if u looking 4 the same, i'm waiting ur message.

Received: from [45.138.4.110] ([45.138.4.110])
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:42:11 +0100
X-Spam-Flag: YES

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

y3-Rru4-Zw-P7-T.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”