It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Valentina Lysenko; <vallentina.vol@hotmail.com/valentina.modest@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina Lysenko; <vallentina.vol@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!

I'm glad you answered me! I am glad that I was not mistaken in my choice and found such a person as you xxxxx!!! I am glad that you decided to help me... You are a real man! I promise that you will never regret it.
I hope that I can adequately thank you with my kiss when we are together. I promise you this!!!

Today I went to the bank to find out how you can send me your help? I told the bank employee that I was going to go to my fiancé and for this I needed to receive a money order so that I could pay for the trip. A bank employee suggested that I use the international money transfer system MoneyGram. The bank employee said that this method of money transfers is popular among people from all over the world!

I received detailed advice on this kind of money transfers. It's fast, convenient and reliable!

* Each money transfer is protected by a modern security system
* The latest electronic technology and the worldwide network allows for quick payments of all in a few minutes after they are sent
* You can send and receive money transfers anywhere in MoneyGram without opening a bank account

I think it suits us. I asked a bank employee what I need to do in order for you to transfer money. He explained everything to me in detail.

In order for you to be able to send your help for me, you need to know the following information about me:

1) Name: VALENTINA.
2) Surname: LYSENKO.
3) Country: RUSSIA.
4) City: KOLOMNA.
5) Street GAGARINA.
6) House 7.
7) Postcode 140404.
8) State (region) - MOSCOW REGION

The bank employee also said that you can easily make a money transfer using the MoneyGram online service. It is very convenient! He gave me a link to their online service and I wrote it down. .moneygram.com/ I hope you find this information useful.

I'm waiting for your answer..

Your Valentina

Received: from [172.16.0.21] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 12:27:14 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

.... given address Московская обл., Коломна г., Гагарина ул. 7, 140408

..... its the same Address here (18.08.2019):

Darya Klimova; <daryamisslove@fremom.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 45#p600954
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi my joy xxxxxx!

I am glad to receive a letter from you.. I guessed that you would need my documents to transfer money. No wonder. I think it will be easier for me to give MoneyGram my passport than to answer their many questions.

Honey, I hope you succeed and you can help me. I am really very uncomfortable in front of you because I cannot come to you on my own. I am ashamed that I cannot pay for the trip myself. I am so worried and think that everything will be fine and we will finally meet with you. I can no longer imagine my life without you. I live only with the thoughts of our meeting. Now my life finally has meaning. I love you! Now you are the most precious thing in my life...

I hope that soon we will be watching movies on television with you and doing many different pleasant things.
We will enjoy life, and get all the possible pleasures of life. All my colleagues at work are very happy for me, because I have found my love and soon I will not be alone. Before leaving for you, I will have a farewell dinner with my family and friends. When I visit you, we will have an unforgettable candlelit dinner in honor of my arrival. We will remember this dinner for the rest of our lives.

Tell me how you imagine our first dinner, which we will host in honor of my arrival. I think the next day, we will have dinner with your loved ones, and I will get to know them. I think everything will go well, but before moving to your place, I am worried. I think I will be happy with you.

With great love, forever your Valentina

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:56:14 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

20680622-19150.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

xxxxxx, I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake when I sent you my last letter. I thought I sent you my passport with my last letter. But now I understand that this did not happen. I hope you have now received my passport and MoneyGram will allow me to complete the transfer of money.

My most gentle, kind and passionate xxxxxx. I am a little anxious and I could hardly sleep. I thought about our meeting. It makes me excited. You gave me a sea of ​​new emotions. They give me a new impetus and purpose for life. I feel like it is filled with kindness and tenderness. you and your letters are very deep in my heart. The idea of ​​our meeting supports me very much. This is the most magical, wonderful and long-awaited time. We'll be together day and night. This time will only belong to both of us. I know that you are looking forward to our meeting, and this makes me very happy.

I am grateful to you for everything you do for me and our meeting!!! I am happy to have met you... I hope we will be together soon. I send you a thousand, millions of the most passionate and gentle kisses.

Your Valentina

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:13:52 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG_3455.jpg

.... Passport was already used by the german Colleagues as Galina I. Grigoreva from Ekaterinenburg

... Pic is wrong, Passport number don't match with Date of issue, Signature we know from other Passports already and both are identically, we've many Graphic mistakes, 3 Passport control numbers in the machine-readable Part are wrong.... also good to know: is the Passport office in Russia really open on a Saturday :twisted: :twisted: :silly:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello my good xxxxxxx..

I hope you're all right. I think that you are very busy and you do not have time to write to me. But I think about you all the time and that's why I write to you. I miss you so much.

I am tormented by some thoughts about our meeting with you in my head. I want to see you as soon as possible. but you know that I do not have enough money to travel to you. But you said you would help me. I just want to come to you as soon as possible. I do not want to wait anymore. I'm already tired of being alone. I miss love... Sorry for my directness, but I hope you understand me and my desire will meet you. I love you and you are very dear to me. I thought only of you all day. Tell me when can you send your help for me?

Now my life finally has meaning. I love you! Now you are the most precious thing in my life.... I do not believe that I will be with you soon. Tell me this is not a dream and I will soon be the happiest girl on the planet. I am so happy that you did not leave me in a difficult situation and decided to help me. You are my real man! I am happy that I made such a choice for myself! I promise you that you will never regret meeting me once. I am ready to give you all my love and tenderness when we will finally be together...

I love you!

Your Valentina

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:41:21 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!

Today I couldn't sleep all night. I cried all night because of all these problems. I feel very bad. I'm afraid you won't write to me. I really want to be in your arms as soon as possible. I have been very nervous these last days. I understand that our fate is being decided now, I understand that these days our future is being decided, the development of our love, the development of our relations are being decided. I understand that I cannot remain indifferent to everything that has happened in the last days. Therefore, I am very nervous, today I did not sleep, I had no appetite, because I cannot solve the problem on my own. I am very worried these days ... Darling, I really hope for your help.

Valentina

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 18:10:04 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi xxxxxxx..

I didn’t hear from you today, so I decided to write to you myself. How do you? What are you doing today? Did you receive my last letter? Have you read it? I really look forward to your answer. It is very important for me to know what you think of my last letter.

I hope you will write me your answer soon..

Valentina

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 16:03:58 +0000

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

Return to “Russian scammers”