It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kseniya Sattarova; <undervaiysta@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kseniya; <undervaiysta@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxx!
It already seems to me that I cannot live a day without your letters. I'm so used to it!
My dear, I still cannot believe that my feelings for you are growing so quickly. God, it's really bold of me that
I open my heart to you. But from the beginning, I made a decision that I would be honest with you. xxxxxx,
my soul sings with happiness, and my heart beats stronger. I think about you very often during the day.
It seems to me that you are just already controlling me. and there is nothing I can do about it. for a very long time I could not sleep that night. I just thought about you, and imagined that we are together. forgive the temptation, but I want to fall asleep next to you. put my head on your shoulder. to hear your and my heart beating. and I think it will be one rhythm for two hearts. feel your warmth, your smell.

If you only knew how much I value our virtual relationship. Fate gave you! If two lonely people were destined to meet, then they will definitely meet, no matter what. My only regret is that we did not meet you many years ago. How long have I been looking for a man like you. But now our destinies have crossed in this big world.
Yes, this only happened in the virtual world, but what prevents us from meeting in the future? It seems to me that I could become the happiest woman next to you. And I could make you a happy man too. How nice it is to say all these compliments to you, because you really deserve it. My feelings just overwhelm me, so I throw
them out in my letters.

my affectionate xxxxxx, my thoughts also belong to you. I trust you. My feelings are growing day by day! I feel incredibly happy and at the same time incredibly calm. I feel safe when I communicate with you. I am not afraid of any problems, because I know that your letter can save me from all problems. I haven't even seen you, but you have influenced my life much more than anyone else. Perhaps you are my guardian angel (smile)!

my affectionate xxxxxx, you brought happiness and tranquility to my soul. Even if we never meet, I will remember you forever. But I don't even want to think about such a development of events! I have serious intentions, so I believe that we will definitely meet. If we meet, you will never regret it. I will try to make
your life even brighter, and even happier. It seems to me that I am able to give it to you. You have become
my guiding star in my life. Please continue to give me this light of hope for a long and happy life. You have taken an important part of my life. And I'm happy with you. You make me smile.

I’m probably in too much of a hurry, but we are adults, and there is no point in hiding my feelings. I even
think about our first sex. Yes, I really had such bold fantasies. We are human beings and we often succumb to temptations. We could have an unforgettable night. I would really like to kiss you for real. I would give you the sweetest kiss, but now these are only virtual kisses. Oh, it's time for me to stop my fantasy (smile). My letter
is already large enough for me to finish this.

I have many thoughts about you about us, but I cannot express everything in my letter. I think about us a lot every day. now I will leave, with pleasant thoughts about us. but I really want to see your answer. I wish you a pleasant day.
Your Kseniya.

Received: from [172.16.0.6] ([185.81.114.83])
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 17:45:16 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0153234.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:38 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I was pleased to receive your letter, as always! My letter will be special today. And you will understand it soon.
My joy xxxxxx, how many compliments were there in my letters? And I can tell you hundreds more of these compliments. But the time has come! And there is no point in hiding it anymore. I love you! I love you! I love you! My dear, I do not want to hide this feeling in my heart. I would like you to know about this. When I found you, I didn't think this could happen. And then you charmed me. All your letters influenced me so much that I just fell in love with you. I am sure that this is the beginning of the greatest love that has been in my life.
I love this feeling that lives inside me now. I feel happy only thanks to you, because you are the best man in my life. My declaration of love is a big step for our relationship. I hope that you will treat my feelings without irony. I can no longer hide this feeling in my heart. I want you to know about everything that happens in my soul. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person whom I had never seen in real life, but it happened. I fell in love with you like a little girl (smile).

My dear, I would like to kiss you now! I am ready to give you a passionate kiss, because I love you! I can speak openly about this now. I will not be ashamed of my feelings, because all my feelings are sincere. My heart beats harder when I think of you. Ah, love! My joy xxxxxx, you have become the center of my life, you have become my sun. And my life now revolves only around you. I've dreamed of you all my life, I've been looking for you all my life. And now I have found you! And I will do my best to preserve our relationship. My dear, I cannot lose you. I know that my love will grow every day and it cannot be stopped. Of course, I understand that we have never seen each other, but this is ahead of us. There is no doubt about it! I can tell you that I am ready for any crazy act for the sake of love. If I have to overcome this long distance for you, then I will do it when the time comes.

It seems to me that you are the most courageous man on this planet. I see your nobility, and your honesty. It seems to me that you are not playing with my feelings. I just hope this is not an illusion. I trust you completely, and today I put my heart into your hands. This is the greatest gift I could give you. Please accept this gift responsibly. I trust you with my heart. And I will try to make you the happiest man if you want to. Will you let me I want to see happiness in your eyes. I wanna be with you!
It is time for me to finish this letter. This is the most sincere letter I have ever written. But now I will wait for your answer. I hope this letter made you happy.
I love you! Your only Kseniya.

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 14:16:49 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I do not regret that I opened my feelings to you! And now you know what is happening in my heart. My heart is not free now. My heart is occupied by you!
how i missed you this weekend. I was just waiting for Monday. to get to work as soon as possible. not to work. but just to feel your care again. and how I want us to be closer to each other for a moment. and just be one. maybe one day fate will give us this opportunity.

My xxxxx, I found the love that I have been waiting for my whole life. And now I am ready to break any obstacles in my path to be with you. Trust me, these are not empty words. I will fight for our love. Our love story is just beginning. I know that we met recently, but you gave me something that I never had. You gave
me a real feeling of love that I have met only in books or romantic films. We have never seen each other, but my heart does not deceive me. The fact that I fell in love with you from a distance makes this feeling even more magical and mystical for me. I have never felt such a huge feeling in my heart. You are the most amazing man in my life. I miss you. I miss your touch, I miss your kisses on my lips. I love you! And I want to share this feeling with you. I want to give a part of my love so that you can feel what a strong passion lives in my heart.
I cannot describe it in a letter, but I will show it to you when we meet.

My joy xxxxxx, I am ready to meet, I am ready to come to you! It seems to me that the time has come. I'm ready to start planning our meeting. Are you ready for our meeting? If you are ready for our meeting, then
let me know about it in the next letter. Our meeting is our common goal, so it is important for me to know your opinion on this matter. My dear, I have been looking for you for a long time, but I do not want to lose you. It really seems to me that our meeting is the right step now. We cannot write letters to each other endlessly. Our meeting will help us get to know each other better. I think you understand that too.

My love xxxxxx, I don't want to be lonely anymore. I have you! And I'm sure that you will never hurt me. I am sure that I will never regret our meeting. We can create truly lasting relationships. It seems to me that you
will become the love of my life. I don't need anyone else. Believe that my feelings for you will grow stronger
and more. You have taken a firm place in my heart! My heart Belongs to you. Our chance meeting on the Internet turned my life upside down! I am so glad that circumstances turned out in such a way that we found each other in this big world. You came into my life, and you made me happy, and I haven't even seen you.
And how easy you did it! You showed me that my heart is still capable of love. And I want to give this love
only to you, because only you deserve it.

I need you to give a thoughtful answer to my question. Our meeting is a big step, and I want to. I am ready
for this step, and now I need to know your opinion. Are you ready for our meeting? Do you want me to come
to you? Give me the answers. I will wait for the answers to these questions. And now I am finishing my letter. The time for the meeting has come! I think this is the right step. In any case, it is important for me to know your opinion.
I love you, xxxxxx! a gentle kiss for you. your Kseniya.

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:38:36 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0562739.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Good afternoon, my beloved xxxxx!
I am very pleased to see your letter again. Which brings me a lot of joy and happiness.
My beloved, I love you very much. My beloved, I think about you every day, I dream every day how you and I will live together. I really need you, I have never met such a wonderful person like you. I cannot live without you even a minute. My beloved, I need you like air. You know that no person can live without air, even the strongest, and just like that, I cannot live without you.

My beloved xxxxxx I really miss you. I want to fly to you as soon as possible, and stay with you for my whole life, take care of you, love you.
I love you very much, and I want to be with you, and only with you. My beloved, I am not moving away from you. I want to be with you as soon as possible.
If I had the opportunity, I dropped everything and right now I would get on a plane and fly to you. I love you very much, I cannot live without you.

It seems to me that the time for the meeting has already come and we can start planning it. I would like to see you as soon as possible! And I will do my best to be with you. My dear, I know that I will be happy only next to you. And in my future, I only see you next to me. I love you! More than anything, I want to meet you now, and I don't want to waste time. We can take the first step towards each other right now. But I have never been abroad before, so I cannot handle scheduling a meeting without the help of professionals. It seems to me that it would be the right decision if I turn to a travel agency for help. They can give me all the information about our meeting and help organize my trip to you.

My beloved xxxxxx, tell me what do you think about this? If you like my idea, then I could go to a travel agency soon. now I ask you to inform me of your nearest airport. so that I can draw up a plan and route for my visit to you. In a travel agency, I could find out complete information about my trip. When I have all the information, I will immediately share this information with you. It seems to me that you should know about all the details too, because our meeting is our common goal. We will definitely achieve this goal if we want to. It is within our power! I'm ready to do anything for you! And I give you a promise that I will do everything in my power to see you and give you my first kiss, which will be the beginning of our happy future. Believe me.

My beloved xxxxxx I really miss you. Before I go to bed I think about you, when I go to the bath I think about you, when I get up early in the morning I think about you. My biggest dream is to see you as soon as possible. And I am very glad that soon my DREAM will come true, and you and I will be together. And it will be the happiest day of my life. I love you very much.

My beloved, everything is for you! I want to show you all my love for you the best I can. It is a pity that now I am not with you. I want to be with you so much that all my feelings cannot be written on paper, not expressed in a letter. You will see everything for yourself when we meet. I will show all my love, and many will envy our love.

I want to love you and be loved. I know that you love me. And I am very glad, I am happy. You gave me your love, you showed me how to love. You are caring, you are a wonderful person. And I don't want to be with anyone else but you, I want to be only with you. With you I feel good, with you I feel like the happiest girl on earth.

I don't need anyone but you, I need you, and only you.
I very love you. And I have no one else but you. I do not need anybody. I love only you.
This concludes my letter. I have to go home now.
My beloved, I will wait for your letter Write to me, I will look forward to a letter from you
I love you, I miss you, I kiss you tenderly and passionately.
Your Kseniya.

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:32:23 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0713265.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:41 pm

.... the first Vlad who noticed in 13 years here that Travel agency don't organize Visa ... :applause: :applause: ... but her Pricelist is blooming Fantasy

Good afternoon, my beloved xxxxxx.
how I wanted to write this letter for you as soon as possible. because now I was losing my patience. I imagined that you hug me. I dreamed of our first romantic dinner, our first night. How I want it to happen sooner!
You have changed my life drastically. You gave me happiness that I never had.

My darling, I visited a travel agency.
I have never been to another country, so I need to do a lot of documents. The manager of the travel agency said that it is necessary to start preparing the documents with a passport. He was polite to me, so he told me all the details in great detail. So, we have to start with a passport. When my passport is ready, they will help me with my visa request.

Unfortunately, the travel agency does not issue visas because only the consulate can do it. But the travel agency will help me to correctly complete my visa application so that the consulate can approve my application. And then I can get a visa without any problems. Luckily for us, a tourist visa is pretty easy to obtain. I also need health insurance to provide medical services, and this is the largest expense. Unfortunately, I cannot refuse health insurance, because this is a prerequisite, without which I cannot get a visa. And I also have to pay some money for travel agency services, because they don't work for free either. If they help me arrange our meeting, then they want to be paid for it. It seems to me that this is quite fair.

I'll get straight to the point. My darling, let's talk about prices now. If you do not mind, then I will indicate the prices in international currency for your convenience, and not in Russian rubles.
So, here is the complete list of documents for my trip:
foreign passport - 111 euro, tourist visa, (valid for 90 days) - 68 euro,
medical insurance (90 days) - 225 euro (2.5 euro per day), travel agency work - 58 euro.
Full cost of paperwork: 462 euro.

my beloved xxxxxx, this is the cost of my documents, excluding the ticket price. The manager said there was no point in talking about a ticket now. First you need to make the documents, because without a passport it is impossible to book a ticket.
My dear, preparation of documents will take about 6-10 business days. I only need to fill out some forms, sign a contract and pay money. And then they can start preparing my documents, and I don't have to do anything.

the travel agency will do everything for me, because I myself would not have been able to prepare everything correctly and so quickly. There is only one problem and that is big money for me. And I do not have this money now, but I will try to find this money as soon as possible. I hope that luck will be with me. And then I can come to you! Please write what you think about my visit to the travel agency. It is important for me to know your opinion. You are my man, and I will always listen to your opinion.
I will fight for our love, because the love for you is growing every day! And I want to see you more than anything else. I would like to give you the sweetest kiss! And then you will understand how much I love you!
Our meeting will be the most wonderful moment in our life!
I'm going to leave now. but I will wait for your answer. Your Kseniya.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:32:27 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

DSC-0049325.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Good afternoon, my gentle xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive a letter from you. I was looking forward to it, and now I am happy to read it.
I love you! You are the person I dreamed of! I always think of you, I dream of those hours when we will be together. How I want to fall on your lips, hear you whisper tender words in my ear, hug you and not let go,
feel your heart beating, ruffle your hair, tell you that I love you, without ceasing! I want to be with you as
much time as possible. I am ready to give everything, just to be next to you, look into your eyes, feel your hands, see how you smile tenderly, and smile back at you. Giving myself, my love, and receiving too, I just never imagined that I could ever be so crazy about someone! I really want that we could already be with you.

My love xxxxxx, my visit to a travel agency upset me a little, because the price was a little higher than I expected, but I will not give up. I have been looking for you for a long time, and I do not want to lose.
I cannot allow financial difficulties to prevent us from being together. Fortunately, the terms of the contract with the travel agency allow you to start preparing documents with partial payment. And we could take this opportunity. I tried to get a bank loan for my trip. Unfortunately, the manager at the bank said that they do not issue travel loans. In addition, my income does not allow me to get a loan, so this option is not suitable for us.

My dear, but I have savings that I have been collecting for several months. Unfortunately, my salary is not as
big as I would like. I was able to collect about 110 euros. As you understand, this money is not enough for me
to make the documents. I need to have another 350 euros in order to make documents at a travel agency.
It is interesting to see your opinion on the currency. I asked this question to a travel agency. To which they answered me. That all travel operators have already switched to the euro currency for 1 year, because the
dollar has simply fallen on the world market. Therefore, all transactions of tour operators are executed in
euro.
And I was very offended to see your words, conjectures or manifestations of jealousy. What if I tell you the terms of a travel agency, and you think that I am communicating with others. This is very annoying.

My love xxxxxx, my next request will seem arrogant and tactless to you, but I have to do it. My dear, I am asking for your help. Please help me with the paperwork so that I can come to you. Our meeting is our common goal, and I will be pleased if you participate in the preparation of our meeting too.
I am asking you for material assistance.

Forgive me for such impudence, but I do not know where to find this money. If you help me, then I will use my savings too. Think about it, because the fate of our meeting is now in your hands. I can only ask you for help, because you have become the closest person to me. If you are ready to help me, then I will start preparing my documents immediately, because I do not want to waste time. I need another 350 euros, and then we can be together! I understand that this is a rather large amount, but it is quite a reasonable price for traveling to another country. We can tackle this problem if we tackle it together.
Everything is in our hands, and we can do it! If you help me, then I will come to you, and no one can interfere with our love. I am ready to sacrifice everything in order to be with you!

My love xxxxxx, my life will be happy when I see you in the real world. Letters are a great opportunity for dialogue, but letters can never replace our meeting in real life. And I know that you understand that too.
I want us to be with you.
my tender xxxxxxx waking up in the morning, at dawn I think about you, and in the evenings, when I watch
the starry sky. This cold and slightly sad morning becomes the warmest and happiest at the very thought of you.
It's dark and cold without you. And I can't imagine my life without you.

I am so grateful to you that I have you. You are so gentle, you love me so much. we didn’t see each other in person, and I miss you madly. I cannot live without you, I will only be with you always, always. my tender, beloved, you are my happiness.
I'm so lonely without you in this city. I want to drop everything and run to you. How I would like to snuggle up
to you, kiss you with warm lips. I can't see, but every time I read your letters, my heart is ready to be torn to pieces. Each letter fills me with happiness. Thank you, darling, for these letters. They give me tenderness and heal my spiritual wounds. Your Love is a very tasty and desirable drink that you want to drink right away.

my beloved, gentle, dear xxxxxxx just be with me and I will be happy. Please forgive me for my impudent request, but I am asking you to help me again. Don't leave me alone with these problems. My fingers are trembling because I am afraid to receive a negative answer to my request. I'm scared, but I hope that you will listen to your heart and make the right decision. This concludes my letter, write to me, I will look forward to your letter.
I love you, I miss you, I kiss you tenderly and passionately.
Your Kseniya.

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:29:01 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:34 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxx!
Thank you for your letter! I would really like to believe that soon you and I will be together, and then the letters will no longer be required (smile)! I didn't have time to look back when another week passed. and it seems to me that we are just getting closer to each other. how I want to just meet the dawn and see the sunset with you.

My love xxxxxx, I have important information for you today because I visited the travel agency again to get a consultation. The manager at the travel agency told me again about all the details of the trip, about the visa, about the passport, and so on. I'll talk about everything in more detail a little later. And now I would like to tell you that the manager offered me to sign a contract with a travel agency. And then they can start preparing the documents if I make a partial payment. It seemed to me that this is a good idea. And I decided to sign a contract with a travel agency to see you as soon as possible. When the contract was signed, I immediately made a partial payment for their services. I gave them all my savings of 110 euros. I watched the news especially today and tried to do currency conversion. I paid almost 130 dollar

My love is xxxxxx, and now the process of preparing my documents has already started. I hope you support the decision I made today. When my documents are ready, I will need to pay the second part of the sum of money, and then I can pick up the already prepared documents. If I do not pay the money, then I will not be able to pick up the documents until I pay the travel agency in full. It seems to me that the terms of the contract are quite clear and beneficial for us.

My dear, there is only one problem we have to solve before us. My passport will be ready soon, and then I will have to pay them. I will need to pay them another 352 euros (423 dollar). In my last letter, I asked for your help, and I have to admit that I still need your help. I tried to find money myself, and even turned to my friends for help, but no one could help me. Unfortunately, I have no rich friends. They are all good people, but they are not rich. And I understand this, because I am no different from them. Please help me find this money. If you help me, very soon we can be together. I will be very pleased if you take part in the preparation of our meeting. Unfortunately, I cannot deal with this problem without your help.

My love xxxxx, forgive me for such impudence. I have no right to demand your help, but I do not demand it, I just ask you about it. And you have the right to make any decision in this situation, but if you help me, you will never regret it. When I come to you, my gratitude will know no bounds. My dear, we will be happy together! We will be able to make all our dreams come true and build a happy future in which there will be no room for sadness and disappointment. I hope that you will think it over well and make the right decision.

My dear, my heart belongs only to you! And I don't need other men who pale in comparison to you. I know that you are the best man, and I cannot lose you. It seems to me that we can become a wonderful couple! I will do everything to be with you, I will fight for our love! My sun is you, and without you my life will plunge into darkness. Let me be your sun too, and I will always light up your life! I love you! And I will wait for your answer.
Kseniya.

Received: from [172.16.0.31] ([185.81.114.83])
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 12:51:53 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:52 pm

Good afternoon, my love xxxxxxx!
I'm so glad I found you in this big world! And I am ready to do anything for our love. It seems to me that I acted
very bravely when I signed a contract with a travel agency. My dear, I just don't want to be away from you anymore. I want us to develop our relationship in real life. It seems to me that we will succeed! The contract is signed, the job is done. Soon my documents will be ready, and then we can be together! God, how am I waiting for this moment to just snuggle up to you and never let go of me again.

I guess I should tell you a little more information about the preparation of documents. First of all, they will make
a passport and health insurance. And only then they will be able to send my visa application to the consulate. Obtaining a visa will be the last step in the preparation of documents. As you can imagine, solving bureaucratic issues always takes time, so now we can just wait. As soon as there is any news, I will immediately inform you about it. My dear, I hope that all our efforts will be rewarded. And I can see you at the airport when you meet me there, and I run into your arms!

I also went to the bank and found out how you can send money to me. the bank employee said that we can use my bank account. it will be 100% reliable. and you can safely send money to my account.
here is my account details:
bank address: country: Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, city Elabuga, prospekt Mira 18, postal code 423600
Beneficiary account number: RU 4081 7840 3070 5000 6183
Beneficiary: KSENIIA SATTAROVA
Beneficiary`s bank: JSC "ALFA-BANK"
Beneficiary SWIFT: ALFARUMM
my address: country: Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, city Elabuga, prospekt Neftyannikov 18, postal code 423603
I hope that in the coming days today or Monday you will be able to make your efforts and help me with the paperwork. So that I can pay for the paperwork for coming to you.

My gentle xxxxx is mine and nobody else's, only MY. I love you very, very much, you can’t even imagine how much,
I just don’t know why, but you became the meaning of my unlucky life. I can't even convey my love to you in words, because it is simply not possible. There are no words on Earth that are worthy of you, everything is insignificant in comparison with you. You are the best man in the world is a fact.
I so want your love and affection, your warmth and tenderness. I want you to say one day: “I am yours forever,”
I want you to passionately whisper this in my ear, touch my cheek with your cheek, burning with a hot kiss. I want you to be with me, let me touch you, hug, kiss, hear your breath. You are a wonderful person in the whole wide world.

my tender xxxxxx I so want you to come in, sit next to me, gently embrace my neck with your strong arms, I hugged you and kissed you right on the lips so tenderly, hotly and passionately. I would embrace you in my gentle, feminine embrace and tell you how much I love you and that I will NEVER give you up to ANYONE, NEVER. you are only mine. I am scared to imagine that someday someone else will hug you, touch you, kiss you, I am scared to imagine that it will not be me. I'm sorry, but my feelings for you are stronger than myself. I scream, I’m even ready to cry, I’m ready for EVERYTHING for you.

my gentle xxxxxx I thank Fate for giving you, I thank her that I can love you.
You are so strong, gentle, beautiful. (I can list your advantages indefinitely, because you simply have no shortcomings) and you are not afraid of anything.
Just beckon, and I will follow you, call, and I will come at any time, as I was not busy, I will come, I will rush, you are more important to me than everything in the world, I need you like air, like water, like food. But lately I have no time to eat, drink, breathe, etc. I constantly think and dream about you.

I can write endlessly. I just love you, that's all.
You have no idea how much I want to see you, to meet you as soon as possible.
This concludes my letter. I will look forward to hearing from you.
I love you, tenderly and passionately kiss you.
Yours forever Kseniya.

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:21:31 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0493231.jpg

... given address Татарстан респ., Елабуга, Нефтяников пер. 18, 423602 exist but we don't get a Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 pm

Hello my gentle, beloved, dear xxxxxx.
I want to say a million different words that can describe you. which can bring joy to both of us. and just so
that you and I are the happiest.

I'm just shocked this weekend. I don't know what to say, and I want to report everything that happened during these days. I am full of emotions, joy and happiness. and when I think about it, my heart is still beating very strongly.
my dear xxxxxx I came to visit my mother. she saw joy in my eyes. but she had even more joy. if you could see how happy she is when I am happy.

mom baked pies and talked. that one day, when you come to our country, mom will greet you with pies and
give you a good mood. she really wants us to be happy.
when we sat drinking tea with pies in the evening, my mother asked me a question. which just stopped my heart and made it beat very fast. her question: "daughter, as you say, will soon be your new surname?"
from this question I was in a stupor and shock, but when I answered Kseniya xxxxxxx. tears flowed from
my mother. and these were tears of happiness.

Mom said that when 2 people unite and create a family, then this is forever. and if I'm ready to change my
last name to yours. it means that I am your half.
You just have no idea how I slept on Saturday night. I didn’t sleep her. I lay with open eyes and looked at the ceiling. I just thought about you about us, and said these words: xxxxxx and Kseniya xxxxxxxx.

my gentle xxxxxx, I don't know how your emotions will be, but I know one thing. I am happy and I am grateful
to you. for the fact that you give joy and happiness for me, for my mother. and this is the most pleasant thing.

it's strange to see that in order for you to be able to send you need to have a copy of my passport, no problem. I'll give you a copy of your passport tomorrow. because here no one asks us for documents and I don’t carry them with me once again.
but I ask myself why the bank is asking for a copy of the passport. if the bank account is already completely tied to me, and this is strict confidentiality. and the bank can easily track where the money was received. besides, why does the bank need a copy of a stranger's documents if they have to ask for your documents.
but if you need it, there is no problem. in recent days you have become more rude towards me. I ask you to reduce this rudeness, I have not done anything wrong. I just want to be by your side and I will try my best
every day to bring us closer.

my dear, gentle, beloved xxxxxx how I want to tell you these words that turned our lives upside down: I LOVE YOU.
but most of all now one thing warms me. that soon our name will have one title. and I also want to see your emotions and your thoughts.
I'm going to leave now. but I will wait for your answer.
your favorite is Kseniya xxxxxxxx.

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 17:59:29 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I really enjoy preparing for our meeting! These are pleasant chores that bring me a lot of pleasure. I haven't slept all night today. Because I thought a lot about you, about us. And how I dream of being next to you and being yours. I already want to be just a part of you. and I hope that our love will help us in our rapprochement.

My beloved xxxxxx, we will be together soon and this is so wonderful! How I want this moment to come as soon as possible. The preparation of my documents is going according to plan. I managed to visit a travel agency this morning before starting work. And I was even a little late for work because of this, but my colleague took over for me. I'll tell you about my visit to the travel agency.

The manager said that everything was progressing according to plan and that they had already started applying for a passport. My passport will be ready in a few days, which is great news! When the passport is ready, they can make health insurance for me. And then they will send my documents to the consulate in Moscow.

As I already told you, the travel agency will help me to correctly fill out an application for a visa so that there are no problems with obtaining a visa. As the manager said, it is important to fill out the application correctly and correctly fill out all the questionnaires. If you make some mistake, the visa application may be rejected.
It seems to me that we did the right thing in deciding to use the assistance of a travel agency. I myself could not have done it right. When my visa application is reviewed and approved, I will have to travel to Moscow to get my visa. But this is not a problem for me, and I am ready for it. I am ready for anything for our meeting!

my beloved xxxxxx you have known everything for a long time about all my feelings and about my love for you, you have become everything in my life. without you, I cannot imagine my further coexistence. I want you to know that I love you very much, you are the dearest person in the world for me! I will never give you up, I will never give you up to anyone, I will never forget you. I'm glad I have you.

Thank you for keeping my soul in constant anxiety because of you. thank you for giving me such feelings that keep my heart from falling asleep. thank you that my thoughts are constantly at work, I am never bored, because I met you, and you gave me food for my feelings. You bring me strange feelings that I have never experienced before and cannot describe them. I can only say that this is all together fear, pain, joy, emptiness.

I love you very much, I do not see you, but I love everything only more. And today I dreamed about you.
And I didn't even want to wake up, I had a dream where you and I are together. there you gave me flowers,
you kissed me, you loved me. It was the most beautiful dream of my life. I cannot live without you, I cannot
live without you. I love you very much. You are everything to me, my whole life is you. only for you I live and only for you I am ready to do everything. You are the only one in the world. I ADORE YOU!

My gentle xxxxxx I have repeatedly confessed my love to you. Here is one more time I want to shout to the
whole world that I LOVE YOU. You are the most dear person in the world for me, I value you very much, value our relationship. I believe that I am the happiest person in the world, because you are dear to me, that you
are mine and only mine. I am also grateful to fate that I met you in my life. Let the difficulties begin in our relationship, there is a huge distance between us, but we will be able to overcome this distance and stay together.
Yours for the century Kseniya xxxxxxxxxx.

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:20:12 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

copy rus pasport.jpg

..... Pic is complete Nonsense, Date of issue don't match with Passport number, her Signature don't match with her Name, Passport number don't match with issuing Authority, Number in the Stamp don't match don't match with issuing Authority. Basic-Passport was forged with the Passport Forgery Program ***** V. 2.6 and this is a Forgery from a Forgery

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxx!
I am sad that today I do not see your letter. but you just want to feel your care and love. and only then does the day become just pleasant. I hope that as soon as you wake up, you can immediately write for me. so that
I can feel your care.

My beloved xxxxxx, if you only knew how happy I am now! We are moving towards happiness, towards our wonderful future. And I hope that we will go all this way together hand in hand. My life is changing right before my eyes, and I would like to tell you about the changes that are taking place now. My dear, I told all my friends about our meeting, and that I started preparing the documents. My life changed a lot when I did this. And now my friends just inundated me with questions about you, but I knew that this would be the case, so I was ready for it. I answer all of their questions, but I don't tell them too much. Excessive attention to our meeting confuses me a little, but I even start to like it. And my boss also found out about our meeting and wished me luck, and said that he was sorry to let me go, because I am a great worker. As you can see, our future meeting has attracted a lot of attention, but it doesn't bother me. The most important thing is that we will be together! And we will be happy when we finally see each other in real life. I really look forward to meeting you to give you my first real kiss!

My beloved xxxxxx, all my thoughts are now focused only on the preparation of our meeting. I just need to learn to ignore the over-emphasis. I understand that my friends want to know more, they are interested, but our meeting and our letters are in the first place for me.

My beloved xxxxxx, all my thoughts are now occupied only with you. It seems to me that we could build a happy future together. And our future will be the way we want it. When I found you, a dream appeared in my life.
I dream of our reunion. And I believe that this dream will soon come true! I guess I will need to find a new dream when we are together (smile).

My beloved xxxxxxx, you probably still do not realize how many changes have appeared in my life with you.
You make me better, you make me happy! I love these changes! My dear, before I finish this letter, I must tell you the news from the travel agency. The travel agency manager said everything is going well so there is nothing to worry about. You just need to wait a little longer, and then my documents will be ready.

My beloved xxxxxxx, when I go home today, I will think of you! Thoughts about you always accompany me during the day, and it is so wonderful, because a smile always appears on my face from these thoughts.
And I hope that we will be together soon!
It is time for me to finish my letter, but I will think of you! Maybe you will think of me at this moment too (smile).
I love you, xxxxxx! a gentle kiss for you. your Kseniya xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:11:55 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0127526.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:50 pm

Hi my love xxxxxxx.
what's going on with you. For the second day I just don't see your letter. after the moment I gave you a passport,
I do the paperwork. are you just silent? tell me what happened to you? do you just want to leave me and change your mind about our rapprochement? I ask you to write me at least a line. you can't just do that. I think a lot about you and I want to be yours. don't I deserve your respect. I ask you, write me at least a line. so that I know what's wrong with you. if you left me then say so. if we are together, please just write to me.
I can not live without you. I will wait for your answer.
your Kseniya xxxxxxxxxx.

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:06:36 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kseniya Sattarova; <undervaiysta@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello! for me this is a humble and calm word. which brings a kind wish for a new day. and I hope that my letter will bring you positive emotions and impressions for the new day. I will hope that our acquaintance will help to remove both moral and physical loneliness. I'm sure you are wondering what my name is Kseniya. when you answer me I will tell you more about myself. now I am enclosing my photograph in my letter so that you can recognize me. and I will be glad to see your answer.I wish you a pleasant time of day. Kseniya.

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:00:39 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0321401.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”