It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katya; <persik233111@gmail.com/affectionatebeast5@gmail.com> - Golddigger

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <katyaw306@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:38 pm

...... from 419-Spam in czech

Looking for a real reliable man who can give me real love
In replacement, I promise to be a reliable loving girl who will give you love and affection
I love cleanliness and order, I can cook any delicious dishes
I live in Russia. Please don't write me if you're not serious. There are no harmful previews, I don't drink or smoke.
Completely independent and not married girl. I also want to warn you that I will NOT send a bikini photo.
I sent you an email from this email address to secure my mail from scammers and spam.
If you are also looking for your 2 half, then I will be glad to see your email on my email >> katyaw306@gmail.com

Received: from zulszcv ([188.162.199.216])
Reply-To: lily of the valley ranunculus <lettings@vogelverlag.ch>
From: lily of the valley ranunculus <lettings@vogelverlag.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:31:58 +0300
X-Mailer: Gvuiav Standard v. 8.87.1

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

N. N.; <katyaw306@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katya; <persik233111@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:46 pm

Good evening dear xxxxxx! How are your evenings? I am writing to you, and I want to tell you that I miss you very much. You are constantly in my thoughts! I do not do, I think only about you. I came to the girlfriend to visit, just talk, drink coffee with her, talk about female. And then she has a little doggy, his name is "chip", he is very cute dog. I'll show you it, send you his photo). Here I am standing with this dog at the window, I look at our dark blue sky, and I dream of meeting with you. I look at the sky, and in my head I imagine how you and I came to my friend to visit, and stand with you two of the same window, and look together on the beautiful dark blue sky. Which I am looking at now without you, without my Bryan! And I'm not a lot of sad for the fact that it's all just dreams.

We are already talking to you for a long time, we almost know everything about each other, why wouldn't we meet my cute! I would really like to come to my city, visited me, stayed with me. I would introduce you to my parents, with my relatives, and with my friends! They are all wonderful people who will only be happy for our happiness with you! And since you are a man, you are a gentleman, I suggest you come to me nearby. Please ask you very much. I can no longer love you at a distance. If your work will allow you to come to me at least for a few days I would be madly glad! If you have financial difficulties, you do not hesitate me, please! Tell me like xxxxxx. I'm your love! Your Katya! I am ready for the sake of this case to help you with expenses for traveling to me! I have some money. I can send you at least half the cost of your trip to me! I would be very glad to see you here in my house! I hope that we will find a way to meet in the near future. I want to hug you hard and kiss in your tender lips, and your beautiful cheeks!) :)

Your Katya!!!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.28])
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:11:45 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

.... Dog pic not necessary to post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Dear xxxxxx, but I am no longer able to wait for our meeting. I really lack male heat. As I said that I did not have a man for 2 years soon go 3 year. I miss attention. Do you understand?

xxxxxx Simple correspondence I do not bring pleasure. We spend a lot of time to just communicate. We could meet and we both could get what we both want. Do you understand? Immediately I want to say that my desire and confidence in you is big, but if you ask me a photo in a bikini or something like that I will be forced to refuse. Since I have a bad experience of communication, the man asked my photos and no more. We talked for a very long time, but did not led to anything. He gained that he wanted, I received only affectionate words... But the time passed and I realized that he was not serious for me and never would come. I myself offered him to come to me, I received a refusal in response. I told him that I would come. He told me that I was a toy for him. I am very ashamed of this and I myself promised myself that I won't do it. While I will not see a person with whom we have feelings.

Therefore, I do not want to tighten our warm communication, we know a friend about each other. And I want to hear your opinion, you will not mind what I will come to you? What will be your opinion?

Katya!!!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.167])
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:51:00 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

6.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <katyaw306@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

.... finally from DMF and we know this Pest very well

Good afternoon I am glad to get your letter. I hope you have enough time to fit with me.

I would like to tell a little about myself. I am 30. My name is Katya. I live in Russia, in Kazan. I'm looking for dating abroad, as my dream is completely moving to another country. All that I was easier to fulfill your dream, I decided to start a dating search on the Internet. I want to tell you that I have no man. We broke up 2 years ago. I do not know if you are surprised if you know the reason for our separation or not. I think you should tell you about it now, no longer return to this issue. In general, we were fine, but it lasted for a short time. We met him in college, over time we began to live together, but the more we spent together when it became worse in relation to. He began to play gambling for money, at the very beginning he played small amounts of money, and over time he began to lose money that we had a common strength in real estate. When I found out that he loses, and my part of the money I decided to stop all this, and we were separated. Since then, we have no longer communicated ...

How do you think Tofname, did I do? But now everything is in order, I have a job that I really like, I work "Consultant in the Bank." By formation I "Accountant and an auditor." In general, I am very positive, I love having fun. Just like cooking. I feel great with delicious dishes, however, I manage to keep yourself in good shape). I will send you a photo myself. I would not be against if you also send your photos. Let's learn more details. Tell us about yourself. How do you like to spend your free time. Did you have love for someone?

Katya.

P / S: For me it is important to see photos of you.

Received: from DESKTOP-TT4RHF0 ([188.162.43.209])
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:02:44 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 pm

I am glad to your post and thanks for you to understand me. xxxxxxx You are one of those few people in which I can find an understanding. xxxxxx How was your day? I hope you have everything OK! I want to see you, feel. I hope to see your life, which is very important to me. I want to see your family, your home, your job, your holiday, I want to feel all this. It is so important to me. I want to explore you very well, because you are an extraordinary person. I think we are worthy of each other. It is very important for me to come to you. It is a very serious step for me. You understand me?

How do you imagine our meeting? I suggest a meeting. I'm going to you! :) I'm looking for you in the crowd
and I can't find you! Then I heard your voice. I raise my head and see you. And you ask me what my flight was.
You want to take my luggage. But I will answer that I am able to cope with my baggage! Do you give me flowers? I like roses very much. At this moment I put the bags to take flowers. And I tell you "Thank you.
" At this moment you take my baggage and carry it. I'm smiling again, I'm trying to say something, but it
will be impossible for me, because I'm really a little worried. :) Later, we enter the cafe and I stop worrying. Then, I lack imagination. What do we do now? How do you like my dream?

I am very glad that you also think that we need to meet. I thank God for the day when we met with you.
I think I really feel certain feelings for you. I will find out all about the trip to you. For me, this is now the main task. I will now finish my letter. I will tell you everything about our meeting. I completely find out and I will tell you about it. I am very glad that we will soon be able to see you. I'm really happy.

I hope our expectations are justified. Your Katya!!!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.235])
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 20:32:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

8.jpg

8-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 pm

.... the famous 4 Yola Travel question ........

Hello my cute xxxxxx! How are you today?! I am glad that we understand each other! I think when we are with you will be together, we will have a lot of time to walk through the streets of your city, where you will show me your life) You are a very wonderful person! And I want to meet with you soon!

xxxxxx, you understand our position! We must prepare for our meeting! So now, many diverse ideas come to my head. You need to arrange our meeting so that there are no problems! I'm going to find out the details of my PHOTS in the embassy. This is the easiest part. And now I have a lot of questions for you:

1 - my dear, when do you want to meet me? What are the dates for you acceptable?

2 - Today I talked to my mother. She is happy that we will meet with you. But she allows me to leave for you only for a month. what do you think about it? Is it possible for you too much? Tell me your opinion, I will not be offended and understand that in addition to me you also have a life! Just tell me your opinion!

3 - Where will we live? At the hotel or at home? For me, it is also necessary to know!

My mother is very worried. She believes that it would be better if we meet, but in any case she is very worried! She says she should know your address full and room so that there is no excitement, do you understand? Could you give me a full address? I did not want to talk to my mother, and that's why I ask you the full address. Okay? I just do not want any anxiety.

4 - What clothes do I need to take?

I think there are enough questions. I will hope to get a new letter from you, cute. Your Katya...

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.189])
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:13:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

7.jpg

9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 pm

... when she had really called the Embassy, then she should know that she's telling us huge Nonsense

I am glad to welcome you again and I look forward to when I can tell you "HI" and hug you firmly and not let go.

I have some news for you xxxxxx. Today I had a conversation on the phone with the Embassy of Moscow. They said that it was not easy to get a visa to your country. Your government has made more stringent control to enter the country because of COVIDA-19, but they may be able to help me in this. I was told that they recently received several visas in your country. I am very glad xxxxxx that we will not have much difficulties with this.
I first had concerns that nothing could do it or for this will be required for a very long time. But I was told that the visa would require two or three weeks. The embassy did not have much time to discuss the details, because he needed to go to the meeting. And, therefore, he postponed a conversation for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will call again and discuss the question with a visa.

Now I have time to go cute to take photos for a visa and fill out an embassy profiles. I was told, it should be prepared for my arrival at the Embassy of Moscow, when I come to them in the office. I am very pleased with xxxxxx that now our cooking has begun, and after a short time we will
be together! I hope the beautiful thing that everything will be good. I have some excitement relative to all this, but I also have a firm intention to meet you xxxxxx!

Write me, your posts, xxxxxx, they give me a lot of strength and energy. My gentle kisses. Your Katya...

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.23])
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:27:56 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:46 pm

Hi xxxxxx! How are you? How is your day? What are your plans for the evening? I'm all good! I woke up this morning, I thought about you. I'm so glad that soon we will meet with you. Everything will be fine with us!
Cute I want to come to you now. I do not hold me, I think about you. My heart tells me that you are my fate!
I thought about myself, and I made my choice! My choice is you! I live Bryan only by the day of our meeting.
I hope that your feelings are real and you will not hurt me! I learned all the details.

Russian citizens for traveling to (USA), when crossing the boundary, you need to present the following documents:
- international passport
- Visa
- medical insurance
- tickets in both directions

Documents will be manufactured within two weeks, the visa will take more time. Obtaining a visa strict procedure, I can only get in Moscow, in the embassy. Cute when I pay the documents, I will send an application for a visa. The cost of documents and services will cost me about $ 2500 I have accumulated in the amount of $ 2000 But this is not enough to travel to you. xxxxxx What should I do now? I did not expect that so expensive, but now such a situation in the country and everything is not cheap! You understand me? I hope that it will not be a barrier for us, and soon we will meet. In the evening, I'm waiting for your answer! Now I worry that you answer me!

Gently hug and kiss! Your Katya...

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.114])
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 14:12:13 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 01, 2021 2:27 pm

.... "she's a good Actress" ..... her answer is typical for playing of time, wasting time and keeping us busy with Bla-Bla ....

Dear xxxxxx. I love you very much. How do you feel? How is the weather with you?

Favorite I have a very bad mood. I'm trying to find money for a trip to you. I have left to find $ 500. This is not much, but I am very ashamed to ask this money from my friends and parents. So far, no help can help me.

I do not know what I do now do I do not know who to ask for this money. You understand the faster I will pay for the documents, the faster I will come to you and I will see you truly. What should I do now? How can I be in such a situation? Maybe I take a loan? But in Russia% on credit big and it scares me. Favorite I need your advice. Your support is supported by my future husband. I am very sad now and I can't hold back tears. Do you understand? Because of this, I have a very bad mood and I do not want to do photos where you will see me sad. I want a smile in our relationship in our relationship. OK?

Can not wait for your reply. Your Katya...

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.199])
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 14:39:08 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 02, 2021 8:21 pm

..... Boris is pissed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You say that we should think how to solve the problem. But for some reason I think only I, I do not see your support of your ideas and your thoughts. Of course, it will be right on my part to throw this idea of ​​the meeting. And wait until you come to you. It all upsets me that my future man awaits a miracle when his girl solve problems. And in the end will be pleased with the fact that. She, the father-in-law will think instead of a man. Show the courage and give me advice. And in general, it will be the right solution to your party will take care of your future wife and coming yourself, without forcing your beloved time and money. Which perhaps it is very much needed now to update your wardrobe. Sorry for such a letter, but I'm sick that men do not behave like men...

Received: from DESKTOP-B49IG3P ([188.162.199.214])
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 22:51:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 8:54 pm

Waking up every morning, I think about you. Before bedtime, all my thoughts are also about you. And even in a dream, I think about you. You are in every my thought. Every time I think that it is no longer impossible to love harder, but every day my feelings are stronger and stronger to you. I just cuts me from love for you. Thank you for being in my life. My documents are almost ready, I paid everything myself, I will soon need to pick them up, but I have no money left at all to buy tickets for your trip to you...

Received: from DESKTOP-B49IG3P ([178.176.175.28])
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 22:31:11 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm

Good, hello! Today is a gloomy spring day. But, if you remember, if I told you that I love spring. I soothes and fascinates her cold, serene and measured spirit. Autumn paints are filled with my imagination and encourage different thoughts. For example, many think that real love died with the death of Romeo and Juliett. And I will say: "No!" And, at the same time, boldly add that I love you even more! Giving these words, my heart is compressed from fear for this bright feeling, and I want to hide it in the most hidden corner! I want to explain this tenderness, but I am afraid that in our world too little invented for this words. And maybe explanations and do not need, since I feel the reciprocity of the intuition internal light. Although you are far away, I constantly feel you near! The omnipotent, omnipotent feeling, sweeping any obstacles and distances on your way, always on this land called love! And, as it seems to me, I was not mistaken with her definition! Eternity no one canceled, let it exist for our feelings! But on Earth, there are equal chances of life. When people together, they are two times stronger! And very soon we will be together because we cope with any difficulties! Mentally kiss you.

Katya!!

Received: from DESKTOP-TT4RHF0 ([178.176.175.4])
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 23:22:06 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2021 1:34 pm

.... I really miss the good old Yola Buddies from 2007 ... now we've to fight with daft and naive progeny ... where is the good old Time

My favorite. It's a shame when you say so. Do you think I did not try to find this money? I asked them from my parents of friends and acquaintances. But no one can help me with such a sum of money. Or do you suggest something to sell me? I have nothing to sell, except for my phone, or clothes. But I won't do it. I can try to take a loan. But I'm afraid to do this. I have already said that interest on credit is too big. And I will have a lot of problems with this. You say that the solution in front of the nose, but I do not see it, I'm already tired of being begging in the eyes of my relatives and familiar to me very shame. Maybe you offer to earn, then I can do it, but then I have to finish my vacation. And I can get the next vacation only in the next summer. I do not intend to wait for this so long...

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([178.176.175.193])
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 11:23:12 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Horsho, I wanted to ask for help with you. But the last hope for you. I already asked everyone who I know besides you. Honey, I love you. And I am very ashamed that I am so helpless in your eyes. Forgive me, I have never had such situations before. I love you.

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([178.176.175.56])
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 14:40:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 pm

My dear, hello! At times, it seems that nothing is left in me, except for the huge faith and barely warmed hope for our imminent meeting, and sometimes, that these feelings, practically disappeared, turning into a complete languid pause of expectation. I heard a good phrase yesterday that you won't get anything without pain. Perhaps love and happiness also need to suffer in order to find out the price of everything and not to destroy the received by such work. It happens that I myself say smart things, I understand them with my mind, but with my heart I don't, I yearn for you! I miss you, your affectionate eyes, good words, tender hands, soothing self-control.... Your love! I don't know if you can help me, but now let my tenderness touch your heart and warm it, no matter where you are! And the heart, after all, you will not cheat! I feel that love for you gives me the strength to live every new day and strive for something else. Thank God for what you are! I'm inhaling air now, like I'm breathing you, like you're around, even though it absolutely doesn't smell like you. I don't know how to finish the letter, I want to say so much, but there is no point, because the essence is one, and you know about it. "I love you!" I dissolve in this feeling without a residue.

I hug tight, mentally kissing again and again! Your Katya

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([188.162.43.196])
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 22:50:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”