It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olya; <fruttyolya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:37 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hey. I hope that you could get my photos. If you like my photos, then I think that we can get acquainted. My name is Olya and I'm 30 years old. Despite my age, I still do not have children and I never married. That's why I decided to use the Internet to get to know a man. What's your story? You're a man who is tired to spend evenings alone? I'd like to forget about loneliness and to be happy as the ordinary people in this world. I want to say that I'm looking for a man for serious relations. I'm looking for love to the end of life. I'm not looking for games and entertainment on the Internet. I'm not interested because I am a serious and well-mannered girl! I have no bad habits. And I want to create a family hearth and give love and happiness to beloved man who will love me as much!
If you are interested to continue, I'm happy to see new photos. And I'm curious to know about your life and Hobbies.
Looking forward to our meeting ...
Olya

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [66.252.127.200])
Reply-To: Olya <fruttyolya@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:29:04 +0300

Consolidated Telephone Company
OrgId: CONSO-17
Address: 6900 Van Dorn
Address: Suite 21
City: Lincoln
StateProv: NE
PostalCode: 68516

IMG-00914.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:10 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hey. I hope that you could get my photos. If you like my photos, then I think that we can get acquainted. My name is Olya and I'm 30 years old. Despite my age, I still do not have children and I never married. That's why I decided to use the Internet to get to know a man. What's your story? You're a man who is tired to spend evenings alone? I'd like to forget about loneliness and to be happy as the ordinary people in this world. I want to say that I'm looking for a man for serious relations. I'm looking for love to the end of life. I'm not looking for games and entertainment on the Internet. I'm not interested because I am a serious and well-mannered girl! I have no bad habits. And I want to create a family hearth and give love and happiness to beloved man who will love me as much!
If you are interested to continue, I'm happy to see new photos. And I'm curious to know about your life and Hobbies.
Olya

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [66.252.115.134])
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:12:17 +0300

IMG-00915.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:24 pm

.... with Pic 1 in 419-Spam

Olya

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [66.252.114.51])
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:40:38 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:01 pm

... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Olya

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [66.252.127.215])
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:26:48 +0300

IMG-00917.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”