It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liudmyla Martynenko; <l.soulful@yahoo.com/l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Liudmyla Martynenko; <l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm

Hi there my sweety xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Wednesday. I think you can imagine the pace of my last days. I run like
a squirrel in a wheel to find the money needed to pay my debt. Just my idea of ​​our life together, give me at least some hope. The long absence of sex and the memory of our candid conversation with you often make
me excited. Why are you not here with me to relieve this stress this because I do not have enough right now.
I really want to be near you right now! I want to be with you and start a new chapter in our lives. I hope that you want the same thing, because I sincerely wish that we quickly met and realized our desires and fantasies into reality. I would like to close my eyes and open to be close to you, it is a pity that it is not possible.
I'm tired of being here in Kiev. I very much hope that together we will be able to deal with my problem, and
we can start a new life in together. Because I do not get to solve my problems at all goes to the fact that I have to go back to Ternopil. I do not want to do that, I want to be with you, but it seems inevitable to me.
If I decide to return home, then I am automatically removed from the internship program. And I won't be able to meet you again.
I was in two private clinics and tried to get job but has no open positions in my field, I answered that either there are no jobs, or have only low-paid cleaners vacancy. I would go even cleaner, I respect work all professions, but this does not make sense because of the very low pay. At one point I even thought that I found a job. I went for an interview at the massage therapist job, I was offered a good salary. They invited me to work in a massage parlor and massage naked body. When I thought about it and introduced me to almost puked. I can not imagine doing massage naked body completely familiar men, even for the money. For me it
is like to work as a prostitute. Besides, I'm sure that every man who comes to a massage is waiting for this.
Even though me and tried to assure the maximum of I will must to do please a man ***Removed***. They say to me salon does not provide sexual services but I'm not exactly ready to go for it. For me it is disgusting to touch the man with whom I am not in a relationship. If my client has always been just you, I'd love to go on a this job :) And I do not bother to give you a massage naked body.
But I definitely will not work in this type of interiors and touch the strange men. On the one hand I find it funny at themselves, because I just did not think it was such a salon. On the other hand I'm sad the thoughts that
I sunk into such a situation and I need to live with my suitcase in the hostel.
I had to spend on essentials that I did not take along for the ride. I had to buy shampoo, plates, cups, pots
to cook their own meals. Well what I suggested is not an expensive hardware store where I bought it all.
Even though I spent it in any case cheaper than eating in the cafe. I'm kind of stuck in one day. Everything is the same. Just the thought of where to get money. Now I feel myself alone here. Around me only not familiar faces. I can not even safely take a shower without thinking that someone might come. I can only sleep if I
drink a sedative. Probably only a sedative and the moment when I read your letter can improve my mood.
I'm trying to be positive and hope for the best, but we need to be objective.
If I do not find money in the near future I will have to go back to Ternopil, because all my life is to fly into the abyss. All for what I tried and worked hard in the last year stands under threat, but it's not the worst thing for me right now. I can not to be measured with the thought that I was wrong about you.
I thought you were really interested in our relationship and do anything to help me. Sometimes I think I'm just fun for you. It seems to me that you only see the picture and did not see me as a person in me. I have a blank space for you? I think that if I did for you that something would mean you did everything in your power to help me. I do not believe that a man would not seek any opportunity to help his woman if she was dear to him. I'm sorry I will finish my letter. Absolutely not in the mood to write you anything right now. I do not want to cry even more.
Please reply as soon as possible xxxxxx!
Your forever Lyudusha!
Passionate Kisses for my TIGER!

Received: from cpe-173-92-206-2.carolina.res.rr.com ([173.92.206.2]:57371 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:29:58 +0200

RRMA
Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

Image-2389.jpg

Image-3272.jpg

Image-3296.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:21 pm

..... she's taking us for a ride coz I told her now 5x what to do when she want the Money .... again only Bla-Bla

Hello my lion xxxxxx!
I want to apologize for not writing soon! I am very pleased to write to you in this Thursday. Please tell me when you will be able to send the necessary money? What copy do you need?
I am very pleased to once again see your beautiful letter when I read it I was terribly pleased.
My dear xxxxxx, yes, yes, yes it is mine and nobody's more, only mine. I really really love you, you have no idea how much, just do not know why, but you've become the meaning of my unlucky life. I can not even convey to you my love words, because it is simply impossible. None of these words on Earth, which would be worthy of you, all insignificant in comparison with you. You're the best in the world of man is a fact.
I want so much for your love and kindness, your warmth and tenderness... I wish that one day, you said: "I am yours forever, I want you passionately whispered in my ear it, touched my cheek with your cheek, burning with a passionate kiss.... I want you to be with me, allowed himself to touch, hug, kiss, hear his breathing. You're a wonderful person in the whole world.
If you like, give you my heart and soul?
I'll do it for sure!
You do not believe me? Do you think I lie?
Believe me, I live without you I can not!
I want to dedicate to you some verse, but they are not written by me, I'd like to think of the most beautiful verse for you, but even the most beautiful words on earth is nothing compared to you. I so wish that you came in, sat down beside me, gently put his arm around my neck with his strong hands, I hug you and kiss you on the lips so tenderly, passionately and fervently. I would have signed you in its gentle, feminine arms and say to you how much I love you and that no one, never let you give, because you're my only. I'm scared to submit it, that once someone else will hold you, touch you, kiss you, I'm scared to imagine that this would not be me.... I'm sorry, but my feelings for you, stronger than me. I scream, I'm even ready to cry, all ready for you. When we're together I'll be the happiest man in the universe before and after its appearance, the whole world know how happy I am! Let them all know, that all envy me, let him.... Sometimes, my dreams of you have gone so far that I feel like I was crazy, but I like to be crazy because I am glad that I can at least dream about you dream
of me because no one can deny. I want to wake up every morning in your gentle, tender embrace.
(I do not know whether they really are, but I'm sure that in another way can not be). I want eagerly to catch your every gesture, every move you make, every word, to enjoy each held close to you seconds; want to go to you on the edge of the world, I want to...
Love, love, love.
A hundred times have I repeat it,
Do you want 1000, 1000 000....
Your wish, my desire to Leo.
For me - no written law!
I am thankful for what you gave, I thank her for what I love you.
You is such a strong, gentle, lovely.... (I can list your dignity to infinity, because the flaws you just do not have) and do not afraid.
Just beckoned, and I'll follow you, call and I will come at any time, he was not busy, come, you're more important than anything else, I need you like air and water as food. But lately, I have no time to eat, drink, breathe and stuff, because I constantly think and dream about you.
I can write forever. I just love you, that's all.
You have no idea how much I want to see you soon to meet you.
On it I finish my letter. I'll look forward to your reply.
Love tenderly and passionately kiss you.
Best wishes!
Your forever Lyudusha!
10000000 kisses for you!
P.S. I LOVE YOU ERIC, AND ONLY YOU. NOBODY IS NECESSARY FOR ME. AT ME ANYBODY IS NOT PRESENT. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AND ONLY WITH YOU. I VERY MUCH LOVE YOU!

Received: from cpe-69-132-168-144.carolina.res.rr.com ([69.132.168.144]:56762 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:06:59 +0200

RRMA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
I am very happy to write to you on this Friday. My beloved, I do not sleep at night, waiting for the day when we'll meet again. You love me. I know that I LOVE YOU!
My main desire - to be with you my love!
Day after day I think of you, my dear man. How are you? What is it? Not sick are you? What's new in your life? Does that happen to you?
Day after day, I whisper a prayer: Let God save you, even where the footrest puts life will always be a reliable hand in another, let no pain will touch you, let your life be long and happy!
My life has changed since the time when I loved you xxxxxx
I'm so - as I think about you all as you can imagine that you're near me, to caress, kiss me tenderly!
You're like an angel descended from heaven to give me happiness, warm the soul in the bitter cold, replace the water in the hot heat. After all, happiness is you!
I just could not imagine what would happen if I lose you?
I asked God to only one thing, never let that happen. Because then I can not feel you, look into your eyes like the sea that knows no boundaries and limits, beckon me to you, they call for themselves.
I want to live long, and all this time to love you, so we're never apart, so that our feelings do not run out and is not gloomily, preserving freshness and strength for many years. Well, here again, dreaming.
Enough for me to see you, to feel happy!
When I look in your eyes, they tell me about the tenderness, your lips are about love, and your body will say that you exist in reality, the fact that you are a reality for which I am ready for anything!
If I was your tear, I would have rolled over to kiss you if you were mine I'd never cried so as not to lose you! " I love you xxxxxx, in my heart the memory of you forever. I know that soon we will meet with you and I love, love, and I will love only you, my most tender and madly beloved man in the world!
My gloomy, cold and a little sad morning to get a very warm and joyful at the thought of you.
Without you - dark and cold. I like a little girl in a storm in the forest and without a mother. Around a void, cold absurdity, barbed sorrow and fear of creepy, you know how I'm afraid to lose you.
When I'm by your side, I'll feel like a "brick wall", the same little girl, but strong and confident, happy and loved, and sometimes indecently defenseless.
I miss you so much.
I love you. I love you just the way you are.
I love you, love you always. I want to see your smile, your eyes, I want to see how you embraced me with a sinking heart, I would feel that, just hugging, we were getting in one piece, and it can not be denied. I believed and believe in your sense, because what remains at all times. I still believe you love me. I love you! I do not want to meet other, no one will cause more of such emotions, and I do not want to get rid of it and I can not.
I do not want to think that there are other men. I LOVE AND WILL LOVE YOU! CONTRARY TO ALL AND ALL!
Today I am sad, very sad that we're not together, that we now can not make love. I so badly want to be with you as soon as possible, as quickly as possible to see you, kiss you in your beautiful, soft lips.
Best wishes!
Kisses, your Lyudusha!
10000000 kisses for you!

Received: from 065-191-083-181.inf.spectrum.com ([65.191.83.181]:59115 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 19:22:22 +0200

RRMA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi xxxxxx
How're you feeling?
It's just a pity, you are not with me this day.
What's the matter? Are you feeling all right? I don't want to think bad. Maybe you have a lot of work to do right now, and you're very busy. I don't know why you didn't answer my letter, and I want to know why.
I'm just trying to talk to you about what I think is important, and I want us to have an adequate dialogue.
I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon.
It truly is really important for me.
Don't tend to forget me, reply as quick as possible.
Wish you all the best! Yours Lyudusha.

Received: from cpe-71-70-238-17.nc.res.rr.com ([71.70.238.17]:54398 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 13:07:47 +0200

RRMA

Return to “Russian scammers”