It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Svitlana Filatova; <beauti4lgirl@mailukra.com ====> Ukraine-War Beggingmail

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 15, 2021 5:43 pm

.... from DMF-Spam .... attached Pic one cannot open and see

Hey friend!
Hope that you have positive thoughts!
My name is Svitlana. Me 31.
I live in Ukraine. Single. No children.
In any difficult life situation, I remain optimistic. I believe in people and that I will
meet a worthy person who needs love and support.
My dream is to meet an honest, decent, man. To the man whom I love, I will give all my care
and tenderness.
I am sincere, sociable, with a sense of humor.
I play sports for health. I like to cook.
Tell me about yourself - for me it is very important that you are interested.
wish you a good mood. and of course a few minutes to answer me a letter
Waiting for your message and your photo!
Svitlana!
P.S I'm hope you like my photo

Received: from coderolive.digital-55.com ([206.225.85.154])
X-Mailer: PHP/7.4.19
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 10:02:04 -0700 (MST)

CODERO2004A
Codero
OrgId: APHIN
Address: 3005 S Lamar Blvd, Ste D-109 #76
City: Austin
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 78704
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Svitlana; <beauti4lgirl@mailukra.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 16, 2021 4:22 pm

.... she learned fast and now we've enough Pics

Hi xxxxxx!
As you know, my name is Svitlana. Im 31.
I am very glad that you answered my small letter.
Thank you for being able to answer me. I was going through. as you thought, maybe you won’t want to answer
me!
I saw your email address on the dating website. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I wrote you first. and worry because the first girl is always more difficult to write.
To be honest, I don`t like to be ignored.
Don`t worry, I'm not angry. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough
due to many cases of fraud and evil.
Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends.
I would like to know you better. I want to look at you. and to learn about you. be sure to send me your photo!!!
Sorry for my English, it's not perfect. I can speak in English and Ukrainian. but the grammar is suffering. If you don`t understand something, ask me about this.
I live in Ukrain, in Ivano-Frankivsk. It's the is a historic city located in Western Ukraine.
It is the administrative centre of Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. 621 km from Kiev. if you want you can esteem about it in Wikipedia.
I am a student now, I am in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. there is a prospect to start an internship outside of Ukraine..
I will tell you that I like.
I love dance and I love good music.
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored))))
In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skis. In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming?
I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports?
I'm a woman for only one man. if I find her only, the chances of the other men will not. I am very rigorously take it. I even very jealous.
I love life, and enjoy every moment.
But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions. Actually, God sees everything.
I want to discuss as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program.
If you need my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money. Need naked photos. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me. But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
Just so happens that I can say that I open the soul, but just ignore it. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
I know you're a good man, xxxxxx. say that feminine flair is strong. I feel that you I will have a good dialogue! we can get to know each other's friend better. talk about everything we want!
please write to me as soon as possible. do not make me bored alone.
Crown Virus does its own bad deed. I do not want to think about it! I hope you are not hurt by this problem.
Please tell about yourself xxxxxxx, send me some photos!))
I am sending you a letter, and look forward to your reply!
Your Lonely friend Svitlana!

Received: from [194.147.93.12] (helo=[192.168.105.13]) by s103.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 16:10:55 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06872.jpg

IMG07708.jpg: 22/02/21; 11:15am; Adobe Photoshop

IMG08544.jpg

IMG09380.jpg

IMG10216.jpg: 22/02/21; 11:15am; Adobe Photoshop ...... State Historical Museum in Moscow

IMG11888.jpg

IMG12724.jpg

IMG13560.jpg

itsme.jpg

...... Pic 2

....... I'm more as sure that this is the Ice stadium from Хоккейный клуб «ЛАДА» (Тольятти)
Ботаническая ул., 5, Тольятти, Россия
https:/ /hclada.ru/media/photo/lada_neftyanik_23/

.... here we've a other View of this "Sektor 8" from her Pic

...... Pic 3

... warm Greetz from the Набережная Комсомольского района, Тольятти, Россия, Самарская область

..... Park of Culture in Tolyatti
Адрес: Россия, Самарская область, Тольятти, Набережная Комсомольского района

https:/ /ruzovdmitry.livejournal.com/77890.html

...... Pic 6

... warm Greetz from Sochi; Тематический парк сочи-парк, Сочи

https:/ /irecommend.ru/content/skazochnyi-mir-sochi-parka-vy-uzhe-byli-v-russkom-disneilende

...... Pic 8

.... now we come to the RPO Dentist Анастасия Викторовна Кузнецова from Тольятти

.instagram.com/dentistanastasiya/

.instagram.com/anastasiya_dentist/

https:/ /vk.com/mrs_dent .... must be married with one Child

https:/ /prodoctorov.ru/tolyatti/vrach/832450-kuznecova/

https:/ /tolyatti.32top.ru/dr/36850-kuznecova-anastasiya-viktorovna/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 18, 2021 9:51 pm

Hi dear friend xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to communicate with a man like you, xxxxxxx!
I'm smiling right now! I waited to receive your email and when I got your letter it was a better time!
I worried. I have sent you letter. also I thought. maybe you won't want to answer me. but now I understand that I not for nothing tried. thanks to you. you are a real man!!!
Man must be a real man, who will always be able to protect his woman and support her when she has difficulty or she just in a bad mood.
I don't pay attention if he smokes or not! Nevertheless, good health also plays a role!
A real man must to be kind, sociable, gentle and caring to his girlfriend! A bit of humor, of course.
the natural beauty is good, but not so important.
The main thing for me is to feel the love of my man! My man must love me, trust me, respect me. And then, of course, I will reciprocate.
I revealed to you what I have on the soul. and I want us to be able to trust each other. and talk about our feelings.
I appreciate and love people that are close to me. I sincerely hope that we will be very close. Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. I very demanding.
But you did something once attracted. I don`t know what. It is just like me on a subconscious level. I want to meet a man who is worthy of my love pure and sincere.
I am writing to you, and I feel that I can trust you. I can talk with you more personal things!
xxxxxx, I hope you don`t fall asleep reading my letter. to me isn't suffered to know you better. also I want to tell about myself very much.
I think you had time to see my photo that I sent to you. Many My photos were taken by my friend Olga.
I would ask you to send images, fell and cut, because I have a very slow speed of the internet, and unfortunately,
I can`t upload photos of a large volume. I use the USB ADSL modem. This system does not work too well, and also not cheap and. I pay the megabyte downloaded, and if you load a large number of megabytes, will be expensive.
So I write to you more comfortable just e-mail. Of these modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various types of messengers, while I can only dream of. Usual e-mail to me, the option most acceptable and convenient.
I want to be sure you're a real person, I want to call you. I want to hear your voice and be confident that you're a real person. Enter your phone number and I'll call you.
as you know, I'm 31 years old. I was born August 25 (Zodiac sign-virgo), 1989. My height 167 cm 55 kg I weigh.
I am a finish student now, in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! it must know the true loving man the main thing that is in your heart. that your soul. looks can be deceiving. it is important that says your soul. The age does not matter.
Music plays an important role in my life. Since childhood, I love her very much. Therefore, probably, the question
of what kind of music I like depends on my mood. but more often than not I listen to the radio. popular music.
I am an Orthodox Christian. I believe in God. but I do not want to go to church. faith in everyone’s soul. God is One!! the main thing to believe. and he will always help!
I 31, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up quickly. I understand very well people.
I am an orphan. I have no relatives. As a child, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who don`t have parents). Are very difficult years, and I was very hard. you know, I've never seen my parents. and for this I really want to create my family. this is the dream of a lifetime.
I have no children. But I love children, and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl). they would always know that their parents are loved by their children. and will always take care.
I had no childhood. also it was really heavy. because we had to eat one long loaf on 10 people. there was severe famine.
but nothing to do, this is my life. hard for me to think about it. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. They are very painful to remember those years. I don`t want to talk anymore on it.
All this and much painful for me and please don`t ask me about it. Perhaps, sometime I will tell you about it in more detail.
forgive my love, found sadness on me. but I know you will understand me.
Tell me more about yourself, about you city where you live?
Tell me about your life? how was your childhood?
Tell me about your studies, work?
I hope I did not spoil your mood with my letter.
Please, write to me as soon as possible. I want to know more about you. and I am very pleased that we can speak frankly!
I look forward to your new e-mail for me. of course send me a photo.
please answer my questions and comment on what you think of everything that I have written. It's very important to me. do not ignore my requests.
I embrace you!!
Svitlana

Received: from [194.147.93.12] (helo=[192.168.105.13]) by s103.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 18:41:10 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06870.jpg

IMG07706.jpg

IMG08542.jpg

IMG09378.jpg

IMG10214.jpg

IMG11050.jpg

IMG11886.jpg

IMG12722.jpg

IMG13558.jpg

IMG14394.jpg

.... here the Original from Pic 1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 11:03 pm

Hi my dear friend xxxxxx!
I'm so waited for your letter and I'm so glad that you have written to me!
receiving your letters is a pleasure!
Thank you!!!!
Every new day brings to me stronger desire to communicate with you and to receive your letters.
And now my mood depends directly on your letters! My mood is in your hands xxxxxx! I hope my letters do not spoil your mood?
I am very happy that we were able to find each other in this world.
I want to be good friends with you, xxxxxxx.
I want to thank you for writing to me. and I can know you better.
I very much like to do household chores. I like to maintain purity. what would be at home purely and comfortably. But most of all I like to cook. Kitchen real center of the house where heat and a cosiness always reigns.
I have fallen in love to cook in orphanage.
always there was a wish for some sweet. And once, we with girls have decided to cook cake. there was a holiday. international Women's Day, March 8.
to us was for 10 years. I still remember it. to cook no who was able.
we collected products which are necessary to us, long time. someone managed to find flour in the dining room. when were on duty. someone has brought condensed milk. earlier recipes were very heavy to be got. because it was possible to find them only in recipe-books. we have found the cookbook in kitchen. and there were only 3 cake recipes. and we have chosen the recipe which is necessary. proceeding from what we have products.
First nothing was impossible to me.
but I could replace with efforts dough. We have laid out all dough on three molds and have put to bake in an oven. While dough was baked, we have opened a jar of sweet-sweet condensed milk which I have right there tasted. And here cake layers are ready they air, ruddy and appetizingly smell. then each cake layer was greased with condensed milk and have put cake layers the friend on the friend.
I still remember a smell of this cake. and since then I very much like to cook.
I will treat you with the Ukrainian dishes. I will cook to you borsch. I will bake pancakes. and of course I will make pelmeni.
I think I will be able to feed you very tasty. you will be satisfied :)
it is pleasant to me to continue with you dialogue. and I communicate with you so easily. as though I know you long time.
I want to talk about my work, if you're interested!
practice working as a dentist brings me a lot of pleasure. I really like to bring people benefits.
lately, there have been a lot of people. since everyone wanted to solve their teeth problems after quarantine is end.
Once day I was training in clinic with lots of stress.
we had to receive medicines and all pharmaceutical materials including anesthetics.
But for some reasons the bus with medicines has not come to our clinic. I have declared to all patients that I can work but only without anesthetics.
And there were many people who were ready to cure tooth even without anesthesia because there is no guarantee that the bus will come tomorrow.
So day was the twice difficult working day.
Forgive me for talking about teeth and about my work.
I bet you got unpleasant feeling while reading about anesthesia!
I know that all men are afraid of dentists but let me to assure you that as a woman I am absolutely undangerous and harmless for you!!!
tell me more about your city. do you have a clinic of the dentist in the city?
I have big plans for the future. I wrote a statement to my university. for an internship in your country.
I am not looking for a relationship in Ukraine because I plan to leave Ukraine, start a new life.
Now my documents are being prepared, for my dentist internship in your country.
xxxxxx, today was really a good day and right now I'm sitting and writing this letter and I'm smiling. And I hope that right now you read my letter and smiling too. By the way my friends know that I'm talking to you and they start to ask questions about you!
Well all my friends are ladies - Irina and Olga. Irina is my best friend. with her we grew up from childhood.
I really like that I can easily communicate with you. and it brings me pleasure. you are a real gentleman. I like that our communication is easy. I think this is the way to a good relationship. I like it.
xxxxxx, excuse me for a question: whether there is at you now any woman? What your private life now? Please tell about it.
xxxxxxx, do you have any regrets about anything that you did in your life and would you like to change it?
What makes you happy? What is one thing you could not live without?
xxxxxx, I will wait for your letter! I hope you will write me soon. And then I will have again a smile on my face.
I want to learn somewhat quicker about you more. it is very interesting to me to communicate with you.
Your Svitlana.
P.S. I hope that right now you have smile on your face. I want you to smile:)))) I have a nice mood today hope you're too!!!

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 22:11:28 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06172.jpg

IMG07008.jpg

IMG07844.jpg

IMG08680.jpg

IMG09516.jpg

IMG10352.jpg

IMG11188.jpg

IMG12024.jpg

IMG12860.jpg

IMG13696.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 20, 2021 6:57 pm

..... this "Work and Travel" crap we know very well and also in which Drama it will end ...

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!
I am very happy to see that you write me. I very much respect you! for the fact that you don't ignore my letters.
You are very nice to me, you are very good and pleasant to talk to.
m not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship!
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
In the 21 years since reaching age when I left the orphanage and began independent adult life.
majority (21 years), the state gave me an apartment. is very small, but not looking at it, and in my personal possession, and I am very happy.
I studied well and was able to get free Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, where I am now finish
studying at the Faculty of Dentistry. For example, dentists in our country are called sadists.
Probably due to poor maintenance.dentist before in Ukraine, was a cruel king - Ivan the Terrible, who tore the teeth means available to poor farmers. If you are interested, you can find this information in Wikipedia.
I want to change the opinions of our citizens and qualified to become a real doctor.
Now I finish my studies, in medical academy, I come to your country, to internship at the dentist. It is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals. student's program for work and
travel of "Work and Travel" .

I hope that everyone understand.
in the coming days All documents will ready.I will receive documents and ticket in my hands. and I will arrive
in your country.
But still, don`t know exactly where I'll be in your country. I have not made a choice yet. I will arrive in capital
of your country On one day.
I will go to the Ministry of Health. Where will I sign the contract. Then I will go through a medical commission.
Take the language test. I need to know the professional terms. It is not difficult. because most are in Latin.
Then I get a work permit. And I will pass the distribution for an internship. As soon as the contract is in my
hands in the capital of your country, I can choose any city..
Can I choose your city or I can stay in he capital?
I need toknow the exact name of your city. to specify. whether there is he in the list for a training.
I had the desire to find a friend in your country. My internship will take place 6 months, during which time
I will be in your country.
er completing an internship I can ask for a contract renewal..
in the future I want to leave Ukraine. At least that is my desire.
I am not saying that I ask you for a place to live. under the terms of the contract, they will provide me with housing. it is either compensation or a living room. everything will depend on the clinic where I will work.
I told you that I want to buld a serious relationship, so I want you to know all about me and my life.
I, like any girl, want to find a good and loving man. Honest and understanding man, with good and big heart.
With a cheerful mood and positive qualities!
Yesterday I was thinking about you a lot and realized that I look at you and write letters to you not only as a
friend! I'm a lonely girl, living alone.
I find it hard to talk about my feelings and emotions because we only write letter to each other, but my heart
tells me that I can fully trust you, that you are very kind and good man!
ou bring me joy! I would hope that we will not disappoint each other, I want our relationship grew into
something more than just correspondence. I don't know why, but I feel the warmth and affection for you!
I feel as we have known each other for a long time and write letters, as friends who have familiar for many
years.
xxxxxx, I want to tell you about my last relationships.
It was about 2 years ago. I hought he's a good guy. But he changed me with another girl!
It was a shock to me,
I didn't expect anything like this! Of course we immediately broke up after the incident.
I don't harbor any feelings for him now, I don't seen him thereafter and I don't want to see him again.
I think my heart is still a stone. Since, men in Ukrain do not think seriously about joint life. I need a serious
and mature man.
And I feel that soon, after waking up, my heart will find the warmth with you!
Now my heart becomes warmer!
I think it will be the best day when I met my beloved man who will give me joy and good mood every day!
I'm a girl and it's very difficult to be alone.
I would like to have a serious relationship!
Can you tell what is an ideal woman in your view?
I hope you liked my letter. I hope you were interested to read it and I'll be waiting for your new letter
tomorrow!
Please write me more about you!!! Send photo.
I wish you good day! Bye bye!!
Kisssss Svitlana

Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 20:21:05 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06142.jpg

IMG10322.jpg

IMG1158.jpg

IMG11994.jpg

IMG18980.jpg

IMG20652.jpg

photo-00744.jpg

photo-00959.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 8:24 pm

Hello my man xxxxxx!
In the morning I woke up thinking if you wrote to me today?
And of course you wrote, for which I'm so grateful to you! My wish came true again!
I want to say "Ura" I see that our friendship is developing successfully! Ura - is an emotion of joy in Ukrain.
I have great news! Today I received documents in my hands.
Only once in five years, of all the Ukrainian students granted the opportunity to travel abroad for training "Work and travel". Luck smiled at me, and I get the chance. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, I need to try, because
I have to work. I promised myself that this grant must win, and I reached my goal.
In front of me has opened new possibilities - I received a scholarship for an internship in your country.
Your country has been chosen for a reason. Dentistry one of the best and most paid professions in the world, in comparison with Ukraine.
Dental work is very important, then, the training minimum of 6 months.
During this time I have a huge "knowledge resources", the specialists in your country.
What is most interesting that the apprenticeship contract, my salary would be ~ 3250 USD per month. This is a significant sum for a dentist Ukraine. Payroll can only dream in Ukraine ~ 250 USD. When I think 3250 USD *
6 month is a huge amount for me.
finest that I don't need to pay housing.
I happy, very soon I will be able to be abroad, because I have never traveled outside of Ukraine. since the Childhood I dream to change life. and to leave from here. god hears my prayers.
Under the terms of placement, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package that includes accommodation. I will be working as an assistant to a dentist in your country. I earn good money, I can spend or save. all the conditions for life! this can only dream of in Ukraine.
I think it would be very nice to we meet in real life! not always given a great opportunity. What do you think xxxxxx? I think one of us could get a perfect match.
I understand that we are familiar with only one week, but I feel I can fully trust you! xxxxxx, I would like to receive reciprocity from you, I wish you to be sincere with me! And never lie to me because lie only spoil relations is not it? Do you also think so?
Trust is the foundation of strong friendship and the foundation for a true relationship for a long time! I always try to speak only the truth. Because I am sure that any lie comes out sooner or later! I do not like to lie. Since even a small lie can eventually grow into a big lie!
I want to describe to you my character. I find it a little hard to write , because I never wrote about it. I think that first of all I'm always honest and fair person. I really trust people and I hate betrayal! But as soon as I feel that people are starting to lie to me, I stop to contct with them. I can not trust these people anymore. I can't to communicate with them.
I think that in the world there are very few decent and honest men. Of course they are, but so far I have not met such a person. I really hope that you're that man, and my heart was not mistaken when I decided to write to you.
I feel God gives me a chance in life. and luck turned to me. I got permission for an internship. I found you, and our relationship is going in a positive direction!
I feel the warm feelings and I am very happy to continue communicate with you.
Why do I feel that you are very good and kind. They are very easy and pleasant communicate with you!
I since the childhood dream to be in strong hands. to feel safe. I'm a little 'embarrassed to write about this, but
I hope you are not afraid of it.
I have grown up without family. and me it is important to be near the man. to which I will be able to trust. also
I will feel safe.
I trust, you the one whom I looked for all these years. for me it has developed that the man is a head of the family. and I want to be weak. what you could take care to me.
when we live together. and I will have an opportunity for a holiday. where would you like to go? how do you like to spend time?
can be on ski resort or lie under a bright sun on the beach and receive suntan? or you would like to jump with a parachute in a tandem? or we will just stay at home and play board games? or in silence to solve crossword puzzles?
I will make any your decision. because I know, I in reliable hands. and with you. I will feel safe.
I was tired of loneliness.
I'd love to hear your opinion about it. I hope you're not tired. I want to continue our communication and become more close to you. In this letter, I attach my photo to you. Please, tell me honestly, do you like my picture? It's very important to me. As I told you earlier that I will not hide from each other. I want to build communication with 100 understanding. I believe that we must succeed, and we are all more than just friends.
I can`t wait your email back to me. I hope, you will send me your photos and you will tell about yourself more.
Your Svitlana!

Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 21:06:28 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06130.jpg

IMG06966.jpg

IMG07802.jpg

IMG08638.jpg

IMG09474.jpg

IMG10310.jpg

IMG11146.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 22, 2021 2:39 pm

... they've changed a famous russian Script in a Ukraine Script ..... so we can expect in the next 48h Drama

Hello xxxxxx!
Many thanks for your letter, I have just read it and my heart very happy!
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn from each other.
I hope you realize that for the other, and we will be together for life. I am ready to devote their life to a person who understands me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you xxxxxx!
Today, I am incredibly happy. So today I will be leaving from Ivano-Frankivsk. I am very happy that very soon we will be able to meet in real life. I can come to your country to start my internship !!
I was very lucky that I will be able to go to a training. I studied 7 years in academy. to have this opportunity.
also we will be able to look each other in the face.
I am packs things for my trip. My bus to Kiev departs after 4 hours, and I need to check if
I have collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I'm leaving, not a couple of days, I'm going up to 6 months. Therefore it is necessary not to forget anything. I very much worry. I wish that everything was perfect.
I will be in Kiev for a few days (1-2), I need to sort out all the formalities. it is necessary to sign the contract in management of a training. Get a plane ticket, and the remaining documents in hand. Then I can come to you next flight in your country.
I'll write to you from Kiev. I think I can write from the Internet cafe in Kiev. if it is less, then I'll call. in any case, I will tell you details of my flight.
In Kiev, I will arrive at the internship management - head office of Work And Travel. I will take away all my documents. and also health insurance. I will get Obtain official permission to work.
Maybe I get it all done in one day. I hope so.
What would I have been able to arrive as soon as possible to you. I will be very hard. But I can handle. As I was waiting for a new life. And of course you, my angel xxxxxx.
I'm very excited, I've never been outside of Ukraine, and I don`t know your mentality. Rules of conduct, traditions and customs that are still all mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I definitely would succeed.
I don`t know cost of living in your country. What do you think will be enough for me monthly salary at the rate of dental assistant to 3250 USD? In Ukraine it is very big money, but I don`t know the value of money in your country.
But now a bit too early think about it. The money will I have when I arrived in the capital of your country.
we together will be able to spend money. because the money they receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded by the government internship program.
I already said that I should be in your capital city for one day. I had all the instructions at the Ukrainian Embassy, and the government will give me my first pay for personal expenses when I am in the capital of your country..
After spending one day in the capital of your country, I'm going to visit you. So I want to know all exact information in order to avoid any errors or problems. what I would have been able to specify the final destination of my internship. this is very important. that I could be with you.
Please write to me once again, exactly as your city, your address, and what is the nearest airport to you. and your phone number.
Please write this information, so I will not ever forget.
xxxxxx I don`t know if you have a chance, but I'd like so that we can meet at the airport, as soon as I will land in
the capital of your country.
if you can’t meet me. I will understand you, please. give me instructions on how to go to you. take a bus?
I really want to meet you as soon as possible.
I am very happy from one thought that we will be able to be together soon.
You know when I sleep at the nights. I often freeze. and I so want that I could nestle on you. and you could cover me with a blanket. what I wouldn't freeze. and it is the best of all. what you could heat me the body. and your heat.
I know, you are a strong man. and I want to be in your embraces.
think you know women love with ears. to say warm and tender words to me every day!
Any girl loves to hear compliments in her address. As for me, I get great inspiration and a big smile on my face and joy when I hear a compliment. What do you think, can you do it for me?
Maybe I'm a little hurry, I feel something more than just a friendship between us! I think a lot about you, as about my man.
Can I call you my man? How do you feel about that? I do not know how to explain it, but I already want to call you my man!
I'm just curious to know about it to continue our relations. I think you could forget your past and once again dream of the future. To create a better future and to be happy!
You should be confident.
I'm sure we can do it together!
I know I'm young and I still have everything ahead. But I want to say that age does not really matter to me.
Age is just a number. What do you think? I think it's right.
I'm not trying to impose my opinion, this is just my point of view. A lot of good things happen in life and our meeting with you is the one of those moments.
it will be very pleasant to me if you are able to present me a small flower. so will lighten me this mood.
even if you will just send a photo now:) flowers for the girl it as a stimulator. and of course does pleasantly:)
I love roses, white roses. let now it will be at least the picture:)
Now came Irina, she will help me pack up and take suitcase to the station.
I need to finish my letter. it isn't enough time. I will contact you and give you all the information on my flight.
just after arriving in Kiev.
Even if I don`t see your letter from home, I can read when come to Kiev, and will be very happy.
I finish my letter. as soon as look it, tell me! wish me good luck!
I kiss your body!
Now a romantic melody is playing in my soul!
Your Svitlana!

Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 09:21:26 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG06121.jpg

IMG07793.jpg

IMG08629.jpg

IMG09465.jpg

IMG10301.jpg

IMG20488.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 2:57 pm

.... how I've said, she don't need 48h ..... 24h are enough .... how I've also said before, this Vanka turned a old russian Dentist Script in a simple Ukraine Version :roll: :roll: :disagree: :disagree:

Hello, my sweet prince xxxxxxx!
I am very pleased to receive your new letter.
You're always in my heart and my thoughts. They occupy the first place in my life. Thank you for what you are beside me. You are important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
Now I am in Kiev and I write to you from internet cafe. I got to Kiev good. All the way
I was thinking as well that soon I will be able to fulfill all dreams.
it is very a shame to me before you. But what usually happens, I have a problem. I can`t come to you.
Problem is small amount of money. My love, xxxxxx I need 413 USD.
I tried to solve this problem myself, nothing has turned out.
For me it's a shame, I didn't want to tell you. and to ask you financial aid.. So, I do not want you to think badly of me.
Complete disarray, my angel xxxxxxx, I am insanely afraid of losing you. I feel so bad now, I tremble hands, and his voice trembling. In my eyes with tears.
I'm very embarrassed. And it is very difficult right now. I do not know what to do. Since I'm all alone. And I feel like I'm useless. I feel very bad.
Forgive me for what I force you to read it. But I really do not have anybody ready to help me. Do you understand? You're the closest person for me right now. And I'm afraid of losing you.
Now, I'll try to explain in more detail, what's my problem. Actually, it's not really that difficult, but without solving the problem, simply would not be allowed leave Ukraine. We live in different countries, we are separated by different languages, different laws, different traditions.
How many people in Ukraine, the mind can`t understand why, as always warn about the last minute.
Whole problem lies in the fact that I owe a debt utility bills apartment - unpaid bills for water, gas, electricity and so on. Citizens who do not pay the debts of state agencies are not allowed to travel outside Ukraine until pay the debt to 100 percent.
The amount of my debt of 2513 USD. In my wallet 2100 USD, which I saved. I had to pay 2100 USD for the debt. But now, I still obligated to pay 413 USD, or simply would not be releasing me from Ukraine. This law was passed in our country recently due to the fact that many citizens went abroad and left a huge, unpaid bills .
I tried to find money in Kiev, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances.
I asked from Irina. also I tried to obtain a loan. but I don't work officially. and nobody could help me.
I tried to ask money from internship program, but authorized agents told me that, due to their great regret, not to engage in personal benefit to the public, but you pay for only those conditions which have been included in the contract.
Therefore, the problem I have to solve on their own. I am extremely upset, I don`t know what to do. I don`t have a way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you're my only hope!
Our future is in your hands.
I'll giveback you money as soon arrive in your country. I'll get money first, and immediately give you back 413 USD.
but first I need to get out from Ukraine. As I said before, the first salary I pay within first days after I arrive in your country. after signing the contract.
I hope for your understanding, trust and support. I'm sure it will not be a barrier and you can help me. Need to hurry, my angel xxxxxxx. The faster you can help me, faster than I can fly to your country. It's very difficult to find the right words my prince. now I'm just asking you to help as soon as possible.
I hope you will help me, I'm sure. because such a loving. caring. a real man can not do otherwise!
I am depressed. now all my life depends on this money. because it is the purpose of my life. and now bureaucrats want to deliver me sticks in wheels. it kills me. the highest note of a violin now in my soul.
My Tiger xxxxxx, I learned that there is RIA Money Transfer. This system is safer and the easiest way and fastest way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need right now.
my love, I have no bank account.
I'm really very sorry to have to ask for your help, but I have no choice. Only you a person. Please don`t forget,
I will give back 413 USD from my salary! as soon as I arrive in your country.
I'm sure you don `t leave me in this difficult situation - you are true gentleman, sweet and caring.
We are made for each other.
money only paper, for which you can`t buy true love and feelings.
Much more important is spiritual wealth of mankind. I think you do not need to explain this.
I very much beg you. please understand.
I need to arrive as soon as possible.
But without your help, our dreams never come true. please, do not think of me bad. I do not look for personal benefit. I have a good promise for earn money. but for this purpose. but with mine a debt.
it is very a shame to me to ask from you the help. I want to be happy. but this money does not give me the chance to be near you.
I try to only two of us, and it takes a lot for me. The most important thing is that you have a desire to help. Then, we will be able to jump all the obstacles together. Come on, there will be next to each other and make the most beautiful things of this world together, taking her hand.
the main thing is that you would like to help me.
I hope that you can do now. because it depends on my life.
I really hope you can help me with RIA Money Transfer.
I'll give you the money, as soon as I sign a contract in your country.
I hope that the new mail waiting for me, as soon as possible.
The most passionate kisses and sweet to you, my tiger xxxxxx!
Your little girl from Ukraine, Svitlana!

Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 07:00:01 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG ............. thats to the Topic: "Now I am in Kiev"

have-a-nice-day.jpg ... A coffee and the key to the safe .... Maybe for the Russian gold teeth :twisted:

IMG08581.jpg

IMG09417.jpg ...... Greetz from Kazan

IMG10253.jpg

IMG11089.jpg

IMG12131.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana Filatova; <beauti4lgirl@mailukra.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
I am very happy that you were able to answer me.
thank god for hearing my prayers.
I am very worried that I will stay with my problematic one and you will not want to help me.
I arrived in Kiev.
I went straight to the internship management.
to finish the paperwork.
to sign a contract for an internship.
I have prepared all the documents.
I have everything ready.
when I gave them for verification. and they had to give me plane tickets on my hands.
but when the documents were checked. I was told that I have legal debt.
I will not be able to get tickets. because of the debt I have.
I was very upset. since I didn't think I might have problems.
I'm very embarrassed. that I have to ask your help. I'm sorry I have to ask for your help.
when I look at your photos on my face a smile.
I want to be close to you . so that your strong arms hug me. at a moment when your help is needed.
my heart needs your warmth.
I am very pleased that you want to help me. I understand that we have different times. it's morning,
and I'm waiting for your decisive help!
dr, I'm sorry, I can't hold back the tears.
it is really very important to leave Kiev as soon as possible.
as my job as a dentist depends on it.
dr, I am very happy that you understand my problem. I cannot express in words how grateful I am to you.
You are a real man!!!!
I know that you are exactly the man I have been looking for all my life.
now is a very important moment in my life.
I am happy that we will be together. share our happiness.
give you my soul and love!
I am very happy that you can help me. I am very happy that you can go to Money Gram or RIA and give me money.
here is my data so that you can send money.

FIRSTNAME: SVITLANA
SURNAME: FILATOVA
Address: 01011, Ukraine,
Kiev Region, Kiev
Pechersky descent, 8
My number +3800444406131

forgive me for causing you inconvenience. and I ask you for help. but you are my only hope.
your Svitlana

Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 19:57:57 +0300

Zonat-Lux-1
Frederick Schiwek
14, rue robert stumper
L-2557-Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

Cesl6-Fz-JRGk.jpg

JPG298729.jpg

...... given address г. Киев, Печерский спуск 8, Украина, 01133

...... Коммунальное предприятие - Киевреклама - Наружная реклама
.... (Utility company - Kievreklama - Outdoor advertising)

SCAN080321.jpg

.... Owner looks diff. to the Passport pic :D

...... Non-Biometric Passport and from 2020????? She must joking. Machine-readable Part is complete Nonsense and much too long ..... also, its a Passport and not a Cheque book! Second Serial number is missing.
After the personal data is the Birthday of the real Owner 07.12.1986

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <svitlanalave@mailukra.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:31 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount.

Hey friend! Hope that you have positive thoughts! My name is Svitlana. Me 31. I live in Ukraine. Single. No children. In any difficult life situation, I remain optimistic. I believe in people and that I will meet a worthy person who needs love and support. My dream is to meet an honest, decent, man. To the man whom I love, I will give all my care and tenderness. I am sincere, sociable, with a sense of humor. I play sports for health. I like to cook. Tell me about yourself - for me it is very important that you are interested. wish you a good mood. and of course a few minutes to answer me a letter Waiting for your message and your photo! Svitlana!

Received: from host.vantagehost.com (host.vantagehost.com. [50.28.78.67])
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 05:46:24 -0700
Reply-To: svitlanalave@mailukra.com

LIQUIDWEB
Liquid Web, L.L.C
OrgId: LQWB
Address: 4210 Creyts Rd.
City: Lansing
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48917

itsme.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <princessalavandosa@maiukr.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:37 pm

.... from DMF

Hey!
please. write me as soon as you see this message!
I'm waiting for your letter.
your Svitlana

Received: from [192.168.105.13] (unknown [185.167.96.98])
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:34:00 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

Cesl6-Fz-JRGk.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <princessalavandosa@maiukr.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
Thanks for your letter. Thank you for not forgetting me. How are your days going ?? I hope everything is fine with you?
I am writing to you and sadness on my face. I do not want to complain about my problems.
you know what is happening in Ukraine now. on me with cuts in front of my eyes. I am horrified to write you this letter.
tanks on the streets. rocket explodes. sleepless night!
it's horrible.
I am in the hideout with all the people in basement of the house.
here interruptions with the Internet. very bad.

but I cannot keep silent about it. you yourself know, now there is a big problem war.
the whole city froze. the situation is not the best.
Russia attacked Ukraine on 02/22/22 and from now on it's just Hell!

I didn’t go out. and I don’t have the opportunity to make money. since all organizations do not work.
works - only grocery stores and emergency assistance.
I spend all the time inside hideout. and I am very worried about my health.
since the beginning of this week I have been eating only rice, which I have left for only one day.

I am very worried. since I have nothing to eat corny. and I can’t make money.
I contacted the support service. but they refused me. since they help only those people goes to war.

I cried today all days. and thought what should I do. since no one can help me.
There is no support from the government of my country for the common people, ordinary people like me.

I am very sorry for my country and it is very painful for me to say this to you.
In other countries, the government provides monetary compensation to people for the most necessary. cancel the apartment fee.
but in our country they sent a letter demanding payment for an apartment. and they’re not going to soften the burden on the population. they do not want to help ordinary people !!!
I am very upset. I'm sorry to have to tell you about this.
Government requires - people stay home! turn off the light. stay in the shelter.

but where can I get the money to pay for the apartment. and buy a meal and medicines?
I'm sitting now and I can’t hold back my tears. I am depressed. forgive me for telling you this!
how I want it to end as soon as possible. I pray to God that my own will change right now.
i forgive me xxxxxx !!!! I am very depressed !!!!!!!!!
I don’t know how to choose the right words.
With tears in my eyes, I will tell you directly and openly.

I really need your help. It's about a small amount of money.
well as buy food and medicine to wait for the end of war!!!!

please do not think badly of me. But I don’t know who to turn to for help anymore. Besides you, I have nobody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forgive me, it is very difficult for me to talk about this. just humiliating !!!
My dear xxxxxxx could you help me ??
This is a small amount of money. on my receipt I need a payment of 133 usd. or I’m threatened to turn off the light! as well as buy a meal. if you can give me 185 usd. I will be very happy, I will try to return this money to you. as soon as everything will go to normal life !!!!
I beg you! Understand me!!!! I will not live without your help !!!!
I am very ashamed and uncomfortable in front of you.
I know that you are not obliged to solve my problems.
I can only hope for your good heart.
I am sure that soon the situation is changing for the better.
I pray to God that the situation would improve. so that no one dies. and there was no war! that's horrible!
You know that this is my chance to have life.
My dear xxxxxx, I never forget you.
I hope for your understanding.
I know that you are a very good and kind person and happy that I met you in this huge world.
you are welcome. help me not to die of hunger.
I know you are a real gentleman. and you can help me !!!!
please send me money!

make a deal right now!
Please try to buy Bitcoin. all is simple.
I gave you my wallet address. you don't need to create a wallet.
everything is written there what to do. to buy bitcoin.
10 minutes. and everything is ready. I explained to you.
Please wisit

https:/ /payments.changelly.com/

register. you need to provide your details. so how are you
You will pay with your bank card. you understand ?
nothing complicated. you point my wallet. which I gave you. and
you pay.

wallet address: bc1q84ndcp4vdrwaq2cv2fd0gvk6lt6jy6k6xtndmm

Watch the video if you do not understand how to do it.

.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YS4s_L4Wc

my love, please. understand my situation. and lend a helping hand, now it is very important!

Received: from [192.168.105.17] (unknown [83.167.253.233])
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:04:07 +0300

RADEK-LANGKRAMER-4-CZ-MAI
MyDreams Contact
MyDreams innovations s.r.o.
Srazna 229
267 06 Hyskov
Czech Republic

photo-00356.jpg

..... also she sent a QR-Code for Moneytransfer. I'll see if I can still reach my Contacts by the authorities in Ukraine.

Return to “Russian scammers”