It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:05 pm

xxxxxx I never become a smart girll but you talk nonsense saying that there are some prohibitions. Yes, I will argue with you because I am 100% sure that there are no prohibitions with the translation of Pay pal. My friend lives in the USA and constantly sends her daughter money to Russia every month without any problems and prohibitions. she says you just don't want to do it and come up with excuses. yes you can take offense at me and my letter. I just speak the truth and respect those who do not lie and keep promises! if so then I don’t need anything from you. I hate liars and cowards !! I will not humiliate myself and ask you about something,
I realized long ago that you are just another loser who writes to everyone and gives empty promises! do not write me more. I hate cowards and liars

Received: from [10.9.70.0] ([38.113.188.71])
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 09:33:00 +0300

PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Russian scammers”