It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com/rijanatamata@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:05 pm

xxxxxx I never become a smart girll but you talk nonsense saying that there are some prohibitions. Yes, I will argue with you because I am 100% sure that there are no prohibitions with the translation of Pay pal. My friend lives in the USA and constantly sends her daughter money to Russia every month without any problems and prohibitions. she says you just don't want to do it and come up with excuses. yes you can take offense at me and my letter. I just speak the truth and respect those who do not lie and keep promises! if so then I don’t need anything from you. I hate liars and cowards !! I will not humiliate myself and ask you about something,
I realized long ago that you are just another loser who writes to everyone and gives empty promises! do not write me more. I hate cowards and liars

Received: from [10.9.70.0] ([38.113.188.71])
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 09:33:00 +0300

PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <rijanatamata@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:22 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, I was sure that I know her .... when one can't find her by Pics, then its the Text .... :silly: :party: .... unfortunately we must go another Round with her .... :cry: :evil:

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxx!!!! I'm sorry, that's what I'm writing to you. They gave me your address in a marriage agency, I paid them money so that they look for a man and my half for me. :liar: :liar: :liar: They provided me with your address and for this I am writing to you now. I really hope that you are interested! I will write about myself in detail below:

At first i want to say that i am not for games here, i want to find serious relations, and i want to
meet my half and my love here. If you are not for it here, and if you
are here only for joke , for telling about sex or for asking me sexy
or naked pictures,it will be better for us not to continue our
communication. Because i don't like it and i am not for fun here and
not for giving somebody my sexy or naked pictures. Sorry that i tell
you about it, just a lot of men only for this here and i don't want
that those men write me. And now let me introduce you myself and tell
you a little about me. Like you know , my name is Natalya. I live in
Russia. I work in the shop of wedding dresses, i am a sales woman. I
like my job. I am divorced, and live alone during 3 years, my ex
husband live with another woman and they have the child. But we have
friendly relations with him, just our love finished and he loved
another woman and we decided to divorce. I have the daughter. She is
the student and live in another city where she studies. I have mother
and younger sister. My father was died 10 years ago because of the
auto accident. And i always remember him with pain in my heart. But
its' our life. It's a little about me. I am simple woman and just want
to be happy and i hope we will continue our communication and can know
each other better. Write me please more about you. Everything is
interesting for me. And i will be glad to see your pictures and of
course will send you mine. Have a good day. Natalya

Received: from [192.168.0.105] ([77.40.103.141])
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:47:25 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

3-PVYog-By1w4.jpg

79o-TWEx-Px-IQ.jpg

89-Sc-HHVn6-GU.jpg

Bs-VIq5i-Zw-XI.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Hello, dear xxxxx thank you very much for your answer.

I was very glad when i see your letter. TSend you for pictures, please How are you today? Like you know i work in the shop of wedding dresses. You know i like my job. Of course my salary is not big, but it's really pleasant to see happy faces of future brides and grooms. And it's so beautiful when the girl wear her wedding dress. She become like the princess. And i am so like the moment when she see in the mirror how beautiful she is in this white dress . To my mid, i give those people some peace of happiness. I am simple sales woman , but when future brides buy the wedding dress , she always go from the shop where i work with the smile on her lips and i like it very much. Do you like you job? What do you like to do during your free time. I like to come home from my work and relax with the book or watching TV. I like read books i English. My English was always good and i always try not forget it and that's why begin to read different books in English, it helped me to know it better. It's like my hobby. Very often i visit my friends, it's good when you have good friends to my mind. We often go outside to the picnics, i like fresh air and spend free time enjoying the nature. And you? Besides i try to be in a good form and go to the swimming pool and aerobic two times in a week. It's really help me to be in a good form. What kind of sport do you go? I will wait for your letter very much. Have a good day. Kisses. Natalya

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 12:37:18 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-0a4127b0.jpg

x-2c679c31.jpg

x-9de7a6ae.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:21 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxx Thank you for the letter. I like them to see. How are you today? I am ok. I'm sorry that I don't know much about American football! "This is a dangerous sport and there are a lot of injuries !!

I will go today in the evening with my friend and her son to the cinema. It will be the interesting new cartoon there and the daughter of my girlfriend very want to see it and they invited me too. I like sometimes to see cartoons, it helps to relax.

Of course i like to see different films. I like comedies, i like psychological films, adventures, drama and others. But the most i remember film "The Green Mile" with Thomas Hanks. I like this actor very much and to my mind he is really good actor. Films with him are always interesting. I like too "Forest Gump", "Da Vinchi Code", "Angels and Demons". I can speak about films long time because usually in the evening when i come home, i watch some films that i can find, because my evening are almost always very lonely. When you watch the films, time go quickly. Or i read a lot too different books. Like a lot of women i think, i read romans, detective stories. What about you, dear? Do you like to read? What about your favorite films? What do you prefer to see?

Do you like to dance? I like, but do it very seldom. I always wanted to go to some section of dances, but was shy. May be one day i will try it. Besides i like different music, but not very hard. And you?

Dear, i hope you are not tired from my letter and i hope to see the answer from you soon, because i am really like you and would like to continue our communication and know you better. I wish you a good day. Natalya

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:27:57 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

455052432-huge.jpg

455052643-huge.jpg

455203551-huge.jpg

x-099b97b1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:02 pm

HI my dear xxxxxx Thank you for your letter!!! How are you today? How is the weather? yes I really love to sing in a karaoke bar !!

Like you know, yesterday i was going to the cinema with my friend and her son. The cartoon was very interesting and funny. It is really help to relax, there were a lot of funny moments in the cartoon and we laughed a lot and after we were in a very good mood. After the cinema, we went to cafe and eat ice cream. We spent a good time yesterday.

What did you do yesterday evening?

You know, i was thinking about you. It's the truth. I like you and hope that we will continue our communication. Have a good day. Natalya

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:27:57 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-67ccc675.jpg

x-81998cc0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx. Thank youa lot for your letter. How are you today? I am ok. I feel that with every letter we become closer to each other and i want to tell you more about me

AS for me, i am alone now almost one year. After divorce, i had some relations, but it was not serious. Because a lot for men unfortunately don't want to have serious relations. They want just have sex, not family. Another men are married and want to have only one more women. But i want to have serious relations. I am really tired from lonely. My last relations was with one men and it was finished almost one year ago. I am still afraid to meet him somewhere. I explain you why. At the beginning everything was good, I thought that i met my happiness. He loved me, gave different pleasant presents, didn't drink alcohol, we begin to live together and even begin to think about the marriage. But one, day i begin to see that there is no more in my flat some things, small things, but i see it, were disappeared. And i didn't understand what was happened and who can take it. But then i see that my gold ring was disappeared and i asked him where is it, because there was anybody who can take it, except him. And he told me the truth that really he is a player, big player. He played poker for money, he played in automatic games for money. I was shocking, but i loved him and i thought that he stop it for us, for our future. He promised and i belived, but he continued to play and continued to steal things from my flat. One day, i decided to stop it and i asked him to leave me and my flat. He went out, but came back a lot of times and asked me for money. One time i even called to police. It was terrible. Now he is in the prison, i heard. So, he choose himself his destiny. It's a the illness when people play in games of chance. Dear, now i just want to meet a men, who will love me, whom i will love, i just want to be happy !!! And i hope you too. I'm very sorry that you were cheated on with a jumper ((this is mean to betray !! I just want that we become closer to each other and there won't be secrets between us if we want both to build relations. I wish you a good day and will wait for your letter. Your Natalya

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:45:15 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-21431160.jpg

x-37a67567.jpg

x-81a43334.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxx. Thank you for your honest letter. You know, for it is really important that we are honest with you. It's is important in relations.

To my mind the most important between two people in relations love, respect and understanding. Two people have to trust each other and understand . It's very important to my mind. Of course the intimate life is important too. But even if you have good intimate love with your partner, but don't understand, in any case those relations will finish. Do you agree with me? Yes, every day routines can broke love and all relations. But you have different your love and give to relations some romantic sometimes, go out somewhere with your partner. What i expect from my partner, i think i wrote it and now to tell the truth just want to be happy and fell that i love and loved.

I am not rich woman too, dear and i didn't expect from my partner that he will present me brilliants. I just want to meet a simple man like who can love me and take care of me and i see that we both want to find the same and it's really good.. Time will show. i wish you a good day and send you big kiss. Your Natalya

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:57:37 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-03703d7c.jpg

x-e78078ac.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx. Thank you a lot for your letter .

How are you today? How is the weather?

I finished my work for today. There were not a lot of work today. After my work i went to the shop to buy some products. I want to cook the chicken with potatoes for the dinner today, because my girlfriend with her baby wanted to come to visit me in the evening and i want to cook a tasty dinner for us. What do you usually like to do in the evening.

As for me,i like to see some interesting films, or read the book. Like a lot of woman, i like romans, but especially i like detective stories and psychological romans, it is interesting sometimes to read. Do you like to read something?

I wish you a good day and send you big kiss. Your Nataliya

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:27:35 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-3f5a8dc9.jpg

x-74f3c9fe.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:02 pm

HI my dear xxxxxx How are you today? How was your day? I am ok, come home from work and eat and again the lonely evening will be.

I am tired to be alone, i am so tired to do everything alone. i cook alone, i spend my time at home alone and i sleep alone. I am so tired from lonely. I want that we do everything together, i want to cook for you, I wrote you that i am a good cooker, i will cook for you a lot of tasty Russian dishes. I want walk with you, speak with you about everything. We have a lot of common and i am sure that it won't be boring to be together for us. I know that we always can find what to do .

I want to wish you a good day , my dear!!! I kiss you a lot. Only your Natalya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:21:32 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

t-Y4-Hp-EH5-U8w.jpg

U590-Ght5-W5-M.jpg

Hierapolis Theater - Turkey / Denizli / Akkoy /

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:29 pm

hi my love xxxxxxx I just want to tell you Good Morning , my lovely xxxxxx!!! I want that your day will be ok, i will be with you , because you are in my thoughts. I can't think about you. Today i get up with the smile on my lips, because i had the dream, we are together, we walk with you in the park, embracing and we speak, smile and it was so calm and good for us. I will have a good moon during all the day. I am sure today everything will be ok. I am sure that we will meet soon and i can embrace you at least. I am so want it.

I wish you a nice day, my dear!!! I will miss you very very much. kiss you. Only your Natalya

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:13:07 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-3f6ff961.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:58 pm

hi my dear xxxxx thank you very much for a wonderful and romantic letter!

I also often think about you and really want to see you in real life.

Now the work is going very badly due to COVID-19, no one is buying dresses. my salary depends on selling dresses.

this month I almost didn’t sell anything, I don’t even know how I’ll pay for housing my birthday and I won’t even be able to celebrate it since there’s no money for it ((

I would like you to be by my side. I believe that you are a reliable man and will take care of me. tenderly kiss and hug you your Natalya

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 10:13:03 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-ea543da6.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:35 pm

.... don't know why she writes since Days in this huge Font, I'm not that blind or so it looks more for her

... anyway, we know this Story already from 02.06.21 from her and we know what will come in the next 24h

hi my dear xxxxx thank you very much for your letter my dear. how do you feel today ??

Yesterday at work everything was very sad, the boss said that he was closing the store and that he was firing us all.

I cried for a long time yesterday, I wanted to write to you, but did not begin to upset you with my letter.
I worked for 5 years in this place and now everything is gone. How will I live ((

But now I am having a difficult time. You know that I lost my job and I am very upset that I was left without funds at all.

today I will go look for a new job and apply for a resume!

after so many years it is very difficult to look for something new.

I have already entered the bank just in the morning. left an application for a loan. they said they would call, but they said not to wait for positive results, since I have no credit history.

honey, you know that i'm renting a house this is not my apartment i'm just renting. and every month I pay 10,000 rubles = 135 usd for rent.

I don’t know yet. If I don’t pay the money next week, I’ll be evicted. It’s not very convenient to go to my mother’s house, she lives in a small room like a hostel ((there’s a shared kitchen there is no internet.

I don’t know what to do. I’ll try to borrow money from my family ((

sorry for such a sad letter, but I'm desperate now.

I will try to look for any amount! tenderly kiss you and hug your Natalya

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 09:51:25 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-2b06226b.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:53 pm

hi my dear xxxxxxx! tell me you didn’t read my last letter at all ?? it seems to me that you do not read them ((

I'm glad that you understand me and my difficult situation here because of covid-19

I'm sad to complain to you about my situation now.

I tried to take out a bank loan yesterday I was refused because of my small salary.

wanted to borrow some money from friends, but they are also in a difficult situation now.

I understand it is not very decent and rude to ask for help from strangers. I'm very embarrassed.

everyone is in a difficult situation now. I hardly know you and I have no right to ask you about anything.

But if you could lend me at least 5 thousand rubles, this is a little more than 70 usd this month, I would have had enough to pay rent for an apartment ((I ask you if I offended you with a request, do not stop writing to me. It's just that I'm in a very difficult situation right now and they can evict me, it's very sad ((

I know that you are a very good and kind person and you have morals and rules.

if you help me I will be very grateful to you for everything. sorry if I offended you kiss and hug your Natalya

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:42:41 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:47 pm

hi my dear xxxxxx forgive me for not writing for so long you got me the second covid vaccine! and I felt bad all this time I was in the hospital under supervision! yesterday they let me go home and I can write to you!

you said that you could help me in your last letter, I would be very grateful to you now after the hospital and losing my job, I have no money at all ((can you send to Pay Pal ?? if you are really serious and want to help me,
I will be very grateful

i hope you are still interested in me? your Natalya

Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:33:30 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:09 pm

... when Boris is greedy for Money, he always forget to read correct

i my love xxxxxx thanks for your answer! Yes, I was in the hospital after the third injection, my dear, and I felt bad! how do you feel and why are you writing so little to me dear ??

i asked for help again because you didn't answer did you send it via Pay Pal this week ?? that's why I asked you a second time, please answer, don't be angry, I need to know what to hope for !! you need my address Pay PAl i think !!

tell me how in your country is now dealing with the vaccine and how many people do it ??

write how you spend your evenings now and what are you doing ??

please do not be stingy with words in email))

your Natalya

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:06:53 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-e7a9e1bb.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”