It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Kseniia Tvstereos; <admin@tvstereos.design/kseniiaverstyle@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniia Purchasing; <kseniiaverstyle@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:48 pm

My love xxxxxx. I am very glad to receive your reply.
I knew that our meeting is very important for you too.
I love you very much and want to see you and be with you.
for me, our meeting is very important, we just have to meet,
it will put a new step in our relationship.
Today I was in a travel agency and learn all that you need.
I need to travel a tourist visa and passports and other travel documents for you.
I will have a tourist visa. This visa can be obtained quickly and without problems
(on a tourist visa, to spend less time training and effort and require less
paperwork for the visa).
I gave the necessary documents for the visa and the passport (photo, certificate
of employment, medical certificate and many other documents).
visa costs to your country 145 USD. passport costs 185 USD.
and other documents 160 USD.
all I need for the registration of all documents 490 USD.
my love, you can help me with this money?
since it is very important for me to xxxxxxx.
plane ticket to you I'll buy myself. Today I spoke with my boss at work and said
that I will go on my holiday to you.
and he said he will give me a cash prize on the last working day in the value of
the ticket and spending.
and with this award I can pay for a ticket and then I arrive to you.
My love I very much hope that you will help me with money for paperwork. and it
will be your contribution to our meeting.
and other expenses I pay myself. you understand me, my dear. I hope for your
understanding and for your help and for our meeting. I love you.
Besides, I need to pass a medical examination to obtain a permit to travel to another country.
all of these procedures, I'll go for 2-4 days. and provide to the agency.
visa and passport will take 4-7 working days.
I need to pay for all these documents within 3-4 days. as soon as I pay for these travel documents
then 8-10 days to obtain all necessary travel documents to you. preparation of documents
takes time and so I want to have all my travel documents were ready to start the holiday.
I was able to immediately get a premium to buy a ticket and then immediately fly to
you xxxxxx. you understand me, my love.
I'll keep you posted as the preparation of the documents will contribute.
I'm so glad that soon I will arrive to you and see your beautiful country and your city.
You are glad that our meeting will soon be realized and our dreams and desires become reality?
Now I need to go. And I will conclude my letter. Today I am so happy and I have a wonderful mood.
I'll wait for your letters, my favorite.
Your love Ksenia.

Received: from wrqvrhzv.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvrhzv.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.80.232])
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 13:08:51 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.
OrgId: SENDG-12
Address: Twilio, Inc.
Address: 1801 California Street
Address: Suite 500
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

IMG-1015.jpg

IMG-1188.jpg

IMG-1226.jpg

IMG-1236.jpg

IMG-1243.jpg

IMG-1842.jpg

IMG-1990.jpg

2_5238181834059155681.mp4
https://sendvid.com/z75pfrqv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:02 pm

Hello my joy and love xxxxxx. I am happy with your letter, my dear.
xxxxxx I'm glad my love that you will help me. I'll find out how you can send me your help and I'll
let you know.
Dear today is Friday and there are two days off ahead. I want them to fly away as soon as possible
and I can return to you. I will miss you again, my dear. How I want to be in your arms as soon
as possible and receive your tender and loving kiss, my angel. Today I slept wonderfully, dear,
I saw you in my dream and how I sat on your legs and we kissed. It was so nice and looked real.
You hugged me and I was very happy, my smile did not come off my face. I was in your arms and it was
like in heaven. When I was in your hands, my true love and my life. When I woke up, I remembered
the whole dream to the smallest detail, how you touched me, how you kissed and talked to me. This is
just an unforgettable dream, my beloved, I want to be in your tender and loving arms as soon as
possible. I want to come to you soon, my beloved and with all my heart.
Honey, the weekend is ahead and it seems that the weather will be hot, maybe it will rain on Sunday.
Although I don't mind if the earth gets a little water, if there is no rain, then everything will
start to dry up in hot weather. Maybe tomorrow I will go to my aunt to help her in the garden and in
her garden. If she calls me, I will go to her and visit her. I want to wish you a good weekend.
I know you will miss these two days, as I do. I'll come back to you, my dear, and I'll write
to you on Monday. I love you, my angel! your joy and love Ksenia!

Received: from wrqvrhzv.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvrhzv.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.80.232])
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 12:19:19 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1055.jpg

IMG-1077.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:13 pm

... nice Trick to send Mom on the Frontline for the Transfer ...... :disagree:

Hello my joy xxxxxx. I am glad to receive your letter to my beloved.
After reading your letter, I was once again convinced of your serious intentions towards me.
In your plans for our future.
I am glad that there are no obstacles to our meeting now, and we
will be together soon. I am very grateful to you, you are doing a lot for us and our meeting.
I promise you, my beloved, that I will make you the happiest person in the world. I want to tell you that
I love you very much, my xxxxxx!
xxxxxx I found out at the agency how you can send money from your country.
I was told that the most reliable way is an international money transfer system like "Western Union" and "Ria".
I received a detailed consultation on these money transfers from the bank.
You can also find out about them on their websites:
Western Union - .westernunion.com
Ria - .riamoneytransfer.com
On the websites you can find out how and where you can send money. There are addresses there, too, so the bank manager told me.
xxxxxx you need to contact the bank manager and make a money transfer to my mother's name. My documents are being processed and I will not be able to receive a transfer yet. Make a transfer to my mother. Here is the data:
Nome: Irina;
Cognome: Kadyrova.
Paese: Russia;
Citta: Omsk.
When you send the money, take a photo of the transfer form and send it to me, with it and with Irina I will go
to the bank and get your help.
The amount required to pay for the documents is 490$. I hope that you will send your help one of these days.
As soon as I get your help, I will immediately go to the travel agency and pay the cost of the documents.
My love is growing for you every day xxxxxx! I am really looking forward to our meeting my love!
I love you and miss you. Your tender love Ksenia!

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:59:50 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1541.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina Shkil; <kseniiaverstyle@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:48 pm

...."nice" surprise ...... its always so: sooner or later the truth comes out

Good morning my love xxxxxxx! I am glad of your letter, my dear.
xxxxxx my love well let me tell you the truth. I'll start with the fact that I'm not Ksenia,
my name is Marina.
I didn't know that our relationship with you would lead to such a close
one and that we would decide to meet with you. I didn't think that I would have such strong
and sincere feelings for you ,my love. I'll tell you the truth, before I wrote to you, I just
signed as Ksenia, but my real name is Marina.
I can't hide it anymore, my love. well, I've
told you the truth and I don't have any more secrets. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth.
I'm just scared, like everyone else. There are a lot of bad people in the world and that's
why I didn't tell you my exact name.
I am sending you my passport as proof. You were in
Western Union, if you are asked for a passport well. I'm sending you my full name, my passport.
If you have difficulties in sending money, you can use other money transfers at any time as:
MoneyGram - w.moneygram.com
Ria - w.riamoneytransfer.com
Here is my data:
Name: Marina;
Surname: Shkil.
City: Omsk.
My dear I am always happy when you write and I always feel your presence when I read your
letter and imagine how you say these words to me. I know, dear, that I want to talk personally
and looking into each other's eyes, I miss you so much, my beloved, and I want to be with you
every minute with all my heart.
It is overcast today and the sun has hidden behind clouds. It rained last night and it was
cool this morning. I think you will be surprised, but I am glad of this weather and glad that
it was raining. We haven't had it for a couple of weeks and the earth needs to eat, as well
as plants.
It's the end of the month and I have a lot of work to do today. I need to do the work with the
documents and prepare everything, so I will be uploaded today. I hope I won't get very tired.
I will often think about you, so my day passes even faster and I don't even notice my work.
My beloved, I want to send you my tender and loving kisses, I want to hug you very, very much
and tell you: "I love you, my dear, and I miss you very much!". you are always in my thoughts
my love and every minute I think only about us and your tender and loving lips. Please take
care of yourself. I'll be waiting for your letter. With love and hugs, your joy Marina!

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 09:53:44 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

Copi_1771.jpg

..... maybe she changed to "Marina coz of this funny ID ... who knows.

To the Passport:

... Pic is wrong, Security feature around the Pic is c&p in a very bad way, Date of issue don't match with Passport number, Number in the Stamp don't match with the Number in the Passport, Signature don't match with her Name, Passport number don't match with Omskaya Oblast, Number in the Stamp and in Passport also don't match with her Omskaya Oblast (is a Mix from Mari El & Sankt Petersburg)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:19 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. My joy, I have been waiting for your letter and hoping for your answer. Everything is fine with you.
My beloved, I am always sad and lonely when you are not around and when your letters do not please me. You are my happiness!
I really want to come to you, my beloved, and I am waiting for the first time when you will finally embrace me and I will be able to feel your warmth and touch. I really miss you, your gentle hands and your hugs with kisses my love!
I hope you will find time for the weekend and write to me. I'll be waiting for your answer on Monday.
I love you, my sweet angel, and I kiss you tenderly! Your love and joy Ksenia!

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 07:29:45 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1899.jpg

IMG-1997.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. My love, you haven't answered me and I'm a little worried, is everything okay with you?
I was looking forward to your letter today, but I was so surprised that you didn't write to me. Very sad.
My days are always filled with thoughts about you, when you write I rejoice. But when your letters are not there,
I miss you very much.
Try to write to me as soon as you can. I am very worried and worried about you, my love.
Take care of yourself, my dear, and remember that I always think and miss you. I can't wait to see you soon.
I love you very much, my dear. Your joy and love Marina!

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 09:10:59 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:24 pm

Hello my love xxxxx! Are you all right? I was waiting for a letter and hoped to receive it today.
A sad day when you didn't write and answered me. The day always passes for a long time and without any mood.
So I'm waiting for your letter and answer. I hope you can write to me by tomorrow. I will be very much waiting for the letter.
My beloved, last night I was sitting looking out the window and saw the stars that were shining so brightly, I was
thinking about you and dreaming about us with you. I dreamed about how we would watch these stars together, for a beautiful shining moon. Lying on the ground with you together and watching the night sky, it's so romantic, my beloved.
You will always be with me and in my loving arms. I love you very much and kiss you tenderly. Your joy Marina!

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 10:52:11 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1891.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:18 pm

Hello my xxxxxx. Why are you silent and do not answer my questions and letters? Please come back and answer my important questions. I'm looking forward to meeting you and I want to see you in August. The vacation will start soon and I need your help with the documents. Help me quickly, my love. We need to do everything possible and we need to prepare the documents this month. I'm waiting for your answer. With love, your Marina!

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:24:44 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

Return to “Russian scammers”