It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Agata; <outfunnywomans@hot-shot.com/agatafemale2@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 6:10 pm

.... she appeared just now out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her .... let's see what for a crap it will be

Do kisses mean a lot to you?...

I have been alone for a long time!

Received: from mediasolution.vshosting.cz (mediasolution.vshosting.cz. [93.185.102.5])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 08:44:09 +0200
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.2

CUSTOMERS-II
network for our customers
VSHosting network operations
Sodomkova 1579/5
Praha 10
Czech Republic

Mve11058436347.jpg

Ux-D719224371327.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agata; <chickmoreperfect@engineer.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 6:16 pm

..... once more from DLB

How long have you been with a girl.

What is more important to you in life..

Received: from mediasolution.vshosting.cz (mediasolution.vshosting.cz. [93.185.102.5])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 10:58:12 +0200
From: Snowflake Girl Agata <chickmoreperfect@engineer.com>
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.2

CUSTOMERS-II
network for our customers
VSHosting network operations
Sodomkova 1579/5
Praha 10
Czech Republic

E35681480.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agata; <agatafemale2@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 31, 2021 1:57 pm

.... after Tons of more Spammails, finally from DLB with new Emailaddress.

Hello there xxxxxxx!
How is your day these days?
I'm so happy to see your letter right now. Hopefully we will be best friends and perhaps much more.
I really do not recall if I had written this in my first e mail, yet I am from Turkey, in a small town known as Eshme. We all migrated here with all my family from Moldova.
My parents and i also happen to be Christian.
I am going to message you more about my city. It is not the big town to write related to big buildings or perhaps incredibly wonderful industrial constructions like in Istanbul or Ankara. I'm not very good with computer systems and often it's a challenging task for me personally to discover some thing on the Internet. The best I am able to
do is create letters, print out some paperwork or enjoy games.
I will let you know just a little about my very own employment. I actually work inside the vehicle salon selling
used cars. Turkish people are not too rich to buy new German born, Us, and other famous car makers. For this reason our company has a great cash flow. I am an office manager. I actually work together with manufacturing production purchases and outstanding documents. For this reason I have more leisure time and a good paycheck.
I am going to have a holiday quickly and I think of traveling and see some wonderful locations in foreign countries.
Well, I do think it is good enough about my employment. I would love to tell you about myself personally.
I'm five seven , around a hundred and twenty lbs .. I've never really been wedded and I don't have kids.
I had been delivered in nineteen eighty eight, managed to graduate out of senior high school in two thousand and four, and got the degree (higher education) in '09. My dad died when I was a little kid and I don't remember him well. I live with my mother right now.
I trained in in the College of Economics with an focus on English, so now I am somewhat acquainted with Language. Lets hope you can fully understand just what I'm crafting. How's my English? I had several relationships, yet not one of them finished nicely.
It seems in my opinion that every Turkish men are almost identical. They cannot really love and be always with
the exact same female since they are going after all "" skirts that are lifted high.
I am searching for good friend and maybe searching for love on the other side of the planet mainly because I'm
tired being alone.
I do believe I said enough regarding me personally, I am going to complete this mail.
Hence, let me know related to you along with your lifestyle. It will be great to witness your latest photos.
Once again, my greetings to you from other section of the earth! Ok bye for now!
Your close friend, Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([47.234.254.63]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:15:34 +0300 :lol: :lol:

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

..... IP already used here in 4 other cases.

IMG-6843.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Hi, my valuable pal xxxxxx!!!
How's your mood going, any news?
I now have an amazing tone currently because our company lately autographed a couple of lucrative deals.
I did not take a vacation for the last couple of years and already think about the days off.
To be honest, I have not yet made a decision of which destination I will have the rest at, but I am certain it would be fantastic.
I can get hold of my vacation in closest future.
My employer is my ex fellow student i've learnt with. She has helped me to get this role.

We certainly have a very good connection with her. I like to learn how is existence now there in your city?
I've never really been abroad and I am actually really curious to understand living as well as culture of your country.
As I had written back to you before my mother raised me up by herself.
All her lifetime she functioned in a health center being a health professional. I have a couple of questions for you personally. What sort of meals do you enjoy? And of exactly what places?
I would love also to find what kind of women do you need? I really like preparing food and i also can make lots
of various dishes. But occasionally I can pay for sushi, and so on.
I wish to find a person who would constantly secure myself, who does not consume lots of alcoholic beverage
and value women for being an individual.
Lots of Turkish gentlemen raise their own hands-on ladies and usually believe that they're above all of them mentally.
These people consider that females may be like a slave and also should obey any rules.
I'll never agree with this and desire to locate a true, reliable male who is able to share his inner thoughts.
Alright, dear pal, I must finish this email right now and will look to your answer back.
Cya right now!
Always your good friend Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([174.70.68.203]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:55:25 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IMG-6871.jpg

..... atleast one can see that the Dog feel guilty to run in the Pic :mrgreen: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello there xxxxxx!
How is your day?
For me personally, every thing is good. I am so happy that you just answered to me.
xxxxxx, I don't know anything about American football, but I've seen it a few times on TV.
I really like going swimming along with fitness. When I was a child, at some point my mother and i were swimming and I almost drowned. Or probably it turned out terrifying for me because I was a toddler.
After all I made the decision i would quickly learn how to swim well and never drown)
Now I truly love going swimming. It is perfect for health and helps to have a very good shape.
Alright, furthermore I need to to inform you regarding my town.
It is a compact Turkish urban center. Around 13000.
People right here are pretty kind. Everyone knows each other.
There are very little entertainment destinations right here.
Anyways, my street address is Sehitalibey, Kula cd. #:1, 64600 Esme/Usak, Turkey.
I would personally be very happy to study about your area.
My city is just not very interesting and that we you don't have lots of area sights right here.
Alright, now I must finish my mail because I must go.
I'm anticipating your soonest response,
Enjoy a good day!
Your good friend Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([69.62.217.173]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 13:37:30 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IMG-6832.jpg

...... seems that Adress Şehitalibey, Kula Cd. No:1, 64600 Eşme/Uşak, Turkey exist but we don't get a Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Hi, my precious buddy xxxxxx!!!
How is your mood, what's brand new there?
xxxxxxx, I have a dog and a cat, but sometimes I think about having fish too!
Everything is good and i also have a excellent state of mind.
A few entrepreneurs who have taxi business reached our vehicle salon today and now we got the order for A few vehicles.
This is the largest order while I do the job here and i also should receive a great benefit.
I can not wait when I could possibly get my holiday break, and the day after I urgently will probably talk to my
very own boss and inquire to give me a holiday getaway immediately.
Or possibly soon I'll be crazy due to my position.) So, remember to wish me all the best.
By the way, what sort of films do you enjoy? Who're your selected celebrities? Do you enjoy reading through textbooks, what kind of books?
I liked the movie Inception starring LeonardoDicaprio. He's considered one of my personal favorite actors.
In addition, I love comedy related films. On the list of last most remembered comedy was The hangover.
A few good friends came to Las vegas to party before the marriage and they lost one of their own buddies.
I had a lot of fun enjoying it. Really did you viewed all these films? What do you ponder on all of them?
As for textbooks I like fantasy, timeless classics, and historical past.
Exactly what else to write to you... I do not know but after our friendship, you started to be very interesting for
me personally and once I check my e-mail I always anticipate to get a new letter from you. It raises my feelings very much.
And also I am really sad once i do not see any news from you.
Okay, I am hoping to check out your letter quickly. Ok bye!
Your trustworthy friend Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([24.251.84.62]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 14:06:08 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IMG-6628.jpg

IMG-8202.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:35 pm

Hello there, my dearest buddy xxxxxx!
How have you been, how is your entire day?
Everything is excellent here and i also want to talk about some good news along with you.
As I written to you personally before, today I have talked with the management concerning the vacation
and now i have it!
At the start of our dialogue, she wanted me personally to function for a few days more
however I managed to explain to her i cannot work any longer and I would be an upset staff member,
she did agree.
Darling I am so joyful right now. I haven't obtained the holiday getaway for some time.
Basically wish I am able to get even dual vacation. But I am going to think of this later on.
I have received an added bonus to the salary. it is about 1000 dollars.
Perhaps for your country it is not so big bucks but trust me, for Turkey it truly is a great income.
I have actually passed over almost all docs as well as required forms to my colleagues and i also am at this point completely free from job.
At this time I will buy and monitor several brochures to consider which places I can head to. And paperwork I should have for that getaway.
I have never ever been overseas and it has always been my tiny desire.
That's why I actually do not want to spend it here.
Do you enjoy touring, which international locations were you in? Maybe you can certainly recommend me on something?
My precious good friend, I have to go now. I'm actually waiting for your congratulations!
Your close friend Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([99.116.223.133]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 10:09:51 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IMG-9375.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:59 pm

.... seems "she" noticed her Mistake in the last letter with her Holiday .... Non-Starter :twisted:

Greetings, my dearest buddy xxxxxxx!
How have you been at this time?
xxxxxx, why don't you comment on my last email and answer my questions?
I am very sorry to hear about this robbery and I think that these people deserve to be punished based on the laws in your country, but it is really very disgusting to profit from elderly people who trust strangers.
I would really like you to perform for me the song Modern Talking - "You're my heart, you're my soul".
I have a few ideas and that i would love to share with you.
I have thought quite a lot about how exactly to spend my holiday getaway.
And I imagined it will be wonderful plan if I come to your own place and we will be able to meet.
You could let me see the scenery and traditions of your country and we may get to be familiar with each other even better.
This assembly is superior to a large number of text letters and even words and phrases, and I think this is actually the best way for me personally to waste a holiday.
And today is best opportunity to pay a visit to your place and to meet you.
What do you think about it? In my opinion it's very passionate if a couple of individuals who have met in a massive web can meet up with one another in person. This is a good opportunity to continue our relationship.
I can not actually picture just how this meeting will probably be in the real world.
We can have a candlelight dining. You'll show me the city,
there will be thousands of things that we can complete with each other wasting a good time...
I wish to find out your answer about it.
I am eager to your speedy response.
I hug you!!! Cya!!!
Your close friend Agata.

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([69.62.217.173]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 11:23:59 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:21 pm

... is it my problem when she can't read properly or when her Eyes are still swollen from heavy Weendend party :disagree:

xxxxxx, why don't you comment on my email?
It seems that you are playing with me and conducting a double correspondence! What party are you talking about in your letter? I've never met you in person! I don't think I deserve this kind of attention!

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:56:35 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:53 pm

xxxxxxxx, I think you're confusing me with someone, we've never met at a party with you!

Received: from [10.9.1.30] ([111.220.100.145]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:47:20 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Return to “Russian scammers”