It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <Elenaffilis@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mari; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:37 pm

..... :-? :-? :-? :-?

I don’t know if you’ll get my answer, because the Internet doesn’t load even email at all. But I don't want you to worry or think badly about me. I just say good night. Tomorrow I'll see what I can do. Mari

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-466556ad.vps.ovh.us [51.81.223.20])
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 00:58:00 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC
OrgId: OUL-16
Address: 12110 Sunset Hills
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20190
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! Did you get bored? Sorry I didn't answer quickly. I use a 3G modem for the Internet and this
is not always good. But I managed to miss you.
I feel that our communication is gaining momentum. I am constantly thinking about you now. Do you think about me too? I know you think! ha ha! (smiling).
Forgive me for the emotions and moments of weakness. And thanks for the support. it's important for me.
You know xxxxxx, I always communicate with you sincerely.
And I also want you to be mutual with me. Words about love are very very strong for me. I feel like I’m falling in love, but I’m afraid at the same time. But this is neither bad nor good. Sometimes I feel like a fool. sorry.

Today, after work, I contacted my mother. She is doing well with her health. I decided to tell my mom about
you and me. (I hope you don't mind?)
After all, you told your friends about us? and if we can now talk about us as a couple. I think it's okay.
Mom immediately noticed that I had changed. Of course, I could not contain my emotions.
I'm so impressionable! ha ha! (smiling).
I told my mom about you and me. She was very surprised. At first, she didn't take me seriously. She told stories from TV.
She said that I could be deceived and men from abroad only want sex. a foreign country and a different mentality.
You know, my mom has old rules and is hard to please.
Of course, she told it with emotion and in detail. This confused me a lot. I told her about our communication, what a good and decent man you are. that you are definitely not the villain from her story!
I told her that you and I have known each other for a long time and we are fine, I like you! (smiling).

Honey, I wanted to ask you for one favor. Do not get me wrong.
Of course, I understand that our relationship will lead to a meeting. And this is a serious step for both of us.
You need to approach this with full responsibility.
Mom is worried about me and at the same time happy. I certainly trust you, but I wanted to ask you to give me a copy of any document, or at least a driver's license. just to dispel my mom's doubt. I think that you will understand me correctly and it will not be difficult for you to lend me such a service?
Still, it will be calmer for my mom.

We are already both adults and there is no need to wear a mask on ourselves. I like you. After all, it is difficult to find a person close to you in heart and soul. age is no longer an indicator for a relationship. You are an adult, intelligent and decent man. I'm good with you and easy. I cannot hold all these feelings to myself.
Otherwise, I will deceive you that I do not feel anything for you. After all, we agreed to be honest with each other. I sincerely have warm feelings for you and seriously go one step towards our meeting. If we both want it, then why deny ourselves. After all, without trying, we will never be able to find out ...
I think that everything will be fine .. If you feel it the same way as I do, then we have nothing to fear, really dear?
I even introduced you to my mom. don't be angry with her. ( smile )
In general, my mother was happy and supported. said hello to you!
I will finish the letter. Kiss on the cheek: *

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-ae2ba667.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.223.4])
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:05:49 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

DSC-7675.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:05 pm

hello my dear xxxxxxx! I'm sorry for not answering. I had problems with my computer. And the employees of the Internet provider refused to help. I had to ask my girlfriend from work for help. I hope you're not too angry??
Once again I want to apologize for doubting and asking you to show the document. I didn't mean to offend you with my mom's doubts. Well, what can I say. It's Mom. I told her we were fine. she's all happy for us! She said that she would be waiting for an acquaintance! I found old photos when I was in the city of Odessa back in Ukraine. This is the black Sea.
Mmm.. Nostalgia. So I want warmth.

I'm serious about you and I'm pleased that it's mutual. We have to support each other if we want to achieve something more.
Even though I'm tired from work, but you always make my mood better. so the day was not in vain.
And how was your day? I've been thinking about you all day at work.
To be honest, I miss xxxxxx. I have never regretted our acquaintance! Now we are separated by a long distance and we have never looked into each other's eyes.
I wanted to ask you how we can get in touch on Skype? My girlfriend said she would help with this program tomorrow, but I don't understand it. I like talking to you and I want to keep getting to know you more and more. It would be great to get in touch on Skype.
I don't even know where to start. I wanted to share my thoughts with you.

There was an unscheduled meeting at work today. Due to the unstable economic and financial situation in Ukraine, our atelier factory is forced to reduce its working staff.
Fortunately or unfortunately, I did not get on this list. (I'm probably a good seamstress). But the rest of the employees were offered a vacation. I don't know if this is true or some kind of move by the authorities. But I'm really worried now. I'm worried about tomorrow. A vacation will pass, and what if I'm already fired?? What then?? Falling back into the depths of depression and looking for a new job?? I have already gone through these difficulties of life in the past. I don't want to anymore.
I have long had thoughts of taking advanced training courses for "SEAMSTRESSES-DRESSMAKERS" in Italy. Well, I've been telling you about my desires. Do you remember? Maybe it's a sign?? Of course, everything is still unknown. But I think I shouldn't waste my time and spend this vacation usefully. My documents for obtaining a visa to Italy have been considered for a long time. But all these political and bureaucratic problems due to Covid-19 prevented me from leaving. Today, the situation has become clearer and trips are allowed, according to the requirements of the safety measures of their health and others. Well, everything is clear with this.

Also, I have long submitted an application for a vacancy in one of the private ateliers in Italy. They reacted positively. But I stopped there, household chores and routine sucked me in and I postponed this issue. But I still understood that the experience of working in advanced countries is very useful and guarantees successful work in the future.
I do not know what to do. I am satisfied with the stability here in this city. but money doesn't always decide.
Do you agree?
I decided to tell my girlfriend about this news. We talked for a long time and she says she doesn't want me to give up everything and leave. She asks what am I going to do there alone? After all, I don't know anyone. in general, she suggested to me not to jump to conclusions. she offered to think about her personal life, not about her career. Of course I'm thinking about you Bryan. and I understand that now my future fate probably depends on me. I don't want anything to go wrong.

The unknown scares me the most because I feel like I'm not ready to move on in my career. all this is not really for me. I don't work for a lot of money, but to support stability and help my mother and grandfather. but, our communication with you has opened up a different outlook on life for me. after all, in fact, I do not have enough moral support, a close and beloved person next to me. what will be there ahead with a new job? what kind of life? I'm afraid of losing touch with you and I'm even more afraid of moving away from you.

I've been thinking about different things and maybe my idea will catch you off guard. But after all, I can take advanced training courses in your country???
As they say, it's convenient for you and it's good for me. Work and a beloved man are nearby. What else is needed for happiness??? Ha ha! (smile).
I am tired of all this work routine and now, when there is a chance to think about everything and look from the outside. on the other hand, and with fresh thoughts. To be honest, I would be glad if you would have the desire to share thoughts about the future with me during my vacation. What if I told you I wanted to come visit you?

after all, we are adults and I understand that you are not my friend at all! you are more than a friend!! and what kind of friendship is there between a man and a woman? ( smile). I'm attracted to you xxxxxx. I like you. And what would be wrong if we spent a few days together? No strings attached. just like that, eye to eye and hand in hand?

no matter how naive it may sound, I still want to believe that miracles happen and maybe our meeting is a sign from above? Maybe now is the time to think about yourself. Life has become so difficult. There is no confidence in the future. And so I want to be happy.

I'm not forcing myself on you in any way. Maybe I'll go somewhere, find a job and stay there forever. maybe I'll go back to my mom in Russia. Don't know. but life is so short that I'm afraid to lose even a day spent in vain. if we know that we can somehow influence our future, then we need to act. and if your feelings are mutual, then we have nothing to be afraid of at all, right? sometimes it seems to me that I'm crazy and a naive girl. I really hope that you are with me in return and will not deny us both the pleasure of our meeting. after all, we will always have time to remain friends. and our meeting will not pass without a trace. Eh.. I don't know what your reaction will be. but I am waiting with trepidation for your answer.
I want to share the good news with my mom. See you tomorrow? Your Mari. kiss :*

Received: from [10.245.210.11] ([85.26.235.150])
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 22:14:51 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Povolzhe Branch of OJSC MegaFon, Pool 5
Mobile
Samara
Russian Federation

DSC-6758.jpg

DSC-7657.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you? Better than yesterday, I hope? ( smile )
Today I was worried and worried when I was waiting for your answer. I was afraid you wouldn't take me seriously. But this moment is very important for me now. After all, we are talking about our relationship. So I was at a loss.
I take you seriously. I need to know if you thought well about our meeting? You know, we have a lot to overcome together. Maybe I have mixed feelings now and seem naive. This is a difficult and very serious step that I have taken in your favor xxxxx. I'm worried. and suddenly something goes wrong. That's why I need your support. Tell me, is everything going to be okay??? Especially now there is a period when I am afraid to take the wrong step. To be honest, there's nothing holding me here anymore. I'm not sure about tomorrow here in Ukraine. And if life turns like that again. Maybe our meeting with you is fate?? sorry, there are a lot of thoughts.

Of course, I don't want to rush things. My vacation has not been confirmed yet. The boss will provide more detailed information about the vacation the day after tomorrow. And then we need to act together. After all, we are talking about our relationship. About the future. If you are really serious about me, then I will plan to go to a travel company to find out the details for a trip to you. I've never been anywhere but Russia. Surely there are a lot of changes now for trips abroad. The trip itself takes a lot of formalities. So I thought it would be better to use the services of a travel agency. Now I'm not going to guess anything. Let's first find out what the travel agency will say. OK???
Probably I will be asked where and for what purpose I want to go. Leave me the exact information about yourself. how and where to go. your address. airport. or an alternate airport. What else should I know???
I'll leave you my details as well :
Ukraine;
city: Slavyansk ; Donetsk region.
index: 84122
street: Universitetskaya str., 45 ; 27

I am serious about this step! I hope you understand that it will cost me a lot of effort, nerves, costs. But this is not the most important thing! The most important thing is the end result! The most important thing for me is your support.
We are good together and this is important to me! I am ready and I want to take this opportunity. I know that our meeting will change our lives for the better. Do you agree? how to describe these feelings? you appeared and my heart melted. It's like butterflies tickling my stomach. ( I smile).
I just have a storm of emotions! I do not know how to describe it all in words! Until recently, I was even a little shy to talk about the meeting first. Now I want you to really take my hand! I want to feel your pulse! Feel your scent! I want to laugh with you at your jokes! our meeting will give us another step forward in our relationship. I want these days to bring us only the best and warmest. I want to be with you. I want to be loved by you! You give me these emotions. After all, I see that our feelings are mutual and I trust you Bryan. I can also open up to you!

Okay, we need some time and patience. This is the only way we can see our real feelings and no distance should be a hindrance to us! I know if we don't try to make this step to the meeting now, then we will regret it for the rest of our lives! Do you agree???

I don't want to invent problems. You know, there have been enough obstacles and problems in my life already. Loneliness and despair. And if fate finally gives a chance for a little happiness, maybe we really deserve it together? I know that there are obstacles in life. this is life. Even if they are, we will overcome them together! I want to believe in fate! I believe you xxxxx! That's the main thing. Fate does not give us a path that is insurmountable. If you give me your hand, I'll take it and follow you.
I miss you very much. Kiss. :*

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-36560903.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.223.30])
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:26:59 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

DSC-7847.jpg

DSC-7948.jpg

.... given address Слов'янськ, Донецька область, вулиця Університетська, д.45, 84122

Алло - Consumer electronics store

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx! how are you there without me? I don't know where to start. There are a lot of thoughts.
From the very morning until late at night, I was on my feet. I took time off from work to make inquiries about travel agencies and wrote out addresses where I could go. Now I feel squeezed out like a lemon.
I have 2 news. As they say, "one is good, the other is bad - which one to start with?". The fact is that my application for a work visa to Italy has already expired. This means that you need to re-issue the documents. The issuance of a new visa (or refusal to grant it) may take up to 2-3 months. And my vacation is 30 days!!

Therefore, the best option for my trip to you is an invitation to work or a tourist trip. It's faster with this. Of course, there are some changes in connection with the situation in the world after Covid-19.
of course, now there is a lot of technical and bureaucratic hassle because of this. I will also have to undergo a medical examination.
In general, it's not all done in 1 day.
Doing everything yourself is difficult and takes a lot of time. The manager girl turned out to be very responsive, we easily found understanding with her.
She told me not to worry, because she would take all the hassle and paperwork on herself. We just need to decide on the date of booking the flight. Flights from the airport of our capital Kiev are allowed today. There are charter flights.
Thank you for leaving your address. I'll write it down in my notebook!

I haven't signed a contract with a travel agency yet. First, I issue a passport and pass a medical examination. Then we just need to decide on the date of booking the flight. I hope to find out tomorrow when they confirm my vacation at work.
perhaps the agent will contact you to clarify the formalities. Would you mind if I leave your email in case I contact an agent??
This is part of the paperwork process for our trip. Maybe you'll have to answer some simple questions for formality.
I hope it won't bother you? after all, we are preparing for our meeting and this is an important step for our relations.

I understand that for you as a man and a gentleman, the process of our meeting is also important. And I don't want finances to affect our relationship in any way. Of course I understand that the trip will be costly. It would be logical to participate in our meeting together. After all, we are talking about our relationship and the future.
I am ready to use my resources for our meeting. I just want everything to go well and we don't worry about any problem.
In the meantime, we have time to prepare mentally for our meeting. Of course I'm a little worried. I am ready for this step if you will support me. after all, we are talking about the future.
I am very glad that we will be able to be together soon! We had a chance to meet and our relationship moved to a completely different level.
Our feelings are mutual and we trust each other. It remains only to wait a little. We will be able to see our true feelings.
After all, we already know what we feel, and it cannot be contained.
I'm sure we'll have a good time together. I already have plans for our vacation. I think you'll never forget about him.
Because I also have a special attraction to you. xxxxxx, there's nothing to hide, because we are adults. Every day I fall asleep with thoughts of you, my sweet.
I want our first meeting to go something like this. Promise me you won't laugh at my fantasies. I haven't tried to describe my secret desires for you yet. I'm even a little ashamed. But something like this: You gave me a romantic evening. It was just like in the movies. Meeting. A warm summer evening on the cafe terrace. You and me and a bottle of champagne. (always with ice). Talking about everything and nothing. Laughter and tears. Hotel. Just the two of us. This night was full of magic. We kissed for the first time with you, your lips seemed sweet to me. You were so gentle with me in bed and rude at the same time...
It turned me on very much and I couldn't tear myself away from you. You caressed my body so gently. I snuggled up to your chest and felt your heartbeat.
Our bodies merged into one, you caressed my breasts and squeezed my hips as if you were afraid to let me go. I felt you with every millimeter of my body.
And we didn't think to stop. It was like I was melting in your arms. The night seemed endless to me. And this fairy tale will not end.. Mmm, how I miss you now, my sweet. I miss you terribly. I want to be with you soon, my love. I'm so glad it's going to happen soon.
Now I live with this thought every day and fall asleep with it. Finally, soon I will fly to you and we will fall asleep together in an embrace. Wake up and enjoy each other. I'm starting to feel sad again...
I want to realize all these sweet dreams.
My dear, if our thoughts coincide, then we are just one step away from it. I am slightly excited and in anticipation of our meeting and magic.
Now we are getting closer to each other every day. I kiss you gently on the lips and hug you!
Your Mari

Received: from [100.80.154.124] ([85.26.164.210])
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:12:15 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara
Russian Federation

DSC-0937.jpg

DSC-0938.jpg

DSC-0939.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <managertrav@yandex.ua>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:00 pm

...... :D :D :D :twisted:

Hello mr. xxxxxxx! I am irina, manager of the travel agency "feerie".
I am also a personal agent for Mariia. Our service provides a complete
support for clients from the moment they choose a vacation, until they return home.
A Our work is based on two traditional principles: quality and individual
approach to each client. More information about our travel agency
you can get on the Website:
https:/ /feerie.com.ua/

To continue cooperation, we ask you to fill out
a questionnaire. This is a partial formality for the Mariia paperwork.
I am attaching you the open document text (.odt).

If you find it difficult to fill out the questionnaire, you can leave
written answer to questions on each of the items. This will help us complete
the necessary documents for the travel of the client Mariia.
If you have any questions, please contact.

Best regards Irina, manager

--
С уважением,

irina

mailto:managertrav@yandex.ua ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...... interesting again the Contact ...... original Contact is: e-mail: info @ feeria.ua

.... Whois is ok so far

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:58:26 +0300

information anketa.jpg

information anketa.jpg

...... both Docs came as rtf but still, its soooo embarrassing for a "Travel agency"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you there without me? Did you miss me?? I missed you too! I confess that after my confessions and frank fantasies, I was embarrassed. ( smile )
But on the other hand, you're my favorite man. I take your fantasies as a compliment. It's so cute. Still, it is difficult to express all thoughts in a letter.
This makes the desire to be together even greater. I couldn't resist pampering you with my photos.
Now you understand that I think about us everywhere and all the time. ( smile )

Today was a shortened day at work. And then I went to the medical center to sign up for a medical examination.
Has the travel agency agent contacted you yet? To be honest, I don't quite understand what will depend on the travel agency except for the registration of my passport. But I haven't signed a contract with a travel agency yet and haven't gone to their office. But I received some news from the manager by email.
As I said, there is no ban on leaving. But there are a lot of changes in the rules now. Therefore, the trip will depend on the circumstances and the work of the air carrier.
At the moment, only charter flights. In compliance with self-isolation for 14 days upon arrival in any country.
So we're going to have a hot 2 weeks!
After our sexual fantasies, I have already imagined a joint self-isolation! ( smile )

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Although I feel good, but I will feel calmer myself when I pass the medical examination safely.
After all, the situation in the world is unstable. And of course this is another small step towards our future meeting.
And you, too, take care of your health! I need you full of strength! (smile)

I am very happy and I cannot express my joy in words! Is that what drives me, perhaps? I feel that it has become much easier for me with you, after my indiscreet confessions to you. ( smile). Well, it's true. I can't keep all these feelings to myself. Otherwise I'll lie to you about not feeling anything. After all, we agreed to be honest with each other. I sincerely have warm feelings for you and am seriously taking a step towards our meeting. If that's what we both want, then why deny ourselves. After all, without trying, we will never be able to find out...
I think everything will be fine.. If you feel it the same way I do, then we have nothing to fear. I am happy to do everything necessary for our meeting. In my thoughts only you xxxxx! Now the most important thing for me is your support.

I also managed to allocate time for fitness. today I lost 1 cm in the waist!!! I'm getting ready for our meeting!
( smile )
Now thoughts about the meeting have become freer. Sometimes I imagine our meeting. It's all so unusual.
It's like in a fairy tale! I want to believe in miracles.
I understand that patience is needed. The main thing is that you give me strength. I trust you and I know that distance is not a hindrance for us. isn't that right?
We are far from each other now. But our feelings should be stronger than distance! I'm ready for this step. And I think you are too.
Just tell me more often that you miss me and think about me.

You're the only person I've let near me after being alone for a long time. But let's not talk about it. It's all in the past.
Let's leave loneliness and sadness in the past. Let's take a step into a new life together! Not a day goes by without thinking about you.
I do not know how to describe it to you. Have you ever felt like talking to your inner voice? It will probably seem funny to you.
I'm so impressionable ( smile).
Well all. good night!
Kisses! kiss! Kiss!

Received: from [100.83.167.110] ([85.26.165.93])
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:06:40 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara
Russian Federation

DSC-5667.jpg

DSC-5668.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:38 pm

..... found in Spam :thinking: :thinking:

Goodnight! There is so much I wanted to tell you today. But the day was so hard that my strength was completely gone and I just fell off my feet. I didn't want you to think that I forgot about you. I just wish you the sweetest dreams and we will talk about everything tomorrow. I have something to tell you. sweet Dreams. Mari

Received: from [10.246.115.220] (unknown [85.26.232.244]) (Authenticated sender: ertcgvyhk@j898640.myjino.ru)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 01:02:59 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you doing? Have you been waiting for my letter ? Missed you? I also missed you a lot! I'm sorry for writing to you late.
Today was a busy day. I have already gone through all the necessary medical procedures. The agent said that the package of documents has already been reviewed and remains to wait for news. And very soon our meeting will come true! Are you as happy as I am? We have just a little bit left and all our secret desires will come true, my sweet. I am very happy and I cannot express my joy in words! Is that what drives me, perhaps?

Of course I miss you. I already want to hug and kiss you! Time passes very slowly. All this fuss with paperwork takes a lot of time. But I am happy to do everything necessary for our meeting. In my thoughts only you xxxxxx! Right now, the most important thing for me is the hope in my heart. At work, I have already officially signed a vacation! Hurray!! (smile).
Now thoughts about the meeting have become freer. Sometimes I imagine our meeting. It's all so unusual.
It's like in a fairy tale! I want to believe in miracles. I know it's just a little bit to wait. The main thing is that you give me the strength to do it. I trust you and I know that distance is not a hindrance for us, right? We are far from each other now. But our feelings should be stronger than distance! I'm ready for this step. And I think you are too. Tell me, are we going to be okay? Just tell me more often that you miss me and think about me.

I'm waiting for you and me to decide together the date of our meeting.
After all, we are a couple. And it seems to me that it is right to solve such moments together. After all, this meeting means a lot to both of us. Do you agree with me, honey? Of course, I'm a little worried before the trip, but all this excitement is from joy, of course! You know, during this time you have become a close and dear person for me. And I am grateful to fate for that. Yes, after all, now I have a person in my life who cares about me. It's you xxxxxx. And I am pleased to realize this. You're like a ray of light in my life. All my life I have been haunted by failures and mistakes. All my life I had to fight. And for the first time I feel so good and confident. It's as if fate itself turned to me and on my way I met you. Do you believe in fate? ( smile )
I'm already starting to miss you, my sweet. Truth. It can be so sad that we are far from each other. But you're always in my thoughts. That's how I calm myself down. Every day my feelings only get stronger. I'm very used to you, honey. I do not know then what is wrong with me. But these feelings overwhelm my body! And soon you will be able to feel it with me! A little more time and patience.
I won't write you a long letter dear. I still have to finish ordering a dress at home.
see you soon! Kiss! your mari

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-ae2ba667.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.223.4])
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 02:12:31 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

DSC-5677.jpg

DSC-5678.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:44 pm

..... immediately her answer ... now we can expect trouble in the next 24h

Hello my sweet xxxxxx! How are you? I missed you.
I have good news for you! Today I contacted an agent from a travel agency! I was informed that the documents for obtaining a visa are ready.
the package of documents has already been sent to the "Unified Visa Center" in Kiev. It's a few hours by bus or train. I get a visa in Kiev.
But first, I need to visit the office of a travel agency, one of the branches of a travel agency. You will need to meet with an agent and book tickets.
This is a prerequisite for obtaining a visa.
The agent said that this is a formality and we will make a preliminary booking of tickets, attach electronic copies to the main documents.
You can change the flight date. So you and I should choose at least an approximate date for the meeting. Agreed?? It's not necessarily a flight tomorrow.

When can you meet me??? In general, as we decide with you, so it will be. Of course I would like to be with you as soon as possible.
Because I miss you!!!
On the way from work I went to the train station. I found out all the information about how to get to Kiev. There are bus services and a minibus.
there are a lot of car accidents on highways these days. and to go by taxi alone with an unknown male driver. I'm worried about it.

That's why I'm going to Kiev by train. Today at 22:44 departure from the train station!
Tomorrow Arrival at 09:44. (please write down the details. )
..... tomorrow is Sunday and also all authorities in Ukraine have free but who cares
So don't lose me if I don't get in touch for a long time. In some places, the Internet and cellular communication does not work at all.
I'm afraid that it's a long trip and I get seasick on the way. ( almost 700 km ). But it is tolerable, for the sake
of us and our meeting.

Here's another step to meet each other! To tell you the truth, I'm worried! But this is a natural excitement before the trip. We've been coming to this together for so long.
And now, we have a few steps left. Do you remember how we talked? : "we need to go to meet each other! ".
I am very happy that we have finally come to this together!

My dear xxxxxxx, I want to ask you once again to write your exact address and other important details.
Tomorrow, upon arrival in Kiev, I will contact you to let you know that everything is fine with me. my number
is +380958570630.
But I think I need another phone or sim card because this one needs updating but nothing happens.

Finally, our meeting is already close! I have already prepared for this.
Today at work I received a commission for my vacation. I decided to treat myself to buying dresses and some things from "underwear".
my sweet, it will be a pleasant surprise for you. ( smile )
By the way!! What is the weather like for you?? I took a few warm clothes and a jacket just in case!

I'm a little worried even now. My sweet. I'm so used to you that I can't live a day without thinking about you!
I'm counting the days until we meet!
Finally, all our secret desires will come true! Soon we will drink coffee together in the morning and fall asleep in our arms. To be honest, I'm already looking forward to our long-awaited meeting. After all, now we can really enjoy each other as we dreamed! Now you will only be mine, and I am yours 24 hours a day.
Both day and night. and at night. Mmm... (smile)
Sometimes I feel ashamed of my fantasies. But we have already passed this stage and we can talk about such things normally.
Of course we are both adults and I understand that I am attracted to you physically. I can't keep all these feelings to myself.
I sincerely have warm feelings for you and am seriously taking a step towards our meeting. If that's what we both want, then why deny ourselves?
Well, I was dreaming again. I'm already starting to miss you! I hope you miss me too? There is a little patience left, my sweet.
Wish me luck on the way! I hug you tightly and kiss you! :*
we will keep in touch! see you tomorrow! With love, Your Mari
I trust your affection and your intelligence. We'll be happy for ever. Our love will be eternal.

Received: from [100.107.225.67] ([85.26.234.44])
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:47:06 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara

DSC-0934.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:29 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!!! how are you? Did you miss me???
I came to Kiev!!! Everything is fine, I got there well! I write at the first opportunity.
I found an Internet cafe to contact you and tell you that I'm fine.
Later I will go to a travel agency to meet with an agent. I'm getting news about flights.
I won't say much. I don't have much time. I also found an inexpensive hostel near the train station. Not a luxury, but you can live. (smile).
I'm staying here for now. You need to pay for accommodation and meals at the hostel.
And so I wanted to share my impressions with you. I am so glad that we will be together soon!!!

What's with the phone? I tried calling you, but it didn't work out. I hope I can use the free Wi-Fi in the hostel to contact you again.
I'll contact you as soon as possible. Be careful!
Kiss gently on the lips :* Your Mari

Received: from [100.90.132.125] ([83.149.21.31])
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:23:32 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:30 pm

...... :D :D :D :D

hello my sweet xxxxxx! have you missed me already? I'm sorry, I can't be in touch all the time. I write as soon as I can!
I used the laptop of a girl from the hostel staff to contact you. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: Well, that's not the main thing right now.
How tired I am today! all this fuss and running around. I was a little worried because I still don't know this city well. Kiev is just a huge city! there is a feeling that I am so small among a lot of strangers. I was impressed by the metropolis!!!
I used the local map in the subway. (I even got lost at first). But everything is fine, I have already been to the local branch of the travel agency and talked with the agent.
There are a lot of changes with flights now. Therefore, the trip will depend on the circumstances and the work of the air carrier. At the moment, only charter flights.
But everything should go well. I have already booked tickets for the day after tomorrow on October 27.
It was the nearest date with the possibility of pre-booking. Of course, I will give you the flight details so that you can meet me.

Write down the details of my flight :

27 Oct, Wed
Kiev - 14:00
Warsaw - 14:35
Flight: LO752
7M8

Transfer: 1h 55m

27 Oct, Wed
Warsaw - 16:30
O'Hare Intl - 19:20
Flight: LO3
Boeing 787-8

Transfer: 15h 35m

28 Oct, Th
O'Hare Intl - 10:55
Blue Grass Field - 13:16
Flight: UA4548
CR5

Also, the agent of the travel agency sent my package of documents along with tickets to the Visa Center. Booking tickets is a mandatory argument for issuing a visa! The agent made an appointment for me at the visa center tomorrow at 12:10. So everything is going according to plan and we need a little patience. we'll be together soon!

My sweet, I didn't quite get you right. Can I stay with you during my vacation? I hope you haven't changed your mind about our meeting yet?
( I smile )
Will you meet me at the airport the day after tomorrow???
We have only the last step left and soon we will be together. This is a very exciting moment for me and of course I am worried. I need your support. The suitcase is packed! I am looking forward to our meeting! I've never flown on an airplane and I'm afraid! But the thought of our meeting is comforting.
I understand that this is a sacrifice for you and me and you are worried. But since we have come to this, then we need to go to the end. I am sure that everything will be fine and
this is our step into the future. I just want to be at least a little happy! If it is within our capabilities, then we can all do it.
You know, sometimes I even have thoughts about not returning back to Ukraine. After all, you can work in your city. Even take orders at home.
I'll stay with you longer. Okay, I won't say much. we have enough time ahead for days and nights! Let me know as soon as you can and confirm that you have received the flight details. I'll be getting ready for bed and I'd like to get a good night's sleep. After all, when I arrive, I won't let you sleep for so long.
(smile). Okay, it's been a hard day. If possible, I will check the email. Goodnight! I wish you Sweet dreams about me.
Kisses :*

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-9e8230b9.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.222.254])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:36:52 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

SCAN 0001.jpg

..... interesting, Doc is blurry but some Parts/Numbers are very clear in black ......also her Passport, she's from Ukraine and give a russian Passport :-o :shock: :-o :silly: ... how does she come in Ukraine of Dollar by the amount :thinking: :thinking: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :roll:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:38 pm

hello my dear xxxxxx! Well, today I finally have a good morning! (smile) And how are you doing? I wrote to you yesterday. Did you see? Did you write down the flight details??
I miss you terribly!!! we need patience and we will be together soon. I'm going to go to a travel agency to pick up the itinerary receipts and pay for the agent's services.
I just wanted to wish you a good mood! because soon we will be the happiest! do you believe? I believe that I will finally be able to hug and kiss you! I've been dreaming about it for so long and now we are separated only
by the sky! But now everything will be different. for real! how we dreamed! Now we can build our little happiness together!
I've prepared a gift for you too! ( smile ) but it's still a secret. This is such a secret that you can't talk about, you need to feel it! Of course, I have already confessed my sexual fantasies to you. But you are my beloved
man and, after all, we can tell each other everything. I am sure that we will enjoy each other all day and night!
I miss you very much, my love.. Well, that's it! I'll keep in touch with you. I kiss you!!!!

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-c86eb520.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.223.14])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:17:03 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

DSC-8839.jpg

... how flammable stupid do you have to be to send such a picture? It's obvious that she wasn't alone in bed :heartbroken: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:16 pm

... this is the best Story which I've heard in 14 years here ..... I also have tears in my eyes from being so moved

dear xxxxxx! I'm in trouble!! I just got back to the hostel from the police!
Today I went to the office of the travel agency to pick up tickets. and it's closed there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! closed!!!!!! closed!!!!!! the office of the travel agency is closed!! I was at a loss.
I experienced anger, hatred and confusion. I didn't know what to do in this situation, and tried not to think about the bad. I was sure there was some explanation for this, because there were other people and a policeman standing outside the office. The policeman said that this company does not exist, and its organizers are scammers. To hear such words from him was unbearable! There are tears in my eyes, my head started spinning! I didn't believe what he was saying. The travel agency sold the tickets
and disappeared.

According to the policeman, these are one-day firms. This method of fraud assumes that the travel company, having received an advance from the client, books tickets and reschedules the tour dates, and soon they simply disappear along with the client's money. Can you imagine? I was deceived and my money was taken away. I paid them ticket price $650 for booking tickets. You saw the details of the flight yourself. I also paid $ 220 for the services of a travel agency.

After all this news, I was crushed! I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone! There is emptiness inside,
and only thoughts of you keep me from going crazy. I feel like a complete idiot. I still can't believe it happened!
My dear xxxxxx, Of course, I went to the police station to write a statement. I also wanted to know what to do next, because I was left without money. The police accepted my application, but now they can't do anything and shrug their shoulders. They are sorry and will look for these villains. Although, to be honest, they always say that! I'm in tears and I don't know what to do! I don't even have money for accommodation and meals in a hostel! I accurately calculated all the money for the trip. And now she is left without means of livelihood.

I don't even know what to do now and what to do tomorrow. I don't care about this damn travel agency! I am now without means of livelihood! I don't even have the money to go home! I want to sink through the ground. I'm taking a sedative and trying to collect my thoughts! How to be What to do? I'm even afraid to think about what will happen to me now. Tell me xxxxxx, What should I do?? What should we do???
I want to leave this terrible city Kiev!!! I want to be with you even more. but I understand that this is not possible now. I don't have money for new tickets. xxxxxx, Please help me. I am left alone in this city and I have no means of living.
I have no idea what to do. But I can't stay here in suspense either. Today I can still spend the night in a hostel. But tomorrow I need to decide something! And what will I decide? or go home or buy new tickets and fly to you on the next flight. But I don't have money for new tickets. Tell me, beloved, what should we do??? I'm asking you not to leave me. Will you help me come now??
If you can't help with buying new tickets for our meeting, at least help me get back home safely.
Tell me, my love, won't you leave me??? I won't survive this!!! Please tell me what to do. I'm worried.
Of course I want to come to you as we planned. I'll be able to come to you on the next flight even tonight!
Tell me, can you help me come?? If you help us, then I will go to the airport and buy tickets directly at the airport ticket office! No more travel agencies! Damn them!

I'm asking you not to leave me now. I'll be lost here. It's a scary and huge city. I'm like a white crow here. I'm Afraid! I'm sorry for the bad news. I was really afraid that you would think badly of me. I don't want our relationship to suffer because of my problems. But I can get the money back! Soon I will have a salary and the accountant will transfer the money. I'll give you all the money back! I don't want our relationship to deteriorate because of money. I'll give you the money back xxxxxx.
I'm asking you not to be angry with me. I feel so very bad.
I know it's my own fault. But I just wanted us to be together! Because our meeting will allow us to really change our relationship. I wanted you to help me find a job in your city. I wanted to stay with you as long as possible. But now I'm in your hands, and I'm asking for help. xxxxxx, please contact me as soon as you can. I will check email whenever possible. I'm very worried...

Received: from [100.66.41.132] ([85.26.165.115])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:59:11 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
Mobile
Samara

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:19 pm

..... I've still waited for her till after Midnight coz I was sure she would make Nightshift .....this is now wasting time and playing of time from her coz I've told her clear last Night ..... so, it can't be so worse and a shock....

my love!! I asked a girl from the hostel staff to use the computer. I'm so worried. For me, this situation is force majeure! I wasn't ready for this! and I stayed almost on the street! and the thought that you will leave me, I'm just in tears!
I understand that I surprised you by asking for help. I don't want you to think badly of me. I even cried from hopelessness! I'm sorry that it happened, my love!
I myself am still in a state of shock. It's hard to get my thoughts in order. Can you really help me?? I'm worried about us and our meeting! I do not know what to do, and therefore I ask you for support, my beloved!
I do not know how you can help me!! If you have the opportunity to buy tickets for me online??? I'm ready to go now!! Just don't leave me! I also need to pay for accommodation and overnight in a hostel. I'll give you the money back! I promise! I will receive my salary and vacation money from November 1 to November 3. I'll be able to pay you back. I have never put metrical values above relationships. And our meeting means a lot to me. I hope for you too???
xxxxxxx, my love, tell me what are we going to do??? I can stay at the hostel until tomorrow. But tomorrow we need to decide something. Or go to the airport to buy tickets at the ticket office. I certainly don't want to go home. I want to come to you! But in any case, I don't have the opportunity.
Tell me, can you help me with paying for the hostel and tickets? you need to pay $ 30 for the hostel tomorrow, and tickets cost about $ 650. That's $680. I don't even know how you're going to help me. I have a master card. Maybe you can send me money to my card? But a bank transfer takes a long time. What will I do tomorrow and how to pay for the hostel? I will be evicted to the street. Oh.. my head is spinning. Please contact me and tell me what to do. I can't do it without you! Tell me you won't leave me xxxxxx!!!

Received: from [10.0.0.2] (vps-9e8230b9.vps.ovh.us. [51.81.222.254])
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 02:06:02 +0300

OUL-16
OVH US LLC

Return to “Russian scammers”