It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <Elenaffilis@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day.
I am happy to write to you.
My name is elena
In my 34 years I am not married. Moscow is the city where I live!
I am looking for a serious relationship forever.
I would like to know where you work and how do you spend your free time?
Here are my beautiful pictures.
Please send me your photo.
Please write to me at my main address: Elenaffilis@gmail.com
I hope you answer soon.
Elena

Received: from [45.41.132.16] ([45.41.132.16])
To: bryancharris60@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:05:56 +0100

VPN-CONSUMER-NETWORK
Leaseweb USA, Inc.
600 W 7th St
City: Los Angeles
State/Prov: CA
PostalCode: 90017

photo-03859.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <Elenaffilis@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:44 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I am happy to write you this letter. I'd like to get to know you better.
My name is Elena, but all my friends and acquaintances call me Lena!
I want to tell you right away I'm looking for a man to meet him and maybe in the future to enter into a relationship with him or just have a friendship!
Are you interested in this? I would like to tell you a little bit about myself, I am 34 years old, I am single.
unfortunately, there were only bad men in my path, and in the end I was either deceived by them or treated with disrespect...
I do not know you well so I do not make hasty decisions, I hope that I will be lucky with you!
I am a calm woman, there is nothing special in my life, I am the same as all people. I live a normal life!
I work, play sports to keep myself in shape, I try to eat right, but it's not always possible for me!))
I would like to change something in my life! I hope I can do it!
Please tell me more about you and your life. I am very interested to know what your plans for the future are and what your dreams are. I will also be interested to learn about your work and your hobbies!
Please send me your photos, I am very interested to know what you look like! Of course, appearance is not the most important thing in a person, but I'm still interested to see a couple of selfies from you!) Do not disappoint me, I will wait for your photos in your next letter!
If you have any questions for me, then ask them to me, I will be happy to answer you!
I think that we will have a good dialogue, I have a good feeling! My letter is small, but I am sure that we will
still have time to learn a lot about each other.
I look forward to hearing from you, I'm very intrigued.
I'm blowing you a good luck kiss and waiting for your reply, your new friend Elena.

Received: from Asus-PC ([109.169.248.36])
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:23:43 +0300

VOLGATELECOM-SAMARA-DYNPOOL-022010
samtel
Internet Center of JSC VolgaTelecom Samara branch
JSC "VolgaTelecom" Samara branch
17, Krasnoarmeyskaya str.
443099 Samara,
Russian Federation

photo-02347.jpg

photo-02361.jpg

photo-02469.jpg

photo-02768.jpg

photo-02845.jpg

photo-03058.jpg

photo-03478.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariia Tirina; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:52 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hi! We don't know each other, but I hope to fix it. If you don't mind.
Recently, On the Internet on a dating site, I left my profile.
And today I checked my email and saw your name!
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
If I understand correctly, are you also alone in active search?
But of course you don't have to answer. I don't know how I would react.
And in general, this is my first time getting acquainted on the Internet.
Oh yes, I'm Maru! Let's get acquainted! I'm from Ukraine. I'm 34 years old.
Looking for a man for a serious relationship. Of course, I am ready for a meeting by mutual consent.
But the distance doesn't scare me either. Still, we live in a modern world where trains run and planes fly.
Well, I do not know what else they say here in such cases. I don't want to play cat and mouse. I speak plainly.
I'm tired of being alone...

I'm sorry if I caught you off guard. If you don't want to get acquainted, just tell me about it. I won't be offended.
I'll be glad to meet you. Maru.

Received: from mgw-1.gconnect.ch (memail.gconnect.ch. [51.103.139.192])
Reply-To: Maru <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:31:14 +0200
X-Envelope-Sender: esteli@schweiz.com

Microsoft
Divya Quamara
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

JPG-0924.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mashenka; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:57 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419-Spam

Oh yes, I'm Mashenka! Let's get acquainted! I'm from Ukraine. I'm 34 years old.
Looking for a man for a serious relationship. Of course, I am ready for a meeting by mutual consent.
But the distance doesn't scare me either. Still, we live in a modern world where trains run and planes fly.
Well, I do not know what else they say here in such cases. I don't want to play cat and mouse. I speak plainly.

I'm sorry if I caught you off guard. If you don't want to get acquainted, just tell me about it. I won't be offended.
I'll be glad to meet you. Mashenka.

Received: from mgw-1.gconnect.ch (memail.gconnect.ch. [51.103.139.192])
Reply-To: Mashenka <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:43:31 +0200
X-Envelope-Sender: esteli@schweiz.com

Microsoft
Divya Quamara
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mashenka; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:28 pm

...... again in DMF-Spam with the same Pic

Oh yes, I'm Mashenka! Let's get acquainted! I'm from Ukraine. I'm 34 years old.

I'll be glad to meet you. Mashenka.

Received: from ynyuizq ([192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Mashenka <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:17:10 +0200

ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marusia; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:04 pm

...... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam with the same Pic

Oh yes, I'm Marusia! Let's get acquainted! I'm from Ukraine. I'm 34 years old.

I'll be glad to meet you. Marusia.

Received: from stqujfo (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Marusia <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:37:50 +0200

ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mari; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:58 pm

.... finally from DMF, Pic from above is also beside her Emailaddress.

Hello xxxxxx! I am pleased that you answered! Sorry, I answered late. found a letter in the spam folder.
Before we start communicating, I would like to immediately tell you about my position and thoughts about acquaintance.
Nothing personal. But based on the experience of communicating with men on the Internet, I made several conclusions.
I don’t want to offend you, but I don’t want us to waste time either. After all, time cannot be returned.
Do you believe in luck or fate ??? In the modern world, it has become easier to get acquainted and
the internet helps with this. So I turned to a dating agency for men and women.
who knows, maybe you are my destiny ?! Or am I your destiny ?! (smile)

I believe and I am looking for a serious relationship. I guess I'm tired of being alone. I am looking for an honest relationship.
Many men write and propose a fabulous life. But I'm tired of lying and deceiving.
I already burned myself on this. Sometimes one gets the impression that a beautiful woman is just a body.
But there is still a soul and a heart. This is also important for me.
Age is not an indicator for me. So I don't want this to be a problem.
In the end, I will no longer become younger, but life flies.

At 34, I was married. Now divorced. no children (but I love them!)
I'm not interested in a one-day relationship. I'm not looking for one night stand.
therefore, please do not offer me inappropriate suggestions. I am a decent woman.

How do you feel about my position? If you are not serious, or are already in a relationship with another woman,
then there is no need to answer. I will not be upset. But if you answer honestly and reciprocally,
I am sure that we will find a lot in common between us! And the distance is not an obstacle.

I will be very glad to see your answer! I am submitting my photos.
I hope you will enjoy! if possible, attach your photo and tell us if our thoughts coincide?
I really hope for it. see you tomorrow here ???
Mari

Received: from [10.99.0.66] ([5.34.183.133]) .... IP inconspicuous
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:14:35 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

..... same Barn here:

Alona Rusnac; <alonastra@gmail.com/alonaastra@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=134544

... and by the german colleagues 27/08/20 ----> Nataliia - natashulechkanatali@prowmail.com

DSCN-0940.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mari; <sunshinemari34@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:43 pm

...... a Sign of Life

Hello xxxxxx! How are you without me? I hope you still remember me? It's Me Mari! Sorry for the fact that I could not contact you for a very long time. I really didn't have the physical ability because I was in the hospital. At first I had suspicions about the symptoms of coronavirus, but fortunately it turned out to be complicated sore throat. But I had to undergo a long course of rehabilitation after the removal of the tonsils. Thank God my health is back to normal. To be honest, I was very worried that our communication was cut off. I'll even understand if you don't need it anymore. Or maybe you did find yourself another woman. Or maybe fate so decreed and protected us from mistakes? Do not know. My mother says about life like this: "If yours is gone, it will definitely come back. If yours, it will definitely wait." I have been trying for a long time to find my little female happiness. Therefore, no matter what, I am once again trying to contact you and am ready for any of your reactions. Of course, I remain in the hope that we will continue to develop our relations and they will lead us to a mutual meeting. Until then, I wish you good night and good dreams. Hope to see you again. Mari

Received: from [10.99.0.66] (unknown [5.34.183.133])
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:30:33 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSCN-1284.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Hi xxxxxx! How good that you answered. I've been looking forward to your answer! BUT, I found your email in
the spam folder.
I am pleased that our plans for life coincide.
There are a lot of thoughts in my head about our communication. The beginning always seems difficult. I don't want to pressure you or impose on you. Let our communication be built gradually.
Kentucky! I've seen a lot of movies on TV. A beautiful place.
You wanted to know more about me. You know, it seems to me that it's not easy to write about yourself in a letter. What am I like?? Maybe you need to ask your friends???
But when I look at myself in the mirror, I always think, "Mari! You're a wonderful person! ". ( smile).
You know I'm 34. I live in Ukraine. My city is Slavyansk. I would say it's pretty far from the capital city of Kiev.
My town is small, in the province. But he has already made changes in the history of the country. I can tell you
a lot about it, but I think it's not the main thing right now. We can talk about that later, if you're interested. What else can I tell you about?

Yes, I had a relationship with a man. I was married. But that's all in the past. Our marriage was not successful and strong. I have been living alone for several years. for me, loneliness is a kind of torment. It's a feeling I want to get away from. I'm already starting to think about getting a dog. (I already have a cat). Ha ha!
I love animals. And you? In my opinion, animals are much better than some people. They know how to feel and love, honestly and selflessly. They will never betray you.

I don't want to talk much about the past. I want to live in the present. Believe in the best. Dream. I have a dream to become a famous fashion designer! I have been going to this dream since childhood. it all started
with children's dolls. ( smile). Now my job is at the atelier and I like it. I sew clothes for women. (dresses, skirts, shirts, etc.).
The money is small, but enough to live on. So I'm not one of those women who are waiting for a rich prince in
a white Mercedes! And the age is not the same, to be honest. ( smile). So age for me is not an indicator of a relationship.
I'm used to being strong. But deep down I am a fragile and vulnerable girl. That's probably why I need a man who can stand up for me and his family.

I am an outspoken person and used to speak directly. Therefore, do not hesitate to express your thoughts.
I would like to diversify our communication and exchange phone numbers. We live in the modern world and
can use mobile applications "whats app" or "Skype". But we have to get to know each other better. we all have mistakes of the past. Life experience scares to be open at once. but only through sincerity, we will show what to expect from each other. do you agree???

In a way, we already have something in common. We both don't want to be alone. Who knows what will happen next? I want to step up to a more serious level in life, I think this is the reason for our acquaintance.
I want to hear your plans for the future. Will you tell me your plans?
I wonder what will come out of our acquaintance. I hope that it will be mutual and we will become friends. Would you mind being friends with me?
I hope I'll see you tomorrow???

P/S. I hope I could make you smile??
See you tomorrow. here... Mari

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 01:53:43 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-0001.jpg

DSC-0002.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:10 pm

Hi xxxxxx! I was really waiting for your answer. I am also very happy! How are you doing? How is your health?
Our acquaintance is like a sign from above for me. ( smile).
I do not know about you, but for me our communication is like a breath of fresh air. I think I even started to get bored. ( I smile )
Grid Iron? No, I don't know. I like that you play sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. This is commendable.
We can diversify our communication using Whats App or Skype. I haven't tried Skype, I think we should get to know each other better first. Leave your mobile phone number for "Whats App", ok??
You remember I live in Ukraine. But I came here from Russia, when I was just a girl. Yes, it so happened that I had to leave. If you remember, then it was hard times and the collapse of the USSR. And now is not the best time to live in Ukraine. although there is a lot of deception on TV! Where I live, in general, the area was under threat of military action.
Maidan, the civil war. To be honest, I'm not very happy to tell this. Due to the military situation in Ukraine, many people had to leave their homes.

And my mother stayed in Russia. Mom lives with my grandfather (he is already old and needs care).
I love my grandfather very much. He replaced my father. I help them with my mom as much as I can and send money for accommodation and meals every month.
You know, I was fishing with my grandfather once. But it was cold and I didn't like it. (smile)
After studying, there was no time to look for a job. Because you need to earn money and help your family. We had to look for something fast and stable. At first, she worked as a waiter in cafes and bars. And then a lot of changes and constantly changed jobs. During the Civil War, I was a nurse at a local hospital. Then I realized that I could benefit people. Of course, I had to see a lot in wartime. Well, the situation with Covid-19 certainly left a mark on the whole planet. I was in a group of volunteer volunteers. Many people have been affected by the virus. At such moments, you realize that health is more important and more expensive than anything in the world.
Now times are more and more better. And I began to devote more time to my business again and continue to work in the Atelier.
In general, I am a versatile man :-o :shock: :-o , and I have many different interests, you can't list everything. Mom said that life should be spent usefully.

And how do you spend your free time? I haven't had time to bore you yet? ( smile )
I am an open woman with simple thoughts about life. I'm sorry if I'm being blunt. I just don't want us to misunderstand each other. I am already an adult and serious woman. I had the experience of living together in marriage. But it so happened that the marriage did not become happy. I'm divorced. As you can see, I'm trying to establish a personal life. I want my life to be filled with meaning. What is missing? probably a family, a beloved man nearby. That's why I want to tell you once again that I'm not looking for easy flirtations. I want to build a serious relationship and age doesn't mean anything here. I am a well-mannered and decent woman. we need to help get to know each other.
I will wait. Mari

Received: from [10.99.0.66] ([5.34.183.133])
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 20:09:42 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-0923.jpg

DSC-0924.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! How are you?? I've been thinking about you a lot these days. ( probably already started to get bored ) and you?
I am glad that we were able to step forward in our communication. I'm serious about you, and I'm pleased that it's mutual. We have to support each other if we want to achieve something more than friendship. I see that you have a broad outlook and you are a well-mannered and decent man. it's nice to talk to you and get to know you. I'm sorry your dad is gone. But the main thing is the memory in our hearts. Right? They are always with us. Our guardian angels. Sadness is normal. Life goes on and it gives us new steps. And our angels will look after us so that we do not turn off the right path.

I wasn't in the mood to cook dinner today. (and frankly, not for anyone). Therefore, I ordered the delivery of rolls. Dunya and I sometimes indulge ourselves with small whims. (smile). And how do you feel about Oriental cuisine?
I'd like to get to know you more. After all, we will always have time to remain friends. Of course, I've had relationships with men in my life. You know, I was married. But that's another story. Sometimes it seems that Men underestimate women. (a woman has no authority and priority ). I am a simple girl, simple human morals. I don't pretend to be the perfect woman. there are no such. as well as men. Sometimes I don't even know which photo to send you. make up or not. dress nicely. Of course I want to impress you. but the picture is not the main thing. we are adults. age is no longer indicative. I want us to just be who we are and accept it.
Of course, I am an adult girl and I also understand that sex plays a big role in relationships. But I also think that mutual understanding and trust are important in a relationship. in the end, feelings, harmony. Then sex will not only be the satisfaction of physical needs. Do you agree with me?

I'm always interested in your opinion. I'm already getting used to you. And I'm glad that it's so easy with you. It attracts. Therefore, I ask you to answer me every day. you can even just like that. anything you want to share.
We are learning more about each other every day. And I'm not getting enough of you. If we met in a cafe or a park, then we could ask each other about everything in a shorter time. We communicate with you via the Internet and it gives a pleasant intrigue. Yes, you can try Skype and other gadgets. Whatsapp does not work. I will try with the mobile application "Viber" or "Telegram". How do I add your contact?? Write the exact phone number with the country and city code "+?" OK?

I'm sorry that at the stage of your life there were women who were with you because of selfish plans. It's mean, I agree with you. It's even more than mean. It hurts. A person who has experienced betrayal can understand this. It is sad. But I want you to know. That's all we're talking about. these are not empty words and pastimes.
I take you seriously and admit the idea that we can build a relationship.
Can I ask you a personal question? Don't be offended. do you write to other women? it wouldn't be fair to me. This is very important to me. I don't want to be a fallback!
I need a man to whom I can open up and give a piece of myself. We have different languages and sometimes it's hard to express everything you feel. I hope you understand me well? Now I have no contact with other men. Only you. I hope it matters to you too.
Of course, I have had cases of dating also by correspondence on the Internet. There was both good and bad. Just like you. After all, we are all human beings. I know how to separate the bad and the good. Mutual understanding and trust are the foundation of a relationship. Do you agree with me? How to build a roof of a house if the foundation is not built???

Okay, I won't burden you with my feminine philosophy. I'm glad that this story started between us. And I hope that the most interesting is ahead. I believe it is mutual.
I hope I could make your day a little better =)
An ordinary girl. Mari ;*

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:39:01 +0300 ..... :-o :shock: :cool: :thinking:

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-0967.jpg

DSC-0968.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:39 pm

Hey! Didn't get an answer from you. I just wanted to wish you a good day off and say I miss you.

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 19:06:50 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-8949.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Hey! How are you xxxxxxx ??? Mood? You know, I found your letter again in the spam folder. But when I see your name in the mail, my mood gets better. I hope yours too?
Today I came home from work later. Usually it is at 19-20 pm.
I was a little worried about your answer. I don’t know how to say it correctly in your language. I do not want
to impose on you at all. I just want to open up to communication. After all, we are already adults and we have life situations. I am also interested to know how you lived before meeting me. Therefore, it is important for me that I would be the only woman in communication for you at the moment. It certainly sounds ridiculous.
But do you even consider us a couple? Well, here I am again imposing my thoughts on you.
An interesting story happened to you. Thank God that you are alive and well. Your dad couldn't do otherwise. Parents are the most precious thing we have. And we must value and respect them. To honor the memory and pass it on to children. Family is the most important thing in our life. I have not had such a case, but it was scary many times in my short life. Family has always been a salvation for me.

After work today, I paid for the internet. And then I went shopping in search of new ideas for a sketch of a dress. At work I received a cash advance and I decided to pamper myself with new things.
Of course, I can also sew a dress for myself. But shopping for a woman is like an opportunity to relax from everyday routine. (shopping is a favorite pastime).
My girlfriend constantly invites me to start working for myself. She has been living in Europe for a long time.
Of course, we have different morals and statuses. She and her husband were lucky, won the lottery and left the country. We got our life back. She has her own online women's clothing store. I'm certainly happy for her. So she says that hand-made things are now in demand. that is, individual. It is also important for a woman that her thing or dress is refined and unique. ( smile ). this is certainly good, but here in Ukraine it is difficult to bring it to a constant stream. It's hard to compete with big players like Amazon Online Shopping. mainly online purchases using the Pay-Pal system. And here "Pay-Pal" is not in demand. Therefore, my dream is to simply open my line of clothes with affordable prices and to the liking of "EVERY" woman. but this is still a small dream. They say dreams come true. But I haven't had any luck yet. As my mother says: "If you are not lucky at cards, you will be lucky in love!" (Smile)

Do you have a dream ?? I am pleased that you and I communicate so easily! Thank you for support!
You seem to be a very good person! Have you ever thought that you communicate with a person quite a bit, and it seems that you have known each other all your life? Weird question.
I want to share all my thoughts with you! You have a positive effect on me! I think I'm starting to get used to you. I don't know if this is good or bad. so simple. I didn’t think that we would start communication so quickly. and now everything is really getting better. Or does it seem to me?
What do you think about it?
okay, so I told you how good I am. ( I'm smiling )
I'll see you. Warm greetings. Mari
You still haven't left your exact phone number with the code +? for "Viber". you forgot?

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:24:07 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-0876.jpg

DSC-0877.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Hello my xxxxxx! I missed you and I hope you too. How was your day ?
Today the day As always began with a mug of hot coffee! what coffee do you like? will you treat me? (smile)
Was at work for a short time. today was a short day. so I came home earlier. a lot of household chores have accumulated. cleaning, washing and so on.
My girlfriend called me to walk outside to ride a bike. But my strength was no longer enough for this.
I remember as a child my grandfather taught me to ride a bike. I often cried because I was afraid if I fell. fell, sat on the ass and cried. eh childhood. carefree time. how quickly time flies and we do not notice how we have become adults. time asks no one, it goes and goes.
you need to do a lot to live happily. but for each his own happiness. and what is needed for happiness?

adult life begins quickly and a lot of worries and troubles dump. study, work, friends, new job and new friends.
you need to think about what to live with, with whom to live and in all this fuss there is no time to understand what you want from life.
I do not know about you and men in general. any woman wants quite a bit to be happy. warmth and care of a loved one.
protection and support in difficult times. beloved man and family. for these few things, a woman gives her life and youth, love and affection.
how to know who will be with you to the end? wait or seek?

now we freely communicate with you on any topic! I come home knowing that you are waiting for me and it is mutual! I hope I'm not tired of you yet? ha ha! ( I'm smiling ).

I don't know why, but you are clearly different from other men! Something pulls me towards you. I want to tell you how my day was although even some of my friends and acquaintances are not interested in it. And you are different. Are you really wondering what's going on in my life?
Of course, all this can be due to my impressionability. In the early days, I confess, I did not think that we would start communication. fell on your head. ( smile )
but you helped me quickly and I don’t regret it!
What do you yourself think about our acquaintance? Of course, I don't want to get ahead of myself.
but I am glad that we draw positive conclusions from our communication. albeit rare and written, but this is already a small step on the way to our acquaintance.
I think it will be good if we continue in the same spirit.
you are a good person, I see it and I am pleased to communicate and learn with you.
I will not write you a long letter. I guess I already loaded you with my nonsense. (smiling)
with warm greetings. Mari
good night!

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 03:22:39 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-6576.jpg

DSC-6577.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello my dear candidate for the role of the lucky prisoner of my heart! How are you doing? I'm fine.
Sorry for late answer. I had internet problems, but now it's okay honey. Oh, can I call you "cute"?
You have become closer to me and I want to call you that. (of course, if you don't mind)

I don’t know if you’ll be interested. I just want to have a heart-to-heart talk. It's so easy with you. I don't want to sound boring and beat around the bush.
Still, with a brief hope, I also hope that our communication will lead to a mutual meeting. It doesn't matter to me where it will be and I will gladly accept you as my guest! But before that, we must be confident in each other. We both know what we want. And since we agreed to be frank, then to the end.

Sometimes it's easier to tell someone what's on your mind. Than hide it in yourself. You know that I was married. But I didn’t tell you why I’m alone.
But if we have agreed to trust each other, I think we should open up to each other.
When I was jamming, We spent a lot of time together. We felt good and we were happy (so it seemed to me). He courted me and I thought that this was the man with whom I would spend my life. We have been together for 3 years. Then it was as if someone extinguished this fire of love.
Over time, he began to devote less time to me. He changed for the bad. He began to stay late at work more often. hardly ate at home.
Although I cooked a lot of tasty and healthy food for him every day. I did everything to be a good and loving wife for him.
He told me that he was busy and engaged in work affairs. Then he did not come home to spend the night at all. I began to guess that something was wrong with him.
They say love is blind. But I'm not quite a stupid woman yet.

Later, when the military situation in Ukraine began, he had to leave for the other city "Donbas". Of course, I was very worried about this and was afraid of losing him. You have no idea how scary it was to live in Ukraine lately. This is now a different country with a different history of civil war and the whole world does not give a damn about it. There are many lies on TV!
In general, he had to leave with the rest of the men to the combat points. Since he is a former military man and it was his duty.
And then he wrote me a letter asking for forgiveness. It turned out he had another woman ... (like a knife in the back).
I was surprised and could not believe that he was already with the other. I didn't want to believe. But He never returned home. I silently shed tears in the evenings and waited!
For a long time I could not come to my senses. I was very hurt by such a betrayal. I admit, I even started drinking alcohol to somehow cope with depression. I wanted to commit suicide! say time heals. maybe it heals pain, but you can't erase a piece of life from memory ...
But I found the strength in myself.
Later, due to the military situation, I decided to go further away. To the capital Kiev. I wanted to find a good job. I decided to change my life.
And it seemed that I managed to forget everything and I returned to my city back. But it became very difficult for Me to trust people. That is why I only want sincerity in our communication. People can hurt. But life makes you move on. And now we are already talking about our relationship. I see that you are different. I want to forget my past hardships and see a different life.

xxxxxx I feel like I'm attached to you. It's all so romantic. (smiling)
I look forward to seeing you every day. Falling asleep at night I think about the next day. When I read your letters, I have the feeling as if you are saying all these words to me while you are near. With the help of letters, we forget about this huge distance. But still, after a while, it becomes sad again, since you are not with me by my side. sorry for the sad letter. I just want us to be open to each other. Mari ...
Goodnight...

Received: from [10.12.0.6] ([5.34.183.244])
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 02:16:23 +0300

ITL-DC2
UASERVERS NETWORK
26 Kosmicheskaya str.
61145 Kharkov
Ukraine

DSC-7484.jpg

DSC-7485.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”