It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <setlanaaminova0714@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <setlanaaminova0714@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Hi, xxxxx! This morning, when I have woken up - as if have felt the beginning something new. I am
very glad that at this time I can share my thoughts and impressions with you. xxxxxx, I feel that you
became closer for me and with each new line become even closer, it means for me much. xxxxxx, in the
morning the sunlight has woken me, this inexplicable sensation when you feel the beginning of new
day and warmly which gives light, as are charged by energy and a positive what to worry the next
day. You understand me? I had good conversation with Anna. We had a lot of fun, have looked a little
movies, to us to be pleasant to look together romantic films. I very much liked a film "Kate and
Leopold", you heard about it? xxxxxx, it is one of such films after which you feel had a rest when
after viewing there are easy and pleasant impressions. Tell what actors to you are pleasant, it is
interesting to me. Anna asked to remain me in her home, has told that will worry if I go home on a
night city one. I spoke to her about you. xxxxx, I do not know as to tell, I am a little timid...
xxxxxx, I have told that in conversation with you with as if I open and I can speak about many things
which are important for me. Anna smiled when heard me, she has told that is very glad to hear my
words. I am very glad that now I have learnt you and that I can talk to you about all. I feel that
you really try to understand me that you are fair with me. I hope that you as know that you can talk
to me about all. xxxxx, I would would like that you became even closer for me emotionally. Yours
Elena

Received: from [10.49.0.50] ([83.220.239.21])
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 21:22:30 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
Beeline-Moscow GPRS Firewall
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic.jpg ..... 19.03.2013

pic..jpg

...... Pic 1

.... RPO is Тиночка Ермилова/Tinochka Ermilova from Eysk :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew:

http:/ /sociumin.com/?id=22218452

.instagram.com/t1n04ka_92/

https:/ /vk.com/t.ermilova92

https:/ /vk.com/id22218452
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:52 pm

Your letters bring me smile, xxxxxx! Every day I look forward your lines and they are pleasant for
me!!! xxxxxx, tell to me more how you spend usually your days, I would like to imagine as you wake up
that you do in a current of day, it is interesting to me! Today I searched new work, it has a little
upset me, but I am perfectly in order. To find new work difficultly, but I think that all will be
good and at me all will turn out. If to think I never searched for work, right after university I
have started to work at school children's arts and did not imagine that such days when I will need
to search for new work sometime will come. Usually conversation by search comes to an end "we will
let to you know if you approach us"... xxxxxx, it always so happens? xxxxxx when I receive from you
the letter - I cannot have a bad mood as if dialogue with you became a part me! xxxxxx, I have
sensation that we are familiar with you very much for a long time! It is difficult to explain it,
but I hope you you understand me! I did not imagine that I can so to get used to your letters, but
it is pleasant to me! xxxxxx, what you think? Tell to me about your sensations and impressions about
our dialogue. For me all this time is time of changes, but I am not in stress, I am grateful to you
for it. I write these words and I smile, hope my words have not seemed to you silly. I will look
forward your letter. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.62.1.162] ([91.193.176.44])
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:54:09 +0400

RU-VimpelCom-Moscow-Static-IP-pool-NET
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic..jpg

pic.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:28 pm

Hi, all the day long thought that you do before will read my letter today. I missed and is very glad
to see your lines now!!! xxxxxx, today I have woken up with unusual feeling. I had an unusual night
dream. It was one of those dreams after which you some time yet understand there was it a reality or
not. xxxxxx, it was for the first time when you have dreamt me! I would tell that it was our first
appointment... In the sleep I simply walked on park, did not hurry up anywhere, looked at passers-by
of people, observed as a wind disturbs branches of trees. But it is unexpected, when I have looked
forward - I have seen you, you stood with a flower in hands and smiled. xxxxxx, your smile was such
kind and warm as if you wanted to tell "smile to me", and smiling to I has embraced you... Then we
walked on park, you held me by the hand and something told, we laughed, had fun! xxxxxx, I did not
want to wake up, to me I was very good also even have believed that it is a dream and all it happens
in a reality!!! Morning has woken me... I did not understand Some time that happens and did not know
really we with you walked on park or not... xxxxxx, I think that never in life I had such romantic
and easy mood as mood in my dream. xxxxxx, it is very interesting to me to know that you think of it,
tell to me your thoughts. I sometimes am sorry because I am not able to draw, I am frequent at
school of creativity observed as children and teachers draw, dreamt to learn it, but it was
impossible to me... If I could draw - I would draw fragments of memoirs of my dream about us, it
would be so beautifully!!! What do you think? xxxxxx, you would like to be able to draw beautifully?
For me also it would be very interesting to learn about that you remember-whether the dreams and if
you not against, I is glad to learn that dreams you. I will wait with excitement your answer to my
letter! I hope that you can write to me soon. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.85.1.222] ([83.220.237.204])
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:50:05 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic.jpg

pic..jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:26 pm

I am happy to read your lines! xxxxxx! It seems to me that with each new day I think of you more and
more... It so is unusual to me, but it is pleasant!!! xxxxxx, sometimes I think that without
acquaintance to you I as if slept all time, and days were grey, boring... xxxxxx, I trust, in life
any events make sense that accidents do not exist!!! Bad or good event has the sense, it either test
or support which are necessary that the person could develop. I think that acquaintance to you is
that support which was so is necessary for me at this time. xxxxxx, what you think? xxxxxx, I do not
know how to tell, but it seems to me that you are similar to that ideal of the man which I searched
always... You as which can disperse a warm, light image any shades! We have a statement "the woman
searches for the man which is similar on her the father". My father is an ideal of the man for me.
He is the careful, attentive person. Which inspires feeling of safety and at any time can support,
be a support in difficult days. xxxxxx, I seem to me I have feelings to you, but it is difficult to
me to speak about it because I am not assured... xxxxxx, I hope you you understand me in it because
it is difficult to me to speak about feelings, it so is unusual and with me never happened it!!!
xxxxxx, I have a redness on my cheeks now. . My friend Anna I spoke to me often that the romantic and
naive person as the little girl, but I trust that in it there is something magic because in this
world when around can be a lot of bad - should be something magic, something beautiful and romantic
as is meaning of the life, brings light in hearts and souls!!! xxxxxx, for these words and thoughts
my friend Anna named me romantic and naive. xxxxxx, for me it is important that you understood me in
it! xxxxxx, I will wait with excitement your letter. Your romantic Elena

Received: from [10.143.0.222] ([91.193.179.76])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:45:00 +0400

Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:55 pm

Hi my xxxxxx! Your words warm me!!! When I read your lines to me it would be desirable to embrace
you! xxxxxx, your words bring to me many emotions! xxxxxx, today I dreamt of us! I imagined that my
dream was a reality that we really walked with you on park and held by the hand each other. I am
timid to speak, but imagined as by the light of lanterns we kissed, it was the first kiss which as
if the lightning pierces heart, it is possible to go mad of emotion of this kiss!!! I write you
these words and it would be desirable to close eyes palms because I so am timid in these words!!!
I imagined as we slowly we go on avenue, and you without any words have embraced me, have looked in
eyes and with such trembling, tenderness have simply kissed... xxxxxx, I do not know that to me to
do, all my thoughts only about this dream now, it as if hypnoses, I close eyes and I see my dream of
us!!! xxxxxx, you dreamt about something similar? What do you think about it? Probably I did not need
to speak about it, I do not know that you will think after my words... xxxxxx, I only want to be more
open before you because you became not simply the loved one for me. I have feelings to you in my
heart. It seems to me that it is love. Those feelings which inspire people on fine, on the great!!!
xxxxxx if I could glance now in your eyes and tell all it, to see the answer in your emotions! Yours
and only yours Elena

Received: from [10.44.0.186] ([83.220.238.206])
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:32:28 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic..jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:25 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxxx! I missed you and badly slept all night long because thought about
everything much, thought of us. Usually I go to bed early, but I managed to have a sleep a little
only when have seen the first beams of the sun. Thoughts on us did not give me rest, it as if an
avalanche which not to stop. An avalanche from dreams, excitements, emotions, feelings. xxxxxx, all
it did not allow to me to concentrate, I looked out of the window and thought of you that you can do
at this time, about your thoughts, on your mood... xxxxxx, it is possible to speak much about
feelings, but I understand that it will be insufficiently. xxxxxx, these feelings are a key
fortunately, to that composure about which all people dream almost. But all it can be possible only
when the distance between us will disappear. xxxxxx, what you think of our meeting? I understand that
it difficultly, I do not want to make you this responsible, these difficulties... So it is a lot of
thoughts to my head now, I do not know as me to concentrate on all it. xxxxxx, in my heart, in my
thoughts there were many changes, I so am glad that I can to feel all it!!! To feel fine things
which give me thoughts on you! But I do not imagine as me to arrive, all it so is new to me! xxxxxxx,
I will visit my parents, I am assured that they will support me and will advise wise things. It
seems to me that when I visit parents, I as if hide from vanity, from difficulties and I can easy
consider all with what my parents necessarily will help me. xxxxxx, I will try to return as soon as
possible and I hope that tomorrow I can write to you. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.44.0.210] ([83.220.237.34])
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:12:15 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:35 pm

xxxxxx, my love! I miss you! I do not imagine how me to show words all my emotions now! xxxxxxx,
I think about you much, even when I was in the house of parents. I did not notice that almost all time
I tell about you. My father asked about you much, in his eyes I saw excitement. But my parents wish
me only kindly also worry about me. xxxxxx I have told about you and my parents are glad that you
have appeared in my life! Mum would tell that the most important thing that I was happy. They would
be glad to get acquainted with you once. I tried to return as soon as possible and is very glad that
I can to write to you now. xxxxxx, I so wanted to embrace you now... To tell about that as I wasted
time. xxxxxx, each time when I visit my parents - we sit down a table, we cook tasty food, usually we
do a dinner together with mum, it very much is pleasant to me! I think that because of it each time
when I visit parents - I have sensation some a holiday because we sit and a table, tasty meal, we
laugh much and we can talk about any things, on any themes. I also like to go on the nature because
in village of my parents very beautiful nature and me to be pleasant to go on wood or pond coast. It
calms me and helps me to think about all. xxxxxx, my parents are really glad for us, mum has told
that in my opinion has seen some shine, a spark. It was very pleasant to me to hear it. xxxxxxx, I and
itself notice that after acquaintance to you, my life has changed, it became a bit brighter, has got
new paints, and I am very glad that thanks to you I could to learn this fine feeling love. xxxxxxx,
and you have noticed any changes in your life after we have got acquainted? It would be very
interesting to me for learning about it. I hope that tomorrow you can find time to write me your
letter. I will look forward. Yours and only yours Elena

Received: from [10.198.1.210] ([91.193.179.24])
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:34:03 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic.jpg

pic..jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxxx!!! I have a lot of emotion in my heart now! I feel all this time as time of
changes, significant changes in life!!! As if I stand about line, having crossed which all to
change, but I do not know what to think... In my heart as there are doubts. Is so many bad stories
about those girls which left the native land and there were in bad situations, in the world many bad
men... But I trust in those feelings which I have to you, mine xxxxxx. I need encouragement now.
xxxxxx, it is pleasant to me to know that you spoke to those women about me. I am proud you... You
such darling. xxxxxx, I admitted to you feelings, it was difficult for me, but I have coped with it.
You are necessary to me only and fidelity is not an empty phrase for me. xxxxxx, I think of you much!
Today when I made a dinner, I imagined on what it would resemble if you helped me if I could do any
usual things together with you! All would become seems to me that brighter events!!! It as if the
black-and-white cinema has suddenly got colors. xxxxxx, you understand me in it? You can feel my
words? What do you feel when read these lines? But it is necessary for me to make a choice, to
overcome these doubts, it very much excites me and does not give rest drops! xxxxxx, today I will see
my friend Anna, support and council from it is simply necessary for me. It always helps me with
difficult situations, encourages. xxxxxx so happens with me lately much, in my heart simply storm of
emotions, in my thoughts all has mixed up also I do not know as me to be... The help in it, xxxxxx is
necessary To me. I think of you, I think of us, in my life never was anything similar! xxxxxx if I
could embrace you during these instants that all thoughts would disappear that I could feel that is
not lonely now and I can hold you by the hand! But between us the big distance... xxxxxx when in the
morning I have woken up - I saw the first beams of the sun, I always wanted share such moment with
the loved one to whom I have feelings in my heart!!! xxxxxx, I imagined as we together we look at a
dawn, we see as the nature wakes up! Your occurrence in my life is a dawn for me, for my feelings
about which I long dreamt!!! xxxxxx, I will finish this letter, Anna waits for me. I hope you can
write to me soon. With kiss yours Elena

Received: from [10.143.2.102] ([91.193.178.174])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:44:33 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic.jpg

pic..jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:04 pm

xxxxxx, my love! I so am glad to see your letter! If I could describe words as worried all this time!
It seems to me that last day lasted the whole eternity, I kept mind about you and about yours the
letter, wanted to read it somewhat quicker! xxxxxx, I do not know how me to describe all my feelings
now! In my heart as if a storm of emotions! xxxxxx, I thought of us much, thought about all. All
seemed to me that that till this time I as if slept. And your occurrence in my life has cleared from
me, I could breathe a full breast, could feel! I have feelings to you, which I never had feelings
earlier! I all life dreamt of it and now this dream becomes a reality! xxxxxx, I spoke with my friend
Anna, she have supported me, have helped me to understand my thoughts, feelings. She has told to me
that I should do that tells my heart! xxxxxx, you which that man I waited all life!!! It so is
unusual to me, I all life dreamt to feel that magic and the most important in life. To feel those
feelings about which it is written so many books so it is a lot of songs and poetry, it is a lot of
movies. It was for me something unrealizable, something that I never could understand completely!
But now I have these feelings in my heart and this finest that happened in my life!!! xxxxxx, I so am
timid to write it, but you that person with which I can be opened completely! xxxxxx, I have decided
to arrive to you what to feel heat of your embraces that I could glance in your eyes, see my
reflexion in them and tell all that I have in my heart to you! I think it there will be the happiest
and magic instants of life!!! Anna has advised to me to address in tourist agency, I will visit them
and I learn about all that is necessary for our meeting. xxxxxx, I understand that it is very serious
step, but I thought of it much, you which that man I searched for all life that man with which I can
be the happiest woman in world!!! xxxxxx, tell to me about your feelings, tell how you you imagine
our first meeting, our first kiss? What do you think? xxxxxx when I think of our first kiss, my heart
goes mad, its rhythm becomes such fast!!! It as if emotional explosion!!! xxxxxx, I imagine as could
walk with you, hold you by the hand and speak about the diversified things, laugh, embrace and
kiss!!! Ah... It is so fine!!! I all heart hope that we can look very soon in the face each other
and speak about all that is in our hearts!!! I do not imagine as I will have a quiet dream today, I
keep mind about you! I will wait yours next letter. Yours and only yours Elena

Received: from [10.85.2.26] ([91.193.177.163])
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:21:38 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:38 pm

xxxxxx, my love!!! I so missed you all this time! I think of you, about us much!!! Yesterday I fell
asleep with a smile on my face, I imagined how I would be happy to fall asleep in your embraces...
So many things happen with me at this time, I would dream that we could look in the face each other!
All heart I trust it becomes a reality soon!!! xxxxxx, you read that I write to you? You receive all
my letters? xxxxxx, today I have learnt where precisely there is a tourist agency, I so worry before
visiting of it. I will try to learn that is necessary for our meeting as soon as possible. I cannot
have patience what that day a reality became faster, when we can be in embraces each other!!! xxxxxx,
I am am overflowed with emotions, I do not imagine how me to describe all that happens in my heart
now!!! Its so fine!!! Today I listened to a lot of music, never I so brightly did not react to music
about love as if all these things have got for me new sense! xxxxxx, you feel what changes? When I
listened to music I imagined how we can dance together when you will place your warm palms on my
waist, how we could look in the face each other and enjoy each instant! It so is romantic!!! xxxxxx,
you have a song during which time we slow dance, your favourite song could to dance? Tell your
dreams of our first dance what it should be? It is important for me... xxxxxx, I thought of our first
kiss, I so am timid to speak about it... But I like to be opened in my thoughts and emotions with
you! I feel that I can trust completely in you in all!!! Behind your back I could feel myself in
perfect security and confidence! xxxxxxx, it is of great importance for me! My heart as if to be shone
now seems to me that, I all life dreamt of those feelings which I have now! You are that man which
have presented to me these feelings, have cleared me from long sleep, sleep of the whole life!!! But
now I feel as if new life, life in which I has begun you are capable of feelings to such fine and
good man how you!!! It is possible to write much about feelings, about those magic things and dreams
which these feelings bring! But I understand that the most magic instants are instants of the first
meeting, the first sight and a kiss! I think that these instants will live eternally in our hearts,
will give us warmly and happy emotions all life!!! xxxxxx, I cannot find words with which to describe
my condition now, I feel me the true woman who is capable to love and be loved, I all life dreamt of
it!!! And you could present to me these feelings, I am infinitely grateful to destiny for it!!!
xxxxxx, I miss you... All heart I hope I can soon tell all it looking in your eyes. I will fall
asleep in dreams of us today! For ever yours Elena

Received: from [10.198.1.58] ([83.220.238.235])
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:57:47 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic..jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:14 pm

xxxxxx, my love!!! My heart is overflowed with emotions and feelings! I dream share all fine in my
heart with you!!! To look in your eyes to speak to you about all that gives me love to you!!! I feel
myself live to the present!!! I feel as with each minute of feeling to you grow and become finer,
more the magic!!! As if it is a fairy tale, a fairy tale which I waited all life and now I feel
happy!!! xxxxxx, you read that I write to you? Why you speak with me in this way? I have offended you
by something? I write to you about my feelings, about my dreams... I write to you that I will visit
tourist agency. You as if do not read my letters... I had no possibility to visit tourist agency
today, I will try to make it tomorrow! All heart I hope all I will be good also I can learn when we
will be in embraces each other!!!!! When we can feel heat of our touches, passion of our first
kiss!!! xxxxxx, I so often think of our first kiss, I imagine on what it will resemble!!! I seem to
me simply I will go mad of all bright and happy emotions!!! xxxxxx, today I did not sleep all night
long, I could fall asleep only in the morning... I kept mind about you, thought of us!!! I imagined
as it would be fine to fall asleep on your shoulder that I could hear your breath... xxxxxx, I never
had such dreams, my heart as if has escaped from an ice captivity, I could feel the present life.
Life in which love can make me the happiest in this world!!! xxxxxx, I have tears on my eyes now...
These are tears of happiness, tear of emotions... I seem To me I will go mad now!!! I so madly want
to appear in your embraces so I want to kiss you, I would want that you held me in your embraces and
never released!!!! I do not know as me to worry even the next day, I searched for you, searched so
long!!! So long!!!! I so am happy that life has presented to us this chance fortunately that the
destiny has helped us to find each other among billions other people on this planet!!!! I all heart
trust we will be together very soon, we will enjoy in each new afternoon in embraces each other!!!
xxxxxx!!!! I am grateful to you for all that magic that you have brought to my heart!!! I cannot stop
some tear when I write you these words, I do not imagine that happens with me now, I never felt
anything similar!!! xxxxxx, you have helped me to become the true woman, sensual, have helped me to
realise me as absolutely other person, the person which the is half of man. The man to which I have
so many bright and fantastic feelings!!! These feelings as if ocean, they as are beautiful and as
are boundless!!!! I dream to give all life to you this ocean of feelings!!! To see your happy eyes
every morning, to feel that you about me always!!! Ah.... I do not know how me to consult with all
that happens in my thoughts now... I will try to calm down and have a few patience... I trust soon
to tell to you all it looking in eyes! I do not know how today normally to sleep, I am assured
thoughts and dreams of us will not give me rest. For ever yours Elena

Received: from [10.85.0.146] ([83.220.237.248])
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:17:23 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

pic.jpg

pic..jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:47 pm

xxxxxx, my love... I do not imagine how me to have calmness now... I write to you with tears in the
face of, I cant stop crying... Never in life to me was so badly and sadly. I am simply frightened
now. xxxxxx, today I visited tourist agency, I have learnt about all that is necessary for our
meeting. But it has brought a pain to my heart, it has wounded me, to me it is terrible now! xxxxxx,
I cannot arrive to you, forgive me... But it is too a big sum for me. It above my possibilities,
I did not imagine that such great sum will be necessary. I have no possibility to arrive to you and
I understand that it has brought a pain to your heart. To me that you can terribly begin to hate me,
terribly that I could wound your feelings, your heart. Bryan, you the most important person in this
world for me! I am ready on all for the sake of happiness with you, but I am powerless in this
situation... I understand... I understand that you will be angry with me that you will not want to
see me and to listen, because I have rested your hopes because I promised to you and could not
arrive... All that I wanted to be it in your embraces. But the cruel reality has knocked me down,
has brought down and does not allow is risen on feet again!!! xxxxxx, forgive me for everything,
forgive that I have broken your heart, have brought to you excitement and a pain... I will always
love you, but I do not imagine that to me to do now. It will be possible to me better simply to
disappear and not to torment you further... I do not know how me to worry this night, I do not know
what to do further! I feel myself such helpless and silly!!! I do not know how I could be such
naive, believing that for happiness the love is necessary only!!! xxxxxx, I as if feel as my heart
I stop from a pain, in despair, I do not know how me to calm down how me to master with myself, my
thoughts and this mad pain!!!! xxxxxx!!! I cannot think of what, to me only is terrible and sick!!!
I so dreamt of us so imagined our first kiss much much, I lived only these instants, anticipated it!!!
And all these dreams have failed, have burnt down in a flash, they have disappeared in the dark my
fear, my pain and despair... xxxxxx, I cannot make anything what to appear in your embraces now, to
me so is sick from it... xxxxxx, forgive me, forgive that I have not justified your hopes about us.
I understand that is guilty in everything if I have not appeared in your life, all it would not be.
We did not rest hope of our happiness and love. We simply would lead usual life... But I would not
bring a pain to your heart. But now all our dreams so are far from us... xxxxxx, I love you, I love
you most of all in this world!!! You the unique man in my life, you my man who has brought to my
heart such fine feelings!!! But I could not carry out our dreams, could not make a reality our first
meeting, our first kiss!!! xxxxxxx... To me so it is terrible, I want to disappear and not to feel
this pain simply... Forgive me for all it, I am guilty to you, is guilty to our feelings... I have
spoilt all, I have destroyed all magic of our feelings, magic of affinity of our hearts... I do not
know why destiny so is cruel to us why the destiny gives us chance and takes away it at once... But
do not blame yourself, in all I am guilty only... xxxxxx, forgive me...

Received: from [10.168.1.218] ([83.220.236.208])
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 22:30:28 +0400

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
127083, Moscow, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:21 pm

... she's still playing around and wasting our time .... atleast we know the amount now but she still lament instead to come up with a solution

xxxxxx... My love... To me so it is sick now... I not could sleep normally all night long, I kept
mind about you, thought of us. All this time I lived only for the sake of dream of our meeting,
I imagined that huge happiness which to us would bring our first kiss! But I did not imagine that all
it can be so far from us... xxxxxx, you the most important person for me in this world, are not
necessary for me of anything except your embraces now! I flied in dreams when visited tourist
agency, to me spoke that travel preparation would be made in a current of half-month. I would be so
is happy if us divided only half-month. But it has too big cost for me. It has pierced my heart with
a pain... xxxxxx, it is a pity to me to give nothing for the sake of happiness with you, I am ready
to offer even half of life. But I am powerless in this situation, 640 dollars too a great sum for
me
... To me it is terrible now... What will we do for our meeting? When we will be together? xxxxxx,
all that is necessary for me for happiness is to wake up every morning in your embraces, to feel
that the most important person for me always about me that I during any instant can kiss you, tell
that is in my thoughts and to see your eyes at this time!!! xxxxxx, I cannot stop some tear when
I write you these words... If you could clean these tears from mine face, look in my eyes and tell
love words, tell that you with me and will not leave me in loneliness! You will not leave alone with
any difficulties... But you are far from me now... This distance breaks off my heart on a part,
torments me! I do not know as me to have to sleep this night, I cannot concentrate on my thoughts
and have at least a calmness drop... xxxxxx, I will wait with the big excitement your letter. Your
girl Elena

Received: from [10.167.1.106] ([91.193.176.249])
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 12:28:49 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:00 pm

xxxxxx, my love!!! Every night I have dreams about you, each time these dreams bring to me so much
emotions! I all heart hope all becomes fast it is a reality and we will meet each new day
together!!! xxxxxx, you my second half, each new breath I would do what to approach day of our
meeting! xxxxxx, but I very much worry now because each new day becomes longer and longer for me...
xxxxxx why you speak with me in this way? I have made something bad for you? If I had possibility I
would prepare my travel for you. But I do not know where to me to search for the help. My parents
are pensioners, they receive only little social help from the state. xxxxxx even if I would have a
permanent job that to me it should to save these funds about one year... xxxxxx, what we will do for
our meeting? We have what plan now? I all heart hope we will find a way for us, we will be together
soon! xxxxxx, in my heart there lives hope of our happiness, of realisation of our dreams! xxxxxx,
this morning, when I have woken up, I yet have not opened an eye. I lay so some minutes, would
whisper my desire that you lay about me. I all heart would want that you have appeared with me!
Without opening an eye I has given a hand, I as if have felt as have touched you, have heard breath.
My palpitation was such frequent, I so quickly breathed! But when I have opened eyes saw only cold
bed, I was lonely... xxxxxx, I trust that sincere desires, dreams will always be carried out! Most of
all in life I want to be with you now, to rejoice lives together with you and to feel as with each
new minute our feelings become only more, is brighter as a newborn star! I am ready to shout for the
whole world about those boundless feelings which you to me give! xxxxxx, I hope all this time of our
separation will end soon and we will look at it as on difficulty which we have overcome for the sake
of our love! I will wait with huge excitement yours next the letter. Yours and only yours Elena

Received: from [10.40.0.122] ([91.193.176.46])
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 11:49:27 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:39 pm

xxxxxx, what's wrong with you? I do not understand that you try to tell, I do not understand about
what you write to me. WHAT HAVE I made BAD FOR YOU? WHAT??? WHY you speak with me in this way? I
have explained you a situation. I have explained to you that I have been broken when have learnt
that cost of my travel to you will be huge for me. Even if I would have a permanent job that to me
it should to save these funds about one year. But instead of encouragement and love words, you
continue to press on me! What to me to make? To plunder bank? To steal money? WHAT SHOULD I MAKE? I
do not know that to me to think now. I have opened to you my soul, I have made a declaration of love
to you... But it is visible to you to spit on my feelings and all that I speak to you. Elena

Received: from [10.167.0.102] ([91.193.178.249])
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 17:08:31 +0400

Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

Return to “Russian scammers”