It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Kotova; <olgaaa28.06.1984@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olgaaa28.06.1984@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Hi honey! Your letters, your words bring only joy to me. I am ready to give you and only you my heart, love. Because you are my man, and I am your girlfriend). How are you feeling today? How are you feeling?" I'm all right, I'm in a good mood. xxxxxx some time ago, I still could not imagine that we would go so far with you. But we are already on the way to our meeting. We have come a long way, got to know each other, and together we came to a decision for our meeting. My life is changing with you, I have become a different attitude to things, and I value you very much, because you are the best man in the world. Let's join hands and enter our future, where we will be me and you, just us)).
I think that we have already decided the most necessary things, found out and agreed. Isn't that right? Now we need to act. I will need to find out how to get to you, how long it will take to get all the documents, and find out the cost of my trip.. xxxxxx for this, I will need you to leave all the information. I will need the information to find out all the details for my trip to you. And also, when I fly to you, I will need to fill out a questionnaire, specify where I will stay. Therefore, I ask you to send me your data: 1) The name of the city where I should fly; 2) The name of the airport where you will meet me; 3) Your address (where we will stay for the duration of my stay). 4) Your phone number; I will need this data. So write it down, okay?!
I just imagined our meeting, it's really beautiful, it will be so cute, so many emotions, I just want it madly. I really want to be next to you, so that we can show and prove to each other that we are worthy of each other. We are both adults now, and this is our personal life with you. And all this will depend only on our personal decisions. Only we can become happier together. I know for sure that we will have great love, beautiful relationships, and a big family. I want to always give you my support. Imagine how you will come home from work, and I will meet you at home, I will feed you dinner, and then we will do something interesting together). It has to happen, and I hope that we will give each other a chance. We are suitable for each other, and now is the right time to prepare for our meeting.
xxxxxx I need you, and I want to be near you. Kiss you. Have a nice day, I'm looking forward to your answer!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.199.15])
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:33:50 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-289.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! I share with you everything that I feel, and my feelings for you are strong, warm, and the most sincere. I want to take care of you, to be close only to you. Because with you, I'm opening up a new world for myself, for us. And I am grateful to fate that you appeared in my life. I feel good, I'm in a great mood. How is your mood? How is the weather with you? In my world, there is only you, and now I live with you, because you were created for me. I'm ready, and I want to go with you to our future, to see you. And we really need a meeting to build a real relationship, and be together every day!
Dear, thank you for informing me, leaving all the necessary information. Now I need to go and find out about everything. I'll do it today, I'll go find out information about my trip to you. I am sure that there are no problems to apply for a visa, and it will not take much time. There is only one moment that separates us from our happiness, we need to get on a plane and fly to you.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.199.192])
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:44:20 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:16 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx ! How are you doing? How is your mood? Dear my thoughts are only about you! After yesterday's letter, I couldn't sleep well, I was thinking about our first meeting, what it would be like and what would happen. A million thoughts. As I said, today right in the morning I looked through everything that is required for the flight and documents. And I was a little shocked by the prices of tickets and paperwork. And I do not know what to do now. It seems that because of this virus, everyone just decided to make money on ordinary people. I have a serious conversation with you. a survey on how to deal with the costs of my trip? The prices are very high and I can't pay for everything alone. xxxxxx yes, this is our joint meeting, and you and I, we should interact together, contribute to our meeting. I think that we should solve this issue together. But you have to tell me, can I count on your help? xxxxxx, can I rely on you? I hope that we will settle this issue, and we will carry out our meeting. Our future, our meeting now depends on your decision. I believe that you will not leave me, and we will go to our goal. I'm not saying that you have to pay for us. I have some savings. I'm saving up for a vacation. Every year we go to our Russian resorts. But since you have appeared in my life, I am ready to spend these savings on our meeting. Dear let me know what you think about this and what we should do next. I will be in touch all day today and wait for an answer from you. And tomorrow I will also work until lunch, so the Internet will be available to me and I want to solve this little sudden problem. I kiss you, I'm waiting for a letter. Your Olga

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.174.19])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:30:30 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Hello my dear! How are you doing? How is your mood and health? Dear, I am sure that fate has not connected us in vain and soon we will meet and be together. Dear, today I was collecting information about the documents and the flight to you. I found out that a visa costs 8000 thousand rubles and tickets cost 60,000 thousand rubles. Dear for me, this is a huge amount, this is my salary for three months of work, and I don't have to eat or drink. I can't pay for everything myself. Dear I do not know what to do and I hope that you are a real man, my man and will take the financial organization of our meeting into your own hands. Right?

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.174.161])
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:41:16 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxx! How are you doing? How is your mood? Honey, I was really waiting for your letter and as soon as I opened it, I was very happy with your written words. I talked to my superiors at work and they are ready to sign a vacation for me for the duration of my stay with you, or maybe I will quit altogether. Let's see how things work out for us. Dear, now everything depends only on you. When can you make a translation for
me so that I can start preparing for our first meeting. As soon as you are ready, I will immediately arrange everything and I am ready to fly to you. I called the bank and they explained to me what I needed to get financial support from you. Dear, I will leave you my bank details and I will wait for information from you.
I hope for you.
Bank name: HOME CREDIT AND FINANCE BANK
Bank address: Russia, Moscow, 125124, Pravda street., 8 bldg. one
SWIFT: HCFBRUMM
my name: Olga
surname: Kotova
My account number (Euro): 4081 7978 2902 1000 0021
Dear, this is the complete information of my account. I think that this will be enough to make a money transfer to my account. I'm counting on you, on your support. I will have a request to you, as soon as you make a transfer of money to my account, then please send a copy of the receipt (check), or make a screen.
This will be necessary to make sure that all my data was specified correctly. Do we have a deal?
I checked it three times, everything is correct. I will run to work if it turns out, because my thoughts are now only about you and about our meeting. Have a nice day to you, dear. Your Olga

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([178.176.174.161])
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:28:31 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-001.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Hello my darling. I'm sorry that I disappeared, there were urgent matters. I couldn't write. xxxxx, of course,
I am ready to send you a copy of my passport and answer all the necessary questions from the bank. And I will not argue and prove anything in any case. Dear, I really want to fly to you as soon as possible and arrange our meeting. Dear about the easy way. My life is already complicated and I'm used to difficulties, I know how to overcome them. So don't worry about it, I'll do everything that is required. My address. Kirov city Chapaev street 57. And I also attach my passport. Dear, I am waiting for news from you and if you need anything else, be sure to tell me. Kiss you. Your Olga

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.112])
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:14:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

PASPORT.jpg

... to the Passport:

Pic is wrong, Date of issue don't match with her Birthday, Signature don't match with her Name, machine-readable Part down is complete Nonsense (wrong Font, both Lines too short) Issuining Authority above don't match with the Stamp

.... given "Homeaddress" Кировская обл., Киров г., Улица Чапаева 57, 610035

Return to “Russian scammers”