It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katia; <kattysanny@yandex.com/sandrakassandra85@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

..... for the WF-Version: Doris, dorismyking39@gmail.com & +233203830945 & 206-312-9941
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=139190

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hi!
What is your mood?
My name is Katyusha. My age 31 year. I live in a small city Russia Tuma. I free from relationships. I focused on serious relationship. In a man for me important stability and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation. The main thing in life for me is family. Also for me important in a relationship mutual understanding and comfort.
I will write a little about myself. I do in my free time I fond of sports, read literature, listening to music. I love to dance;)
Probably you ask how did I find you? your mailbox address gave me a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your mailbox address? I do not know, where does the dating site have your mailbox address. After registering on the site, I filled out a questionnaire, what man am I looking for to the agency found the right man for me. Agency gave me your mailbox address. But I am registered in the demo version, that is, free, so I do not know anything about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in your city and what important, your age. Nothing I do not know about you. Therefore, if you want to continue further communication, give me more information about yourself. Later, when we get to know each other better, we can communicate via Skype.
I seek only friendship and love. Give me an answer to my mailbox address kattysanny@yandex.com , if I interested you.
Best regards, Katia!

Received: from 88.212.244.164 ([103.94.127.226])
Reply-To: Ekaterina <edoa@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:32:18 +0300

CV. MANDIRI PRATAMA
Bayu Widiansesa
Jl. P Komarudin No.12 Rt.010 Rw.005
Kel. Pulo Gebang Kec. Cakung
Jakarta Timur, 13950
Indonesia

photo.jpg

Tuma is an urban locality (an urban-type settlement) in Klepikovsky District of Ryazan Oblast, Russia. Population: 6,163
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia Dolgan; <anndolgann@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:22 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Greetings!;)
I hope you all are well?
My name is Anastasia Dolgan . My age is 27. I live in a locality Ljubljana.
I single. I looking for a serious relationship.
In a man for me important stability and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation.
Family is value to me. Also for me important in a relationship mutual understanding and relax.
I will write a little about myself.
I do not have bad habits, in my free time I fond of sports, read books, listen to music.
I love to be alone. I do not attract noisy parties.
Probably you will ask a question how I have found you?
I found your mailbox address through a dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar:
Most likely, you ask where did they get your email address? I do not know,
where does the dating site have your mailbox address.
I registered on the site and filled out the form,
what man am I looking for to the agency selected the right man for me.
Agency provided your mailbox address. But there is one problem in that my subscription is free,
so I know nothing about you.
I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in your city and what important,
your age. Nothing I do not know about you. Therefore, if you wish to communicate more,
give me more information about yourself.
Later, when we get to know each other better, we can see each other and chat via Skype.
I seek only friendship and love.
Write me to my mailbox address, if you are interested in getting to know me. This is my mail anndolgann@hotmail.com !!.
Have a nice time, Anastasia !

Received: from 92.119.160.99 (unknown [186.251.166.232])
Reply-To: Anastasia <bl@seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:23:16 +0400

M.V. Martin & Cia Ltda.
Hiuri Ilha
Brazil

pic.jpg

.... reported as Milena Abamson from Melbourne/AUS

..... I suppose we've it to do with Виктория Бардина/Viktoria Bardina from Omsk as RPO :thinking: :thinking:

https:/ /sociumin.com/?id=237199455

https:/ /vk.com/id237199455
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia Dolgan; <anndolgann@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:45 pm

..... with the same Pic also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello!;)
What is your mood?
My name is Anastasia Dolgan . My age is 27. I live in a city Slovenia.
In a man for me important confidence in tomorrow and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation.
The main thing in life for me is family. Also for me important in a relationship understanding each other and relax.
I'll tell you a few words about myself.
I I do not smoke or drink alcohol, in my free time I do sports, read books, listen to music.
I love to be alone. I not interested noisy parties.
Probably you will ask a question how I have found you?
Your mailbox address gave me a dating agency.
Most likely, you ask where did they get your email address? I do not know,
how a dating site found your mailbox address.
what man am I looking for to the agency found the right man for me.
Agency provided your mailbox address. But there is one problem in that my subscription is free,
so I do not know anything about you.
I do not have your photo, I do not know in which country you live, in what city do you live and what the most important,
your age. Nothing I do not know. Therefore, if you wish to communicate more,
please tell us about yourself.
Later, when we get to know each other better, we can communicate via Skype.
Write me to my mailbox address, if you are interested in getting to know me. This is my email anndolgann@hotmail.com ...
Good luck, Anastasia !

Received: from 92.119.160.99 (unknown [14.161.37.250])
Reply-To: Anastasia <mwtddlz@seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:23:28 +0400

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

AndreaBrz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia Dolgan; <anndolgann@hotmail.com>

Postby AndreaBrz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:45 am

I receive the same mail with the same picture, here is:

Good day!;)
How are you?
My name is Anastasia Dolgan . My age is 27. I live in a locality Slovenia.
In a man for me important reliability and, of course, know that you will always give a shoulder.
The main thing in life for me is family. Also for me main in a relationship understanding each other and comfort.
I'll tell you a few words about myself.
I I do not smoke or drink alcohol, in my free time I fond of sports, read books, listen to music.
I love to be alone. I do not attract noisy parties.
Probably you will reflect how I have found you?
I found your mailbox address through a dating agency.
Most likely, you ask where did they get your email address? I I have no idea,
where does the dating site have your mailbox address.

what man am I looking for to the agency found the right man for me.
so I do not know anything about you.
I do not have your photo, I do not know in which country you live, in what city do you live and what important,
how old are you. Nothing I do not know. Therefore, if you want to continue further communication,
please tell us about yourself.
Later, when we get to know each other better, we can see each other and chat via Skype.
Write me to my mailbox address, if you are interested in getting to know me. This is my mailing address anndolgann@hotmail.com .!
Have a nice time, Anastasia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helen; <sandrakassandra85@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:30 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hey i see you put your email on your tinder app and are you really looking woman for a dates? I'm just curious how many girls write to you?

Must recognize you have amazing smile:) I like men who can smile beautifully

My name is Helen btw. I am 34 y.o. single feel lonely therefore I turned to tinder app to find someone as lonely as me (lol) I don’t know if you’re still free, but if your heart is still free then maybe you can give me a chance to know you?

Ohhh God this is the first time in my life I am myself offer my friendship I feel ashamed ooops :)

But your smile really fascinated me and I will be happy if you give me a chance to meet you Ohhh... don't know what else to write to you here. I would like you to tell me back "Hi Helen I want to meet you" but I'm not sure
if I will hear back from you.

I am lonely but at the same time I am a cheerful and romantic woman and if you are looking like me then let's take this moment and try to get to know each other better ok?

Please write me to my mail address: sandrakassandra85@gmail.com

Do you have a Wsapp or hangouts app? I would really like to see your smile not in the photo but live on the camera But now for now I'll send my pic and will hope you will answer me soon ;)

Best regards and kiss

Helen

Received: from [194.226.142.177] ([194.226.142.177])
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:02:08 +0200

QWARTA-PROLINE
QWARTA LLC
Krasnobogatyrskaya street 2, building 1, office 13
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

9LnV.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen; <sandrakassandra85@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Hey xxxxxx, nice to meet you !!! I am so happy you came back to me :) To be honest, I did not expect that my offer to make friends would interest you, but in any case, now I am happy. I'm not kidding, I'm really emotional now ... your answer really surprised me. Only one thing is strange, why did your message end up in spam? I see you wrote to me a few days ago. I usually do not look at the message in my spam, but today I decided to clean my spam and just by chance I saw your message there. So your real name is xxxxxx? Once again, nice to meet you xxxxxx. I like your name, I'm serious, you have a beautiful name. My friends call me Helen, but in reality my name is Elena. Can I ask you a question? I will share my photos. I want to know your opinion about me? Just please, no sarcasm, be sincere with me, okay? More about me ... I am 34 years old, not married, without children, I live in Latvia in the beautiful city of Jelgava. I understand that now, during a pandemic, this is not the best time to look for acquaintances in the distance, but in any case, do not rush to abandon my friendship, I believe that soon this whole covid pandemic will end and then we may even be able to meet in real life. By the way, I really love to travel and before, when there was no damn pandemic, I traveled a lot around the world. Oh god, I dream of a day when everything will be the same, when borders are open and people are allowed to travel wherever they want. I have a dream one day to board a cruise ship and go on a trip around the world. And by the way xxxxxx, maybe you are with me? ha-ha-ha. Never mind, I'm just kidding now, although who knows, maybe in the future we will become lovers and can travel together;) There is one more thing I would like to tell you, I mean my reality. I know there are many scammers now, and by the way, my advice to you is to be careful always. But let me tell you about myself frankly. I am a real woman and if you want me to give you proof, then for me it is not a problem to see you online via video chat. Like everyone else, I have WhatsApp and Hangouts so seeing you is not a problem at all. But I do not want to rush to transfer our communication to a closer one yet. You may not like this, but for now, for a start, I would like to just be your pen pal. Unfortunately, once I already had a bad WhatsApp dating experience and already burned my heart, so now I try to be careful and am afraid to give my personal data to strangers. But I'm sure we still have time ahead of us to see it online, but until then let's be patient and just be pen pals for now, I hope you agree? Damn it, apparently I write a lot :) And I hope you enjoy reading? Just a few more words about my appearance so you can introduce me. I am not tall, my height is 168 cm, weight is about 52 kg. My friends say I look younger for my age, so I'm small and fragile ... ha-ha-ha. But I watch my figure. I love sports, in the summer I run every morning in the park, in the evenings I ride a bike, in the winter I like to skate in the open-air park. So, probably enough about me for the first time now. Now your turn. What can you tell me about yourself? I'm excited to see your story sooner. And please send me more of your photos, I would like to know you through your photos. Greetings. Helen

Received: from 9-pc.ali.cc ([91.235.189.145])
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 07:24:39 -0400

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region, Russia

JPG-5498.jpg

JPG-78198.jpg: 03/11/20; 02:58pm; Apple iPhone 7 Plus

..... coz of the EXIF we've a Location for Pic 2:

...... Заводской переулок, г. Йошкар-Ола, Марий Эл, Россия, 424003

..... of course is there a Beauty-Salon :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello xxxxxx. I finally got to my laptop to check my mail. My laptop had problems with the operating system, so I had to repair it at the service. Because of this, I could not write to you for a long time. How are you? anything new?
Frankly, I was very glad that you write to me. and of course with great pleasure I read your letter.

So,I want to continue our acquaintance. The fact that I met you on the Internet is a real miracle for me.
I explain why.
I was always skeptical of online dating. I thought that such acquaintances would not lead to anything serious.
this is the first time for me. But my girlfriend has been communicating with man on the Internet for several months, and they spend a lot of time when they meet. My girlfriend always tells me. "Listen to me Helen, your skepticism is ruining your life.
So give yourself a chance to be happier." In general, I decided to give myself a chance for new acquaintances.
tell me, have you had a lot of online dating with women?

I wrote to you that I live in the city of Jelgava. It is a small town. The population is just over 55 thousand.
The younger generation is leaving the city and moving to Western Europe to find a decent job.
I think the outflow of the population is a problem for my whole country. In early childhood, I lost my parents.
They died in a car accident. I was raised by my grandmother, who died a few years ago.
I have no relatives left, since I was the only child in the family.
Well, what else can I tell about myself ...
By education, I have a higher professional education in the field of trade. I work as a manager in the wildberries online store. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I changed my job 6 years ago. Before that, I worked for a trading company, but decided to slightly change the field of activity. At least I like my job.
You know, I wanted to tell you that I am sincerely glad that I met you. I would like to know more about you.
And I will be grateful if you will also share your photos. I think it will be great if we share and see each other
in a photo from everyday life. I'll be waiting for your response.

Greeting Helen

Received: from 9-pc.ali.cc ([77.43.169.107])
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:02:06 -0400

reg_sv
Internal Devices and WS
Network Administrator
First Perm Internet Centre
47b, Sovetckaya street
614045 Perm
Russia

VID_192021.mp4
https://sendvid.com/m49gx0oh

.... for the Video: WILDBERRIES is a International online store of clothing, footwear, electronics, children's goods, household goods and other goods. In addition to the Russian Federation, he works in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia. In January 2020, the company began operating on the EU market, opening sales in Poland, from May 2020 - in Slovakia, from September 2020 - in Ukraine, from December 2020 - in Israel, from January 2021 - in Germany. ... nothing with Latvia!!!!!

.wildberries.ru/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:32 pm

.... she ignored my slaps with WILDBERRIE and my question where she really lives coz WB don't exist in the Baltic

..... This crap is unbearable

Hello my dear xxxxxx. Damn, I don't even know where to start right now. And it even looks a little funny what
I can write. I know that several days have passed. I'm sorry I can so rarely write to you. Yes, this is my fault
and I am very ashamed in front of you. But God knows I didn't mean to keep you waiting. It's just such a busy time for me now, I'm working on my personal project of a lingerie store, so I don't always have enough time to communicate with you, sorry. But please don't be mad at me. I really like you and
I want you to know I will not leave you and will write to you even if it is belated. I haven't told you about this, but I have a dream to open my own lingerie store. And now I am just working on this dream of mine. I work in wildberries, not everything suits me and I want to give myself an impetus to a different life. I want to have my own small business. I have already rented premises for my store and now all I have to do is find a supplier from whom I will buy underwear. Here in Latvia we sell lingerie at a very high level. I mean this is a very profitable business. For several years now I have dreamed of opening my own store and I think I will be able to do it soon. One of the reasons why I could not write to you during these days is because I was not at home. I flew to Turkey to meet with lingerie manufacturers and just returned home today. I don't know if it will be interesting to you, but if you want, you can congratulate me :)
I was finally able to conclude one contract with a Turkish lingerie manufacturer and I think that my business will start working soon. And you xxxxxxx, how are you doing there?
I hope you are all right? I was very pleased to receive your letter. It is with great pleasure that I read about
you and what you are telling.
You know, I am very glad that we continue to communicate. Seriously, my mood was really happy when I saw your message in my inbox and ... damn, I can’t find the next words ... well, I wanted to say that you made
my day so much happier, ha-ha-ha. .. finally I found the right words, what exactly I wanted to say to you. xxxxxx, we're friends now, aren't we? I really really enjoy communicating with you and I would like to believe
that we will not lose interest in each other. Well, okay, I just returned from Turkey today, I feel tired, so I need to rest a little. But I'll write to you later at night after I get some rest, okay? And please don't be mad at me for this long silence of mine, okay? Kiss, your friend Helen.

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([5.42.78.178])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:59:33 -0700

RU-KSTV-2
Kolomna-Sviaz TV NET BLOCK # 5
Dmitry Korovin
Moscow region
Kolomna 70 Gagarina
JSC KolomnaSvazTV
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:38 pm

...... 3 h later

And yes, sorry, I forgot to send my photos. I am now after a shower and am going to go to bed. These photos are for you. have a nice evening.

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([5.42.78.178])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:51:14 -0700

RU-KSTV-2
Kolomna-Sviaz TV NET BLOCK # 5
Dmitry Korovin
Moscow region
Kolomna 70 Gagarina
JSC KolomnaSvazTV
Russia

for-you.jpg

my-pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Hey xxxxxx good night :) How are you feeling today? It's mid-week, I hope you're having a good time? I was going to write to you last night, but unfortunately last night I just could not go to my mail, sorry. OMG, I'm really sorry I can't text you every day. And yes, I know this is not very good for our friendship. Please don't be angry with me. Sometimes I really do not have enough time to answer you in time, but I want you to know that I like you and I will not leave you, I am serious about this. By the way xxxxxx, I have one surprise for you :) This is yesterday's photo before bed. I received it last night and I thought I would send it to you yesterday. But my internet connection failed me yesterday, so I will post now. I have a question for you. Do you believe that there can be real friendship between a woman and a man? Personally, I don’t believe that. This is my opinion. Therefore, I want you to become more than a friend to me. I understand that relationships take time. But I wonder if I agreed to become your SOULMATE, how would you react to this? It's a pity that you live far from me. If you lived here in Jelgava, then we could meet and go on a date. For example, go to a cafe and have a cup of coffee, or just walk together in a city park. By the way, it would even be very interesting. The first meeting in a cafe, the first conversation ... we could discuss different topics or just tell some stories from life. We could then walk around town discussing the sights or the weather. Yes, now these are just my fantasies, but who knows, maybe one day we will really meet with you and be lovers :) I'm a little ashamed to admit this to you, but you know, last night I thought a lot about you. I could not sleep and just lay on the bed, looked at the ceiling and thought about my life. And then suddenly my thoughts switched to you. At first, I just thought about our correspondence and imagined how you are in real life. But then my thoughts went ahead and ... damn, I'm now embarrassed to tell you about this ... in general, I thought and imagined sex with you. Just don’t think, I’m not depraved. But on the other hand, I want you to know about this, because my intentions towards you are serious. I really like you very much and I hope our friendship never ends. xxxxxx, can I ask you. Look at my picture now, would you like to have sex with me? Or maybe you have any sexual fantasies with me? Sorry, I am very ashamed to ask such personal questions, but I would like to know, do you feel something towards me? You know, yesterday I dreamed about you and represented our first meeting via video communication. I imagined we saw each other by video link in Wsapp. At first we just talked about everything, then you told me that I look sexy and you want to see more candor from me ... I say OK and invite you to ****Removed**** ... then I take off my blouse and show you my half-naked body and you say "Oh my God, how beautiful I am :)" ... after that you also take off your shirt and when you see your naked body I scream to you "I want you;)" ... then you tell me that you would like to see ****Removed**** ... I take off my bra and my breasts are exposed for you ... then I touch ****Removed**** my hands and I see you are very horny ... I continue to touch ****Removed**** and you jerk off at the same time ... Then I do the same I take ****Removed**** :) ... Damn, I am now so ashamed to admit to you about such my sexual fantasies that I now doubt if I will send this message at all. But please don't think of me as a naughty whore. Trust me, I'm a decent girl, I just want you to know that I sometimes fantasize with you. Oh xxxxxxx, it's a pity you live far away from me. If you lived here next to me, or at least in my country, I would be happy to meet you. But unfortunately you are not near, but I do not lose hope, who knows, maybe one day we will meet in real life and will be able to make love in reality. Now it's time for me to go to bed. I wish you a pleasant sleep. I am attaching my yesterday's photos, I hope you like it. Kiss, Helen

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([91.235.191.122])
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:32:17 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

good-night.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:08 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx. Although wait, I'll say it differently ... Hello my beloved xxxxxxx :) I miss you, I'm serious;) Oh damn, I'm sorry to take the time to write you again. I really missed it, but damn this whole week is just
kind of crazy. I worked every day from Monday until 21 at night and I was very tired after work, so I simply did not have the strength to write to you. But today, thank God, I have a short working day. But today is a day off and I can write to you .. And you xxxxxx, how are you? How is your job, how is life in general? I wonder if you missed me or not? Only I ask you not to lie to me, tell me the truth if you have feelings for me, okay? I wanted to sproll you. what do you think of my photos? I hope you haven't posted them on the internet? Can I trust you? And by the way, about my trust in you. I really started to trust you and I think that now we can move on to more intimate communication, I mean by Wsapp. This is my mobile number and my Wsapp is tied to this number +37127124433 (Tele2 Latvia). xxxxxx just send me your Wsapp subscription and then we can watch the video link. Okay, I won't write much now. My friend should come to me now. We go shopping. xxxxxx dear, I will wait for your Wsapp subscription, write to me soon, okay? Miss you. Your Helen

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([91.235.191.73])
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 02:42:18 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:46 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. I know it was my long silence. I devoted all my time to my new project, but God knows
I haven't forgotten about you for a minute. It's a shame that we can't talk a lot online. My whatsapp is turned on, but notifications are not received for incoming messages. Tomorrow I have to fly to Istanbul for 2 days. I have to sign some contracts with the lingerie supplier. I really hope that my project will work soon. But I'll be in touch. you can write to me by mail or by whatsapp. Hope we can arrange an internet date together after my arrival. I would really like that. You have become a part of my life and I would not want to lose you. It's time for me to sleep now. Get up early tomorrow. I will write to you after arrival. Gently kiss. your Helen

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([109.197.226.84])
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:12:15 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

video_2021-08-04_14-35-05.mp4
https://sendvid.com/snwy0gnr

..... look at her eyes, she must read off .... I'm really thrilled how she wants to sign a contract in Istanbul .... maybe she knows turkish :mrgreen: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:56 pm

.... I told her that it will be nearly impossible to send Money coz she don't have any Docs to identify herself .... also I told her about the report by the Police and that the Embassy must help her .... if she have Money or not

.... let's continue this Game

xxxxxxx, my dear ... I don't even know how to start my letter to you, but please just don't think bad of me.
I was in a terrible situation yesterday, so I am asking you for help now. Oh damn, I don't even know where to start. I am now depressed because of the situation in which I found myself. Yesterday, during a transplant in Moscow, I was robbed and now I do not know what to do and how I can return home at all. xxxxxxx, I am now writing this message to you from the terminal at the airport. Thanks to the man at the airport security for letting me use his work computer. I have your email address on my phone. I understand, of course it would be better if I could call you now and explain by phone what happened to me. But here my cellular connection does not work and even the Internet does not work. My phone was connected to roaming, but apparently I have exhausted my minutes and gigabytes in Turkey. My money, passport, all bank cards, all my belongings were in my bag. But yesterday, while waiting for a transfer to Riga, I went to a cafe. I ordered coffee and cake at a cafe and then went to the checkout to pay for the order. But then, already approaching the cash register, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to take my bank card. I turned back to go to my table and ...
Oh damn, I see my bag is gone (damn damn damn it). Oh god help me, I pray. xxxxxx, now I can't even explain my feelings at that moment. I was just shocked and my brain turned off. Then I quickly regained consciousness and ran out of the cafe to look for my bag. I looked at the bags of passers-by, but I did not see mine. Then I saw the airport guard and ran up to him to report the theft. Then he said something on the radio and took me to the security control room. There they began to ask me how it all happened. I didn't hide anything and said that I just went to a cafe to eat and accidentally forgot my bag. Then they asked me to tell them what my bag looks like. I told them she was brown with gold plated buckles, that's all I could tell them. Then the guards went all over the terminal to look for my bag. I myself stayed in their control room and hoped they would help me. The cameras at the airport were somehow turned so that they did not see the robber. But in the end, a whole day has already passed, but they have not found my bag. Oh damn, I don't know what to do now. For more than a day I was stuck at the Moscow Sheremetyevo airport and I don't know what to do. Today I contacted my embassy in Moscow to send me home, but they told me that due to difficult political relations this would not be possible since I was left without documents. The embassy said that they would be able to restore my passport, but it takes time and money. But damn all these services are not free. According to their rates, in order for them to establish and document my identity, I have to pay about 410 Euros for these services. And plus the cost of a plane ticket from Moscow to Riga is about 120 euros, Oh my God, in the end, in order to be able to return home, I need about 530 euros and I'm just terrified where I can get this money now. For me, to be honest, this is not a large amount, but the problem is that all my money and bank cards are stolen along with my bag.
I cannot contact my bank to cancel my stolen cards. Damn, I don't know what to do.
I want to go home and you're the only one I have contact with right now. My phone was left without internet. It's good that there are your contacts in the notebook. Dear, I am very ashamed to ask you for help, but if I ask you to lend me at least 500 euros, can you help me out? I promise this is only for a couple of days of the day. And as soon as I get home, I will send your money back the same day. Damn, I am very ashamed to ask you for money, but I no longer know who else to turn to for help, and if I am even a little special for you and love me, I ask you to help me. xxxxxx, I'm desperate right now, seriously. And right now, you are my only hope of returning home. Please don't turn your back on me, I beg. Let me know what you say. With tears in my eyes, Helen

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([91.235.189.164])
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 12:29:59 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

.... her Story exist already since June 2019 where she pretends to stay in Riga but she's citizen from Slovenia ..... she "presented" also a report from the Police and a temporary Passport from the slovenian Embassy....
sad that her Robbery-Story is missing, User mentioned in his Posting only this Robbery

Anastasia - stesy.dolgan@hotmail.com & Elena Dyakova - dyakovae91@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:04 pm

... they cannot help but she can use her PC to read Mail ... :clown: :clown: :applause: :applause: :party:

Hello my dear xxxxxx. I wish I was in a great mood this Tuesday morning, but alas, I'm not in a position to be happy right now. I was very pleased to receive your message, which I always read with great pleasure.
How was your weekend? I hope you are fine? unfortunately, I cannot always answer you quickly, since I do not have permanent access to a computer. I am now at the Latvian visa center. Due to difficult political relations with Russia, my country has closed its consulate in Moscow and only the visa center can deal with the issues of my fellow citizens, which, unfortunately, cannot solve such complex problems in which I was involved. They can only give advice and nothing more. But thank God they sheltered me in these difficult days for me. There is one employee here who sympathizes with my problem and allows me to use her work computer so that I can check my mail.I know that my last letter disappointed you very much. God knows I didn’t want to disturb you with any requests. And moreover, I understand perfectly well that the request for help, the more money misled you, and you think that this is some way to rob you. Let me tell you everything as it is. I think it was very foolish of me to ask you to help me, but on the other hand I have exhausted all the ways to get home. God knows I don't know who else to turn to. Please don't think that I want to rob you. Although I agree that you have the right to doubt my intentions. From the outside it seems crazy to help with money to the person you know only through letters. There is always a risk of losing your money.
But I ask you to trust me. You have become very important for me during the time that we communicate with you and I would like us to have some kind of joint future together. would you like it? tell me frankly. Now I will not say any words about trust and I will not persuade you that I sincerely respect you. I want you to just listen to your common sense. It makes no sense for me to deceive you and what I am writing to you is a sincere truth.
Try to understand me. I understand 500 euros is a large amount, but I swear that I will return them in two days. That is, I will return them to you as soon as I get home. I am now having difficulties with my passport, as my passport needs to be restored. The Visa Application Center can identify me and issue
a temporary ID, but I have to pay for these services in the same way as the return ticket home. If you can help me with this money, then you could send it to the name of the employee of the visa center. write to me as soon as possible, I will wait for your reply. Regards Helen

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([91.235.188.149])
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 23:33:51 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

..... let's continue to frustrate her ... without Docs/Report no Money :) :oops:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:37 pm

.... typical response when you Boris slap with Facts .... they cannot fins the Mail

My dear are you online? write me soon

Received: from [192.168.4.19] ([109.197.227.166])
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 01:14:13 -0700

UEIP-NET
Vyacheslav Bashkarov
Sovetskaya 6/1-1
Novouralsk
Ural Region
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”