It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina Perfilova; <achectemiled@gmx.net>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:04 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hi my new friend!
I don't know if you will see my letter. But I would like you to see him.
I found your address in my notebook. You probably gave it to me a long time ago.
I wanted to get to know you, but before that I managed to lose him :) I'm such a girl.
Anyway, Hi!
I will be glad if you see and answer my letter.
Even if you don’t answer me, I will be happy for you too! So everything is fine in your life now!
I'm Ekaterina. My friends call me shortly - Katya.
You can call me what you want. I'm not a finicky girl.
I have to stop, otherwise my letter will be long.
I will wait for your answer tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or in a week.
I'm always glad to see you!
Katya

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:27:33 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC104561.jpg

DSC74950908.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <achectemiled@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Hello xxxxx!
I read your letter now. Thank you for your answer. My name is Katya.
Together with the letter I am sending you my photographs. I want to ask you to be decent.
The Internet is a new type of communication for me. Now dating on the Internet is popular in the whole World.
It doesn't matter what distance separates us. We can communicate here and get to know each other.
Do you agree? Please send me your photos. I'm sure you have a beautiful smile.
xxxxx, looking at your photos will help me get to know you and your life better.
This is the first time I am writing a letter to a man ... Don't laugh at me.
I'm a sociable girl, but I'm used to communicating in reality.
I like to see a person's face when talking and see emotions. I hope you have a smile on your face now and you are in a good mood.
I want to say about myself now. I am 32 years. I was born on November 21, 1988. When's your birthday?
Although, the difference in our age cannot be a problem for our communication. Friendship can unite any age.
xxxxxx, I have a college degree. I am working.
My parents are alive, but I live alone. I am already an adult and independent girl.
I rarely see my parents. I respect and love mom and dad.
I've never been married. I'm alone. Of course, in the past, I have had a relationship with a man.
My last relationship with a man ended 1.5 years ago.
xxxxxx, I feel lonely right now. Many of my friends already have a family. I also dream of a family.
I hope you read my letter. xxxxx, I don't want to sound like a bore. Are you interested in reading my letter?
I expect your new letter tomorrow. Ask me questions and I will answer you. Ok?
Ah ... I completely forgot to say. I live in Russia.
xxxxx, I'm glad because I have a friend like you! Is distance a problem for you? Hope this is not a problem!
Your new friend, Katya

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 23:29:10 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC30077986.jpg

DSC90089633.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Good afternoon xxxxxx,
How are you? You have a good mood? I've been waiting for today to see your letter.
Last night, I wanted to see a letter from you, but I don't have internet at home. I am at work now.
It is convenient for me to write letters from work.
xxxxx, I think I should keep telling you about my life.
I don't smoke, do you smoke? I only drink wine during the holiday. I am not against smoking, each person
makes their own choice.
I don't have a lot of free time because I work a lot. When I have free time, I spend it in a variety of ways.
There is a lot of entertainment in my city of Naberezhnye Chelny.
Have you seen the city of Naberezhnye Chelny on the Internet? The distance from the city of Naberezhnye Chelny to Moscow is 950 kilometers. Have you ever been in Russia?
Russia is a huge country. Russia has a very rich history. I will not tell you about this now.
I have a university degree. xxxxxx, what is your education?
I work for an advertising agency. My work requires me to be serious, attentive, diligent, and industrious.
These qualities are present in me. every day I start work at 09:00 in the morning.
My job brings me a steady income. I get moral satisfaction from my work.
xxxxxx, please tell me about your country. I am interested in learning about your life ...
How do you spend every day? in your country have you met people from Russia? Do you have a hobby?
I am sending you my photos, I hope they will allow you to find out more about me.
I have to keep working now. Thank you for your attention. I hope my letter was not boring for you.
Katya

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:01:54 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC13669539.jpg

DSC90089.jpg

Naberezhnye Chelny is the second largest city in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. A major industrial center, Naberezhnye Chelny stands on the Kama River 225 kilometers east of Kazan near Nizhnekamsk Reservoir.
The population of the city over the years: 513,193

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:01 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I like our communication with you. I look forward to your letters every day!
Thank you for your time with me. I feel your attention, and of course it's nice for me.
Please do not leave my questions unanswered. I also try to answer all your questions.
How is your day going?
Today I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. Now I am back at work. I have a little work to do today.
xxxxxx, In the last letter I asked you about a hobby ... I have a hobby. I love to watch ballet, It is very beautiful.
I also really love to cook. Mom taught me how to cook a lot of different dishes. Are you familiar with Russian cuisine?
My parents live in another city. I rent an apartment. I like the apartment I rent. I have friendly relations with the landlady.
I often visit my parents. My mom and dad are already elderly people.
My mom is 64 years old. My dad is 66 years old. I have an older brother. My brother is 37 years old.
My brother has his own family, and he lives in the city of Voronezh.
My brother works in the prosecutor's office, he has the position of an investigator. My brother has a daughter,
she is 4 years old. This is my niece. I really love my family!
xxxxx, when I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything. It is a pity that there is a distance between us.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly.
I sincerely hope that you support my dreams. I hope that someday our dreams will come true.
I am waiting for your letter. Write to me faster ...
Katya

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 16:23:39 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC93430754.jpg

utro.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
I read your letter in the morning and I have a good mood all day. Now I have free time, and I am writing you a letter.
Our communication with you in no way interferes with my work. I manage to do everything that is required of me at work.
xxxxxx, how did you spend last night? what are your plans for tonight?
Do you like going to the theater or do you prefer to watch movies? Do you like dancing? I dance well.
As a child, I attended dance school. I also like to slow dance. I haven't danced a slow dance for a long time.
Dear xxxxx, do you think of our relationship as friendship? I want to know this. I am a very gullible girl.
My heart was broken in the past! I don't want the experience of a failed relationship to repeat itself for me.
I like you. I am revealing my feelings to you now. Sometimes I think about you during the day ...
I imagine what you are doing at any given time. Please be sincere with me.
xxxxxx, you asked me an interesting question :) I would choose a dog ...
Today my letter is short, I have a lot of work to do. But I always think about you!
I am waiting for your letter!
Your friend from Russia, Katya.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:52:29 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC16123931.jpg

DSC21040939.jpg

..... Pic 1

.... Елена, 37 from Irkutsk

https:/ /love.mail.ru/de/profile/1743509871

.mamba.ru/de/profile/1743509871

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 pm

My friend xxxxx,
I'm tired at work today. Today is a tough day, but I try to get things done quickly and correctly in my work.
Your letter brought me a smile. :)
xxxxxx, I want to look into your eyes now and guess your mood. do you know that a look can say more than a million words?
My eyes sparkle with joy when I check my mail and see your letter. thank you for the happiness you bring me.
Have you told anyone about our communication with you? I didn’t tell anyone that now I have a friend in another country.
I promise that I will not tell anyone about our communication with you. Some people are very jealous and
I really hate it.
Our communication is our joy with you.
My dear, I am interested to know more about you ... Tell me, what kind of vacation do you prefer?
Do you like noisy discos or do you prefer a quiet rest?
It is much more pleasant for me now to have a rest in a small company of my friends in a cozy cafe.
I dream of a romantic evening with my beloved man.
xxxxx, are you romantic? Do you like to surprise a girl? I like romance ...
I like stargazing, I like candlelight dinner. I also like to dance to slow music ...
However, for a very long time I did not have all this.
I hope you like my photos? I also want to see more of your photos!
My kisses for you...
Katya

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 22:12:28 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC20837153.jpg

DSC21371799.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Dear xxxxxx,

The weather is fine in my city today. Now everyone is in a hustle and bustle, in my country there is such a holiday, it is called "Troitsa".
This is more of a church holiday, but people give each other gifts. I like this.
Yesterday I went to choose gifts for my loved ones. I like to make gifts, I like to see people rejoice.
I would love to make you a present if you were there. I think about you a lot during the day.
Today I am also at work. And I feel that fatigue has already accumulated in me and I want to go on vacation to rest.
Today I decided to ask my director, when will he be able to give me a vacation? I haven't rested for 3 years.
Perhaps you understand how hard it is for me now ... The director said that he could not name the exact dates of my vacation now.
The director promised that as soon as he set the dates for my vacation, he would immediately inform me. Are you on vacation soon?
xxxxxx I currently have no plans for the upcoming vacation. It will be good if we can have holidays at the same time!
I am interested in learning about the education system in your country. In Russia, every child goes to school at the age of 7.
Basic education is 9 years old. Then, everyone can, if they wish, continue to study at school or go to college or technical school.
After grade 11, each student can go to college.
xxxxxx, when I was studying, education was absolutely free.
However, now education at the institute is paid. Education costs a lot of money. Not everyone can afford to teach their child at the institute.
I think this is wrong. Is higher education paid in your country?
Today at lunchtime I visited the cafe with my colleague. We ate and talked. My colleague's name is Elena.
Elena told me that she has noticed a change in me lately. I started to come to work earlier than usual. I spend a lot of time at the computer.
Also, my colleague said that I have been looking very happy lately ... I didn't expect to hear about it.
xxxxxx, I didn't tell my colleague anything about our communication.
But I thought about it and realized that my life really changed after the beginning of our communication.
I come to work earlier than others in order to read your letter in a calm atmosphere. When I read your letters.
I dive into another World. I try to imagine that we are close and talking. Please don't laugh at me ...
I trust you, and that's why I'm telling you about it.
I will finish my letter to you now. I wish you a pleasant day! Remember that you have a friend in Russia.
Katya

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:51:09 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC84358891.jpg

DSC94689884.jpg

.... Pics are taken here:

Ресторан «Кавказская пленница» в Ереване

Ресторан «Кавказская пленница» .... Restaurant "Prisoner of the Caucasus" in Yerevan/Armenia
4/ 0001,, 6 Amiryan St, Yerevan 0001, Армения

.tourister.ru/world/asia/armenia/city/yerevan/cafe/29650/responses/3853

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:05 pm

... she forgot Armenia in her List and she ignored my slap for this

xxxxxx,
Thinking about you makes me feel good. When I cannot see your letters, I think of you and me, and I have a good mood. I just read your letter ...
xxxxxx, I really like our friendship with you. Your letters have become the most important part in my life.
For a very long time I have not experienced the feeling that is in my heart now. I have feelings for you ...
I look forward to your letters with great impatience. I go to bed and think about you and me.
xxxxxx, how do you feel? I am sincere with you, and I only tell you what I feel.
From the very beginning of our communication, we agreed on sincerity, and I trust you now.
I have a feeling that you and I have known each other for a lifetime.
Dear xxxxx, today I want to ask you some questions. If you do not want to answer me, I will understand you.
Do you write letters to other girls? You, the only man to whom I write my letters.
I do not have an Internet profile because I am not interested in communicating with other men.
Tell me please, how do you view your future? What do you want in the future and do you want me to be a part of your future?
Can you travel to Russia? I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world. I have traveled to Thailand and Egypt.
It is difficult to talk about feelings in letters. I want to look into your eyes and listen to you.
A glance can convey many more words. Do you agree with me? Our meeting will help us get to know each other.
Yes, I'm already seriously thinking about our meeting.
Please don't forget to answer my questions. I really appreciate our communication with you.
xxxxxx, I'm afraid some day I will check my mail and not see your letter. Please don't leave me without your letters.
You become very dear to me ...
I am waiting for your new letter.
Kisses ...
Katya

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:58:03 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC36896989.jpg

DSC45311554.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello dear xxxxx!
Lately, I like to be alone and think about you and me. It's summer now ...
When I walk through the streets of our city, I see many couples in love ... I see young couples enjoying being with each other.
They look very happy. I immediately think of you and me. I want the distance between us to melt in an instant, and we were together.
I am grateful to God and the Internet for the fact that we got to know you.
xxxxxx, my mom was visiting me. Mom arrived late at my apartment. Therefore, my mother stayed overnight with me.
We did not sleep for a long time. On the way home, I bought a cake. my mother and I drank tea and ate cake before bed.
Mom and I are very good friends. I have no secrets from my mom. I am already an adult, but my mother always helps me with wise advice.
I told my mother that I have a friend abroad.
Yes, xxxxxx, I told my mom about you. Mom was very surprised. I told my mother that we met on the Internet and have been in touch for a long time.
Mom approved of our communication with you, although she said that I must be careful.
My mother is a wise woman, and she strives to warn me against having a heart injury.
I told my mom that you are a good man, and maybe soon we will have a meeting.
xxxxxx, thanks for answering my questions.
In my last letter, I told you about my feelings for you. You trust me? It is difficult to talk about feelings in letters.
I believe that we will meet with you some day, and we will be able to talk endlessly. Every word that I say to you, I speak consciously!
Love is a feeling that unites such feelings as Friendship, Respect, Trust, Sincerity, Mutual understanding, Caress, Tenderness.
I believe that love should be confessed by looking into the eyes of a loved one. xxxxxx, the feelings in my heart are very new to me now.
When I read your letters, my soul becomes warm.
My dear, my full name is Perfilova Ekaterina. Please tell me your full name?
Do you think about our meeting seriously? I really want our holidays with you to be together.
I hope that in the next days, the director will tell you the exact dates of my vacation, so that we can make an appointment.
Even if you’re busy some part of the day, I don’t want to give up traveling to you.
I promise that I will be patient, and I will wait for our meeting with you every day that I spend with you.
I really do not want to finish my letter to you now ... It seems to me that I can write endless letters to you.
However, I have to work now.
Please write me a letter faster ...
Sincerely, forever yours.
Katya

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 16:31:23 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC109329214.jpg

DSC110028164.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina Perfilova; <achectemiled@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
Thanks for your new letter. Last night I caught myself thinking that I miss you ...
I haven't had such feelings for a long time, which I have now. I don't know how to react to this. But this is very nice!
By the way, today I spoke with the director about the upcoming holidays. The director said that I could be on vacation for 40 days.
Is this good news for you and me? I am very glad!
Now I need to finish some business, and I may be on vacation. Are you glad to know about this?
xxxxxx, I am currently thinking about traveling to your country for the holidays.
During our communication with you, we have become good friends, and I have a great desire to meet you. Do you want to meet me?
I've never been to your country ...
Could you meet me? I know absolutely no one in your country except you. I wish you could meet me at the airport.
I will be glad to spend all the time with you. The time we spend together will help us get to know each other.
Of course I understand that you have a personal life. I understand that you will have to work or meet friends.
I do not want to be a burden for you, and I am ready to patiently wait for our meeting with you every day.
We can spend the weekend together. Do you agree with me?
We have a lot in common. During our communication, my life has changed.
xxxxxx, I'm sure when we meet. our feelings with you will be even stronger.
Is there an international airport near your house? What airport could I arrive at for our meeting?
In the next days I am planning to visit a travel agency in our city to learn more about traveling to your country.
I promise that I will keep you informed of any news that I have.
I look forward to your letter tomorrow. I hope that tomorrow I can tell you some information about my journey.
Kisses...
Your Katya .... Check Pic 1!

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:31:57 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC130253516.jpg: ...... find the Mistake! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

IMG53109684.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,
It's evening now. My working day is over, but I stayed at work to write you a letter.
Today I have had a difficult day, I want to finish all the work faster so that I can go on vacation.
What is up today?
I didn't even have lunch today. I used my lunch break today to visit a travel agency.
I have learned some information that is necessary to visit your country. There is no embassy in Naberezhnye Chelny to your country.
I cannot apply for a visa in my city. Several times I have used the services of a travel agency.
In the past I have traveled to Thailand and Egypt.
A travel agency employee told me that I would have to visit Moscow to apply for a visa. The closest embassy
to your country is located in Moscow.
xxxxxx, I am pleased to know that you like the thought of our meeting with you.
The travel agency told me today. that not everyone can get a visa to your country. I said that I will travel for
the purpose of Tourism and Leisure.
Together with an employee of a travel agency, we decided that the best type of visa for my trip is the "Tourist" visa.
According to the Tourist visa, I will be able to stay in your country, as well as freely move around the territory
of your country, within 90 days.
I'm going to spend 30 days with you. as I was informed, the visa processing time is 10-12 days.
During this time, it is better for me to live in the city of Moscow, because at any time I can be invited to the embassy for an interview.
I have already taken a questionnaire, which I will need to fill out and submit to the embassy in Moscow.
I have a few questions for you now.
xxxxx, what things should I take with me to feel comfortable in your country? Will I have to live in a hotel or rent an apartment?
Will you help me find a place to live? please do not leave my questions unanswered.
By the way, can you tell me your house address? My parents want to know your address.
Please don't think your parents don't trust you.
It's just that my parents are worried now. I am expecting your address at home in the next letter. Ok?
I cannot believe that soon you and I will be able to be together. We will be able to refuse letters, and talk endlessly in reality.
A million kisses from me.
Your Katya

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 16:54:16 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC53884416.jpg

DSC85017155.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello my xxxxxx,
Thank you for answering my questions. I am very glad to receive your letter now.
xxxxxx, I look forward to meeting you with great impatience. Are you waiting for our meeting? Today I have important news.
Please be careful. Yesterday I called the Visa Application Center in Moscow. Now I know all the information I need to travel to your country.
First of all, I was told that I must personally visit the Visa Application Center in Moscow to begin the visa application process.
I said that this is not a problem. My vacation will begin tomorrow, and at any time I can start applying for a visa.
I was told all the documents I need to have to get visas.
I must show a certificate of marital status, a certificate of employment, a declaration of payment of all taxes, as well as a passport and photographs.
Today I will try to get all the documents. They also told me that I would have to provide 2 air tickets (a ticket for arriving in your country and for returning to Russia).
xxxxxx, I was told that the prompt would be optional for me. If there is a need for an invitation, I will tell you about it.
I decided that I would live in a hotel or rent a room. I will choose the cheaper option when I arrive in Moscow.
Also today I learned about the cost of obtaining a visa. To start applying for a visa, I will have to pay 70 dollars.
Also, I will need to pay a consular fee and an additional fee for the registration of the questionnaires.
To be allowed to travel to your country, I must have health insurance. In general, the cost of obtaining a visa
will be 400 dollars.
This amount includes the cost of health insurance.
I asked about the cost of air tickets, but the girl at the visa center could not answer my question.
When I am in Moscow, I will visit the Sheremetyevo airport to check prices. I have savings. I have 1000 dollars
to spend my holidays.
xxxxx, I don't know if my money will be enough to buy tickets. the fact is that I will have to live in Moscow.
Visa processing will take 10-12 days.
Today, after talking with the girl from the visa center, I thought a lot about how we can meet.
There is a friendship between us, and I am sure that our friendship will grow with you. I want to know that
our feelings are mutual.
xxxxx, I need to make sure you meet me at the airport. Can you help me buy air tickets? I expect that you, as well as I want our meeting with you.
It is important for me to know about this, and therefore I ask you for help. I don’t have a lot of money and
I’m not from a wealthy family.
However, I do not mind the money for our meeting with you. I have a feeling of joy that appeared from the first day of our acquaintance.
The feeling of loneliness has disappeared from my life, and I am pleased to know that there is a person in the World who thinks about me.
Our meeting with you is a big step in our relationship with you. I listen to my heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Please tell me your thoughts. I'll be waiting for your letter. I need to know the answers to my questions.
I do not want to lose a single day from my vacation.
I miss you very much ... Now I will go to the director to get all the certificates that will be necessary for me to obtain a visa.
Your Katya.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 17:10:17 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC16123931.jpg

DSC75616.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:12 pm

.... don't know what she want on a Saturday in Moscow, atleast we can expect in the next 24h Trouble

Good afternoon xxxxxxx,
I just read your letter.
Today I received from my director all the documents that are necessary for obtaining a visa.
The director wished me a good vacation. I have already said goodbye to my colleagues.
Now I have a lot of joy. I have the joy that you and I will be together soon. I am sure that the coming holidays will be the best for me.
xxxxxx, I'm looking forward to meeting you !!!
Last night I packed my things in order to travel to you. I didn't take any warm clothes.
I will be visiting my parents' house tonight. I have to say goodbye to my mom and dad.
xxxxxx, thank you for answering my questions from the last letter. I trust you and I have no doubt about your sincerity now.
Soon we will be together. Tomorrow I will arrive in Moscow. I promise that I will write you a letter every day, and I will inform you how things are with the visa application. Ok? I will need your support when I am in Moscow.
This is a huge city, and I will be there completely alone. I'm sure feelings. which are between us will help you
and me to be together!
I have to go now.
Right now I will go to the train station to buy a ticket for arriving in Moscow tomorrow.
I miss you! Our meeting with you will be wonderful !!!
xxxxxx, will you have your camera with you on the day we meet? I really want us to carry the moments of our meeting with you through our whole life.
I'll write you a letter tomorrow.
Your Katya

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:53:24 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC141196863.jpg

DSC52911410.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi xxxxxx,
I am currently in Moscow. I am very tired yesterday. I arrived in Moscow at 8 am ...
I rented a room in an apartment. One day of rent will cost me 50 dollars. The landlady is a very nice woman. Her name is Svetlana.
xxxxxx, I visited the embassy and the airport today. At the embassy, ​​I wrote an application for a visa.
I liked that friendly people work at the visa application center. They helped me in absolutely everything. I gave all the necessary documents.
I also took photographs for a visa.
The embassy told me that I have to purchase 2 air tickets. Air tickets are required for visa processing.
The fact is that the embassy staff must be sure of the exact dates of my departure and return back to Russia.
Today I visited the airport "Sheremetyevo", and looked at the prices for air tickets.
The choice of air tickets is very large. The main criterion for choosing air tickets for me was the price.
I needed to find cheap flights. The airport employee helped me with my choice. I looked at tickets for the end of July.
The cost of one air ticket is 160 dollars. I need to have 320 dollars so that I can purchase air tickets.
xxxxx, I already told you that I will need your help. Now I have no money to buy air tickets.
I paid for the visa and health insurance at the embassy. I also paid for the room. I now have 300 dollars left, but I need this money to live in Moscow.
Can you help me buy tickets?
I also visited the bank today. I needed to know how I can get money from you. I have never experienced this before.
The bank explained to me that in the world there are many systems for transferring money.
We can use Money Gram to make you transfer money from your country to Russia, and I purchase tickets.
Now I will tell you the information that you need so that you can transfer help to me.

Name - Ekaterina Romanovna
Surname - Perfilova
The country Russia, Moscow,
Street Komsomol prospectus, 32

After you hand over the help to me, the bank employee will inform you of the MTCN. You will have to tell me MTCN so I can get your help.
I hope you understand me. When can I get your help?
Visa processing is a complicated process. Not every girl can be issued a visa to travel abroad. But my visa is already in the process of getting it.
I am glad that I was able to start the visa application process. I hope that very soon you and I will be together.
I am writing to you from the internet cafe.
Moscow is a very big city. Please don't leave me without your letters. I am completely alone here, and I need your support every day. I love you!
I have no photos right now to send you. all my photos were left at home.
I am waiting for your letter ...
Yours, Katya

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:44:57 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

... under given address Москва, Комсомольский проспект, дом 32, 119146 we can find

https:/ /msk.ruspravochnik.com/street/komsomolskiy-prospekt/32-6

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:15 pm

xxxxxx, I misunderstood you a little ...
I was not at the embassy on Sunday. I was at the embassy on Saturday and they did not work full time, but I managed to come to them.
My dear, I see doubts in your letter. If so, then maybe we'd better refuse our meeting? What do you think about it?
I don't want games. I want a serious relationship that will create a happy marriage and nothing more. Do I want a lot?
I hope you're happy with the photo.
Katya

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:57:38 +0200

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC8294381.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”