It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya; <cheslovayully@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:51 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her but she knows me and I don't have a "Yuliya" im my 419

.... already reported by the german Colleagues in October 2019 as Anna - millaa735@gmail.com

Hi Mark. how are you?
Thanks for your reply. I was glad to see your letter. this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. I'm a little worried right now.
I hope that we will be able to get to know each other better and establish good relations. I'm only looking for a serious relationship with a good man. a relationship that will last until the end of life.

I am a single girl, I have no children and I am not married. and I'm tired of living alone...
I want to feel safe in the arms of a kind and caring man. I want to find my soul mate. the other half.
I'm a simple girl. I don't think I'm the most beautiful. but I always take care of my appearance and my health.

I think that you will agree with me if I tell you that romantic and serious relationships are much stronger if they begin with friendship.
I always appreciate honesty and kindness in a man. and to have a little romatics. I also appreciate openness, so I would like you and me to be open to each other and tell the truth from the very beginning.

I want you to be honest with me, and I will reciprocate you. my plans for the future are a serious relationship. so that you can fall in love with a man without memory...
and that this love will last until the end of your life....I would also like to add that in a relationship for me, an important quality is respect for each other.
I am attaching my photos to my letter. I hope that you will also send me your photos ...
I will look forward to your answer.
Yuliya

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:35:49 +0300

IMG-20210611.jpg

IMG-20210624.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <cheslovayully@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:10 pm

hello my new friend xxxxxx
how is your mood? Thank you for your letter. now I will tell you more about myself and my life.
I will be 37 years old in December. my city is called Cheboksary. the city is located in the Chuvash Republic.
and now I live in this city.
my city is very calm and beautiful. it is located next to the Volga river. one of the largest rivers in Russia.

My childhood was spent here and I still live here, but I am ready to radically change my life for the sake of
true love.
I am a romantic girl, so I still believe in romantic fairy tales. It's probably stupid, but I can't change...
I appreciate loyalty and honesty in a man.
for me, it is important how a man treats me. and what are his plans for the future and for the rest of his life.
I hope that you and I can become good friends in the future.
maybe our relationship will become something more than friendship. I think time will tell. I think it's better
if we start our acquaintance with a simple friendship....

Perhaps you will be interested to know what I do and who to work with. I work in the court in the archive.
I am satisfied with my work.
xxxxxxx, can you tell me about your work? What are you doing? Do you love your job?

my family is not that big. it's just me and my mom in it. my father died many years ago. my mother lives
not far from my year in the countryside.
I often visit my mom on my weekends. I love spending time with my mom. there is fresh air in the village where my mother lives. I love nature.
I like walking in the forest in the fresh air. do you love nature? I live alone in my 1-room apartment. without neighbors.

I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to scream. I don't like lies. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean.
My most important quality is honesty and loyalty. I think that I am a good girl and I was raised well by my mother. I really appreciate family values.
I think that this is very important in life. I am a simple girl and I think I have a very kind heart. I hope that
you can see the depth of my soul in my letters.
it seems that someone came and I got a job. this is where I finish my letter...
your new friend Yuliya

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:17:04 +0300

photo-2021-06-27-17-37-35.jpg

photo-2021-06-27-17-40-31.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <cheslovayully@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:08 pm

... she's fast, its the 2nd. Letter ..... the red Part is not from me!

Hello my dear! xxxxxx
I am very happy to receive your letter and I am pleased to read your letter again. xxxxxx I hope that we will be together very soon, because I am looking forward to this day. This is going to be the most beautiful day of my life. I really miss you and I really want to be with you and be in your arms! I really want to give you my tender kisses and kiss you! I love you very much and I do not know how I can live without you in this world! I can't imagine life without you and your love for me! I really want to be with you together and I really want to give you all my affection! I really hope that very soon we will be in each other's arms and we will enjoy each other!
I want to tell you about my dream! I imagine you and me, and how we met for the first time at the airport! I was flying on a big plane and when I landed at the airport with you, I was getting off the plane, then I saw you and we exchanged glances, and when I got out, I immediately ran to meet you and you did the same, and when we ran up to each other, we were in your arms and I gave you my tender kiss and you were a little confused, and we stood at the airport for a long time in each other's arms, exchanged glances and studied each other with our eyes! After that, you told me to go to your home so that I could take a break from a long flight to you, but I told you that I don't want to rest and I'm very happy that we are together and I just can't imagine my joy, and how happy I am! You told me that, well, I will show you my beautiful city and I told you that I am very glad, and that it will be very pleasant for me to walk around the city with you! We walked everywhere for a very long time, we were in a very beautiful park and you invited me to go home, because you wanted to spend a wonderful candlelit dinner with me and we went to your house! **** , when we came with you, everything was already ready and I was very happy that you tried and everything was already prepared and I was a little uneasy because I initially told you that I didn't want to go home and we were walking around your city, and you noticed it immediately, and told me that everything was fine and there was no need to worry! After these words, I felt very good and felt like an angel! We talked for a very long time and it was very pleasant and nice for me since we were together! After we had dinner, we went out for a walk and we had a very long and nice conversation, and then I was very tired and I really wanted to rest, and I told you about it, then we went home and we were in each other's arms for a very long time, and we gave each other tender kisses, and then we fell asleep!
xxxxxx I've been thinking about this for a very long time and I really wanted it to be real and I really really hope that it will be very soon and we will be in each other's arms. I know for sure that you and I will be together and we will realize our dream! I want to know what you think about this? I will look forward to your letter!My mom and my friends tell you a huge hello!
Your Yuliao

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 15:14:49 +0300

RKm72sf4-s0.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”