It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia; <anastasiaorehova78@gmail.com/nastnastya.sp@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <anastasiaorehova78@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm

I thought I was able to add you, but no. Please send me the full number with the international code. Ok? So that I can add to you.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:02:31 -0400
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!
It's very hard for me to write to you now. I can't collect my thoughts right now. Thoughts prevent me from doing this. But I will try to explain to you in detail what happened today. I tried to add you on Whatsapp, but you gave me your wrong number. I asked you to give me a new one with a code, but you don't send it.
My day started very well, but I still had no idea what to expect. At lunch, my friend and I met for a snack in a cafe. I told my friend that I'm communicating with you. I described you, how good and understanding you are, and I am very glad to meet you. When I was talking about you, I had a smile on my face. You give me warmth, even being at such a distance from me. I can't imagine what would have happened if there was no such distance :)
But my friend reacted to all this very skeptically. She told me: again you are a naive girl, you got into a continuous deception and you are only being manipulated. You are so kind and naive that you will not even understand how they will deceive you and take advantage of your kindness. And to confirm all her words, she showed me a website on which more than a hundred thousand complaints of Russian women about cheating foreign men. Honestly, I could never think about it, that such a thing even exists. And I was completely confused by what I learned. I quickly tried to change the subject of the conversation. But my friend insisted that I stop believing in all sorts of virtual relationships. Because it's all not true.
Having come to work now, I was left alone with my thoughts. And you know, I don't know what to think at all right now. You are a very good man and I treat you very well. But also this thought about deceptions, does not give me peace. I don't believe that you can do this to me, but I'm also afraid of being deceived. Now people mistake kindness for weakness. I hope that you are not like that, I hope that all your letters are sincere. Whoever you are, know that all my feelings and all my words to you are real. I told you what I really felt. I'm not accusing you in any way now, but please understand me too. Understand what I'm going through right now…
Anastasia!

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 15:30:23 -0400

солнце.jpg

сон.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastnastya.sp@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:10 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello.
Are you still looking for a woman?
I'm a little embarrassed, but I decided to write to you anyway.
If you are a confident person and you are free, I am ready to try to start communication.
I live in Russia, looking for a serious relationship, I want to start a family.
But, if you're married, or it's just fun for you, please don't waste my time and don't reply to this message.
Perhaps our views are the same. I would be very interested to know what country and city you are from.
I hope you will write to me. I hope you will answer me soon. Regards, Anastasia.
Anastasia, 22 years old. Lives in Kazan.

Received: from ewunbn ([77.40.2.49])
Reply-To: Anastasia <nastnastya.sp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:05:29 +0300
Organization: nastnastya.sp@gmail.com

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

photo-2023-04-17-17-53-11.jpg

..... pic beside her Emailaddy and we got her ass

..... From: Anastasia <206602016@eniac.edu.br>

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:55 pm

..... from 419

Hi. I'm glad we have a connection with you now. It's much more convenient for me to communicate here. In the 21st century, people are addicted to social networks and messengers. They wake up and look at their phone first, they can't live without a phone and the Internet. I don't want to be like everyone else, I want to wake up and not look at my phone, but to see a beloved man next to me who will support me and give me motivation for the
whole day. I can't find a man in real life, because all men on the first date only want sex. And that's why I decided to register on a dating site. And what brought you to a dating site? My name is Anastasia, my friends just call me Nastya and you can call me that =) I am 22 years old. How can I call you? I live in Russia, in the city of Kazan. I am a very kind and sociable person, I like to talk about different topics, unless of course
I see that the interlocutor also wants this. Therefore, I ask you, if something does not suit you, and you are not interested in communication, then tell me about it right away so that we both do not waste time in vain. And for my part, I will say that I liked you and I would be glad to get to know each other better. I will be waiting for your answer with impatience.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:41:52 +0200

photo-205345.jpg

photo-286787.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:33 pm

Hi xxxxx.
I am very glad to see your reply letter, my mood has even lifted a little. How are you doing?
I work as an administrator in a beauty salon, my job is not particularly hard, but sometimes there are a lot of clients and not all are good at communication. And who do you work for?
It's hard to call my favorite activity a hobby, it's so to say, a combination of pleasant with useful. I'm crazy about cooking. Cooking relaxes after a hard day's work. I like to cook different pies and cakes for the holidays. And in general, I like home cooking more than eating in a restaurant. Do you know how to cook? What kind of food do you prefer?
In general, I hope that soon I will cook for my beloved man and children. But right now it's very hard to believe. Since I've only met guys who were only interested in bed. They are not interested in long-term relationships and a family hearth. And I don't understand, are these guys only in Russia or are they everywhere like this? And since I'm already 22, this is the age when you need to think about your family. I want to see support and support with me, to be like behind a stone wall. To receive care and warmth, to have a loving man around. So that I would give all of myself to the family and so would he. But such love seems to me to happen only in a fairy tale. Personally, I am skeptical about love. Do you believe in love yourself? I wish you a good day and am waiting for a reply letter.
Your friend, Anastasia

..... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 16:45:02 +0200

ghrtytwyeq.jpg

photo-20098-90.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:53 pm

Hello xxxxxx again. I am very glad to read your answer. How are you? What's new? Is everything okay at home and at work?
I didn't tell you, I live alone, I rent an apartment. My parents divorced when I was 4 years old. And when I turned 10, everyone went to live separately and I stayed to live with my grandmother. But I don't even get upset, it taught me to be independent from childhood and hope only for myself) The love of my parents was replaced by my grandparents. And I think one of the main reasons for my skeptical attitude to love is the relationship of my parents. The only reason I still try to believe in love is because I know what kind of love I am capable of showing. Because of this, I am very afraid that my love may be taken advantage of. Do you understand me?
And what kind of relationship do you have with your family? I hope everything is fine, because family, I think it's very important. And only they can be relied upon in this difficult time.
I wanted our communication to take place not only from letters, but also from photographs. Could you send me your photos. I don't have much time to go to some kind of sports, but most of all I like dancing or yoga, and sometimes I go to the gym.
I hope my interest in you didn't scare you off. I ask because for me, communication in this way is very unusual. And I ask so many questions because, in this way, I think we will be able to get to know each other better.
Looking forward to the answer. :)))

..... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 16:01:48 +0200

photo-202867876.jpg

photo-20867879.jpg

photo-20875856.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 01, 2023 4:32 pm

Hello, my dear Internet friend! I didn't get your photos, which is why I'm a little upset.
Tell me about your past relationships. I hope that you will answer all my questions honestly. I hate people who lie.
I think that lying is baseness in people's communication. I understand that at this distance it will be difficult for
you to trust my words. But I assure you that I'm only telling you the truth. Since my grandmother was brought up and lived in the USSR, life and people there were completely different. The upbringing and mentality is completely different from the world where you and I live. She tried to impart Soviet upbringing to me as much as possible. Adopt the values that were important before. When virginity was a virtue. What about now? Look at the 16-17 year old girls now, for them to be a virgin is a shame. Now people have completely different values. I am very grateful to my grandmother for her upbringing. And I will raise my child as well. Without evil envy and enjoy
what you have. What do you think about the current generation?
Since a friendly correspondence has started between us at the moment. I want to warn you right away that I am the kind of person who always speaks directly. Because of this, people take offense at me. But personally, my opinion is that it is much easier to communicate directly. Than to confuse not clear hints. How do you feel about this?
Now I want to tell you right away that I don't like men who are only interested in sex. Yes, sex is an integral part of a relationship, which is very important. And this is one of the very important parts, but some men put sex first. I want to say right away that I do not support this in any way. And I don't like horny men at all. As for the girl, the girl should always decorate the guy. It should be a highlight. In public, she should always look very gallant and beautiful. But to be only with your man.
And when a girl stayed with a man outside the door in the bedroom, then she should be a girl without complexes.
I hope you understand what I'm talking about. In general, how do you feel about sex?
I hug you, your Internet friend Anastasia. :) It's very interesting how you will react to this letter.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 18:32:20 +0200

photo-20286786.jpg

дом, милый дом.jpg

фонтан.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 02, 2023 4:39 pm

..... I understand only that our beloved "Nastya" must look for the real Anastasiya Orehova for the Videocall, otherwise it will be ridiculously

Hello, dear xxxxxx.
I am pleased to see your answer. I hope you're doing well. I really like our communication. Maybe in the future our communication will grow into something more. What do you think about this?
I thought a lot and decided that we can move on to a new stage of communication.
So how do you like the idea of making a video call in the WhatsApp app? I would like to see you in real life, but at the moment we can only do it this way: (How do you like this idea? Please send me your phone number so that I can add you and be able to call you via video link. We will also be able to exchange small messages there. But I'm asking you to keep writing to me here. In Whatsapp, I can't always answer you, because there I answer the questions of our salon customers. I hope you understand me.
By the way, do you have a dream? I dream I want to meet a person who will love me and whom I will love. With whom we will build a happy family. I dream how my beloved man will wake me up with kisses in the morning, and in the evening I will fall asleep on his shoulder)))
It will be interesting for me to know what you think about all this.
Sending warm hugs!
Nastya.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 18:32:20 +0200

photo-2065655.jpg

photo-20978980.jpg

вай.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 03, 2023 2:28 pm

Hi. Glad to see your letter again. :)
I want to tell you that it is still very unusual for me to exchange letters with you over such a long distance.
And you know, I still have the feeling that I'm somehow imposing. I hope that's not the case :)
Tell me how's your day? What's new for you today?
Why didn't you give me your whatsapp number? would you like to see each other on a video call? I hope that in
the next letter you will give me your number.
To be honest, it seems to me that with every letter I understand that I'm getting attached to you. I do not know how it will sound to you, but you know that I try to tell you only the truth. Whatever it is. What I am most afraid of is that kindness and a good attitude towards a person in the modern world are very often used. I hope you're not like that. It seems to me that you are a decent man. I like the way you look at this life. Our opinion very often coincides with you.
Today I have a quiet day, there were few customers. But one unpleasant client ruined the day. She asked to do makeup, which is called "Strobing". But after she was done. She started swearing, ruined everyone's mood. The master made her a great makeup. She started to get hysterical because in her mind he would look different. She was offered to change everything and make a different makeup. But she made a real scandal. As a result, she did not pay. I had to pay for it, since I am an administrator.. Everyone warned her at once that she had twisted in her head, it does not always work out in reality. I don't understand such people. It was very disappointing. I am writing to you and I will dilute a little from this situation.
I am glad that our communication is developing. You have become very close to me in this short period of time. But I read on the Internet that when you find a person who really suits you, it doesn't take much time to find a common connection with him.
Most importantly, I really hope that we don't have secrets from each other. And we communicate on full trust.
I wish you a good mood.
your anastasia.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 17:00:20 +0200

.... her Yola-pics already posted 23.07.21

Return to “Russian scammers”