It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatiana; <fairytatiana12@gmail.com/fairytatia@hotmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:16 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Good day, mysterious stranger.
What city do you live in?
How are you doing these days of pandemic? How is the situation with this covid-19 in your country?
Or do you live in the country? I live in Russian Federation. Have you ever been to Russia?
My classmate gave me advice to find a friend on the Internet. I followed her advice and found you. My classmate now lives abroad with her beloved man. And they are happy together.
Please do not forget send me your pictures. Attaching my images to you. I think, you will love.
How do you rate my appearance on a 10-point scale?
I hope, you do not allow charming, but very lonely girl miss.
Please write me to my primary address: fairytatiana12@gmail.com
All the best to you!
Bye-bye, new girlfriend Tatiana.

Received: from [81.16.140.225] ([81.16.140.225])
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:36:14 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

mNVfpfM.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <fairytatiana12@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:44 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Greetings, mysterious stranger.
What city do you live in?
How do you live these days of pandemic? How is the situation with this covid-19 in your country?
Or do you live away from the bustle of the city? I was born and live in Russian Federation. Have you ever been to Russian Federation?
My classmate gave me advice to find a friend on the "world wide web". I followed her advice and found you. My classmate now lives abroad with her beloved man. They are very comfortable together.
Don't forget send me your images. Sending my pictures to you. I hope, you will like.
How do you rate my appearance on a 10-point scale?
Hopefully, you don't let good, but lonely girl to be sad.
Answer me to my mail address: fairytatiana12@gmail.com
All the best to you!
Bye-bye, your new friend Tatiana.

Received: from [45.129.198.225] ([45.129.198.225])
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:51:57 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatiana; <fairytatiana12@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:22 pm

.... finally from DMF

Unfortunately, I found your email in the SPAM (BASKET) folder. I don't know why this happened. I was upset
that I lost your email. But I transferred your email to INBOX. I hope now your letters will not be lost.
What are you looking for on the internet? Maybe I am what you are looking for? (SMILE) I'm a single woman.
I am a friendly, open and pleasant woman. You seemed like a nice man to me. I don't want to lose our acquaintance. OK xxxxxx?
How much do you want to find and meet a new and cool woman? I want to start communicating with an interesting, kind person. Do you fit my criteria? Do you enjoy meeting new people? How often do you meet
new people? Can we find common topics for communication?
I wish to post you some my pics. I sure you will be glad viewing my pictures. I also need to see your pictures. Please send me your pictures!

POSTSCRIPTUM: Have a great Wednesday

Received: from [10.7.0.2] ([194.110.84.194]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks+NordVPN-Proxy
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:00:56 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-001125.jpg

IMG-001232.jpg

IMG-001306.jpg

...... Pic 2

Анюта Кудрявцева - Рязань

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/anyuta-kudryavceva-ryazan-296843554.html

https:/ /vk-baza.ru/id296843554

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/anyuta-kudryavceva/296843554/

https:/ /vk.com/id296843554

RPO is Надежда Примакова/Nadezhda Primakova - Анапа, Россия ... married since 05.10.18 + 1 Child

https:/ /vk.com/id149439538

.instagram.com/b.nadya/

https:/ /taplink.cc/stories_marketing

https:/ /vkpage.com/id149439538

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/nadezhda-primakova-anapa-149439538.html

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/nadezhda-primakova/149439538/

..... her Husband (Eventmanager) Алексей Примаков:

.instagram.com/a_primakov/

https:/ /taplink.cc/a_primakov

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:27 pm

.... 15 min. later

I seek an decent and honest man. I am looking for a serious man. You have serious intentions? I have very serious intentions. I'm asking you to take me seriously. ok xxxxxx?
What languages can you speak? I speak English well. I also understand a little German. What is your real name? Where are you now?
I want to know about your relationships with women. You're a single guy? Do you have a serious relation with someone now? Are you ready to start a future connection with anyone?

I'm expecting your an answer

Received: from [10.7.0.2] ([194.110.84.194])
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:15:01 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-001125.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:01 pm

I use this mailbox to write letters to my friends. I feel very lonely. There is no person next to me with whom
I could share my secrets. I would like to feel close people. Solid shoulder.
I want to hope you are a good xxxxxx man! The thing is, I know almost nothing about you. I want to admit to you xxxxxx that you are not the first person I communicate with on the Internet. Before you, two men wrote
me e-mails on the Internet. But now I have no connection with them. I wrote to you by accident.
I live in the small provincial town of Tevriz. I want to ask you to send me more of your photos. This will allow me to better represent you for who you really are! I want to see the person with whom
I communicate.
If you have any further interest in me xxxxx, I would appreciate your prompt response from you.
I insist on continuing our acquaintance. I take a step towards getting to know you. Also I expect some steps from you xxxxxxx.

PS: I wish you a happy Friday!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([194.110.84.169])
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:26:44 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

Tevriz is an urban locality (a work settlement) and the administrative center of the Tevrizsky District in Omsk Oblast, Russia. Population: 6,986 

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 pm

.... immediately her answer but too daft to read Mail ... all questions already answered

I'm glad to write to you this Friday! I'm glad to see your xxxxx answer. This shows your interest in me.
What are your intentions in online dating? Do you have friendly interests? In fact, I am a modern beautiful lady.
And I'm sure that soon I will be able to find a good man all over the web. I will definitely send you photos.
And then I'll tell you a lot more about me.
I like people who have a sense of humor. Do you have a sense of xxxxxx humor? Jokes and anecdotes cheer you up, and a real smile is the best indicator of friendliness. For example, I am smiling now as I write this email!
I smile at the fact that I have the opportunity to get to know you xxxxxx.
I like an active lifestyle. In all likelihood, I have no bad habits. I do not drink alcohol. I have never smoked.
I have always tried to monitor my health. Do you have good and bad habits?
Please write to me about your life as well. What is your xxxxxx hobby? How was your fate, your life?
Where have you worked all your life? Where do you work now? What do you do after work? Have you always lived and live in the same city? Or did you live in different cities? Do you prefer to live in a large city or in a village?
Tatiana

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([194.110.84.169])
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:15:40 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-02434743.jpg

IMG-02434756.jpg

IMG-02434761.jpg

IMG-02434775.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:44 pm

I am very glad to see your letter xxxxxx. New day, new thoughts, new emotions. It's so cool! I really like to continue our communication. And I read your letters with great interest, my friend xxxxx! In fact, I am looking for true friendship in the hope of a serious relationship with a decent person who will respect me.
I try to eat porridge in the morning. It gives me a burst of energy for the whole day. I woke up early today.
I did my morning exercises and cooked oatmeal. Mom always said that life is long and we should be able to cook food. Can you cook for yourself at home? Or do you prefer to visit cafes, public canteens? If you try my homemade food, you will always only eat at home. I cook really well. I try to eat healthy foods, I try not to eat fatty and heavy foods. It helps keep me healthy. Because I plan to live a long and happy life!))
I live with my mother in a modest two-room apartment. By the way, I want to tell you about another member of my family. This is my smoky cat BOSS! Here is such an interesting nickname for my cat. He is very playful. He is always waiting for me from work. Do you have any xxxxxx pets? Do you like pets? In this letter I am sending you a photo with my cat BOSS :) I hope you like it. I hope you write a comment about this. I think everyone loves animals. Even the greatest haters will have a soft spot for the animal. I will be very glad to see your photos, especially with your pets.
Your friend Tatiana

PS: I will be pleased to see more of your photos.

Received: from [10.7.3.4] ([194.110.84.194])
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:59:23 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-003024.jpg

IMG-003105.jpg

IMG-003167.jpg

IMG-003184.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:47 pm

.... 24 min. later

What do you usually do in your free time? How do you and your friends usually relax? I try sometimes to go to the pool when I have free time. I believe that sports are very healthy. It strengthens the body and spirit. It will be interesting for me to know about your hobbies in sports. As a child, I took part in table tennis competitions. But later I stopped it.
I am now 30 years old. My birthday is September 22nd. But I believe that my psychological age is much older.
I had a difficult childhood, so I had to grow up early. My interests are music, dancing, swimming. In life I am
a very funny and sociable woman. I work as a choreographer in a dance studio in my small town. I like my job.
I wish you good mood. Write to me, don't forget about me xxxxx! I will be waiting for your answer. I hope you will answer my letters today.
Regards your friend Tatiana

Received: from [10.7.3.4] ([194.110.84.194])
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:23:34 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm

You wrote me a letter, and I'm glad! :) What did you do today? I want to know more about you and your life Bryan! Are you interested in learning about me and my life? I want to know more about what you do every day. How does your day start? Do you wake up early? How does your typical day usually go? Do you want to know how my day usually goes? You just need to ask about it. You already know xxxxx that I live with my mom. I don't have a dad.
I have a very interesting job. I have several groups, from children to adults. I teach them certain dances. I have a creative profession. The choreographer must be a good organizer and creative master. I love to dance, and it helps me to achieve harmony in my life. Thus, I am a sincere and open woman. I think this is important in communication between people. Do you agree with me xxxxxx? Are you a hardworking and responsible man?
What other entertainment do you have xxxxxx? How do people usually relax and have fun in your country? I like spending my free time in nature. I love picnic and camping. I like to observe nature. What nature is where you live xxxxxx? I've never seen a mountain. Have you been in the mountains? It is beautiful there?
I want to meet a man with serious intentions. The problem is that all men look at me only externally. Therefore, I cannot find a man who will appreciate my inner world. I am very lonely and not enough masculine warmth. But I'm glad I can write you xxxxx letters. I decided to use internet search for a companion because
I didn't have much free time to look for friends or companions in my daily real life, because my job takes time. Life is too short and I am not here to play games, dramas, or waste time. Do you understand me xxxxxx? Why did you start dating on the Internet?
I will wait for your letters. Hug you. Your Tatiana
Answer to me honestly. You told the real event from your life. Or did you negotiate some movie? It's amazing.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([194.110.84.194])
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:25:54 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-004099.jpg

IMG-004178.jpg

IMG-004235.jpg

IMG-004487.jpg

...... Pics taken here:

Старый парк
Адрес: Геленджик, ул. Революционная, напротив кафе "Шоколад"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

... here we've the same Writer/Secretary, same Colour, same offset Text:

Yulia; <iuljullaarch@gmail.com/iuljullaarch@hotmail.com>

https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=138632

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:40 pm

How are you today? Tell me xxxxxx how was your day? What's new in your life? I'm all good. I hope you are doing well. I am very pleased to receive your letter. I want to know as much as possible about you and see your photos more often.
The idea of ​​online dating came to me unexpectedly. A few months ago, my cousin (sister) Daria and I were sitting in a cafe drinking tea. Daria says that nowadays online dating is becoming more and more popular among people. A classmate of hers met her husband on a dating site. Her husband is from Spain. Now they are happy! To me, they are an example that it is real to find happiness on the Internet! To be honest, at first I did not want to have a connection with a person from another country for the reason that my blood father was from Germany. He did a mean act! This man abandoned my mother when my mother was pregnant with me. Therefore, I did not want to start communication on the Internet. I thought that in other countries all men are as mean, hypocritical and selfish as my father. But Daria said there are also many kind and affectionate men in other countries. I believe that you are a kind, affectionate and decent man xxxxxx. Am I really my friend xxxxxx?
Do you like watching xxxxxx movies? What genre do you like? Tell us about your movie preferences. Do you have a favorite xxxxxx movie? Are you a fan of visiting Cinema? Or do you prefer to watch a movie at home, wrapped in a warm blanket and pouring a mug of hot tea or coffee? I like comedies, action films and sad romantic love films. I love to watch the movie "Hachi: A Dog's Tale". This is my favorite movie. I also really liked both parts of the movie "Three Steps Above Heaven". Are you fond of any TV shows? I used to love watching Brazilian romance television series about love. Most of all I liked these series: "CLONE", "SLAVE ISAURA" and "CRUEL ANGEL". Previously, I had a dream - to play some role in a Brazilian love TV series. If you were invited to act in films, what role would you play xxxxxx? And in which movie? Which movie or series do you want to see the sequel?
I will hope that my letter always brings you a good mood!
Yours friend Tatiana

Received: from [10.7.0.2] ([194.110.84.252])
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:54:35 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IMG-005099.jpg

IMG-005129.jpg

IMG-005288.jpg

IMG-005628.jpg

IMG-005811.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <fairytatia@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 pm

I insulted you something xxxxxx? You do not want to communicate with me? What news in your life, in your country? Where are you now xxxxxx?

Received: from [10.11.11.2] (188.126.89.77)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:26:04 +0300
Reply-To: Tatiana <fairytatia@hotmail.com>

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

You do not write me a long time ago xxxxxx. This is sad. But this is your choice. You only need to say why you do not want to correspond with me more. I am an adequate woman. I'll understand everything. By the way, how was your week xxxxxx? What are your plans for this weekend?

Received: from [10.19.11.2] (188.126.89.149)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:24:40 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:25 pm

And why did you stop writing me xxxxxx? Do you remember my previous letters? Do you specifically ignore me? Or are there any reasons for it? For what purpose did you start a correspondence with me if you do not want to communicate with me xxxxxx?

Received: from [10.6.11.2] (188.126.89.40)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:51:37 +0300

NORDVPN-L20200820
Packethub S.A.
TT1 Datacenter UG
Helsinki
Finland

Return to “Russian scammers”