It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yulia; <iuljullaarch@gmail.com/iuljullaarch@hotmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:54 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Greetings, beautiful stranger.
What city do you live in?
How do you live these days of coronavirus? How is the situation with this virus in your city?
Or do you live in the country? I was born and live in Rus. Have you ever visited Russia?
My classmate gave me advice to find a friend on the "world wide web". I listened to her and found you. My girlfriend now lives abroad with her man. They are a very harmonious and happy couple.
Please do not forget attach me your photos. Attaching my photos to you. I think, you will like.
Can you rate my picture on a scale of ten?
I think, you don't let charming, but lonely girl miss.
Please write me to my primary address: iuljullaarch@gmail.com
Good mood!
Waiting for an answer, your new friend Yulia.

Received: from [45.129.198.198] ([45.129.198.198])
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:37:33 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

7r5aY.jpg ..... 14/07/21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yulia; <iuljullaarch@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:45 pm

.... with new Emailaddress

Sorry, I get your message in the SPAM. I don't suspect for what reason. I was disappointed that I lost your mail. But I dragged your email to inbox folder. I hope that now your mails will not be miss.
What are you looking for on the internet? Maybe I am what you are looking for? (SMILE) I'm a single woman.
I am a friendly, open and pleasant woman. You seemed like a nice man to me. I don't want to lose our acquaintance. OK xxxxxx?
How badly do you wish to find and meet a thoughtful and sincere woman? I want to start companionship with
an interesting, kind person. Do you fit my request? You nice to meet new people? How often do you meet new people? We can find common topics of your own?
I want to send you some of my images. I hope you enjoy seeing my pics. I also want to see your photos. Please show me your pics!
Have a nice day this Tuesday

Received: from [10.5.0.2] (89.40.183.228)
Reply-To: Iulia <iuljullaarch@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:24:20 +0200

SC-BESTNET-SERVICE-SRL
Petrisor Negoita
Bestnet Service SRL
Bucharest, Romania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

.... 20 min. later

Sorry if I'm a little annoying :)

Received: from [10.5.0.2] (89.40.183.228)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:44:26 +0200

SC-BESTNET-SERVICE-SRL
Petrisor Negoita
Bestnet Service SRL
Bucharest, Romania

DSC02827.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yulia; <iuljullaarch@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

... here we've the same Writer/Secretary, same Colour, same offset Text:

Tatiana; <fairytatiana12@gmail.com>

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=138629

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:07 pm

... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

What did you do today xxxxx? What is your mood?
I am glad to write you this Wednesday! I am pleased to see your answer xxxxxx. This shows your interest in me. What are your intentions in online dating? Do you have friendly interests? In fact, I am a modern beautiful lady. And I'm sure that soon I will be able to find a good man all over the web. I will definitely send you photos. And then I'll tell you a lot more about me.
I do not have a sister named Tatina. I expected you send me your photos, but I did not see your photos. Why? Did you forget to send your photos? I hope that in the next letter you will send me your photos, because it will be only a plus to our acquaintance!
I like people who have a sense of humor. Do you have a sense of humor xxxxx? Jokes and anecdotes cheer you up, and a real smile is the best indicator of friendliness. For example, I am smiling now as I write this email!
I smile at the fact that I have the opportunity to get to know you xxxxxx.
I like an active lifestyle. In all likelihood, I have no bad habits. I do not drink alcohol. I have never smoked.
I have always tried to monitor my health. Do you have good and bad habits?
Please write to me about your life as well. What is your hobby xxxxxx? How was your destiny, your life? Where have you worked all your life? Where do you work now? What do you do after work? Do you prefer to live in a large city or in a village?
Iulia

Received: from [10.5.0.2] (89.40.183.230)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:16:59 +0200

SC-BESTNET-SERVICE-SRL
Petrisor Negoita
Bestnet Service SRL
Bucharest, Romania

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulia; <iuljullaarch@gmail.com/iuljullaarch@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:19 pm

.... 12 min. later

Have you already received my letter today xxxxxx?
I use this mailbox to write letters to my friends. I feel very lonely. There is no person next to me with whom I could share my secrets. I would like to feel close people. Solid shoulder.
I want to hope you are a good man xxxxxx The thing is, I know almost nothing about you. I want to confess to you that you are not the first person I communicate with on the Internet. Before you two men wrote me e-mails on the Internet. But now I have no connection with them. I wrote to you by accident.
I live in a small provincial town called Talitsa. I want to ask you to send me more of your photos. This will allow me to better represent you for who you really are! I want to see the person with whom I communicate. If you have any further interest in me xxxxxx, I would appreciate your prompt response from you.
I insist on continuing our acquaintance. I take a step towards getting to know you. Also I expect some steps from you xxxxxx.

PS: I wish you a happy Wednesday!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] (89.40.183.230)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:29:01 +0200

SC-BESTNET-SERVICE-SRL
Petrisor Negoita
Bestnet Service SRL
Bucharest, Romania

DSC-0012.jpg

DSC-0013.jpg

DSC-0015.jpg

DSC-0017.jpg

...... Катерина Анисимова/Katerina Anisimova from Yola

https:/ /vk.com/id392133329

https:/ /onli-vk.ru/id392133329

Return to “Russian scammers”