It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anuta; <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:40 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

It's really hot this summer, when will this heat go down already?!
Now the most popular product fans and air conditioners are probably the top seller this summer.
The only thing that saves me from this heat is air conditioning, and how do you escape from this heat?%%]
You must have thought I was trying to sell you something. Ha ha! No,no,no,no!
I'm not a salesman and I'm not selling anything, I just want to get to know you better and get to know you. How do you feel about that?
I think would be a good time to do that.
I want to introduce myself, I'm Anuta.
Now I'm 32 and I'm divorced.
I don't want flirting and I have no time for games. I see no point in it and no perspective. Serious relationships and family building are important to me now.
If you are serious like me and looking for a serious relationship, I will be glad to have communication with you.
I'm looking for a serious man and I hope you are this person.
Where are you from, where do you live now, what are your hobbies?
I sent you some fresh pictures of me, please check them out. I hope you send me yours too.
I hope to see your message in my inbox.

.......................................................................................................................
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de
la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.
Evite imprimir este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario.

This email and any file attached to it (when applicable) contain(s) confidential information that is exclusively addressed to its recipient(s). If you are not the indicated recipient, you are informed that reading, using, disseminating and/or copying it without authorisation is forbidden in accordance with the legislation in effect.
If you have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending
it to their email address.
Avoid printing this message if it is not absolutely necessary.

Received: from eaagnu (192.210.236.179)
Reply-To: Anutka <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 23:23:04 +0200
Return-Path: lsosinalde@indra.es
X-Originating-IP: [192.210.236.179]

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

re-ojw.jpg

Title: .instagram.com/p/BnZanEon9WY/

Subject: .instagram.com/p/BnZanEon9WY/

Author: panitatiana;

...... RPO is Татьяна Панченко

.instagram.com/panitatiana/

https:/ /twitter.com/panitatiana

https:/ /vk.com/id3866448
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:46 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Now the most popular product fans and air conditioners are probably the top seller this summer.
The only thing that saves me from this heat is air conditioning, and how do you escape from this heat?%%]
You must think I'm some kind of salesman? You guessed wrong.
I'm not selling anything, I just want to get to know you better. How do you feel about getting to know each other?
We haven't talked before, but why don't we fix that?
My name is Anechka.
I don't want flirting and I have no time for games. I see no point in it and no perspective. Serious relationships and family building are important to me now.
If you are serious like me and looking for a serious relationship, I will be glad to have communication with you.
I hope my requirements have not discouraged you from writing me ;)
Where do you live now? Tell me, what are your hobbies?
I sent you some of my fresh photos, I hope you like them and send me yours in back message.
I'll wait for your reply, be brave.

.....................................................................................................................
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de
la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.

This email and any file attached to it (when applicable) contain(s) confidential information that is exclusively addressed to its recipient(s). If you are not the indicated recipient, you are informed that reading, using, disseminating and/or copying it without authorisation is forbidden in accordance with the legislation in effect.
If you have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending

Received: from eaagnu (192.210.236.179)
Reply-To: Anutka <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 23:23:04 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

pgkjldf.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:18 pm

.... with the first Pic in DMF

Maybe you thought I was trying to sell you something.
I'm not a salesman and I'm not selling anything, I just want to get to know you better and get to know you. How do you feel about that?
I don't know you and I haven't talked to you. I'd like to fix that.
I'm Anutka.
I don't need flirting and I'm not looking for a pen pal relationship, I'm looking for my future, I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are as committed as me, you are 40+ and looking for a serious relationship, I will be glad to know each other more.
I think my criteria for you has not discouraged you from writing me ;)
I sent you some fresh pictures of me, please check them out. I hope you send me yours too.

....................................................................................................................

Received: from wybsgk (192.210.236.179)
Reply-To: Hanka <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 04:09:18 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ania; <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:31 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

You must think I'm some kind of salesman? You guessed wrong.
I think would be a good time to do that.
My name is Ania.
I don't need flirting and I'm not looking for a pen pal relationship, I'm looking for my future, I'm looking for a serious relationship.
I hope my requirements have not discouraged you from writing me ;)
I sent you some of my fresh photos, I hope you like them and send me yours in back message.

...................................................................................................................

la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar
inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.

If you have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending it to their email address.

Received: from yhyu (192.210.236.179)
Reply-To: Hanutka <mss.anna.15@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 04:09:21 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

Return to “Russian scammers”