It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina Fedorova; <lovirinka3@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <lovirinka3@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
How is your day going? Hope everything is going well? Does the weather offend you?
We are doing well, only today we are not very lucky with the weather, because the rain continues. Autumn comes into its own more and more quickly. Even yesterday, when I was going home after work, I decided to collect yellow leaves from a maple tree in the park, collected it, brought it home and now decorates my room. Everything around is turning into bright colors, but this means that winter is coming very soon and it will be necessary to dress warmer. I love nature very much, I appreciate and always want to take care and help.
I always try to plant trees in the park and at home in spring and autumn, so that life around us and for our future generation is more beautiful than it is now. We live once, and we must leave behind a better and more beautiful life. So that our children, our future generation can understand the price of happiness and purity.
I love you and miss you.
I also want our relationship to always have pure and sincere love, because without this, the relationship will be bad. I want us to always be able to understand each other, if there is a dispute, we can always find a common solution. I am for such a good relationship, and what do you think, my dear xxxxxx? I was born and live in equality, therefore, the decision should be not only from a man, but a woman also has her own voice. I hope that our relationship will be strong and strong, and we will be able to achieve the heights of happiness and love.
For me, happiness will be when I am next to you, I can kiss your tender red lips and snuggle up to your chest! This is my dream!!!!
I love you, I sincerely wish you a good day and may this day be as happy as our eternal strong love.
Your love Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.167.100])
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 12:22:42 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

L0vph-Nv3-Dlc.jpg

n-MSa-IBs-YGTw.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How are you? What weather do you have?
I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is also normal, +9 and there is no sun, and there are clouds overhead.
The days fly by very quickly, the swallows have already begun to fly to warm countries, and all migratory birds prepare for the winter and fly away, and those who stay with us eat well to survive the winter. This is how nature works with us, and we need to adapt and get used to it. We cannot control wind, rain. But we can decide our fate, sometimes we just need to take this difficult step, and there will be happiness and love. And someone can fall into the abyss, from where it is impossible to get out on their own. Therefore, I want that everything we do, we are fighting for our future, and only the happiness, love and joy that you and I deserve lies ahead of us. Thank you for the beautiful letter, I liked it. My dear, tell me, can you take your photo for me?
There are many obstacles and difficulties in life, but we must be stronger than this, and go towards our goal, and we still achieve it.
I want to always bring you joy and happiness. So that you are the most beautiful man on the planet, and you always know how to succeed and be happy. Because I am tired of being alone, I look at friends, acquaintances, they have their own family, they have their loved one and a life partner. I am alone, so it is very difficult for me, and I want to get out of this life, and find true love and happiness.
I hope that very soon I can come to you, my love xxxxxx, and this will be a gift in our life, I hope that I will receive it very soon.
I want to wish you a pleasant day Thursday, and may this day be filled with happiness and joy. I love you very much!!!
Your love Irina.

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 11:39:02 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

0p-KBOXy1o-JQ.jpg

2-Ruh-Efsv1-Y.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello my Prince xxxxxx.
How are you? What is your mood before the weekend?
I am happy to receive your letter, it always makes me happy and warm. Today it is not raining, and the temperature is not bad +8, and the sun is looking a little, but it is also sad that the heating was not turned on in our apartment, and we have to freeze. I believe that if the temperature is low, then the heating should be turned on, but the state does not do this, probably, it is waiting for the snow to fall and only then will they turn on the heat. We always do this in Russia, in the summer they turn off the hot water, and in the fall they do not turn on the heat in the apartments. You have to endure and dress warmly. But I try to move, do exercises in the morning, and also prepare delicious food that keeps me warm here. My dear, I also don’t want to communicate only by mail, do you understand? I also want a real meeting with you, to see you live and in reality, and not write letters all the time, you know? My dear, what do you think about how we can meet and be together? What do you think about me being able to come to you?
For the weekend I plan to go to my parents and I hope that it is warmer there, there is a real Russian stove, and you can warm up. I will convey my warm congratulations to my parents and wish you good health on your behalf. They will be glad to hear about you my dear!
How I want to be next to you now, so that you hug and kiss me tightly, I want you to always be by my side, and every day there will be a holiday for me, because I can enjoy love with you, which I represent, I think and I fantasize. I am sincerely happy that I have such a person as you Bryan, and I am sure that very soon I will be in your arms.
The most important thing is not to give up in front of difficulties, and go to your goal, and I think that together we are achieving this, and we reach the long-awaited gift, to be together !!!
I want to sincerely wish you a good day Friday, I will be waiting for your letter, but I am sure that I can receive your answer, and your new photos! I will wait for sincerity. I love you very much!!!
Your beautiful woman Irina.

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:05:03 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

4-Hq-TB0-Ebb-A.jpg

Fram-G6l-A1n-I.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How are you? What weather do you have? I am happy that Monday has come, and with great joy I can write to you my letter, my thoughts, fantasies.
I sincerely want you to know how much I love you, and you are the only man I love so much. I love you and miss you. My dear, I understood from your letter that you do not mind our meeting with you? Therefore, I can learn about the trip to you and about my vacation and come to you, right?
Everything is fine with me, my health is also in order, and the weather has become cool, the temperature reaches +9 degrees, it is cloudy.
The weekend went well, I could enjoy the weekend a little. Parents asked me to convey warm congratulations to you, and wished you good health and wished you success at work. How was your weekend? What did you do, you were able to rest and gain strength? I thought about you all the time, about our love with you, and I missed all this weekend. I hope that we can be together soon and we will be a happy couple with you forever.
I also sincerely hope that in our life with you there will be changes for the better, and you and I will be able to find the most real happiness and love.
I thank that in my life there is such a wonderful man like you xxxxxx. I love you very much, and every day I dream of that wonderful day where I will jump into your arms and kiss you hard.
I wish you a wonderful start to a new week, and may it be successful and happy.
I love you!
Your beautiful woman Irina.

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:05:03 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

Kvifq8zh16-A.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
How are you? What's your weather? I am very glad to receive your letter, thank you very much.
I'm fine, the weather has changed a little, the sky is overcast, and there is no sun, and the temperature is +6.
I hope that it will not rain and the sun will soon appear and will continue to delight us, as your letters delight me every day. I love you and miss you. I think a lot about you, about you and me. I am also happy to have you in my life. I love you.
Yesterday evening I walked in the park, it was nice to see how autumn came to us and all the trees became different colors, and soon they will be naked, as all the leaves will fall out. I sat on the bench, watched couples and families walk together and I felt bored and sad that I was not with you, I also want to be with you and find happiness with you, so that we are also a happy family. Each also has its own problems, each has its own joy and happiness. I also very much want to be happy, I want to be as soon as possible in your arms, and just give my love, my care and tenderness for you xxxxxx. I dream that you become my husband, and we, as one family, move together through this life.
You change my life, you show different sides of happiness, I am happy and grateful to you for this, I could believe that there is love thanks to you, that there is happiness. And I am sure that we will be able to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles on our way very soon to be together.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful Tuesday and may my letter be the decoration of your wonderful day! I love you! I send a million tender kiss, I hug you!
Your princess Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.178.12])
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:09:33 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

Ouz2-DRLPAVA.jpg

P-N5ld-Iq-RVY.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
How is your day? How are you? Are you all right?
I'm glad to know that you also thought about the meeting. This is a serious moment for us. I am pleased that you understand the need for this meeting. This meeting will be essential for the development of our relationship. Meeting in person will help us get to know each other better. It will also help us understand our feelings and what we can do with you in the future. You are a special person. I want a serious relationship with you.
I thought a lot about how to make our meeting.
Today I learned that you can travel to your country with a medical visa. Nowadays, many people fly this way.
I learned that it is necessary to indicate the purpose of my visit to your country, a health examination in your country or a visit to a sanatorium. This is absolutely all legal and I can be released from Russia, and I can freely fly to your country. My dear xxxxxx, I think this is a good idea for organizing our meeting, because we have been waiting for so long when we can meet. I would like to ask you what you think so that I can fly to you soon? We have dreamed of our meeting for so long, and now there is a chance to make our meeting a reality. We must develop our relationship and we could take this chance. What do you think about it?
If you agree that I come to you:
1-write me your details address and full name.
2-where should I come to you, the nearest airport with you.
3-if I come to you in 3 weeks, will you mind and you can meet me at the airport?
But upon arrival to you, I cancel the booking, and for the whole period of my visa I will live with you. So I think this is a good option so that I can come to you.
xxxxxx, you can take a vacation soon. There will be no difficulty for you with your work. You probably have an intense work schedule and it will be difficult for you to take the holidays so quickly. Then we will make our meeting with you closer to you. To make it easier for you to spend time with me. How do you think?
Does this option suit you? Write me your answer.
If this option suits you. Then I will learn about everything necessary for the trip to you.
It will be interesting for me to visit you. I have never been outside my country. It will be interesting for me to know your culture, to see your city. It will be especially interesting for me to see your house and get to know your loved ones. This will be a good step in our relationship with you.
I look forward to your letter. Irina.

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:04:06 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

Q3qlp-CVCi-Ws.jpg

z-DWTX1e-QHXg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello my man xxxxxx!!!
I am very happy to receive your letter and I am pleased to read your letter again. xxxxxx, I hope that we will be together very soon, because I am looking forward to this day.
Today I began my journey to you. Today in the afternoon I learned about what is necessary for my trip to you and I need to conclude a contract with this agency. I hope you don't mind this? It's important for me. Thank you for your data and also the address of the airport, now I know where to come to you and will save your data in order to come to you. I love you . You wrote that I was wasting my time, why do you think so?
I found out what documents I need to travel. I will contact a travel agency. It is a good travel agency that has a good reputation in our city. xxxxxx, today I was at a travel agency and found out what I need to travel to your country !!
I will receive a visa to your country in Arkhangelsk, there is a visa center.
At a travel agency, I signed a contract with a travel agency. I wrote an application for a visa and other necessary documents. The agent told me that all the paperwork would take time. This can take 8 to 10 days.
I am glad that preparations for our meeting with you have already begun. After a while, you and I will be able to meet. I am in seventh heaven !!! We will meet soon!! xxxxxxx, I thought about it for a very long time and I really wanted it to be in reality and I really hope that very soon it will be and you and I will be in each other's arms.
Have a nice day.
I will look forward to your letter. Have a nice evening.
Your Irina.

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:10:09 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:33 pm

.... I'm not upset coz I've expect this ... also we know that Friends will not help her ... its only playing of time and wasting time

Hello xxxxx.
How are you today?
I have bad news for you. I will write you everything in order.
Today, during lunchtime, I went to the agency. I told her more information about my trip to you. The agent listened to me. The agent considered everything necessary on my trip to you, I also asked the travel agency to contact you so that you would be aware of my trip and what you need to travel to you. I also miss you and think about you all the time, about you and me and our meeting with you. I want to be with you and be happy forever.
First you need to wait until all the documents are ready. After that, the agency will coordinate the date of my flight to you with the embassy. The agent will then be able to book tickets for me. There is no airport in my city. Therefore, I will have to go to Arkhangelsk by bus. From Arkhangelsk I can fly to you. It's just that my flight will consist of a transfer in Moscow.
The agent has counted everything. The cost of my trip to you will consist of the cost: tickets, documents, and individual procedures.
I will write to you in detail about this.
The cost of tickets to Arkhangelsk is 950 rubles. International passport 4000 rubles. By law, I must have round-trip tickets with me. The cost of my tickets is 34,700 rubles. I need to undergo a medical examination. The cost of a medical examination is 10,180 rubles. The cost of a visa is 8100 rubles. I also have to pay the consular fee - 7120 rubles. I also have to pay the agency to do it for me. The agency takes 6,000 rubles for the work. The total cost of my trip to you is 74,010 rubles. Yesterday I paid 14010 rubles for the agency. And I still have to pay 60,000 rubles more.
Today I was supposed to receive my salary. I went to the accounting department at my work. I asked the accountant about my salary. I was asked to wait a bit. The chief accountant came. The accountant said that I will not receive my salary this month. I can only get it after my vacation.
I told them that I need the money now. There I was told that there was nothing they could do. I was advised to go to the director. I went to the director. I told him that I could not get paid. I asked why? The director listened to me. The director said that I am not the only one who cannot receive a salary. There was a funding error. Our company will be able to receive money only after the holidays. You can't do anything about it.
xxxxxx, I am very upset with this news. I didn't expect a delay in wages. I want to tell you that I can't just leave it all. I cannot sit and do nothing. Today after work I will go to my friends and I will borrow money in order to pay for my trip. I hope I can borrow from friends. And in the end we will be together!
I was upset with the news from my job, but I will not stop. I ask you not to be upset. I will do my best to come to you.
I'm going to borrow money from friends tonight.
I am very tired today. And now I will rest a little. Sad Irina.

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:18:44 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!!
How are you??? How was your day? How are you and how are you feeling? What did you do today? I love you and miss you. You also became a special man for me and I love you.
I was delighted to receive your letter. Your letters lift my spirits. I am glad that our correspondence with you has led us to something more than simple communication.
I still can't forget what happened yesterday at work. I can’t forget the conversation with my boss so that he would give me my salary. I just needed the money for my trip to you. I really counted on this money. I thought that I would be able to come to you soon without any problems. Yesterday I went to my friends, I came to my friend, whom I already told you about in my letters. I have helped my friend many times in different situations. Anastasia told me that she had no money left as she spent all the money on herself. Anastasia's words made me very upset. After talking with my friend, I went to other friends. But, unfortunately, I was in for a failure there too. I was very sad because none of my friends can help me. In Russia, few people can have such an amount of money to borrow. xxxxxx, I will not give up and will try to do my best.
Tomorrow I will go to my parents and ask for help from them. But I'm not sure that my parents have that amount of money, since my parents do not work. My parents are unemployed and receive a pension. But maybe they can help me. My parents try to do everything to make me happy. If tomorrow my parents can help me, then I can give them the money back as soon as I receive my salary. I will try to do everything to make our meeting come true. Perhaps tomorrow I will have better news than today.
I really want to come to you and spend a lot of time with you. I will look forward to your letter to me. What do you think about it??? I only think about you all the time. You are always on my mind.
Always yours Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.167.133])
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:03:47 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:47 pm

.... are we surprised at the result? Definitely not and I told her that it will come in this way

Hello xxxxxx!!!
How are you??? How was your day? What have you been doing today? I am incredibly glad that you appeared in my life. I look forward to your letter every day and am always glad when I read your letters. With each letter
I get more confidence that you are exactly the person I have been looking for all my life. Every time I receive your letter, I make sure that I am not in vain trying to find an opportunity to come to you. xxxxxx, as I already promised you that today I went to my parents to ask for some money so that I could come to you. I understood that my parents were not able to help me, but I did not lose hope for the help of my parents. Yes, I understand that. I hope that everything will be fine and you and I can soon be together and be happy. I love you.
Yesterday I thought a lot about my friends and how they let me down in this situation. But yesterday I was very disappointed in my friends. I have helped my friends many times in different situations, but in return I received nothing from my friends except disappointment. This morning, I wasted no time in going to my parents. When
I arrived at my parents' house, we had breakfast. At breakfast, I informed my parents that I was going to visit you for our first meeting. My parents were very happy for me and blessed me for this journey. xxxxxx, my parents wished us happiness. But when I asked them for help for my trip to you, my parents were upset. My parents told me that they would not be able to help me because they have a very small pension. I completely forgot that my parents always complained about the government and the small pension. I was very surprised when my parents asked me why you didn’t help me come to you. I didn't want to answer this question. I didn't know what to say. I tried to shift the conversation to another topic, but nothing worked out for me. Dear xxxxxx, my mother asked me one question ... To which I did not know the answer! She asked me why I was planning our meeting! Why don't you want to help me organize this trip? If you are serious about our future! Then why isn't there your support in resolving this issue? Why am I the only one doing my best to solve the problem? How are you going to solve this problem? Are you really serious about our future? Mom asked all this!
I was just silent, I didn't know what to say to that! When I left my parents I was very upset and thought what to do. One final decision came to my mind. I will try to take out a bank loan so that I can come to you. Today I do not have time to go to the bank, as I need to be at work. Tomorrow morning I will go to the bank and try to get a loan for my arrival at your place. I will use all options to keep my word to you. I promised you to come to you, and I will do everything in my power. I think that a loan is a good idea for our meeting. As soon as I have new news, I will let you know. I wish you a good day and a great mood. I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your friend from Russia Irina.

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:18:02 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:17 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!!!!! How are you??? How was your day?
I am very glad that you wrote me a letter. Every time I read your letters, the thought of my promise to come
to you does not leave me. I tried to do my best to come to you and spend a lot of time with you.
I tried to try every possible chance to come to you. All I did these days was trying to find an opportunity to translate our meeting into reality. Since the day when we started talking to you about the meeting, I have tried all the options to get money for our meeting. But, unfortunately, I could not do anything and could not find the amount I needed for my arrival to you.
The thought comes to me that I am too naive and trusting girl. It seemed to me that I could come to you without your help. xxxxxx, I don't know what to do and where I can find the amount needed for my arrival to you. I understand now that without your help I will not be able to come to you. Many women cannot do anything without the help of a man. Men have always been a solid support for women and our situation is no exception. As you know, I tried to do everything in my power for our meeting. I asked my friends for help, asked my parents for money and even applied to the bank for a loan. But in the end, I have no more options to get money for our meeting. I was very upset because I promised you to come to you, but I could not do anything.
I have nothing left to do but ask for help from you xxxxxx, if you could help me come to you then you could come to you. It is very difficult for me to carry out our meeting without your help. I have a question for you that is very important to me.
Could you help me come to you and pay for my trip to you? If I could meet you without your help, then I would come to you without question. But I cannot find the money and I cannot make our meeting a reality. I need your help and support. xxxxxx, you already know that there is nothing I can do to come to you. Without your help, I will not be able to come to you. I really hope that as soon as you read my letter, you will think about my words, because our meeting depends on it. As I already told you, I cannot endure my vacation, and we will be able to meet only in a year. I am sure that you are a smart and good man and will do everything in your power so that we can spend my vacation together. xxxxxx, I am confident in your strength and I hope that you can help me so that I can come to you. I really want to be with you and spend a lot of time with you. Our meeting depends only on you.
I will wait for your letter and hope for a positive response.
Always yours
Irina.

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 12:08:17 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How is your day, what interesting happened?
I am very glad to receive your letter, thank you very much, everything is going well for me.
Yesterday it was raining all day, today the sky is also dark and it rains a little. The mood is not very good because of this weather, but your letter changes everything, I am glad and happy when I read your letter, so
I ask you to try to write every day ok? I miss you very much and every day I am charged with your tender letters, and I just know that I have such a wonderful man like you xxxxx. My dear, I love you very much and miss you.
I want to be with you and be happy. Also, I myself wanted to find a way to come to you, as I am ashamed to ask you for help, but now I have no options to find money for my stay with you, so I am now asking for your help. My dear, when can you help me? I can also go to the bank and find out how you can help me or do you have an option, how you can help me and I can receive your help and come to you? I love you very much.
I apologize for asking you for help last, but I wanted to find a solution myself. I hope you understand me?
I love you. I will wait for news from you, and I hope that you can write to me when you can help me.
I love you so much.
Days pass very quickly, and the day passes, the night comes, so the week flies away, you do not have time to notice, so I want every minute to be happy when we live together. I want to enjoy the time that will unite us and give us happiness.
You are a very good person, my dear xxxxxx. I never forget you, I never stop thinking about you. You are like air to me, without which I cannot live on. Therefore, I ask you never to leave me alone and always support and go towards our goal, to be together. And together we will be able to overcome all difficulties and obstacles and reach our peak and goal.
I love you very much, and I want to be next to you as soon as possible. Hope this day comes very soon.
I sincerely wish you a good Wednesday, and may my letter bring joy and happiness on this autumn day.
Your love is Irina.

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:17:31 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

e-GNyt-P70q-I.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxx!
I am happy to receive your letter, thank you. You lift my spirits to heights. I love you and miss you. I want to be with you and be happy with you forever. My dear, I am glad that you can help me and I will wait for your help today or tomorrow to pay for the documents and come to you. I love you very much.
My beloved, I went to the bank, and I found out how you can help me, they told me a reliable way. This is a money transfer service (Western Union). It is in every bank.
You will need my details:
Name: Irina
Surname: Fedorova
I will also need your data so that I can receive the transfer.
Name:
Surname:
City where you sent the money:
Sum:
Mtsn:
I will explain to mtsn this is the code that the bank will give you when you send money, you know?
I hope that you can help me and I can come to you and I want to know tell me when will you help me? Therefore, I will wait for your help today or tomorrow, so that we will be together sooner and be happy. I LOVE YOU!! I will wait for your answer and your letter. My dear, I will also ask you to send a photo copy of the translation so that I can receive your help without any problems and can pay for the documents to the travel agency. I love you very much. I hug you tightly, kiss you.
Your wife Irina.

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:47:27 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!!!!
I am delighted to receive your letter today. I have a good day when I receive your letter. I love you very much and miss you. Today is Friday, tomorrow is the last working day and the weekend is ahead. On the weekend I will be with my parents and I will also send congratulations from you to my parents, they will be happy. I love you. I have carefully read your letter and will write you my answer. I am glad that you also received important information for us. Yes, I understand you and your country that they tightened the rules. So I will do what you ask me and also send you a photo copy of my passport and hope that everything will be fine and you can help me this week. I love you very much and miss you. Darling, I want to hug you, kiss you and be next to you, so that you and I are together and happy. What are your plans for the weekend? What are you going to do and what is your weather like? Today we have +8 degrees of cloud, and I think it will rain on the weekend. So I don’t know what I’m going to do on the weekend. I love you very much, my thoughts are about you, about us and our meeting with you. I hope that you can go to the bank today and show them a photo copy of my passport and you can help me and I can get your help today or tomorrow and I can pay for the documents and we will soon be together and be happy. I love you very much. I will wait for your answer and your letter. I send a gentle kiss, I hug you tightly. My dear, I do not want to argue and scandal, I understand you, and also the rules of your bank, this is above all security. Therefore, I hope that everything will be fine and a photo copy of my passport will help you in the bank and you can help me today or tomorrow. I love you very much. I also ask you, my beloved, to send a photo copy of the translation in order to receive your help without problems. I love you very much.
Your future wife Irina.

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:09:13 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

photo_2020-04-27_19-24-16.jpg

... Pic is wrong, Signature don't match with her name but well known, Date of issue don't match with Passport number, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Passport number is free Fantasy, Number in the Stamp is free Fantasy, issuing authority is also wrong

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina Fedorova; <lovirinka3@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Good morning my dear xxxxxx!!
I have just come to work. I still have free time and no boss, I can write you a letter. I was waiting for your answer, I thought that you wrote to me, but you did not write anything. So I hope you can write to me and I can read your letter later. I hope that you can write to me and I will be glad to read your letter. I love you very much and miss you. I think about you all the time, about you and me. My dear, I am also waiting for your help, I hope that you can help me today. I love you very much. I will wait for your letter and reply. I love you very much.
Your beloved Irina.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:18:49 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”