It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olya; <womancool.olchick@gmail.com/oksanjala@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <lovepolya.is@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:53 pm

Hi, darling xxxxxxx! Can I call you that? Today's sun shines for you and me). Everything is fine with me. I want to share my good mood with you. At work, I'm fine. How is your day? How are you? You have become a close person to me. For me, our connection is an important thing. And now I look at you in a completely different way. Because I see, I feel that everything is going the way we want it. I treat you sincerely. Probably every day we win the favor of each other more and more. I am happy to know that we bring joy to each other. It's also great that we fully support each other. I hope you, as a man, will be a reliable support to me in everything. After all, it is on you as a man that I have high hopes.
xxxxxx I began to flourish with you, a goal appeared, and then there will still be goals and plans that are already joint. And I believe that there will be no obstacles on our way. And this distance will really be a trifle. After all, if there is a desire for each other, and an opportunity, then we will overcome this path. There is nothing that should stop us. And indeed everything has its time. We are on the right track with you. You can rely and count on me as a girl. For my part, I promise to do everything in my power to make you feel like a full-fledged man with me. It is important for me that you, as a man, feel my warmth and sincerity. Yes, we see how we have already gone far with you. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the desire to build future relationships lives in us. We chose each other, which helped us move on. I just introduced it now, can you imagine we were together, holding hands, going for a walk in the park, both are so happy and happy)). Or, for example, we sit at home, watch a comedy, and laugh together). I imagine all these happy moments, but imagine how cool it will actually be). Introduced?
I would never want to impose my opinion. Because you and I are individuals, and each of us has our own opinion. Agree? xxxxxx have you by any chance had any thoughts about our real meeting? Maybe you already imagined her? Do you have a dream that you haven't achieved yet? I have always had a dream, to live somewhere in a quiet, calm place, to have a small garden of my own, where you can grow vegetables, flowers). You should know that I value our connection very much, and would very much like our correspondence to turn into a real meeting. After all, both you and me, we are exactly here for this. To meet in person, and already look into each other's eyes, spend time, and truly appreciate this relationship.
xxxxxx hope you have a good day). I hope it gets even better. I will wait for your letter. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.56])
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 09:44:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:28 pm

.... our daily Bla-Bla give us today ... Image

Good day dear xxxxxx! As always, I open your letter and read it with a smile. I'm already happy that we have come so far with you. But this is only the beginning of our relationship, because there should be only a personal meeting ahead). I am in perfect order, I am in a wonderful mood. How is your day? I am interested in everything that is connected with you. Have you noticed how close we have become during this time? You win my heart more and more, filling me with pleasant feelings, warmth). This is our chance, because time passes, it cannot be stopped, and every year we are only getting older. And now is the time to build our relationship. After all, time does not spare anyone, and there is still so much to be done))). Therefore, you need to use every possible chance to become happier and make each other happy.
It's probably time for me to explore the culture of your country! I have already looked at some information about your country on the Internet. You have so many beautiful places, and I would really like to visit these places with you. Will you take me on a tour of the sights of your city, district? Will you show me your favorite places? Where do you like to walk the most in your city? Do you have any favorite places?
It seems that you and I are really limited, precisely in the fact that there is this distance between us. You can already see how we would like to be in front of each other, to look into each other's eyes. So I want to take your hand and just go for a walk together. Do you know how happy we will be when we really feel each other's hand in hand))? xxxxxx do you want me to come to you? I do not want to impose), but I take the initiative in my hands). Yes, it is clear that now is not such a simple situation due to the Pandemic. But believe me, there is no situation where there is no way out for people. There is always a way out. The main thing is to want it. After all, I'm not saying that I will come tomorrow), but at least in a month, or in a month and a half. As we decide together, it will be so. I am sure that in this month the situation will be more or less calm. I would like to hear your opinion on this?). Do you have any thoughts about our meeting? I hope you, as a man, will now take everything into your own hands and invite me to visit))).
xxxxxx you give me confidence, I want us to really succeed and become a happy couple. But for this we need to think over a plan for our meeting). In any situation, I think positively, I never think about what can be difficult, or something else. I think and know that everything will work out, the main thing is to want it. Yes? Hope you have a nice day! I will wait for your news! Your Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.152])
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 11:21:08 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

... seems I must make pressure, otherwise this Bla-Bla will never end and another 1,5 month daily this crap

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana; <oksanjaja@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:35 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Salute.
How are you doing?
I Will tell the truth, I first time write to the man which is in other country.
From what you the countries?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to find the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box.
But I know nothing about you. My subscription trial.
I dare to assume, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name is Oksanochka.
To me thirty four year.
I live in the Russian Federation.
And what you to me will tell about yourself?
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if we with you is fastened we will begin serious and optimistical dialogue.
If I to you am uninteresting please, do not spend my and time.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
Kisss, Oksi.

Received: from gbjcrhy (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Oksushka <oksanjaja@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:23:26 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

2228.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana; <oksanjala@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:58 pm

..... finally with new Emailaddress

Hi xxxxxx, I am very glad that you and I managed to establish a connection with each other. Considering that there is a huge distance between us, thanks to Internet dating, the boundaries between people are erased.
You 're not afraid of the great distance between us , are you ? I live in a small Russian city called Snezhinsk, Chelyabinsk region. You can look for it on the map. Can you tell me something about your city ? I've never been abroad. But I've been trying to find a man on the Internet for 2 years. During all this time I have not been able to find a serious man. Most men behave like children or perverts. I realized that 99% of people are just having fun by correspondence, wasting the interlocutor's time. Last year I talked to a guy from the Netherlands. We talked for 6 months. I know a little English. But eventually I found out that he was married. It was very insulting and I don't want this to happen again. Therefore, I immediately tell you that I want you and me to be honest with each other. From the very beginning of communication, we need to be sincere to each other.

Since most men are looking for a girl for one night and almost no one is telling the truth or the true purpose of dating. I hope that everything will be different with you. And that's why I want to tell you a little bit about my goals. I am looking for a man for a serious relationship and a life together in the future. I have no children. But I can think about it in the future. It's too early to set such goals. Now I just want to find a reliable companion in my life who knows what he wants. In order for us to get to know each other properly, it takes time and communication. I wouldn't be ready to meet a stranger. Therefore, it is very convenient to start communicating now, and leave a closer acquaintance at the time of our meeting, do you agree? I would like to know what goals you pursue, have you had any experience in online dating?

Now I will wait for your questions, I think that you will have enough of them. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.249])
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 19:33:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2060.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana; <oksanjaja@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello my new friend xxxxx. I'm still very worried because our acquaintance took place and no one knows what will happen next. Maybe our acquaintance with you will lead us to something more. Do you believe in fate ? You and I have created a great intrigue and I really hope that one day our lives will change forever. As you already know, I've been wanting to change my life for a long time. But every time I was disappointed in this. I've made about 10 attempts at dating. But I know that you can always achieve your cherished goal. The main thing is that there is a desire and opportunities for this. We are very lucky that we live in the era of digital technologies and developed transport links. I wanted to add a few words about my city. I live in a closed city. It was classified under the Soviet Union. Around the city is surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by the military. This makes life very difficult. Because it is necessary to have a pass to leave the city. And my city is closed for free visits. The fact is that nuclear munitions are produced here and this is a strategically important facility. Therefore, the authorities have everything under control here. This also applies to the Internet. For leaking information, they can put you in jail for espionage. So I don't want to take unnecessary risks. Since I may have questions for communication with a foreigner. I hope you understand. I'm just trying to be careful. That's why I suggest you communicate via email for a while, and then we'll figure something out, okay?

I work in the factory's wardrobe. At the factory, people work in two shifts. So sometimes I work at night. Since I live alone, I spend more time at work so as not to be bored at home. I couldn't find another job. Despite my higher education. There are no vacancies in my city and everything is pretty sad with work. And I didn't want to go to another city, because the situation is the same everywhere. If you change your life, it's better to do it together with the country.

But I was born here. When my parents were young, they worked in manufacturing. At that time, life was good and everyone was happy. But after the Soviet Union collapsed. Things got a lot worse. And over the past year there have been so many events related to politics that I firmly decided to change my life forever. And now my desire is greater than ever. I've never been abroad. But we live once and only in our power to change something. So my intentions are very serious. I don't have a mother, and my father left the family when I was little. I don't have any brothers and sisters either. My father left us for another woman. But that's all in the past. I don't think about it anymore. I think I can add a few words about me. So that you and I can get to know each other more closely. In my experience, I will immediately tell you a few facts about me. My height is 176 cm. Weight 50 kg. Although I don't think it's really important. Because I never look at appearance or age. For me, what is inside a person has always been important. Character, sense of humor, wisdom. I have a rather gentle nature, a good sense of humor and I don't consider myself stupid. And what do you say about your character ? I think it would be right to do so, when you read the words about me, try to do the same. It's the same way to talk about you. I think that a good dialogue will turn out. Do you agree with me ? I really like to cook and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I like Russian cuisine, the cuisine of other peoples of Russia, since
I live in a multinational country, each region has its own national dishes. Have you tried anything from Russian cuisine ? Many people think that in Russia they like vodka. I think that these are stereotypes and something similar can be said about every country. I rarely drink alcohol. But if you want to relax, I can have a glass of white wine. I like healthy food and drinks.

I hope to receive from you the same letter filled with your thoughts. Because only by mutual interest can we succeed in communication. My experience shows this. I will wait for your answer. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.236])
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 19:53:11 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-2582.jpg

IMG-2583.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Greetings from Russia ! I am already beginning to look forward with interest to the next letter from you. I will not hide the fact that I really like our acquaintance with you. I really hope that you and I will continue in the same spirit. In each of your letters, I really look forward to more of your emotions, life situations. Words about how you spend your day or weekend. I want to get to know you more and more. I'll tell you about my day today. Since each of my weekdays is very similar to the previous one. You can draw an analogy with the movie "Groundhog Day". Have you watched this movie ? In the morning I woke up early, went to brush my teeth and wash my face. For breakfast I had a sandwich with cheese and ham. As well as coffee with cream. And after that I went to work. I haven't been to a cafe or restaurant for a long time. There are practically no restaurants in our city and the prices there are unreasonably high. And the kitchen leaves much to be desired. That's why I prefer to cook on my own. Last year, one of the restaurants was closed with a scandal because mice and cockroaches were found in the kitchen. That's why I'm suspicious of establishments when I don't see what's going on in the kitchen. I know the recipes of many popular dishes. But I think it's useless to write about it in a letter, since they need to be cooked and tasted. I would like to recommend something from Russian cuisine to you. But I do not know how this dish will be prepared. Suddenly you don't like it and you will have a bad impression. So if I have a chance to treat you in the future. You will definitely try it after I cook it. The best chance to try Russian cuisine is the New Year. Since December 31 and January 1 is the main holiday in Russia. And these days there is an opportunity to try up to 10 types of salads, snacks, hot dishes. New Year is the main holiday of the year. I know that in many other countries such a holiday is Christmas on December 24. But in Russia, Christmas is practically not celebrated. People go to church all night. I do not do this because I am not Orthodox. :applause: :applause: I am an agnostic. And I believe only in my own strength and capabilities. I don't need to rely on God. But I am not an opponent of religion. I understand this. Everyone has the right to choose how to build their own life and this is everyone's choice. I made a choice and everything suits me. I'm not going to promote anything. And I want my future partner to have a pure mind, have the ability to think critically. I never care about a person's appearance, of course we have to follow the basic rules of neatness and hygiene, wear clean clothes every day and so on. But warm communication and mutual understanding is what the union between a man and a woman is built on. But of course it would always be interesting for me to look at the world around you. So I will always be happy with every photo of you.

Today the weather was not bad, so I walked to work on foot. In winter, there is a lot of work in the wardrobes, since everyone wears winter jackets. And by the end of the shift, my hands sometimes hurt. But I'm used to it. And such work can replace classes in the gym. Therefore, I can say that with my job, you can not go to the gym. And what kind of sport do you prefer ? Winter or summer ? I like to swim. But there is no swimming pool in my city. Although lately I have been spending a lot of time at work and therefore in my free time I can only sleep. It's a shame to spend so much time working and getting a small salary. Although, this is enough for a lonely life. But I don't want it to go on forever. I want a change of scenery. I've already written to you about it. You need to try to get out of your comfort zone. Otherwise, life will remain unchanged. And we live only once.

You wrote to me about your hobby about matches. This struck me, because as a child we had a popular occupation, we built small houses out of matches and glue. It was when I was still in school. But then there was no way to take a photo. Maybe you will send me some photos of your creativity ?

I like to watch travel movies and I have always been inspired by such people. It's a pity that a lot depends on the possibilities. And now we live in a difficult political situation. Life has become much more difficult than before. But the harder it is to survive, the stronger we become. These are the thoughts that visited me today. I hope that you will read carefully and give me your reaction. Since I left some important thoughts in the letter and your answer will be very important to me. Be careful. Oksana.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.54])
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 12:47:51 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2590.jpg

IMG-2591.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:55 pm

..... whats wrong with her today????? This text .... :disagree: :disagree: :thinking:

Hello my dear , I am very glad that our communication with you is already reaching another level. You and I have an interest in each other and I really want all this to develop. I am glad that you accept my thoughts. I always thought that a man and a woman are like two magnets. There are two different poles. They attract and repel at the same time. And everyone has flaws, but thanks to these flaws, we can accept each other as we are. And the disadvantages can be filled with the positive features of the partner. So it turns out one whole, so it turns out harmony. Maybe it will seem strange to you. But I think it makes some sense. There are no perfect people, maybe only in a fairy tale. That's why I never created an ideal.

Many people know that openness and honesty are always capable of a lot. Thanks to this, our acquaintance can turn into a real eternal romance. I think we may have every chance for that. And I really miss such feelings. Despite the fact that we met a few days ago. I already understand that you are very different from those men with whom I had to communicate before. And now I imagine you next to me, I think that you and I could have a good time. Go out for a walk holding hands. If there wasn't such a huge distance between us. But all this can be overcome, the main thing is to have a desire. I think we will postpone this conversation for the future. Now I want to know something more about you.

I have already realized that our views are very similar in many ways. After reading your letter, I agree with your thoughts. I don't even have anything to add here. I just want to shake your hand and hug you. For the first time in a long time I have the opportunity to discuss something like this. I don't have many friends. Many have already left the city, as it is difficult to live here. But many have already found their own families and in this case it was much easier for them to leave. Unlike them, I live alone and I have no one to count on. But I don't plan to stay in Russia. That's why I didn't consider looking for another city for a better life. Even if I managed to leave for another city in Russia. Nothing would have changed. Salaries, food prices and much more will remain the same as long as the same people are in power, nothing will change, but it will only get worse. Already, the government is increasingly trying to take control of all residents.

The trend of the last week is, of course, QR codes. As is customary with real fascists, suddenly and without a declaration of war. Now, with the help of this tool, the elimination of all human rights, without exception, will take place, and by turnout. Once again, it is worth clarifying that the constitution has ceased to exist in our country. As well as all the mechanisms for its alleged protection. The pretentious Constitutional Court is now just a detail of the interior of the historic Senate building and a place where they get fantastic salaries just for that.

Of course, the technology will be introduced gradually, but the goal remains quite obvious - segregation and apartheid. A person who does not have a QR code loses all civil rights.

Vaccination is just the first condition for obtaining a code. Basic. Then inevitably there will be decisions according to which even a vaccinated person may lose the code, temporarily or permanently. For anything. I went to the picket with a poster — six months of defeat in the rights. If you haven't paid the tax, you're nobody before you pay it. He spread a "fake" in social networks - a month of house arrest without any court sanction.

The code is a tool. The goal is control through coercion. Forceful terror against millions of people does not work: there simply is not such a number of punishers to put everyone face down on the floor. But creating a management system for millions is another matter. Here the Gestapo will be required in case of excesses, of which, of course, there will be many, but already uncritically many.

That's why I don't want to sit still. And to enjoy life under such conditions is out of the question. I'm sorry for writing you all my accumulated thoughts. Because of recent events, it just accumulated. And I wanted to describe to you what is happening inside the country. I promise that I will not return to talking about politics anymore. But we are adults and we can't get away from it. And only warm thoughts and dreams of a better life together can save you from the impending storm of not the best emotions.

Let 's try to dream about how we see 2022 ? Maybe life will get better ? By the way, what are your plans for the new year? It would be great to celebrate the New Year together, do you think it's possible? I just remembered that every new year is similar to the previous one. I've already written to you about New Year's treats and the kitchen. But the same films and programs are shown on TV every year. Of course, it is worth noting that I am ready to review films every year. And I remember them from childhood. Can you imagine what it's like to watch several of the same films every year? Have you practiced this ?

It seemed to me that today's letter turned out to be emotional, I apologize for that. But I wanted to speak out. You can do the same thing too. I'm hugging you. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.146])
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:29:01 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2568.jpg

IMG-2569.jpg

IMG-2570.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:37 pm

..... Xmas-Travelfever-Outbreak is coming

Hello dear xxxxxx. Once again, I am convinced that you and I are on the right track. I was so worried about the fact that my last letter turned out to be quite cruel towards the authorities. But I'm glad that you and I are having a good dialogue. I noticed that everything happens so quickly in our acquaintance, I think it's very good.
I really like our acquaintance with you, we found a common language so quickly, despite the fact that we were born in different countries. It seems to me that this is a very successful acquaintance for you and me and we will really be fine. Time will tell what will happen next.

When I start comparing our countries with you. I understand how big our planet is. The climate is so different that it's hard to believe. Many residents of Europe do not even imagine that there is life even a few thousand kilometers from Moscow or St. Petersburg. I do not know if geography lessons are taught in your schools ? It would be interesting to know what they are talking about in these school lessons.

In our elementary school, they mostly talked about Russia, and in high school we were introduced to the rest of the world. I've always enjoyed studying this subject at school. I also enjoyed studying history. At that time there was no Internet and all knowledge was only in textbooks. And now all the information is on the Internet. With such progress, children should be smarter. But in most cases, children very often receive various prohibited information and this has a very bad effect on their learning. Parents very rarely control the behavior of their own children on the Internet. Now every student walks with a phone. And many children develop very poorly because of this. I talked about this with teachers from other cities in Russia. Because there is still no good mobile Internet in our region and to some extent the dark side of the Internet simply cannot affect them.
For some reason, these philosophical thoughts visited me today. I do not know if you will be interested to know my opinion about the current education.

Recently I cooked a fish called Dorada. Do you like fish ? I think that one day I will be able to cook something
for you, and you will cook something for me. Do you like to spend time in the kitchen ? And what dishes do you cook in the kitchen ? I remember that I already wrote to you about the kitchen. But since I love cooking, I can talk about it endlessly.

Unfortunately, on weekdays I have little time and very little free time. That's why I get very tired at work.
I haven't been on a long-term vacation for a long time. Maybe in a month I will have the opportunity to take
a vacation and I will finally be able to rest properly. I like to ride a bike. But unfortunately we don't have bike paths. Therefore, I still don't have my own bike and in the summer I take it from friends.

And I'm on the street more often only in summer. I've spent my whole life in this northern climate and I'm looking forward to the warmth when I can take off warm clothes and put on some light clothes.

We know each other so little, but I feel that something incredible is waiting for us with you. I want to believe that one day you and I will really have the opportunity to meet each other. As for my job, I'll take care of it.
I can take a vacation or write a letter of resignation. I think that this can be easily handled. We only live once and of course I would like to use all my opportunities to the maximum. It's still hard to imagine what the future holds for me. I can only hope that our paths will still converge one day.

We could try to arrange a meeting for Christmas, or maybe a little earlier. But you and
I have to make sure that we are really suitable for each other. This is the most important thing that you and I need to deal with. I really hope that you and I have made the right choice. Now time for you and me is the most valuable thing we have, and therefore there is no turning back. If there wasn't a huge distance between us, you and I could meet for a cup of coffee. But in our situation, it would be a very expensive cup of coffee :) Fortunately, thanks to airplanes, you can easily get anywhere in the world. But you need to understand all the responsibility and take each other seriously.

I still find it hard to believe that you and I have managed to establish contact with each other. And now you and I may have a goal in the future. I would like to go with you to nature, to the park or go to the mountains. It seems to me that I would be like a little girl who got into a fairy tale. Because sometimes it's hard for me to control my emotions. I immediately want all people to smile. I want to give joy to people around me. I realized that we need to expand the scope of comfort and we need to develop, travel, since we only live once, time cannot be returned and we need to strive to get a happy life. And I am very glad that now you and I can go together to this happiness. I hope you don't change your mind.

I think there are enough words and reflections for today. I will wait for your answer. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.77])
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:56:39 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2601.jpg

IMG-2602.jpg :love: :love: :love: thats my case but too less for me :cry: :cry:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana; <olsankayaya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:45 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Kind time of days!
What mood at you?
I Will tell the truth, I for the first time write to the man which is in other country.
In a city of what country you live?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to find the significant other and after answers to questions to me have given your electronic box.
But I know nothing about you.
At me a demo. I hope, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name is .
To me 33 year. I live in RU.
I will be is happy if at us correspondence.
If to you it is all is uninteresting please, do not spend my and time.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.
Kisss, Oksanochka.

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=65277 helo=mgsxdq) by server.superhostingbeta.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Ksu <olsankayaya@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:53:37 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

853.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:07 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, can I call you that? I don't always have the opportunity to answer you very quickly. Since there is really a lot of work in winter.

The last letter turned out to be very large and I hope that it didn't scare you. Some inspiration came to me and I just couldn't stop. I'm thinking more and more about how and where we could meet. Because for me it's an inevitability. As I've written to you before, I'm not in the mood to communicate over the Internet for a long time. I think it would be enough to communicate for a month in order to get to know each other better and make some kind of decision. But we have been communicating with you for several days and I feel that you are really interested in developing our communication with you. Or do you think that it is best to organize a meeting in Russia ? You and I still have time to discuss all this and make the most appropriate decision. I'm taking my time with this. I'm just curious to know your opinion. If I lived somewhere in Moscow or St. Petersburg, it would be much easier. I'd be at least a couple thousand kilometers closer to you. I think that all this complexity with distance can really be changed only in kilometers. But this can be called a test for you and me. And I'm ready for it no matter what.

But now you and I just have to discuss many other topics in order to get to know each other better. Of course, nothing will replace a real conversation being next to each other. But in this case, it would probably also be difficult for us to find some common topic. When you and I find out our mutual interests, it will mean that we already have something in common and therefore it will be much easier for us. I think that it is the dialogue through the letter that can reflect the inner world of the interlocutor. I know that there are a lot of beautiful girls who are being chased by a lot of men. But what is going on inside this beautiful girl ? Maybe she's stupid or just looking for some personal gain in dating men. I think that such cases also happen. But also everyone has their own tastes. Someone likes brunettes, someone blondes or red-haired girls. Someone likes thin or someone full. Although this again applies only to appearance. And many people make a mistake when they meet a girl who is perfect in their own opinion, and after that there is a big disappointment that this girl does not know how to cook, wash, and so on. Therefore, familiarity with the inner world is much more important in my opinion. And after that, you begin to draw a complete picture, comparing the character of a person with his photographs. And after that, most likely, you can already really move to a new level of communication. After which the meeting will be something unforgettable. Would you agree with me ? Today I was drawn to some kind of philosophy. But this is how I imagine our acquaintance and its prospects in the future. Therefore, the age or appearance of a person is not important to me. Moreover, I have never considered myself a beautiful girl. First of all, I have never felt any attention from men. Because many people choose a girl primarily because of her appearance. And I think this is a huge mistake.

I am very pleased to read your letters, now our communication has revived and it is very good. Now you can get used to the fact that I can write to you more often.

This morning, one driver spoiled my mood, as he drove through a puddle and dirt got on my clothes, even in winter in some places you can find puddles and dirt, these are places where pipes with hot water run underground. And by coincidence, I was just passing by this damned puddle.

I don't have a personal car. But I can drive a car with a manual transmission. I learned to drive in a driving school, and got a driver's license. But I didn't have the opportunity to buy a car. I've already written to you about the bike, because it's good for the body. The most important thing is not to fall off the bike. For the winter, I leave my bike in the basement of the house, because there is no room for it in the apartment. I have a studio apartment. And the house has 5 floors and many tenants live here. Although they are mostly pensioners. But when I went down to the basement last spring, the bike was no longer there, someone stole my bike. This was very sad news for me. But there's nothing you can do about it. I just accepted it. I think this proves once again that you need to change something in life and you need to part with the past easily. In order to get as many positive emotions as possible in the future. We must always develop in this regard.

I hope that you will understand my desire to radically change something in life. And I would like you to be by my side after our meeting in the future. Today I was thinking that you and I could really try to meet one day. I believe that the new year is a great time for new beginnings. The most important thing is to trust each other. Do you agree with me ? Time goes by fast.

I'm hugging you. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.169])
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:35:48 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2075.jpg

IMG-2076.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <ylummmk@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:20 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hi!
I am Ulyana, and now I am a resident of Russia.
I desire to travel in the near future, & I want to find a good man to spend time during this trip.
I hope you will reply to me if you're interested

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=57790 helo=cgkz) by server.superhostingbeta.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Ully <ylummmk@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:09:33 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

4231708.jpg

.... its the same "Writer" - Pigsty from here (same Style/same Smiley):

Angelina; <angelina.annge@gmail.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 84#p656494

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana; <olsankayaya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:35 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Salute!
What mood at you?
I Will frank, I first time during lives write to the man which is in other country.
In a city of what country you live?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with the request to meet the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box.
At me there is no information on you, except electronic box.
My subscription trial. I hope, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name Oksana.
To me thirty three year. I live in Russia.
I will be is glad if we with you is fastened we will begin adequate and positive dialogue.
If I to you am uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Kisss, Oksanochka.

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=59681 helo=yesp) by server1.topyemen.org with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Oksana <olsankayaya@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:26:07 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

745.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:42 pm

.... what does she want with a Schengen-Visa???? I'm not in Schengen .....

Hello my dear xxxxxx. I'm so glad that you and I understand each other better and better. We have already discussed a lot with you. And I really like it. I was studying information about how you and I could meet.
It turned out that it was quite difficult to invite a foreigner to Russia. First of all, you need to get a visa.
But it is simply impossible to get a tourist visa now. And there will also be difficulties with accommodation.
The military will let you into my city. Since I already wrote to you that I live in a closed city. Therefore, even
if you manage to get to Russia. Then we should plan our meeting with you in another city. But this suggests
that we will need additional expenses. Therefore, this morning I started looking for information about an independent trip abroad. To travel abroad, I will also need to get a visa, and a Schengen visa can be obtained for a maximum of 90 days. And in the future I will have to extend it. But for this you will need to return to Russia for a short time. Or find another solution to extend the visa. First of all, I will need an international passport. Its registration takes two weeks. I have already left a request for its registration. I'll still need it in
the future. And its validity period is 10 years. Paperwork can take a long time. I think it's about three or four weeks. As soon as my passport is ready, it will be possible to move on. Don't think that I'm in a hurry. I hope that you understand that the preparation of documents can be done in parallel with our communication. So don't think about the fact that we are in a hurry. Still, I really hope that our acquaintance with you will not
stop and every day we will be closer and closer to our meeting with you. Do you agree with me ?

But since I work from morning till late at night, I just don't have time to do all the documents myself, also
to get a visa, I would have to go to the nearest visa center, it is located in Chelyabinsk. To go to it about
120 kilometers. It's not far. But it still takes a couple of hours by bus. Therefore, it will be enough for me to
simply contact a travel agency in the future, because they do the whole package of documents, along with tickets. They will contact the visa application center and do everything necessary. So I will only have to sign a contract with them and after paying all the expenses for tickets and documents, they will start doing everything for me. But today I just got information and wanted to tell you about it. I don't know the exact cost of all expenses yet, because a lot depends on it. The documents will be ready in about 10 days after payment of all expenses. That is, in theory, it will take about a month before I can get on the plane. So it all depends on when I pay all the expenses. Now I do not know the cost of all expenses, it all depends on the date of my departure, and you and I have not discussed this point yet. Also, the price of tickets depends on the place of our meeting. But I hope that I have enough opportunity to pay for all this. Otherwise, we will have to postpone our meeting indefinitely. But I don't want to think about it now. It is very important for me to know your opinion about all this. I don't want to rush you. It's just that sooner or later we need to discuss our meeting in more detail. We still have a lot of time ahead to get to know each other better.

I read on the Internet that the rules for obtaining a visa to almost all countries are about the same. I also found information that it is possible to issue an official invitation from you. But this requires proof of our friendship or kinship with you. And the words that we met through the Internet will not be enough. Therefore, this method is very complicated. And I also received information that in order to issue an invitation, you need to collect a lot of documents about your salary, living conditions and much more. And the invitation must be sent in an envelope by mail. I think this method is much more difficult, given the difficult epidemiological situation.
To pass the border, I will just need to take a test, and after arriving in your country, I will most likely need to spend several days in quarantine without leaving home. By the way, have you thought about where we could live with you yet? Is there a place for me in your house ? Therefore, it seems to me that such an option with an invitation is more complicated and time-consuming, and in the end everything may be in vain. Since there may be various difficulties with the invitation. Now I just wanted to think about it with you. To set yourself a goal to which you need to go. We need to choose a more convenient option for us. I can already imagine sitting on a plane and imagining our meeting at the airport. Although I've never flown on an airplane before. It must be scary. Our dreams are pushing us forward and I think this is the right way. I'm hugging you. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.124])
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:50:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-1765.jpg

IMG-1766.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx. I couldn't sleep for a long time yesterday. After I wrote a letter for you. I've been thinking about my words. And now the thoughts of the meeting just do not leave me. Also, the thought that our meeting in the new year 2022 could be the beginning of a new life together. You gave me hope that you and I would create a strong and long-term relationship. I really hope that we will succeed no matter what. This morning before work, I started looking for information. Since my city has certain features, everything is not so simple for us. Additionally, I will need to sign a special non-disclosure document. And you need to be very careful with this. Although I have no knowledge of the nuclear industry. All the same, the rules apply to every resident of the city. But this is just a formality, I will be able to deal with it.

First of all, I'd like to know your full address just in case. Also your phone number for international communication. This information will be needed in any case. Because I can't check my email every minute.

Now more specifically about the journey. I decided that additional information about the trip would not hurt you and me. Because sooner or later you and I will have to meet anyway. And I think this is quite logical for people who are serious about developing relationships in the future. I hope that I have correctly understood the course of your thoughts and therefore I would like to discuss more specifically the issue of my trip to you. I went to the travel agency. I was told that for a trip outside of Russia. in almost all countries, you will need a visa, and to obtain a visa, you need to have medical insurance, plane tickets, as well as information about where exactly I will live during the entire validity period of the visa. To get information about the cost of tickets, I will need information about which airport it will be most convenient for you to meet me.

My first plane will take off from Chelyabinsk to Moscow, and then another plane will take me towards you. It may be a direct flight or you will need to change the plane in some country. It all depends on the distance. Routes can also be different. Therefore, I will be waiting for your information about the airport where you will be waiting for me. And I will find out the cost of all expenses. This is also very important. Since the amount of expenses can be huge in this case, we will have to postpone the meeting indefinitely. Because I don't have high incomes, and I may have to save money for a long time for a trip to you. I don't have high incomes, because it's impossible to earn a fortune in the wardrobe. But since I live alone, sometimes I manage to save money, denying myself shopping.

Another snag in vaccination. I know that many countries do not recognize Russian vaccines. Thus, many paths have become closed to travel. I found out that travel agencies in Russia have launched special vaccine tours. Russians fly to a country that accepts foreigners on PCR tests or vaccinated by Satellite, then they are vaccinated recognized by the World Health Organization. And then they get a European vaccination certificate. Can you imagine what's going on?

But each restriction always generates additional options for circumventing these restrictions. And it always works in Russia, it's an amazing country of corruption led by the president. I mean, you can get almost any official document for money. Including a document on vaccination. Since I did not plan to go to another country specifically for vaccination. And you know my attitude to all this nonsense. I have already asked people who have received an official certificate of European vaccinations. Several colleagues at work were on vacation in October, and received a Schengen visa with such a certificate without any problems.

The solution turned out to be quite simple. Since no one would refuse additional earnings, doctors can easily fill in any data in the vaccination certificate, you only need a monetary reward. And even more interesting is that Russians live all over the world, including medical workers. Who are happy to help their compatriots. You just need to send copies of the documents to the right person and in response receive an official certificate of vaccination from a medical institution. It turned out that this has been practiced for several months and a whole scheme has been established. So I think this option is the most suitable and working. Since many travelers already use it. So, I will get information about all this. And I will wait for information about the airport, address and phone number from you. I'm hugging you. I'm sorry for throwing so much information at you, it's just that emotions are overwhelming me right now. Take a closer look at my information. I wish you a pleasant evening. Oksana

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.221])
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:29:41 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <ylummmk@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:45 pm

...,. this chapter we can close now since we know that she's here

Hi xxxxxx. How are you doing? How did you sleep today? What did you dream about? I am very happy to see your response to my letter, but I am saddened that you did not send me your photos.:(
I live in Russia and decided to find an honest, decent man only for a serious relationship. I had relationships with men from Russia, but they all ended badly. It so happened that they raised their hands at me, went for a walk with other girls, drank alcohol, and this is very painful and not pleasant. So I decided to change my life for the better and meet a man from another country. I hope that you are not afraid of the distance between us and we will become good conversationalists for each other, and then fate will show whether we are destined to be more than pen pals or not. I always try to tune myself to positive emotions, because I want to feel next to me a reliable man who can protect me, help and support me in everything, and not offend me.
If you are really interested in me and you want to continue the dialogue with me, I will be very pleased to get to know you and get to know you better. With each letter I will tell you more about myself, and I hope to receive from you the same interesting stories about you.
xxxxxx, Tell us about your city where you live, what is it called? Where and with whom do you live? Where and by whom do you work? Do you like your job?
I think that you will draw a conclusion from this letter and answer me honestly whether you are ready to continue communicating with me or not. Because we need to start our acquaintance with honesty and trust. That's the only thing I wanted to tell you in this letter so far. I will look forward to your interesting answer and your photos.
Ulyana

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.227])
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:40:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

545011.jpg

646420.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”