It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina/Elena Batueva; <Ekanellisia82@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:39 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

russia is a beautiful country but i'm very lonely in it
here is my picture do you like me?
I am waiting for you here Ekanellisia82@gmail.com I would like to know more

Received: from mout-xforward.gmx.com (mout-xforward.gmx.com. [82.165.159.131])
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:22:25 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

129039.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <Ekanellisia82@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:59 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, thanks for writing to me!
I am very happy to answer you, I even got in a good mood !!! You know, I never corresponded with any man on the internet, you are the first man I started communicating with.
It is very interesting for me because you can write a lot of thoughts and feelings in letters !!!!
I hope you are a serious person because I have really serious intentions! Now I would like to tell you something about my life!
I was born in Moscow, it's a very beautiful city and the capital of Russia! Have you ever been to Moscow?
I hope that it is not a problem for you that I am from Russia? I want to be honest and open with you!
I am a decent and sociable girl! I have no children and I am not married!
I live alone. My parents live in their house. The house is in the suburbs. It's more like a dacha. and almost every weekend I go to see my parents.
I am 39 years old. When is your birthday? Tell me! I have been involved in dancing and sports since I was a child, I always tried to keep myself in good shape! and i did it! I think that every girl should always look good, be smart and always be feminine !!!
I also studied at the university and got a college diploma !!! I work as a restaurant manager. There is a lot to do and you need to follow the work of each member of staff and be kind to each guest. I work 5 days! .... :-o :shock: :-o :thinking: :disagree:
Many of my friends and acquaintances already have happy families and children! I see her happy in marriage!
I want to be happy too!
I am a very serious and decent woman and I want to build a serious relationship and a happy future! I really want to have mutual love in my heart, I want to enjoy love with my loved one !!!
for the sake of true love I am ready for anything, because without true love it is difficult for a person to live! What do you think
Yes I understand that we are far apart, but I think this is not a problem these days, just a couple of hours.
on the plane and we are already a few steps away from each other!
I don't think distance is a problem for us !!! The main thing is to have a desire to meet !!!!
Yes, I forgot to say I will be on vacation from work soon!
I have never been to your country but I want to go there!

I like to constantly develop and see new things and learn new cultures.
I don't know much about you yet, but it's only a matter of time! Feel free to tell me how you live and what do you like to do? I'm really looking forward to it and I'm very interested! I will send you some of my photos! Hope you will like them and smile on your face! I am very happy to have made our acquaintance and I am curious what will happen next! I look forward to your reply, please email me soon, I'll be waiting for it!
Sincerely your sweet and beautiful wife Ekaterina

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([176.32.184.86])
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 16:03:40 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Administration and incident staff
Severen-Telecom
Respublikanskaya str., h. 28, Litera A
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG0482.jpg

IMG0483.jpg

IMG09482.jpg

IMG2354.jpg

IMG561843.jpg

IMG5782.jpg

IMG6894.jpg

IMG753.jpg

IMG8513.jpg

IMG942.jpg

IMG9483.jpg

IMG95482.jpg

IMG9583.jpg

IMG9752.jpg

..... RPO is Алесия Крайнюк/Alesia Kraynyuk from Odessa - lives in Moscow

... Miss Bikini of the World 2016 ..... Miss European Bikini International 2018

.instagram.com/alesiya_kraynyuk/

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1784576212

https:/ /vk.com/id7445842 .... Private

https:/ /kp.ua/culture/554462-myss-Bikini-World-yz-odessy-byvshaia-podruzhka-serheia-zvereva
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I am very happy about your letter! your letter lifts my spirits!
I never thought that communication on the internet would be so nice! Many Thanks!
I am also happy to write to you via Whatsapp. write me your phone number.
I am only asking you one thing. Do not hurry. I want to know as much about you as possible.
I want to see your photos every day. and I believe that we will communicate well and respect each other.
What's your favourite dish? Which products do you like and which don't? I often cook cottage cheese cakes
with berries and light salads made from various vegetables myself!
But there can still be no 2 cooks in the house and that's why I cook very seldom !! but i would like to cook delicious dishes for my beloved man but he is not here yet! I think you could be everything is in our hands !!
I want to be your dessert, would you like to try it?
I am a sensitive girl and please don't make me sick because I don't want a broken heart! I really want to open my heart to a decent man who will fill him with love and whom I could be happy with! I really want you to be that man!
please tell me for the love of it all that you ready?
do you write to other girls or just me ?! tell me the whole truth! How serious are your intentions
What are your future plans? Please answer!
I want to live my life with a man of good faith. With whom can I always feel absolutely safe !!
I want to love and receive mutual love !!!!
I will do everything for my beloved man, the main thing that we were good together!
Above all, I value friendliness, understanding and attention in a man. A man who understands the importance of trust and honesty and who respects himself and his loved ones !!!! I think these qualities are very important for a man and a woman! Only then can a couple build true love! What do you think? What qualities do you value in people?
I really hope we will be good friends and maybe a lot more than friends! I want to be lovers! I think you understood what I was trying to tell you!
Don't forget me and write as often as possible! I hope you enjoy my photos! I look forward to your letter!
I kiss you on the cheek, your Ekaterina

Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([176.32.184.86])
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 14:50:29 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG644.jpg

IMG645.jpg

IMG646.jpg

IMG786.jpg

IMG873.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx! How are you? How is your mood today?
In every new letter I send you my other photos to have a smile on your face!
forgive me for not answering right away. There was no internet! I'm always by your side.
I have a feeling that you are a good man and I am happy to communicate with you! I really want us to succeed!
As soon as I have more time, I will write to you on WhatsApp. In this letter I will tell you how my everyday life is going.
I start my day with a cup of fragrant boiled coffee with milk !!!
I like the way my mom cooks, every day she gives different delicious healthy breakfasts!
Usually it happens different cereals with fruit or cheese curd pancakes with honey or sour cream! My mom is a good cook and she taught me how to cook various delicious dishes! but i will tell you later! she always says that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
My working day starts at 9 a.m. and always ends at 6 p.m.
My work is not so difficult for me, I feel good all day and therefore go to work three times a week
Fitness training! I love doing sports and being in good shape !! Do you do sports?
To be honest, I was already tired from this everyday life, from work, home and training. I want to fall very much in love and have mutual love!
Unfortunately I haven't found the right person, maybe you will become one? Who knows? Lots of men try to get to know me, but I don't see it seriously!
Sometimes men give me flowers and show that they are not indifferent to me. But I know that you don't need real feelings !!!!
I really want to have sincere mutual love and a serious real relationship!
Making love is good, but when there are really sincere feelings of love between a man and a woman and then making love is much more pleasant!
Love is a great feeling and if it is mutual you will be a happy person! I would love to be happy! And you?
If we strive for each other and have serious intentions, I am sure we will succeed!
I also travel to the village with my mother and with my father!
They have their own lovely garden where they grow lots of beautiful different flowers, as well as vegetables and fruits! It's very nice in summer!
I completely forgot to say that my vacation will be soon and I want to spend these days in a romantic atmosphere !!!
maybe in your country that would be great! but for now it's my dream! I am sure that my dream will come true!
the main thing is to strive for your dream and it will definitely come true in reality! I think it!
I really hope you answer me soon! I like you and I want to get to know you better!
I hope to see your other photos in your next letter!
I kiss you on the cheek and hug you, your Ekaterina

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:13:36 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG1024.jpg

IMG1029.jpg

IMG785.jpg

IMG820.jpg

IMG932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! Thank you for your reponse! How are you?
I am very happy to correspond with you! Glad you like my photos, but I feel even better in life and you will be convinced of it when we meet !!
I beg you don't worry. I will definitely write you in WhatsApp. and we will definitely speak and hear the voices found. You are a handsome man and I want to communicate with you.
You know, I would really like to share my life with a good, serious person who can trust in himself and who knows what he wants!
I want to feel a gentle female girl and have mutual love in my heart !!! I want to wake up and fall asleep with the only person I will truly love and respect !!!!
I am always responsible for actions and words because I am an honest and decent girl! I don't like it when they promise something and don't keep the promise!
My parents raised me very strictly, but with love! And I am grateful to you for that! I met you on the internet and inside of me like something had changed! I started smiling and I'm always in a good mood when I get your answer!
I want us to be successful and we met!
As I told you, I exercise several times a week to always be in good shape and looking beautiful. Exercise is also very good for your health. In order to be athletic, I eat the right healthy food every day so as not to gain too much! Much depends on the right diet! Keeping in shape makes you feel good! My favorite food is various fruits and vegetables, yogurt and cottage cheese! I also like red fish and turkey chicken! I also like to make fresh carrot apples !!!!
but sometimes you want to eat something unhealthy and very high calorie! for example some kind of cake or a fatty piece of meat! sometimes i take a day off from exercise and proper nutrition! When I come to my grandmother in the village, we and my mother hold a belly festival. My grandmother bakes very tasty different Russian cakes with different beginnings: with berries, apples, meat and cabbage! It tastes delicious vegetables with meat in a cast iron saucepan over low heat in a Russian stove !! We enjoy this meal and get a lot of joy! and then again and again a new week begins with a strictly healthy meal!
I like my life and I enjoy it, but in my heart it is very sad and it wants to love and be loved !!! I want to live fully and have a decent man who I will be fine with! I really want this man to be you!
I will be happy to see your new photos. Send me more photos! OK?
and in the next letter I will send absolutely different beautiful photos of myself !!! I am sure you will like them!
Don't forget me and write as often as possible!
I'm looking forward to your letter, kiss you, your dear Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:05:23 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG273.jpg

IMG348.jpg

IMG414.jpg

IMG415.jpg

IMG418.jpg

IMG541.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, how are you?
I beg you forgive me that I am writing to you just now. my mail has gone crazy. I'm just happy that I could only write to you today.
I ask you my love write me your phone number again. I will write to you on whatsapp. otherwise I can go crazy when I can't see your answer and your photos.
I hope that you understand me and that you are not angry with me that I was only now able to write to you. you are a wonderful man and we will communicate with each other. I believe that.
I love you very much.
you are my Love.
I will wait for your photos and your beautiful photos.
your Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:03:43 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG901.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx, how are you?
Thank you for your reponse. I was looking forward to your letter.
Your letters make me happy and a smile appears on my face. I am very happy to have met such a wonderful person as you.
I know we haven't known each other for so long, but I notice my life is changing for the better. I think that's because of our communication. I smiled more often to be happy. I forgot what sadness is and all thanks to you. I want to take you for a walk in the park. I want to penetrate your strong and tender hugs and enjoy together every day they spend together !!!
I look forward to meeting you. I sincerely want us to really love each other. Do you want it? I want us both to
be happy and to see love for one another in our eyes. Dearest, I have an important question for you, what do you think of me? Would you like to be with me one day?
This morning I got up early and made myself a delicious breakfast: scrambled eggs with fried bacon. You just can't imagine how tasty it is when mine is boiling. I got dressed and went to the bus stop to wait for my bus.
At the bus stop I noticed a couple in love with a man and a girl. A man hugged his girlfriend so tenderly and whispered in his ear for a moment: "I love you." I was a little sad, I immediately thought, what a shame that this is not us. Then I came to work, I was very busy and very tired. I worked without a break until the evening. When I got home my mother and I started dinner. I cooked rice with vegetables and steamed salmon! This is healthy and tasty food. I love healthy food, it helps me stay in good shape. After dinner, I saw some delicious Chinese tea. It's also very healthy. and after dinner I thought of our romantic time together!
Today I'm going to take a bubble bath and do some spa treatments!
I hope you and I succeed. I send you a big kiss and wish you a nice evening.
Please reply to me as soon as possible. Your dearest and beautiful Ekaterina

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:36:54 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG043.jpg

IMG0434.jpg

IMG1030.jpg

IMG1036.jpg

IMG253.jpg

IMG577.jpg

IMG692.jpg

IMG693.jpg

IMG888.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:21 pm

...... she don't have Pics

Hello my most beloved man in the world xxxxxx, I am very glad to receive an answer from you.
Every day i get happier and happier because i have you !!!
You know, I've never felt this way, my heart is beating like it's special and it pulls me along for me !!!!
I really understand that I want to be with you asap, everything runs inside me, I want love, I want to kiss and hug with you! I want to be near you and not let you go for a minute!
only with you can i fall asleep and wake up !!! I dream of kissing you !!!!!! I always think of you. I look at your photos every day. Only i need you !!! I haven't had sex in a long time. Are you ready to have sex with me I just want you
I have a lot of thoughts and desires, I often imagine ourselves having sex in different situations, in different poses! It is so romantic! What do you like best? Tell me about it! I'm sorry for writing so openly, but I think we're very close already! And I am ready to discuss all questions and topics with you, because you are my closest person! I am very happy that fate has united us and soon we will become one! One Love! Two hearts are united in one big heart! And we fly like birds in the sky! Honestly, when you appeared in my life, it got bright and colorful! I want this to go on forever! I started to look at things from the positive side!
You make me better! you make me stronger! I want to cultivate for you and for our love and our future of life! You are the man of my dreams!
I look forward to seeing you in real life. It will be the most beautiful moment in our life.
It will be a moment of happiness!
I love you and my heart only beats thanks to you. I need you !!! You are my drug and my medicine! my food for life!
I kiss and hug you! Your loving Ekaterina

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:10:06 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG573.jpg

IMG610.jpg

IMG9074.jpg

IMG958.jpg

IMG9582.jpg

IMG989.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:15 pm

Hello my love xxxxx, how are you?
Thank you for your reply to my letter. do not worry. I am always with you. It's a beautiful day. it's a red autumn day outside. What's the weather like? What are you doing today?
I decided to write you a letter quickly. and send some photos for you. I am happy if you like my photos.
I am very happy that we are in contact with you. You are a really nice man and I want our relationship with you to develop and for us to have warm feelings for you.
you are the best man for me. and I believe that I can come to you soon and that you and I can learn as much as possible from each other.
do your friends know about me? When you know what your friends are saying
my mother knows about you. I told my mother that we write letters to each other. My mother believes in you that you are a decent man and that you will not hurt me. is my mother right?
what are you up to at the weekend? What are you going to do? Tell me.
nevertheless i wish you a wonderful day.
I am always with you.
your Ekaterina

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:03:23 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG1014.jpg

IMG723.jpg

IMG727.jpg

IMG832.jpg

IMG949.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx, how are you my love?
Thank you for your reply to my letters. I ask you to remember it. I am only yours. and I only write to you. and
I ask you not to be angry that I did not answer you right away.
I am always only with you. I only think about you all the time. do not worry.
my height is 168. my weight is 54. and yours?
I think my height and weight won't scare you. and i think i'm not fat or thin =))
I'm on vacation soon and I want to come to you. I want to see you. believe me. Tell me the name of your airport I want to know when I can come to you.
I really need you very much. and I want to meet you. believe me.
What's the weather like? we had very heavy rain.
I think about you all the time. and when i can't answer you i'm even a little sad.
in any case, i am waiting for your answer. without worrying. I will definitely write to you via Whatsapp!
your Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:21:57 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG042.jpg

IMG942.jpg

1.mp4
https://sendvid.com/qwjeijwq

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:53 pm

I am very happy that I could see your letters. you are a really nice man. The weather in Moscow is not very good. today +10 degrees. the weather is terrible.
What's the weather like? what did you do?
today my director told me that my vacation will start on October 5th. I understand you may be against it.
but i want to communicate with you. I want to meet her.
I got 2 vaccinations. I have a vaccination certificate. So I'm not worried about this damn coronavirus.
What is being said about the coronavirus in your country?
tomorrow at noon i want to go to the travel agency and ask when i can come to you. I have 28 days of vacation. I want to come to you for 3 weeks. I think 3 weeks are enough to learn more about each other.
I like you very much and am ready to be with you. I am honest with you. and trust me. I will always be honest with you.
And I hope you don't play with me either.
I'll wait for your answer.
your Ekaterina

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:13:53 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG211.jpg

IMG212.jpg

IMG579.jpg

IMG8523.jpg

IMG854.jpg

IMG931.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:48 pm

Thank you for your reply to my letter. I am happy that everything is fine with you. it's even hotter here today. Outside +12 degrees. How are you? what's new with you? What do you do?
today i was in a travel agency. I can come to you. because I showed my vaccination certificate to the travel agency. as I said, I have had 2 vaccinations. and it is no problem to come to you.
So don't worry. I can come to you for 3 weeks. I will be with you for 3 weeks. I paid 420 euros. 30 euros per day. I will be with you for 21 days.
I will get a tourist visa.
so i can get a visa without any problems. Nowadays, vaccination is the most important thing in the world.
The travel agency told me straight away that the prices for tickets and insurance have risen sharply. I have to pay 380 euros. I ask you to help me with 380 euros. I don't have enough of that to get to you.
I have no right to ask for your help. but i want to come to you
I am always honest with you and only ever tell you the truth.
I want to come to you. believe me. I want to spend my vacation with you. I am tired of everything. I want to spend an unforgettable vacation with you. believe me. I'm really sick of everything. I'm sick of work.
I want to come to you. I want to hug and kiss you.
we cook dinner together. You buy a bottle of red wine. and we'll talk to you all night and don't go to bed until the morning. I want it to be like that.
I want you and me to have sex. I want you to kiss my neck. believe me. I will be delighted. I'm going crazy after you touch me.
I will test ***Removed*** with you. believe me. I really need you very much.
Forgive me, maybe I pissed you off with something. but I want to be with you.
I'll wait for your answer.
I am always with you.
your Ekaterina

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:57:40 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG1082.jpg

IMG429.jpg

IMG891.jpg

IMG915.jpg

IMG9509.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:16 pm

And again Hello My Dear xxxxxxx,
My Dear xxxxxx, thanks for your answer to my letter. I am always honest and I am pleased that you are also honest with me. trust me. You have a super man.
My dear xxxxxx, I will write you a bank account of the chief accountant of the travel agency. I ask you to send money to travel bank account. So will be safer.
My love is enough for me 400 dollars so that I could pay for my journey.
Only I ask you as soon as you make the transfer of money went to me immediately a copy of the translation. With a copy of the translation, I will go to the bank and inform the travel agency that you made payment.
Here is the bank account of the travel agency:

SWIFT: JSNMRUMM
IBAN: RU40817840620203103400
Name of Bank: Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation
holder name: Timonina Nadezhda Aleksandrovna

You really became for me the closest man and I believe that we will be together. We will have super sex and
I hope you like. you are my Love.
I am always with you.
I will send you a video with my workout. you are my Love.
I will wait for your answer.
Your Ekaterina

Ich bin im Fitnessstudio.mp4
https://sendvid.com/11kmihsv

.... Bank account is under control of the Bank

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Batueva; <Ekanellisia82@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:52 pm

... she refused to give us a Home address :(

Hello My Dear xxxxxx, how are you?
My Dear xxxxxx, thanks for your response to my letter. I understood you. I will send you a copy of my passport. there is no problem with that. I ask you to believe me. I wrote you a travel agency bank account. you can easily send money to the bank account of the travel agency. trust me.
My Dear xxxxxx, I understand everything. and I made a copy for you.
I love you very much. and I believe that you will help me. how is your day? what are you doing today? tell me.
I will answer you quickly. I will wait for your reply.
your Ekaterina

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:46:41 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

Scan.jpg

.... atleast we know now that her Name is "Elena" and not "Ekaterina" .... that's a Difference, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Date of issue don't match with Passportnumber, machine-readable part down is Nonsense and too long ... no Check necessary by this funny second Line, Passport number is very far away from Moscow, issuing authority is also wrong

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Batueva; <Ekanellisia82@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx,
I hope you are doing well. I miss you. you are my man and I believe that soon we will be together. thank you for being with me. you are my Love. I will wait for your answer.
your Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:04:20 +0300

SeverenNet
Severen-Telecom ABUSE
Severen-Telecom
195112, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”