It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <honeymoninganna@gmail.com/anechka.dreamukr@exumail.com> - Lottery-Gang

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pavel Shulgin: <pavel.shulgin@luckymarco.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Respected Mr. xxxxxxx.
ATTENTION! I am a representative of Lucky Marco, my name is Pavel Shulgin, I inform you that I have repeatedly tried to contact you, but without success. I have great news for you. Your lottery ticket WIN.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To get your winnings you need to fill out an application form on our company's website or send the data for processing your winnings:
Full name :
Full Address :
Let me do my job and assist you in claiming your winnings.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you don't report your winnings as soon as possible, all money will be sent to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, after that you won't be able to get your money back as your winnings will have "UNCLAIMED" status.
Thank you for your attention, I am waiting for your answer.

Yours faithfully, Pavel Shulgin.
Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (92486.ip-ns.net [51.89.184.221])
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:25:54 +0300

OVH_332955418
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
New London House, 6 London Street
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

... Same Idiots now also here:

Anna; <anna.b2bjew@gmail.com/anna.b2bjew@exumail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=139228
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anechka.dreamukr@exumail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:48 pm

.... I didn't tell her anything about her ass :roll:

Hello xxxxx. Thank you for the pleasant compliment. I think that I was lucky to be born with blue eye color. More often in life, I received just such compliments. I think that the eyes can tell a lot about people. Known fact that the iris is unique for each person, as a fingerprint or a DNA molecule. I think that the eyes always tell the truth, and sometimes the eyes can say more than just words. What do you think, what they say my eyes?I even blushed a little when I read that you like my ass, I know that it is not in perfect shape and try work on it.Sorry, that I'm writing to you only now. I was busy with some important family matters. My sister with her husband are buying a house and taking out a mortgage. My sister asked me to lend her money for a down payment. Of course, I could not refuse my sister, anyway, this issue was already discussed at our family Council. I needed to withdraw my savings from the bank account and help my sister with the first installment for the mortgage. In addition, I needed to sign a credit contract with my sister so that there will be no reasons for disagreements between us in the future. Perhaps it sounds surprising to you that I signed a loan agreement with my sister, but this is necessary because the amount that I lent to my sister is very impressive, about 4800 EUR. In my opinion, in this case, the loan contract will not be unnecessary. Everything went well, and now my sister and children are the happy owners of a new cottage. In a few weeks, they want to celebrate a Housewarming party. I'm such a chatterbox, I've said a lot again, but I still haven't written anything important.
I'm sharing my wishes and fantasies with you, because I have not sex for a long time, and lately thoughts about sex are increasingly appearing in my head. I have passionate desires, but I can't afford casual intimacy. In my life, intimacy was only when I was in a relationship, so my pussy want a hard cock. I think that we have many common fantasies and wishes. But we can't do it now, because there is a long distance between us. We can continue to communicate and get closer every day. I need to know how to give you the max pleasure, so that when we have the possibility to meet. I think foreplay can be even more fun than the process itself. I am a very sensitive woman. I like to feel the lips of my man when the tongues are intertwined in a playful dance. A man will be able to quickly awaken a woman to specific actions if he can convey a desire with a kiss. Understand the mood of a woman at the moment and pass on his mood. Kiss can fully reveal the attitude of a man to a woman. Many of his feelings and emotions. After all, kissing each other every time we do it differently with different feelings. There are no two identical kisses. And each kiss in the life of a man and a woman is the first kiss. I think even if the couple has been together for a long time.I was always surprised by people who say that a man and a woman in a relationship should be equal. My opinion is that everyone has the talents and opportunities to do something better than a partner, without making a lot of effort. I think doing things together doesn't mean sharing responsibilities. Division of duties should be on opportunities and desires of people. I think sharing responsibilities in the house is normal. There's some work a man can do better and a woman can do her duty. A woman keeps the family life, makes the stay in the house pleasant. Creates coziness around family members. A man should help a woman in those cases in which it is difficult for her to cope herself, try to keep her mood more positive. Appreciate what she does for a man. I don't think it's like a 50 to 50 split, I think it sounds like a contract. It is important to understand the mood of your loved one, and try to keep around a positive note. I think that in relations should be mutual support and loyalty to some mistakes.I very need kiss you. Look into your eyes and first time hear your amazing voice. I imagine how we meet in the airport. You stay with a bouquet of beautiful flowers and I am with eyes shining with happiness. I think that we are will always remember this day and we will certainly make our first photo together. I would very like it to befall next days, but you need to be lifelike. All things considered, I won't be able to come to you before Christmas. Now my sister try sell the apartment in which they lived. As soon as my sister give back money to me, I can start to prepare my trip to you. What are your plans for Christmas? Can you think about my idea? In any case, if you can come to me yourself we could meet faster and we could arrange a small trip here. Any way, I must to plan everything carefully to avoid any possible unpleasant surprises. Fortunately, we have enough time to negotiate everything and make a right solution. I want to call you and hear your voice. I would like to ask for your phone number, and call you in the next few days. When will you answer my call At what time should I call you
In final of my letter, I would like to say that communicating with you, I can to overcome my embarrassment and told you everything what I want. I know you will appreciate my thoughts.
Even more gentle kisses to you, Anna
P.S. Write to me soon, I'll be waiting. How do you like my photos today?

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (92484.ip-ns.net [51.195.250.10])
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:41:54 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH Dedicated Servers LON
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000212009133.jpg

IMG-0000212009140.jpg

IMG-0000212009144.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Respected Mr. xxxxxxx.
ATTENTION! I am a representative of Lucky Marco, my name is Pavel Shulgin, I inform you that I have repeatedly tried to contact you, but without success. I have great news for you. Your lottery ticket WIN.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To get your winnings you need to fill out an application form on our company's website or send the data for processing your winnings:
Full name :
Full Address :
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you don't report your winnings as soon as possible, all money will be sent to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, after that you won't be able to get your money back as your winnings will have "UNCLAIMED" status.

Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:39:04 +0300

OVH_332955418
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:12 pm

.... also, I didn't told her anything about her Lips

I'm rereading your message again and I feel every word you wrote. It creates a impression as if you are now with me together. Thank you for complimenting my lips. I was very happy, but my lips are not only able to smile, my lips are very soft and sensitive. I think that the lip is very very sexy part of the body as a woman and a man.
I am sure that we will be comfortable together, because there is is mutual understanding between us and we are not afraid to be honest with each other. And this thought is always in my head. I can openly talk to you on any topic, and I feel that I can trust you. I like to feel that you understand me and my thoughts. I can tell you all my secrets desires. It's not difficult for me to imagine what our meeting will be like, and I am sure that this day will bring unforgettable emotions.
I am sorry that my answer will be so short, I have had a very difficult day today and I don't feel the best. before the beginning of my menstrual cycle, this happens quite often, and this time was no exception This always happens before the start of my menstrual cycle. Today my sister is moving to a new country house, and she asked me to help her with the move. I took the day off so we could do everything today, but it looks like we won't have time to finish. In any case, I hope next time they will be able to finish without me, and I will have free time to write to you more. I'm sorry I need to finish my message. Have a good day! Your Anna.
P.S. Some photos To please your eyes.Even more gentle kisses to you.

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:19:44 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000211907304.jpg

IMG-0000211907309.jpg

IMG-0000211907317.jpg

IMG-0000211907321.jpg

IMG-0000211907327.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Mr. xxxxxx. I again ask you to contact with me. I have already written to you several times about your money. Fill necessary information in your personal account on our website or just send me your home address and full name and this information will be enough for payout. You should hurry up with providing information, if you do not meet the deadline, your money will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Please do not waste your and my time and text me information how our company can make a withdraw to you.

Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:43:39 +0300

OVH_332955418
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
To be honest, I'm in a very bad mood today. Since the beginning of our communication you have inspired an image in me a reliable man with whom I wanted to have a real relationship. I was really hoping that you will always be honest in your words to me and you can't hide anything from me. I'm really upset right now, and it was you who became the reason why I'm upset. Now I understand why you didn't give me your phone number. You didn't want me to tell you all this in person.
Now I have nothing more to say, but it is important for me to understand why you did this.
Anna.

Received: from exumail.com ([51.195.250.10])
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:03:44 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 pm

Respected Mr. xxxxxxx.
Full name :
Full Address :

Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 13:44:56 +0300

OVH_332955418
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
I didn't want to write you a letter today, but I'm really full of resentment right now and it looks like I don't have a choice. I thought you'd understand why I started talking to you like that. In my last email, I said that you played with me, and unfortunately I still feel that way. I really didn't think so of you. I would never have found out if I hadn't checked your lottery ticket number. I've been trying to catch my luck for so long, and when I did, you didn't say anything! I can't explain why you didn't say anything about winning the lottery. I'm sure if you were serious with me, you'd pay attention to my gift. I was sure you were checking your ticket. The prize on the ticket I gave you was more than I need for start new life anywhere. You just didn't mention it, what else could I have thought when I saw how much you won? You haven't said a word to me about such a huge sum. What kind of feelings can we talk about now, what kind of trust can we talk about?
I will be honest with you, I have already contacted with lottery company to try to get the winnings, but without your consent, I can't do it. I think it's only fair that you do everything you can to help me get my winnings from the lottery company. I promise that as soon as I get my winnings, I will give you a small compensation. Will 5,000$ suit you? I hope that you will answer to me and say truth to me. I hope you'll act like a gentleman and help me get my money back.
If I've offended you in any way, that's no reason to refuse my offer. I hope that you will help me and If you want we will just forget about each other. I like you, and I would like to continue our communication, but I personally think that the first priority now is to get my money as soon as possible. I'll wait for your answer. Anna

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:07:06 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Hello xxxxxxx. I thought about our relationship and all that lottery ticket stuff. It's getting hard to talk to you. In the previous email, I asked you to just give me the password to access the lottery tickets. I'll do all myself. Is it difficult? I guess it was all wrong from the very beginning, if you hadn't come into my life, then this ticket would have gone to me and everything would have been completely different. I honestly don't care what you think of me. I just want to take my ticket and forget about each other forever. I'm asking you in a good way, please give me the password to your lotto account. You can request a password recovery on the site Orange Lotto: https:/ /luckymarco.com/recovery. I hope it won't be difficult for you. Anna

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:29:54 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Respected Mr. xxxxxx. I am Pavel Shulgin is a representative of Lucky Marco, I have repeatedly tried to contact you, but all to no avail. I hasten to inform you that your ticket is a WINNING. Currently, your account is not active, please contact me for more information or go to the website of our company "Lucky Marco", fill in all the details to get your winnings.
Link to the company's website: luckymarco.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you do not declare your winnings, all funds will be sent to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, after which you will not be able to return your funds, since your winnings will have the status of "Unclaimed".
Thanks for attention.

Best regards, Pavel Shulgin.
Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:42:28 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Respected Mr. xxxxxxxx.
Full name :
Full Address :

Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:10:23 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:28 pm

Hello Mr. xxxxxx. Thank you for your answer. To be honest, I am surprised by your message and your request.
I am a simple employee and process payments from our clients and I am not going to prove to you that my task is to notify you and make a withdrawal of your winnings. I have no right to challenge your decision, but I recommend that you take your winnings seriously. You are required to submit a claim for winnings within 7 days of receiving the notification. (Law On state lotteries in Ukraine, Kyiv, September 6, 2012 #5204-VI). I'm here to help You. Please let us know how to send You your money.
I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Lucky Marco Fiduciary agent.
+380947129993
pavel.shulgin@luckymarco.com

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:35:55 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <jona@laurecl.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:19 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Greetings. How's it going your cold season day progressing?
I hope everything is fine. I apologize for the sudden intrusion into your mailbox, but I found your email on one of the relationship sites and decided to try writing to have a chat about something. I thought it would be an interesting experience for me.
As you can see, I'm a fairly self-assured woman, so it's not embarrassing for me to start a conversation with a man first. Recently, I watched a popular YouTube show featuring couples who found each other online. It's the time when communication mostly shifts to the internet. Besides, I don't have time to wait for someone to initiate contact with me, and starting a conversation by approaching men on the street would look very peculiar. Smiling.
Anyway, I'd be pleased to chat with you if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to introduce myself � I'm Olga, but you can call me Olya, as I prefer it, since Olga sounds too official. Wishing you a great day and wonderful pre-New Year mood. I hope to see an anticipated message in my email soon.

..... no IP traceable
Reply-To: olysik <jona@laurecl.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:40:51 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

DSC-037.jpg

.instagram.com/_v_a_r_v_a_r_a__/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <jona@laurecl.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:35 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hi. How is your wintertime day progressing?
I hope everything is good. I apologize for the sudden intrusion into your mailbox, but I found your email on one of the relationship sites and decided to try writing to have a chat about something. I thought it would be an unique experience for me.
As you can see, I'm a pretty self-assured woman, so it's not uncomfortable for me to begin a conversation with a man first. Recently, I watched a well-known YouTube show featuring couples who found each other online. It's the time when communication mostly shifts to the internet. Besides, I don't have time to wait for someone to begin contact with me, and starting a conversation by approaching men on the street would look very odd. Smiling.
Anyway, I'd be delighted to chat with you if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to introduce myself – I'm Olga, but you can call me Olya, as I prefer it, since Olga sounds too formal. Wishing you a great day and wonderful pre-New Year mood. I hope to see an awaiting message in my email soon.

..... no IP traceable
Reply-To: olysik <jona@laurecl.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:40:51 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Received: from bxnwkzq ([192.3.3.132])
Reply-To: lelya <jona@laurecl.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:50:50 +0100

CC-15
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

DSC-199.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”